Author Topic: The small things in life that really hannoy  (Read 2556711 times)

Offline SamAteTheRedAcid

• Currently facing issues around potty training. All help appreciated.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: The small things in life that really annoy you
« Reply #2840 on: May 18, 2015, 10:58:55 pm »
This Rahling Sterheem fella.
get thee to the library before the c*nts close it down

we are a bunch of twats commenting on a website.

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
« Reply #2841 on: May 19, 2015, 01:23:59 pm »
When you buy a game for download, and hoping to start the download before you go to work so you can play when you get home and they send you an email saying "Your game has been purchased we'll send you a download link in the next hour."

An hour!? What the utter fuck? It's digital you fuck nuts, why not you know send it now?!

Argh :no

Offline zero zero

• Karma's a bitch. Innit.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2842 on: May 19, 2015, 02:00:26 pm »
Forgetting were Angola is

Offline AndyMuller

• Has always wondered how to do it. Rice, Rice, Baby. Wants to have George Michael. Would batter A@A at karate.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2843 on: May 19, 2015, 02:50:48 pm »
TV Licenses and Council Tax.

;D

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2844 on: May 19, 2015, 04:27:41 pm »
Gamestop :no

Should have gone with my first instinct and just bought the game from Best Buy.

Offline Maggie May

• A true Grandmother of Sirs. The Next Vera Lynne. The Pigeon Queen. Lobster Botherer Knockout Champ. RAWK's favourite gog. Belshie Gets Hard For Her. Call that a knife??
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nemo me impune lacessit. Semper Fi
« Reply #2845 on: May 19, 2015, 04:36:03 pm »
Forgetting were Angola is

Why the fuck did you want to know were Angola was in the first place?  Its a shithole. 
Rather a day as a lion than a lifetime as a sheep.

I can only be nice to one person a day.  Today is not your day.  Tomorrow doesn't look too good either.
I tried being reasonable.  I didn't like it.  Old enough to know better.  Young enough not to give a fuck.

Offline Titi Camara

• Hey, wanna hear the new dubstep song I wrote? Wub, Wub, Wub! Wubba Lubba Dub Dub! I'm Pickle Rick with hirsute areolae!
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Number 21 of the Crazy 88
« Reply #2846 on: May 19, 2015, 04:36:26 pm »
Gamestop :no

Should have gone with my first instinct and just bought the game from Best Buy.
What did you buy?

Offline Chakan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2847 on: May 19, 2015, 04:37:28 pm »
What did you buy?

Witcher 3, although "buy" is a very loose term right now.

Offline Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #2848 on: May 19, 2015, 04:37:50 pm »
Why the fuck did you want to know were Angola was in the first place?  Its a shithole. 

He meant Angela. She said she was going to the Gym last night and hasn't returned home since.

Offline Maggie May

• A true Grandmother of Sirs. The Next Vera Lynne. The Pigeon Queen. Lobster Botherer Knockout Champ. RAWK's favourite gog. Belshie Gets Hard For Her. Call that a knife??
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2849 on: May 19, 2015, 04:39:55 pm »
He meant Angela. She said she was going to the Gym last night and hasn't returned home since.

Oh right.  All is clear now.   Cheers  :wave

I can only be nice to one person a day.  Today is not your day.  Tomorrow doesn't look too good either.
I tried being reasonable.  I didn't like it.  Old enough to know better.  Young enough not to give a fuck.

Offline Titi Camara

• Hey, wanna hear the new dubstep song I wrote? Wub, Wub, Wub! Wubba Lubba Dub Dub! I'm Pickle Rick with hirsute areolae!
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2850 on: May 19, 2015, 04:41:36 pm »
Witcher 3, although "buy" is a very loose term right now.
http://www.instant-gaming.com/en/268-buy-key-the-witcher-3-wild-hunt/

£24, instant delivery and works worldwide ::)

Offline Chakan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2851 on: May 19, 2015, 04:42:54 pm »
http://www.instant-gaming.com/en/268-buy-key-the-witcher-3-wild-hunt/

£24, instant delivery and works worldwide ::)

I'll see if I can pick it up at lunch time and cancel my order from Gamestop the fucking useless twats.

Offline surfer. Fuck you generator.

• surgood. As good as Suarez but CBA to play for us. Takes it on the chin and never holds a pointless grudge for several months.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2852 on: May 19, 2015, 04:43:06 pm »
These people. (they should be dragged into the street and shot)

Mercedes driver pulls into traffic, goes across 3 lanes cut off a mini van almost clips it, mivi van hoots at merc driver, who then rolls down the windows and flips off the mini van driver. It's at times like that I wish I had rocket launchers on my car. 1 x smoldering pile of Merc driver.

I experiment a bit in my free time and remember thinking about one of these years ago:

http://fear-of-lightning.wonderhowto.com/how-to/making-electromagnetic-weapons-directed-microwave-energy-0133231/

Obviously will need miniaturizing to an extent. Still, cool no? Especially since modern cars rely so heavily on electronics.

Offline Crosby Nick

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #2853 on: May 19, 2015, 04:43:51 pm »
Rude bastards at work.

Fair enough he's the CEO but he asked me to produce something for him and drop it into his office, saying not to speak as he was on a call. I went in to his office, left it on his desk and he practically chased me out of the room like a flapping goose protecting its young! :lmao

I felt like saying "we're all busy mate, I've got a particularly taxing RAWK Draft selection to make".

This country...

Offline zero zero

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2854 on: May 19, 2015, 07:01:29 pm »
Is it? So much if Africa I'd love to visit.

Offline Bird Bird Bird The Bird Is The Word

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Brace for Impact
« Reply #2855 on: May 19, 2015, 08:19:06 pm »
Rude bastards at work.

Fair enough he's the CEO but he asked me to produce something for him and drop it into his office, saying not to speak as he was on a call. I went in to his office, left it on his desk and he practically chased me out of the room like a flapping goose protecting its young! :lmao

I felt like saying "we're all busy mate, I've got a particularly taxing RAWK Draft selection to make".

This country...

Offline Crosby Nick

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #2856 on: May 19, 2015, 08:56:58 pm »

CEO's by their very nature are inconsistent.

Offline Maggie May

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2857 on: May 20, 2015, 09:38:09 am »
Is it? So much if Africa I'd love to visit.

Apparently so.  But he meant Angela.  So that's cleared up.  But to be on the safe side it might be best if you swerved Angola.  Sounds a bit manky and there's loads of other places to see - provided the wildlife don't see you first and think "Din dins" of course.  Cue the old leopard joke .........   ;D

Offline Maggie May

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2858 on: May 20, 2015, 09:42:04 am »
Rude bastards at work.

This country...

I know.  Some people have no fucking idea. 

Offline Maggie May

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2859 on: May 20, 2015, 03:55:11 pm »
So you haven't been?

No.  I make it a rule to never go to places where the wildlife are hellbent on killing me. I generally tend to stick to adopting/sponsoring cats, dogs and donkeys.  I did toy with the idea of adopting a snow leopard, but got a bit concerned as to what would happen when the fucker rocked up outside my door "Just sign here missus".  My darling Angel kittycat can do a fair amount of damage with her pretty claws when she sets her mind to it - so a snow leopard was out of the question. 

Offline zero zero

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2860 on: May 20, 2015, 04:40:43 pm »
No.  I make it a rule to never go to places where the wildlife are hellbent on killing me.
It's the wildlife that interests me about Africa. And they're rarely hellbent on killing you. They either ignore you or observe you right back. As you like cats, Maggie...

Offline Red Sea

• ...has (de)parted.
  • Legacy Fan
  • BR is the hero we need, not the hero we deserve.
« Reply #2861 on: May 20, 2015, 08:19:44 pm »
self-service checkouts at supermarkets. Imagine working there, the temptation to top yourself must be incredible after hearing 'place your item into the baggage area' all day long.

Offline paulrazor

• Dreams of a handjob from Timmy Mallett. Chronicler of seasons past. Cares more than Prelude Nr 5, or does he? No chance of getting a banana at his house.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Take me 2 the magic of the moment on a glory night
« Reply #2862 on: May 21, 2015, 08:55:41 am »
not sure whether it annoys me or not

but is there seriously anything more poncey than afternoon tea?

women love it. 20 quid for a fucking pot of tea, pound shop biscuits and maybe a scone and a cucumber sandwich

fuck off
yer ma should have called you Paolo Zico Gerry Socrates HELLRAZOR

Offline Titi Camara

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2863 on: May 21, 2015, 11:10:13 am »
Just me and the girls yeterday afternoon...

Offline Caffeine

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2864 on: May 21, 2015, 11:52:30 am »
Couple of recent ones:

Cycle goons on trains- dressed head to toe in sponsored lycra and insisting on wearing your helmet indoors, obnoxiously taking up half the carriage with your huge bike, then hiking it up the escalator to get out of the station. Please fuck off. If you love cycling so much, cycle the 50 miles from home to work.

Smokinmg vs vaping. Just because I am smoking an e-cigarette does not mean you can rock up right next to me and light a cigarette, it is not the same, and you stink. Please go away.

Also @ the vaper who smugly flouts the unwritten rule about not doing it in enclosed public places, please stop looking so pleased with yourself outside the office Starbucks with your stupidly massive machine every lunchtime.

Offline paulrazor

• Dreams of a handjob from Timmy Mallett. Chronicler of seasons past. Cares more than Prelude Nr 5, or does he? No chance of getting a banana at his house.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Take me 2 the magic of the moment on a glory night
« Reply #2865 on: May 21, 2015, 12:05:55 pm »
Just me and the ponces yeterday afternoon...
fixed ;)
yer ma should have called you Paolo Zico Gerry Socrates HELLRAZOR

Offline noggin the ngog

• Main Stander
  • It's a hardknock life!
« Reply #2866 on: May 21, 2015, 02:42:37 pm »
ECO this ECO that and ECO everything. An ECO electric oven, ECO iron, ECO fridge, ECO hair dryer, ECO dishwasher, ECO washing machine, ECO tumble dryer in fact anything that uses shit loads of electricity is somehow ECO.

Diesel cars, the most polluting of all are ECO!! I was stuck behind a lorry this morning, belching out plumes of smoke while declaring it was ECO on its badge.

Just another marketing ploy conning people into paying more because it says ECO!! :no

In the lands of the North, where the Black Rocks stand guard against the cold sea, in the dark night that is very long the Men of the Northlands sit by their great log fires and they tell a tale...
And those tales they tell are the stories of a kind and wise king and his people......
And then the king was sacked.......

Offline Titi Camara

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2867 on: May 22, 2015, 02:36:48 pm »
Annoy is probably the wrong word but....

Work's lunches!

The word bourgeois may have been invented purely to describe such events!

Excruiating! :boxhead

Offline Crosby Nick

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #2868 on: May 22, 2015, 02:45:00 pm »
Annoy is probably the wrong word but....

Work's lunches!

The word bourgeois may have been invented purely to describe such events!

Excruiating! :boxhead

With external people (clients/Suppliers etc) or going out with colleagues?

Offline Titi Camara

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2869 on: May 23, 2015, 01:32:26 am »
With external people (clients/Suppliers etc) or going out with colleagues?
colleagues ::)

Offline Red Genius

• Part of the Neville clan. Voted "Most misnamed RAWKite" 2009-10. Reformed Coprophagiac
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2870 on: May 23, 2015, 02:30:39 am »
Waking up in the middle of the night, checking your various messages in this case faceache...scrolling down your news feed, finding something really simple, but has got you laughing uncontrollably so now you cant get back to sleep :/ culprit below...
"I have been privileged and lucky to wear the legendary red shirt. No one can take it away from me. YNWA, I don't have to walk alone because Liverpool FC will always be in my heart."

The Legend - Sami Hyypia

Offline Titi Camara

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2871 on: May 23, 2015, 10:03:05 am »
Waking up in the middle of the night, checking your various messages in this case faceache...scrolling down your news feed, finding something really simple, but has got you laughing uncontrollably so now you cant get back to sleep :/ culprit below...
That has to be a wind up surely? No one could be so cruel and/or stupid?

Offline wampa1

• Should probably leg it while he can......
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #2872 on: May 23, 2015, 10:33:50 am »
Better had be a wind up >: (

Offline AndyMuller

• Has always wondered how to do it. Rice, Rice, Baby. Wants to have George Michael. Would batter A@A at karate.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2873 on: May 23, 2015, 11:10:33 am »
Couple of recent ones:

Cycle goons on trains- dressed head to toe in sponsored lycra and insisting on wearing your helmet indoors, obnoxiously taking up half the carriage with your huge bike, then hiking it up the escalator to get out of the station. Please fuck off. If you love cycling so much, cycle the 50 miles from home to work.

Smokinmg vs vaping. Just because I am smoking an e-cigarette does not mean you can rock up right next to me and light a cigarette, it is not the same, and you stink. Please go away.

Also @ the vaper who smugly flouts the unwritten rule about not doing it in enclosed public places, please stop looking so pleased with yourself outside the office Starbucks with your stupidly massive machine every lunchtime.

I'm with you on the cycle pricks that get on trains, they think they own the train with their shitty bmx taking up all the room. Fuck off and cycle home you lazy bastard.

Offline Titi Camara

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2874 on: May 23, 2015, 11:47:52 am »
Better had be a wind up >: (
Muppet! ::) ;D ;D ;D ;D

« Last Edit: May 23, 2015, 12:31:12 pm by Titi Camara »

Offline wampa1

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2875 on: May 23, 2015, 11:53:33 am »
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Offline Titi Camara

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2876 on: May 23, 2015, 12:32:13 pm »
Visitors starting a new toilet roll when they use your lav when there's one already one the roll-holder!

You then have two rolls "open" :no
« Last Edit: May 23, 2015, 12:39:53 pm by Titi Camara »

Offline rob1408

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2877 on: May 23, 2015, 12:37:31 pm »
Visitors starting a new toilet roll when then use your lav when there's one already one the roll-holder!

You then have two rolls "open" :no
I'm notorious for doing that.  In our house there's always at least three rolls on the go, I get a bollocking for doing it but carry on all the same.  No idea why I do it either.

Offline Maggie May

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2878 on: May 23, 2015, 01:09:44 pm »

It's the wildlife that interests me about Africa. And they're rarely hellbent on killing you. They either ignore you or observe you right back. As you like cats, Maggie...

Thank you very much for posting that glorious pic ZZ.  What a magnificent animal.  I might give Africa a go after all.  I do like wildlife programmes.  But I'd take someone with me who couldn't run as fast as me though.

Offline wampa1

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2879 on: May 23, 2015, 01:24:01 pm »
I'm notorious for doing that.  In our house there's always at least three rolls on the go, I get a bollocking for doing it but carry on all the same.  No idea why I do it either.

I always open the new bottle of milk even if there's one that has hardly been used.