Author Topic: VAR! Video Assistant Referee & Shite Referees in General  (Read 1358390 times)

Online John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
Re: VAR! Video Assistant Referee & Shite Referees in General
« Reply #24840 on: March 24, 2024, 10:57:55 am »
Some posts from the last day or so are now in the conspiracy thread in the main forum.

Let's keep this for VAR & Refs please  :wave

Online farawayred

• Whizz For Atomms. Nucular boffin. A Mars A Day Helps Him Work, Rest And Play
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Oh yes, I'm a believer!
« Reply #24841 on: March 24, 2024, 05:03:03 pm »
Some posts from the last day or so are now in the conspiracy thread in the main forum.

Let's keep this for VAR & Refs please  :wave
That action must be reviewed by VAR, John.  ;D
Cruyff: "Victory is not enough, there also needs to be beautiful football."

Online 4pool

• Mr. ( last name) Minister Of Truth - 1984 to 1984. The first to do a Moyesed. A pore grammarist.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool: European Capital of Football 2005/2006
« Reply #24842 on: March 24, 2024, 05:21:53 pm »
That action must be reviewed by VAR, John.  ;D

Good process.  ;D
Either we are a club of supporters or become a club of customers.

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #24843 on: March 25, 2024, 11:36:34 am »
The interesting thing that might happen here is if we have Liverpool completely out of the title race, suddenly getting a raft of decisions for them (and the usual outrage from the media that we get any decisions)

I have noticed when we've been fucked by PGMOL and we're out of everything that suddenly we get the normal decisions that any club gets that we rarely do

Similar to us getting booted up and down the pitch for 85+ minutes and nothing from the ref, followed by 3 or 4 yellows for the opposition after the game plays out (Presumably so they can say they aren't fucking bent and gave 3 or 4 yellows to both sides- even though we seem to get very early yellows for pretty much nothing and in most games, we'll have an oppo player committing three or four yellow card offences which are ignored before finally getting one once the game has gone)

It was my mate that pointed that out last season. The stats on that are interesting, if anyone can be arsed digging them up.
Quote from: tubby on Today at 12:45:53 pm

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Offline Schmidt

• 's small stretchy scrotum
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24844 on: March 25, 2024, 11:42:02 am »
Similar to us getting booted up and down the pitch for 85+ minutes and nothing from the ref, followed by 3 or 4 yellows for the opposition after the game plays out (Presumably so they can say they aren't fucking bent and gave 3 or 4 yellows to both sides- even though we seem to get very early yellows for pretty much nothing and in most games, we'll have an oppo player committing three or four yellow card offences which are ignored before finally getting one once the game has gone)

This happens pretty much every game though, referees feel a lot more comfortable dishing out yellows when they know it's unlikely to influence the result. I don't think this specific example has much to do with us at all.

Offline Dr. Beaker

• Veo, to his mates. Shares 50% of his DNA with a banana. Would dearly love to strangle Frankengoose. Lo! Be he not ye Messiah, verily be he a child of questionable conduct in the eyes of Ye Holy Border Guards.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I... think I am, therefore...I....maybe.
« Reply #24845 on: March 25, 2024, 01:21:44 pm »
So you can foul someone in a way that will affect the result, but not be punished in a way that will affect the result. No wonder the game is fucked.
NAKED BOOBERY

Rile-Me costed L. Nee-Naw "The Child" Torrence the first jack the hat-trick since Eon Rush vs Accursed Toffos, many moons passed. Nee-Naw he could have done a concreted his palace in the pantyhose off the LibPole Gods...was not was for the invented intervention of Rile-Me whistler.

Offline Schmidt

• 's small stretchy scrotum
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24846 on: March 25, 2024, 03:04:33 pm »
So you can foul someone in a way that will affect the result, but not be punished in a way that will affect the result. No wonder the game is fucked.

I'm not attempting to justify it, I'm pointing out that it's something they do for all games not just ours.

Offline Legs

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #24847 on: March 25, 2024, 05:59:36 pm »
The interesting thing that might happen here is if we have Liverpool completely out of the title race, suddenly getting a raft of decisions for them (and the usual outrage from the media that we get any decisions)

I have noticed when we've been fucked by PGMOL and we're out of everything that suddenly we get the normal decisions that any club gets that we rarely do

It was my mate that pointed that out last season. The stats on that are interesting, if anyone can be arsed digging them up.

True.

I noticed when we used to finish 3rd/4th Neville/Sky used to big us up great football top manager Klopp easy to say as he knows we arent winning.

Soon as we challenged he used to have an heart attack if City looked like dropping points in April.

Its all broken the system as it stands it needs independent VAR staff but the arguement is "Ollie/Atwell" are a team ....yeah and dont we know it.

Online rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24848 on: March 25, 2024, 08:34:38 pm »
I'm not attempting to justify it, I'm pointing out that it's something they do for all games not just ours.

That's actually corruption that - their job is to apply the LOTG fairly to all teams, not ignore them and thus give advantages to teams who cheat by fouling all game and letting them off with it.
Jurgen YNWA

Offline Timbo's Goals

• Petrified of THE BEAST
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
    • Timbos Liverpool
« Reply #24849 on: March 26, 2024, 02:09:34 am »
Good post. I was mostly on the "incompetence, not bias/conspiracy" side for a long time, but the brazen gaslighting and alternative fact-telling after the drop ball and the Doku incident have convinced me there is more to it than myopia or bottling of big occasions. And I wasn't even particularly bothered by the Doku incident in the immediate aftermath- I thought it was a penalty but "you've seen them not given" - but reading the transcript of Oliver's interaction with the VAR/AVAR, the continued parroting by the media and PGMOL boss of the demonstrable lie of Doku winning the ball, the Ministry of Truth-level description of the event by Atwell (unless things have changed since I was a ref and a "high chest" is now a thing), Oliver going from being the country's best ref to one of its worst while travelling to the UAE on massive moonlighting deals that PGMOL have adjudged to be fine and dandy, all tells me there is more likely than not to be fire behind the smoke.

Got to say I didn't see it at the game and didn't know about it until I watched it on the telly when I got home. It was of course 100% a clear pen but then listening to the studio pundits afterwards especially Carragher I do have to admit I did start to have fleeting doubts about my own interpretation, even thinking that just maybe with all the recent rule changes that for some strange reason such dangerous kicking was no longer considered foul play. So I  phoned my son in law (a Blue) to check with him and it took no more than a moment for me to re-enter the real world and realise that Carragher and the others had been spouting complete fucking bollocks as of course such dangerous kicking was a clear foul.

The subsequent Howard Webb attempt to present a 50-50 interpretation was of course so preposterous it was nigh impossible to believe even a lying low life such as him could have gone through with it.

And as you rightly say, the desperation of his attempt to defend such an officialdom abomination - as so brilliantly illustrated by Man united fanatic Mark Goldbridge in his You Tube piece - must surely convince even those Reds hitherto so sceptical of what they consider merely tin foil hat conspiracies concerning our club to re-examine their scepticism when reflecting on the absurdities and lies of this particular judgement in tandem with the other two crucial injustices highlighted in my earlier post.

As I stressed above, none of us can know what lies behind these three utter travesties. All we do know is that for whatever reason the officials both on field and in the VAR studio chose not to favour Liverpool with decisions that any fair and impartial officials would most certainly have done. Whether that  is down to unconscious bias or something more sinister we do not know.

What it cannot possibly be when reflecting on the circumstances surrounding all three episodes is mere incompetence and ineptitude of officials of such high station in the refereeing pyramid, as some within both the threads dealing with these matters on this forum seem to have so doggedly maintained. As I see it, surely no Liverpudlian worthy of the name can surely still believe such an explanation now that the weasel lying of Webb regarding the latest episode has so vividly exposed the shams we've all had to witness and endure.

Offline harleydanger

• 7/2=3. Proud holder of shittest ideas badge.
  • Legacy Fan
  • If I sound stupid, I'm probably casting a line
« Reply #24850 on: March 26, 2024, 03:16:36 am »
Webb must go. And there should be a campaign saying Webb must go.
WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE!

Normally a player can look great on tubes, but one of the things that's encouraging for me is just the amount of youtube videos on him

Offline Dr. Beaker

• Veo, to his mates. Shares 50% of his DNA with a banana. Would dearly love to strangle Frankengoose. Lo! Be he not ye Messiah, verily be he a child of questionable conduct in the eyes of Ye Holy Border Guards.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I... think I am, therefore...I....maybe.
« Reply #24851 on: March 26, 2024, 10:40:54 am »
Absolutely mate, wasn't having a go at you at all!
NAKED BOOBERY

Rile-Me costed L. Nee-Naw "The Child" Torrence the first jack the hat-trick since Eon Rush vs Accursed Toffos, many moons passed. Nee-Naw he could have done a concreted his palace in the pantyhose off the LibPole Gods...was not was for the invented intervention of Rile-Me whistler.

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #24852 on: March 26, 2024, 10:47:43 am »
Got to say I didn't see it at the game and didn't know about it until I watched it on the telly when I got home. It was of course 100% a clear pen but then listening to the studio pundits afterwards especially Carragher I do have to admit I did start to have fleeting doubts about my own interpretation, even thinking that just maybe with all the recent rule changes that for some strange reason such dangerous kicking was no longer considered foul play. So I  phoned my son in law (a Blue) to check with him and it took no more than a moment for me to re-enter the real world and realise that Carragher and the others had been spouting complete fucking bollocks as of course such dangerous kicking was a clear foul.

The subsequent Howard Webb attempt to present a 50-50 interpretation was of course so preposterous it was nigh impossible to believe even a lying low life such as him could have gone through with it.

And as you rightly say, the desperation of his attempt to defend such an officialdom abomination - as so brilliantly illustrated by Man united fanatic Mark Goldbridge in his You Tube piece - must surely convince even those Reds hitherto so sceptical of what they consider merely tin foil hat conspiracies concerning our club to re-examine their scepticism when reflecting on the absurdities and lies of this particular judgement in tandem with the other two crucial injustices highlighted in my earlier post.

As I stressed above, none of us can know what lies behind these three utter travesties. All we do know is that for whatever reason the officials both on field and in the VAR studio chose not to favour Liverpool with decisions that any fair and impartial officials would most certainly have done. Whether that  is down to unconscious bias or something more sinister we do not know.

What it cannot possibly be when reflecting on the circumstances surrounding all three episodes is mere incompetence and ineptitude of officials of such high station in the refereeing pyramid, as some within both the threads dealing with these matters on this forum seem to have so doggedly maintained. As I see it, surely no Liverpudlian worthy of the name can surely still believe such an explanation now that the weasel lying of Webb regarding the latest episode has so vividly exposed the shams we've all had to witness and endure.

It's four really. The stamp (right in front of me) on Gravenberch, in the Cup final, where VAR apparantly said 'He slipped' (This is after he'd already committed three yellow card offences) was a blatent and complete lie. As obvious a red card as you'll see this season. A deliberate stamp on someones ankle.

The referee, it should be pointed out did not even give a foul for the stamp - which forced the player off injured.

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Offline swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24853 on: March 26, 2024, 11:27:40 am »
Liverpool v Brighton
Ref - David Coote
VAR - Paul Tierney

;D Proper trolling us at this stage

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #24854 on: March 26, 2024, 11:43:51 am »
Liverpool v Brighton
Ref - David Coote
VAR - Paul Tierney

That is fucking ridiculous.

Offline stewil007

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #24855 on: March 26, 2024, 11:47:35 am »
Saw on Sky Sports News that Doku has been able to talk about the (non) penalty incident for 5 minutes.  Nice that he was able to get his point across that is definitely wasn't a penalty although some refs might  have given it.

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #24856 on: March 26, 2024, 11:59:50 am »
Liverpool v Brighton
Ref - David Coote
VAR - Paul Tierney

Ffs, they really don't help themselves do they?  :butt
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24857 on: March 26, 2024, 12:32:49 pm »
Liverpool v Brighton
Ref - David Coote
VAR - Paul Tierney

:lmao
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline stewil007

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #24858 on: March 26, 2024, 12:36:05 pm »
Ffs, they really don't help themselves do they?  :butt

That would suggest that they care in the first place

Online Eeyore

• "I have no problem whatsoever stating that FSG have done a good job.".Mo Money, Mo Problems to invent. Number 1 is Carragher. Number 2 is Carragher. Number 3 is Carragher. Number 4 is Carragher. Likes to play God in his spare time.
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT 97
« Reply #24859 on: March 26, 2024, 12:48:13 pm »
Liverpool v Brighton
Ref - David Coote
VAR - Paul Tierney

It is just a coincidence that Tierney will now have done 9 of our 29 League games. Another coincidence is that it will be his 5th League game at Anfield this season, where you need strong officials. This season he has done 1 game at the Etihad. I suppose after giving an injury-time penalty against City he was unlikely to get invited back anytime soon.
"Ohhh-kayyy"

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #24860 on: March 26, 2024, 12:59:35 pm »
It is just a coincidence that Tierney will now have done 9 of our 29 League games. Another coincidence is that it will be his 5th League game at Anfield this season, where you need strong officials. This season he has done 1 game at the Etihad. I suppose after giving an injury-time penalty against City he was unlikely to get invited back anytime soon.

Yep all co-incidences mate. Nothing to see here. Good process boys.

I'm sure the lad that booked him for this gig slipped like the Arsenal defender.

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #24861 on: March 26, 2024, 01:39:08 pm »
Maybe it’s because so many seem to have fucked us over in recent seasons but does feel like every game has at least one, usually two names you see and think “FFS not him”.

Online JRed

• After a 2L bottle of strongbow I’d do anything!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24862 on: March 26, 2024, 01:41:58 pm »
Let’s hope they don’t crumble at Anfield

Offline Paul JH

• Elmer Fudd. I'm a witch! A WITCH!
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Don't do drugs..."
« Reply #24863 on: March 26, 2024, 05:08:12 pm »
The amont of defending Sky has allowed on the Doku challenge is bizarre and actually pretty concrete evidence that they are in the ref / City's back pocket. Literally can't put anything Sky related on without some kind of defence of it.
Sarcastic Net Pest and Sanctimonious Arse.

Online 4pool

• Mr. ( last name) Minister Of Truth - 1984 to 1984. The first to do a Moyesed. A pore grammarist.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool: European Capital of Football 2005/2006
« Reply #24864 on: March 26, 2024, 06:06:36 pm »
For those keeping track:

This will be the second time Coote has ref'd one of our matches. He's been on VAR 5 times.

Tierney has been ref 4 times and now VAR for the 5th time.

Total times Ref and VAR:
Tierney 9
Attwell 8 ( 1 as a ref )
Brooks 7
Coote 7
Hooper 7
Either we are a club of supporters or become a club of customers.

Online Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24865 on: March 26, 2024, 06:14:10 pm »
Liverpool v Brighton
Ref - David Coote
VAR - Paul Tierney

Looking forward to seeing a decision as bad as the one in the reverse fixture, where their player didn't get sent off for denial of a goalscoring opportunity for pulling back Szoboszlai in the box. Think thr excuse was he was going away from goal.
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

Offline Timbo's Goals

• Petrified of THE BEAST
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
    • Timbos Liverpool
« Reply #24866 on: March 27, 2024, 01:47:38 am »
Well, I've said my four pennyworth now. Absolutely no point in trying to reason any further on the subject. The closed minds render it futile. Let's just hope and pray that the points we've very likely been denied - which by my reckoning could be as many as 5 or even 7 with the three crucial incidents I've cited - will not cost us the league title we so crave.  :)
« Last Edit: March 27, 2024, 02:05:04 am by Timbo's Goals »

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #24867 on: March 27, 2024, 01:53:36 am »
Well, I've said my four pennyworth now. Absolutely no point in trying to reason any further on the subject. The closed minds render it futile. Let's just hope and pray that the points we've very likely been denied - which by my reckoning could be as many as 8 with the three crucial incidents I've cited - will not cost us the league title we so crave.  :)

Mate, if I have no cause to moan for the rest of the season then I'll be made up.

All I want and all I've ever wanted is to go to games of football, or watch it on the telly and not even notice the ref.

I'd like to - post-match - be talking about the game for once.

Let's hope and fingers crossed that somehow PGMOL can manage a few games without 'making mistakes' in them which shaft us up the arse.

Not holding out much hope. But surely it's not too much to ask for?

After pretty much everyone saying Tierney is a bent c*nt - even blues and Mancs I know are saying it now - he'll probably give us five pennos and send two of theirs off on Sunday.

Offline Timbo's Goals

• Petrified of THE BEAST
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
    • Timbos Liverpool
« Reply #24868 on: March 27, 2024, 02:13:44 am »
Mate, if I have no cause to moan for the rest of the season then I'll be made up.

All I want and all I've ever wanted is to go to games of football, or watch it on the telly and not even notice the ref.

I'd like to - post-match - be talking about the game for once.

Let's hope and fingers crossed that somehow PGMOL can manage a few games without 'making mistakes' in them which shaft us up the arse.

Not holding out much hope. But surely it's not too much to ask for?

After pretty much everyone saying Tierney is a bent c*nt - even blues and Mancs I know are saying it now - he'll probably give us five pennos and send two of theirs off on Sunday.

Same here Andy lad.  But just can't be arsed on here with this thread. Folks not properly reading what youve posted and a seeming determination to resist the bleeding obvious is baffling. As you say even Blues I know can see it so why fellow Reds on here can't is way beyond me. Fear of being branded a conspiracy theorist? Possibly. But I'm out any road mate.

Offline Yorkykopite

• Misses Danny Boy with a passion. Phil's Official Biographer, dontcherknow...it's all true. Honestly.
  • RAWK Writer
  • Legacy Fan
  • The first five yards........
« Reply #24869 on: March 27, 2024, 11:19:26 am »

No you won't Andy! According to your own theory - stated a couple of days ago - if you have no cause to moan it will be because Liverpool have fallen out of the Title race and PGMOL have issued a directive saying "give them something now so that people don't start asking hard questions."

And Timbo mate, you're one of our best posters, but just because people disagree with you doesn't mean they have "closed minds". Bloody 'ell!
"If you want the world to love you don't discuss Middle Eastern politics" Saul Bellow.

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #24870 on: March 27, 2024, 11:49:31 am »
No you won't Andy! According to your own theory - stated a couple of days ago - if you have no cause to moan it will be because Liverpool have fallen out of the Title race and PGMOL have issued a directive saying "give them something now so that people don't start asking hard questions."

And Timbo mate, you're one of our best posters, but just because people disagree with you doesn't mean they have "closed minds". Bloody 'ell!

Yeah. I will. I go to the game. I want to watch a game of football without going to the pub after with my mates and us looking in bewilderment after bullshit decision after bullshit decision.

If I'm watching at home, I want to watch a good game of football won by the best team with no controversy, no talking points, just a good old game of football where the best team wins. No shady sendings off, no fucking ridiculous pennos, no skewing of stats and figures. A game officiated competently and well.

That there are barely any games played in the league ever that are officiated well speaks for itself. VAR should have made mistakes all but disappear, but all it has done is to highlight the strange, bizarre and wonderful randomness of PGMOL at every turn.

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #24871 on: March 27, 2024, 11:51:02 am »

"They both went in high"

Online JRed

• After a 2L bottle of strongbow I’d do anything!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24872 on: March 27, 2024, 11:54:55 am »
"They both went in high"

That’s what gets me, the lies to try and cover it up. The most bizarre thing about it is how they keep getting away with it.

Offline Zimagic

• Legacy Fan
  • Liar, liar with your drawers on fire......
« Reply #24873 on: March 27, 2024, 11:57:46 am »
I still think Mac was lucky to escape a red there for creating a situation where he put a player (himself) in danger.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2024, 12:00:02 pm by Zimagic »
"Truth, Justice, Freedom, Reasonably-Priced Love and a Hard-Boiled Egg!"

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #24874 on: March 27, 2024, 12:11:40 pm »
I still think Mac was lucky to escape a red there for creating a situation where he put a player (himself) in danger.

:D

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #24875 on: March 27, 2024, 12:13:49 pm »
That’s what gets me, the lies to try and cover it up. The most bizarre thing about it is how they keep getting away with it.

I've asked seven or eight times for people to explain this.

No luck so far. I'm sure that one will reply one day. From now on I'm going to just keep posting this at them til they talk me through it.

We've got the audio, we've got the video, we've got the photographs. We've got the match footage. We've got the Ref, VAR and the PGMOL top guy and we've got the pundits.

All recorded. All available for perusal.

This isn't the whole story. Once someone has explained this away in a rational way, then I have quite a few others they can talk us through.

They both went in high.One with his foot at chest height. One with both feet on the floor.

Offline gazzalfc

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Well done boys, Good Process
« Reply #24876 on: March 27, 2024, 12:19:40 pm »
If anyone fancies a laugh

Nottingham Forest first-team coach Steven Reid to  Paul Tierney

"Following the final whistle I was surrounded by members of Nottingham Forest’s substitutes and backroom staff on the field of play. One of those who approached me was Steven Reid. He asked me about a decision and I said to him that I will speak to him inside and not outside on the field of play.

"He then continued to question me and I repeated that I would speak to him inside. He then said 'it’s the same every week, you c***'. I showed him the red card and then he said 'I worked with you f***ing lot every f***ing week last season, it’s the same every f***ing week you c***”. He then continued to use the word f*** and called me a c*** on at least one more occasions (making that a minimum of three in total) as we were making our way off the field of play."

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24877 on: March 27, 2024, 12:54:18 pm »

"Following the final whistle I was surrounded by members of Nottingham Forest’s substitutes and backroom staff on the field of play. One of those who approached me was Steven Reid. He asked me about a decision and I said to him that I will speak to him inside and not outside on the field of play.

"He then continued to question me and I repeated that I would speak to him inside. He then said 'it’s the same every week, you c***'. I showed him the red card and then he said 'I worked with you f***ing lot every f***ing week last season, it’s the same every f***ing week you c***”. He then continued to use the word f*** and called me a c*** on at least one more occasions (making that a minimum of three in total) as we were making our way off the field of play."

He's not wrong  ;D

Online rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24878 on: March 27, 2024, 01:10:22 pm »

Tierney should have replied "it was 2 fucking minutes you c*nt, sort your shite defending out before you blame others - how many chances did you have to clear it?"
Jurgen YNWA

Offline Barneylfc∗

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24879 on: March 27, 2024, 01:22:43 pm »
"They both went in high"

I'm firmly on the side of there's definitely something dodgy going on, but just for balance, this was given as a free kick to us  ;D