Author Topic: The NFL Thread  (Read 2773760 times)

Online Rosario

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: The NFL Thread
« Reply #65320 on: September 25, 2022, 09:12:11 pm »
Lol classic Colts get smashed by the dross of the league but show up and put in a shift for the first time all year against the Chiefs

Offline voodoo ray

• Bng-bng, BNG-BNG-BNG, bng-bng, bng-bng.....Ooooh OOOOH ooooooooh AAAAAHHHHH ah-hah, yeah!
  • Legacy Fan
  • feck off
« Reply #65321 on: September 25, 2022, 09:12:49 pm »
Dolphins punter kicks the ball up his own teammate's arse. Magnificent stuff.

Offline jedimaster

• Kopite
« Reply #65322 on: September 25, 2022, 09:15:58 pm »
Bills co-ordinator throwing shit around in the booth after they ran out of time to spike the ball for the field goal at the end  ;D
We do beg your pardon, but we are in your garden

Offline voodoo ray

• Bng-bng, BNG-BNG-BNG, bng-bng, bng-bng.....Ooooh OOOOH ooooooooh AAAAAHHHHH ah-hah, yeah!
  • Legacy Fan
  • feck off
« Reply #65323 on: September 25, 2022, 09:17:12 pm »
The bills were the better team in that game but kept getting in their own way. Sportz.

Nobody would have predicted the bills and chiefs to both lose.

Offline Boston always unofficial

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #65324 on: September 25, 2022, 09:17:30 pm »
Battle of the trump tosspots Rodgers v Brady coming up.

Offline voodoo ray

• Legacy Fan
  • feck off
« Reply #65325 on: September 25, 2022, 09:18:58 pm »
Battle of the trump tosspots Rodgers v Brady coming up.
I'm gonna watch rz

Offline Statto Red

• Hung like a sperm whale but only around the middle. Proud owner of a couple of spare arms, although is pits pong like the bins, not very appealing. Bambi on ice.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Kloppite
« Reply #65326 on: September 25, 2022, 09:20:53 pm »
Another crazy sunday in the NFL, Bills lose at Dolphins, & Chiefs lose at Colts ;D
#Sausages

Offline frag

• ile
  • Legacy Fan
  • We’ve been to...
« Reply #65327 on: September 25, 2022, 09:23:27 pm »
Ken Dorsey going nuts lightened the mood for me after that. While Bills defensively are obviously right up there, whenever there is a key moment of 3rd and very long it feels like they shit the bed, like against the Chiefs last year.

Why rush 3 on 3rd and 22, and still leave half the field open.

Offline anandg_lfc

• Anny Roader
« Reply #65328 on: September 25, 2022, 09:25:13 pm »
Bills co-ordinator throwing shit around in the booth after they ran out of time to spike the ball for the field goal at the end  ;D

Their calls were woeful today in the red zone. Allen was sharp enough to use his legs and make some plays. None of their rb's could punch in a 1 yard td and got tossed around. 

The dolphins defense just blitzed allen every play and held their own in the red zone. Some excellent defensive calls won the game. The AFC looks so crazy that chiefs and bills could be wildcard teams.

Offline PatriotScouser

• Legacy Fan
  • I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
« Reply #65329 on: September 25, 2022, 09:25:24 pm »
Pats made a mess of that and injury to Jones to finish things off.

We'll be lucky to get 6 wins this year. Just got a whatsapp message from my sister who's at the game. She said offense doesn't look great and I tend to agree.

It comes to something when we'll finish 3rd in a division we owned for 20 years.........that embarrassment alone should make Bill retire at the end of the year and should ensure Kraft hands over too. As it's the front office as well as the team that is in bad shape.

We should be in talks now with Vrabel to get him in next year.

Offline redwillow

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #65330 on: September 26, 2022, 09:00:32 am »
Lol classic Colts get smashed by the dross of the league but show up and put in a shift for the first time all year against the Chiefs

I don't think it was much about Colts showing up, it looked like the Chiefs tried their hardest to loose that one, embarrassing performance

Offline voodoo ray

• Legacy Fan
  • feck off
« Reply #65331 on: September 26, 2022, 09:02:49 am »
apparently there were 17 punts in the late game.

Offline Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #65332 on: September 26, 2022, 09:21:08 am »

11-10 to Broncos, three FGs and a Safety from what I can tell?

Online Rosario

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #65333 on: September 26, 2022, 09:31:53 am »
I don't think it was much about Colts showing up, it looked like the Chiefs tried their hardest to loose that one, embarrassing performance

Chiefs weren’t at their best but it was the first time all year the Colts defence had showed and not let someone walk all over them. Sometimes the better team just gets outplayed in key situations  or makes a few crucial errors and you have to give credit where credits is due, hardly makes it an embarrassing performance.

Trust me as a Colts fan I’m well aware they’re probably middle of the pack at best in the AFC but they have a history of playing better against the likes of the Bills, Bucs, Chiefs, Packers ect but absolutely stinking the joint up against the bottom of the league. So was just funny to see the same sort of trends happening again.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2022, 09:46:35 am by Rosario »

Offline classycarra

• The Left Disonourable Chuntering Member For Scousepool.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #65334 on: September 26, 2022, 09:44:17 am »
gutted I didn't stay awake for it!

Offline stoa

• way. Daydream. Quite partial to a good plonking.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Five+One Times, Baby...
« Reply #65335 on: September 26, 2022, 10:01:39 am »

Or two blocked extrapoint-kicks that were returned to the other endzone... ;D

Offline voodoo ray

• Legacy Fan
  • feck off
« Reply #65336 on: September 26, 2022, 10:03:22 am »

Offline stoa

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #65337 on: September 26, 2022, 11:16:05 am »
Somebody needs to remove that ball with photoshop so it looks like he's kicking him right in the arse... :D

Offline Statto Red

• Hung like a sperm whale but only around the middle. Proud owner of a couple of spare arms, although is pits pong like the bins, not very appealing. Bambi on ice.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Kloppite
« Reply #65338 on: September 26, 2022, 11:36:12 am »

Was a defensive battle, didn't help Wilson airmailing open receivers a few times, Garoppolo lack of awareness in the end zone for the safety, & only the second time in NFL history a game finishes with a score of 11-10, the other time it happened was Steelers beating the Chargers 11-10 in 2008. ;D
#Sausages

Offline Ray K

• Loves a shiny helmet. The new IndyKalia.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truthiness
« Reply #65339 on: September 26, 2022, 11:37:11 am »
Somebody needs to remove that ball with photoshop so it looks like he's kicking him right in the arse... :D

"We have to change from doubters to believers"

Twitter: @rjkelly75

Offline Statto Red

• Legacy Fan
  • Kloppite
« Reply #65340 on: September 26, 2022, 11:40:47 am »

The irony, that helped the Dolphins, the Dolphins were able to kickoff from the 20, backing the Bills up further down the field than they would have been, with time running out. ;D

Think we've seen it all now, the butt fumble, now the butt punt block. ;D
#Sausages

Offline dalarr

• hästarr. Call me sensitive.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #65341 on: September 26, 2022, 11:50:46 am »
What do the insiders on here think about the Dolphins? They are 3-0 and have beaten both the Bills and the Ravens. One win included a magical comeback for the ages and yesterday against the Bills could’ve been different if the margins were different.
I’m not completely sold on them yet.

Offline voodoo ray

• Legacy Fan
  • feck off
« Reply #65342 on: September 26, 2022, 12:12:59 pm »

I did think it was a bit bishop brennan when I saw it.

How good are the dolphins? Well they look good and I expect them to get into the playoffs this season but I still thought the Bills were the better team yesterday.

Offline afc tukrish

• How long for them sausages? Maggie May's Mythical Turkish Delight. RAWK's Expert Sausage Monster! Oakley Cannonier is fucking boss. Likes blowing his friends and undoing their nuts? Who nose?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • This looks like a nice spot...
    • Flat Back Four
« Reply #65343 on: September 26, 2022, 12:17:32 pm »

How good are the dolphins? Well they look good and I expect them to get into the playoffs this season but I still thought the Bills were the better team yesterday.

Possibly so, but at least the Dolphins were no longer the butt of all the jokes...
Since haste quite Schorsch, but Liverpool are genuine fight pigs...

Offline Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #65344 on: September 26, 2022, 12:19:39 pm »

Offline Zimagic

• Legacy Fan
  • Liar, liar with your drawers on fire......
« Reply #65345 on: September 26, 2022, 01:08:35 pm »

The Dallas Cowboys would like to thank the Bills for their end of game play-calling and clock management.

Allen though is wonderful to watch. Does he grease up before he plays? He slipped so many sacks yesterday.
"Truth, Justice, Freedom, Reasonably-Priced Love and a Hard-Boiled Egg!"

Offline voodoo ray

• Legacy Fan
  • feck off
« Reply #65346 on: September 26, 2022, 01:44:36 pm »
the pro bowl as it stands is being put out of its misery. being replaced with a flag football game and 'skills competitions'.

Offline bryanod

• Probably in Boyzone with a name like that...
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • RPLP Champion 2012/2013 & 2013/2014 Double Winner
« Reply #65347 on: September 26, 2022, 02:27:14 pm »

Bengals this week, then a very soft middle schedule which will show if they are decent (i.e. beat few teams handily) or struggle along. 8-2 or 6-4 into the bye will be big difference as backend schedule horrendous.

Also, defense is soft between the 20s (10s maybe even....) but did well RZ, also dropped 5 int last night, will need get on the jugs machine.

Weirdest part of game was refs letting Bills offense rest every few plays as too tired. Never seen that before.
Men of lofty genius when they are doing the least work are most active

- Leonardo Da Vinci

Offline anandg_lfc

• Anny Roader
« Reply #65348 on: September 26, 2022, 02:33:20 pm »
What do the insiders on here think about the Dolphins? They are 3-0 and have beaten both the Bills and the Ravens. One win included a magical comeback for the ages and yesterday against the Bills could’ve been different if the margins were different.
I’m not completely sold on them yet.

Dolphins defense definitely showed up for the bills game. Thought they were excellent through out the game and just blitzed every the hell out of allen. Both their offense and defense have inspired wins back to back. They look like a fun team to watch under mcdaniel.

Offline voodoo ray

• Legacy Fan
  • feck off
« Reply #65349 on: September 26, 2022, 02:46:42 pm »

stretchy.

Offline stoa

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #65350 on: September 26, 2022, 04:27:58 pm »
Most important NFL news of the season is out. Rihanna will do the halftime show...

Offline Boston always unofficial

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #65351 on: September 26, 2022, 05:13:48 pm »
the pro bowl as it stands is being put out of its misery. being replaced with a flag football game and 'skills competitions'.

wait what but,,,,

Offline rodderzzz

• Plonkah!
  • Legacy Fan
  • That's Bullshit Miss!
« Reply #65352 on: September 26, 2022, 09:15:48 pm »
Lawrence and Co at the Jags looking like a team again after the Urban Meyer disaster. Should be 3-0 if it wasnt for clumsiness against washington in Week 1

Offline anandg_lfc

• Anny Roader
« Reply #65353 on: September 26, 2022, 11:40:28 pm »
Lawrence and Co at the Jags looking like a team again after the Urban Meyer disaster. Should be 3-0 if it wasnt for clumsiness against washington in Week 1

Do you think they will win the division? People in the media were having a real go at pederson.

Offline Statto Red

• Legacy Fan
  • Kloppite
« Reply #65354 on: September 27, 2022, 12:38:06 am »
AFC South definitely up for grabs for the Jags, Texans re a basket case, nailed on for a top 5 draft pick, although the Titans won in week 3, season could be a struggle for them, Colts far too inconsistent.

Incidentally, Colts have an amusing record of 1-1-1 right now. ;D
#Sausages

Offline rodderzzz

• Plonkah!
  • Legacy Fan
  • That's Bullshit Miss!
« Reply #65355 on: September 27, 2022, 01:12:22 am »
Do you think they will win the division? People in the media were having a real go at pederson.

Too early to tell, still think the titans will take it, I think us and the colts will finish somewhere around 6-9 win column depending on luck. However, if the D continues to look as good as it has through three weeks we could be in the conversation. Especially considering the raiders and broncos aren't looking anywhere near as menacing as was thought.

Offline potatomato33

• Combat Carl
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #65356 on: September 27, 2022, 05:05:30 pm »
Ah, never fail to disappoint me G-men. Good to see Saquon getting back up to speed and Gano's leg, but other than that, last night was very, very disappointing, especially against a Cowboys without Dak. Neal was just taken apart, and our edge rushers might need some time to get back up to speed after their injuries. Shame about Shephard. Less said about Kenny Golladay the better. Thanks Gettleman, easily the worst Giants signing in the past decade.

Offline classycarra

• The Left Disonourable Chuntering Member For Scousepool.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #65357 on: September 27, 2022, 05:34:12 pm »
Too early to tell, still think the titans will take it, I think us and the colts will finish somewhere around 6-9 win column depending on luck.
think he's injured mate
Ah, never fail to disappoint me G-men. Good to see Saquon getting back up to speed and Gano's leg, but other than that, last night was very, very disappointing, especially against a Cowboys without Dak. Neal was just taken apart, and our edge rushers might need some time to get back up to speed after their injuries. Shame about Shephard. Less said about Kenny Golladay the better. Thanks Gettleman, easily the worst Giants signing in the past decade.
real shame about shephard, the guy has absolutely no luck. is a real target when he's available (basically septembers, usually), but has all the serious injuries.

golladay really is about as bad a piece of business as i can think of in sport!
« Last Edit: September 27, 2022, 05:42:02 pm by Classycara »

Offline skipper757

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #65358 on: September 28, 2022, 09:29:52 pm »
Bosa on IR (likely will return).

Slater out for the season.

Herbert not 100% healthy.

The Chargers have elite players at the 3 most premium positions (edge rusher, left tackle, and QB), and they're all hurt, and they're 1-2 and coming off a 38-10 home loss to the Jags.

NFL comes at you fast...
King Kenny.

Offline voodoo ray

• Legacy Fan
  • feck off
« Reply #65359 on: September 28, 2022, 09:33:11 pm »
Bosa on IR (likely will return).

Slater out for the season.

Herbert not 100% healthy.

The Chargers have elite players at the 3 most premium positions (edge rusher, left tackle, and QB), and they're all hurt, and they're 1-2 and coming off a 38-10 home loss to the Jags.

NFL comes at you fast...

I don't know what they do there, but whatever it is it's wrong. I have a hard time thinking it's mere luck when similar things appear to happen every year.