Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10
Liverpool FC Forum / Re: Arne Slot confirmed
« Last post by Sinyoro on Today at 12:02:35 am »
Welcome Arne Slot, we have your back.

Best wishes
YNWA
General Football and Sport / Re: The NHL Thread
« Last post by Johnny Aldridge on Today at 12:01:31 am »
Energy is building over here right now, especially with the win in Edmonton last night. All the pressure on the Oilers tomorrow night.

Tonight’s the big un…
« Last post by Johnny Aldridge on Yesterday at 11:59:12 pm »
Huge news. Gigantic, in fact.

Oh My Golly, I’m Amazed!
Liverpool FC Forum / Re: Atmosphere at Anfield
« Last post by Red Wanderer on Yesterday at 11:57:59 pm »
I had this discussion with some of my mates (Who all left) in the pub after.

I'm not sure if our fans are dickheads or if the club fucked up.

We stayed because we've been going for 40 years and we waited for the lap of honour, but as you said 99% of the fans fucked off.

What the actual fuck? We did our best to clap the players, but you could tell they were thinking 'What the actual fucking fuck - everyone has fucked off' and barely any of them bothered.

Not sure what is going on with our fans any more.

We’ve stayed behind pretty much every season for the lap of honour. Yesterday we missed it because we had no indication it was happening - we’d been stood there for the best part of an hour, all the speeches and goodbyes had been said, fist pumps all round the ground, the players had walked about and waved and then they headed down the tunnel.
« Last post by mattD on Yesterday at 11:57:18 pm »
I had this discussion with some of my mates (Who all left) in the pub after.

I'm not sure if our fans are dickheads or if the club fucked up.

We stayed because we've been going for 40 years and we waited for the lap of honour, but as you said 99% of the fans fucked off.

What the actual fuck? We did our best to clap the players, but you could tell they were thinking 'What the actual fucking fuck - everyone has fucked off' and barely any of them bothered.

Not sure what is going on with our fans any more.

I was watching it on the telly and thought it was all over when they headed up the tunnel the first time around.

It's just miscommunication. PA or George should have reiterated that they were still to do a lap of honour with YNWA. Everyone would have stayed no doubt.
« Last post by Johnny Aldridge on Yesterday at 11:57:03 pm »
Arne is coming in to do a job and for me it will take a season to see how he does that job. Winning trophies won’t be the sole measure of success or progress for me either. I’d like to see an obvious style of football by Christmas and a tightened defence. I sincerely hope he try’s to build around some of the youth in the team and uses their energy and hunger. He’s our man now and we’ll support and back him.

Welcome to Liverpool & Anfield Arne.
« Last post by thejbs on Yesterday at 11:55:38 pm »
Here Comes Our Man.

Huge news. Gigantic, in fact.
« Last post by gb096 on Yesterday at 11:53:05 pm »
Welcome and good luck. You have the best supporters, now make us have the best team again!
« Last post by John C on Yesterday at 11:49:23 pm »
I think specifically Peter McDowell. He announces that the lap of honour is happening just after Jurgen's speech.
We didn't hear that, most people thought it was all over. We just stayed by chance and got lucky they all came back out. There didn't seem to be a formal walk round by the time we'd left which was very late.
Just players randomly wandering round individually.
« Last post by Johnny Aldridge on Yesterday at 11:49:01 pm »
The Joker, Steve Miller Band?

That’d be Maurice.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10