Author Topic: Everton - The 777 Unflushables  (Read 697656 times)

Offline Fromola

• For the love of god please shut the fuck up. Lomola... “The sky is falling and I’m off to tell the King!...” Places stock in the wrong opinions. Miserable F*cker! Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season
  • Legacy Fan
  • Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to
Re: Everton - The 777 Unflushables
« Reply #11440 on: March 21, 2024, 02:40:58 pm »
Maybe it's the PL saying to the club, look, they have "passed" the tests but in our opinion they are big trouble and we're advising you not to do this? Actually trying to protect the club and eventually basically saying, ok we've tried everything to get you to see what this lot is like, away you go

Problem is with an independent regulator on their back, 777 would be used as a stick to beat the PL with if they buy Everton, but if they turn it down then Everton in administration will be a stick to beat them with because it should never get to that stage with a Premier League club.

Premier League in a no win situation of their own making. Everton should have been dealt with years ago and the league shouldn't have signed off on fraudulent accounts.
Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season

Offline Lee-87

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #11441 on: March 21, 2024, 02:47:02 pm »
I expect they'll sell Branthwaite in the summer and that will keep the wolves at bay for a bit longer.  They'll also lose Alli (£100k) and Gomes (£120k) off their wage bill plus potentially Gueye (£80k), Coleman (£70k) and Young (£80k).  Saving the best part of £500k/week in wages is a good move for them but in recent windows they've not been able to resist spending.  Beto and Chermiti are as bad signings as any they've made in the Moshiri era.

I think I read they haven't actually paid for Beto yet, they agreed to pay 28 mil in the summer was it? If that's true then that's the 500k per week swallowed up straight away by someone who adds the square root of fuck all to their squad.

Offline Fromola

• For the love of god please shut the fuck up. Lomola... “The sky is falling and I’m off to tell the King!...” Places stock in the wrong opinions. Miserable F*cker! Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season
  • Legacy Fan
  • Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to
« Reply #11442 on: March 21, 2024, 02:48:23 pm »
I think I read they haven't actually paid for Beto yet, they agreed to pay 28 mil in the summer was it? If that's true then that's the 500k per week swallowed up straight away by someone who adds the square root of fuck all to their squad.

The transfer fee will be over the duration of his contract but with nothing up front, so the payments don't kick in until the summer.

They thought they had Udinese's pants down or flip him for a quick profit like they somehow did with Moise Kean.
Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season

Online Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11443 on: March 21, 2024, 02:51:16 pm »
So 777 supplied the audited accounts then. Love to know who their auditor is.

After all their dealings with Everton and a cursory glance at 777 related news over the past 12 months, if the PL are fine with these accounts then I have a bridge to sell them...
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Black Bull Nova

• emo
  • Legacy Fan
  • The cheesy side of town
« Reply #11444 on: March 21, 2024, 02:54:14 pm »
Mutterings on Twitter/X (I know, I know) that the 777 takeover is going to be accepted by the Premier League. Given what is known about them I'm not sure that is good news. On the other hand, they're fucked as it is. Stuck between a rock and a hard place?

I think it is excellent news, who needs Everton to be taken over by a rich, financially sound and well led new owner. I'm all for Everton surviving but not on a higher perch than they currently are. Have you forgotten how unbearable some of their fans are once they do well (even winning a derby). I feel for the genuine fans and there are many of them but there also too many embittered ones who cannot wait to stick one on us (see Manchester United last week for a bit of an example of what that's like)
« Last Edit: March 21, 2024, 03:28:45 pm by Black Bull Nova »
aarf, aarf, aarf.

Offline Redley

• Legacy Fan
  • Turned doubters to believers
« Reply #11445 on: March 21, 2024, 03:26:35 pm »
Can't wait for the A4 placards about how the cartel made them get taken over by a load of conmen and its not their fault

Offline SingFongFC

• Kopite
  • L-I-V, E-R-P, Double O L, Liverpool FC
« Reply #11446 on: March 21, 2024, 05:40:32 pm »
Everton Twitter has peaked. Seen some off the wall takes from them over the years, but not sure this ever gets topped

https://x.com/davothkelly/status/1770145028012142944?s=46&t=9lnCuj4piG1Hgq_UvUgs1g

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #11447 on: March 21, 2024, 05:44:47 pm »
Dave 'Davoth' Kelly
@davothkelly
Which team has suffered most  through many, many deaths to poor people they didn't know ? Never a penny compensation recieved for these events :

World War 1
World War 2
Heysel
Russia v Ukraine.

Wonder how the Premiership would answer this one ?

And when the beating finally happens, he will wonder why.
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline SamLad

• Definitely not a numerologist! Definitely fodder for whimsical modding though... ;) Definitely not 72! Founding member of the Efes Animal Appreciation Society. Very mɪstʃɪvəs.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11448 on: March 21, 2024, 05:46:29 pm »
Everton Twitter has peaked. Seen some off the wall takes from them over the years, but not sure this ever gets topped

https://x.com/davothkelly/status/1770145028012142944?s=46&t=9lnCuj4piG1Hgq_UvUgs1g

the PL should publish this when they announce the next points deduction.

QAnon fans are busy taking notes.

Offline disgraced cake

• Legacy Fan
  • Seis Veces
« Reply #11449 on: March 21, 2024, 05:56:03 pm »

I always think this with mentally unstable blues ... but at what point do you just find another hobby? It just isn't healthy.

the PL should publish this when they announce the next points deduction.

QAnon fans are busy taking notes.

BlueAnon
BooAnon
Proud follower of the city's junior, and far more successful footballing side

Rome 1977
London 1978
Paris 1981
Rome 1984
Istanbul 2005
Madrid 2019

19 League Titles, 6 European Cups, 3 UEFA Cups, 8 FA Cups, 10 League Cups, 4 European Super Cups, World Champions 2019. We live the dream.

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11450 on: March 21, 2024, 06:03:19 pm »
What about the potato famine in Ireland Dave?

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11451 on: March 21, 2024, 06:03:31 pm »
I don't. I don't give a stuff about Everton, but admitting 777 to the Premier League puts every small to mid table club at risk of being taken over by an equally shady gang of cnuts. It's bad enough with the fucking sportwasher free for all.

I'd hate to see a club like Brighton get taken over by a group like this. They'd be relegated within three seasons.

Just let Everton go fucking bust. A nine point deduction that puts them on 16 points - and they can't appeal this one. Plus another deduction still to follow. Administration will force them to do what they should have done two years ago - sell players and trim their wage bill. Without those key players, they're as good as down.

Depends on how the PL plays it. I'd let them take over Everton, fucking ruin them, they use them as the template for future refusals to allow ownership - basically Everton are getting the footy equivalent of a Victoris Cross by sacrificing themselves to save the other clubs ;)
Jurgen YNWA

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11452 on: March 21, 2024, 06:04:48 pm »

And when the beating finally happens, he will wonder why.

What an utter c*nt of an excuse for a man
Jurgen YNWA

Online Original

• Legacy Fan
  • Sound
« Reply #11453 on: March 21, 2024, 06:58:19 pm »

Vermin

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #11454 on: March 21, 2024, 07:13:45 pm »

That's absolutely disgusting.

Everton FC; the real victims of WW1, WW2, the Heysel Stadium disaster and the illegal Russian war on the Ukraine.  ::)

How an adult can have the sheer crass stupidity to write such an appalling, self-pitying pile of shite is beyond me. He's an absolute disgrace to the club he 'supports' and to humanity. What an odious scumbag.
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline Kekule

• Not fussy.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11455 on: March 21, 2024, 07:29:09 pm »

“Where’s the Second World War money, Bill?”

Online newterp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11456 on: March 21, 2024, 07:42:40 pm »
Where's the Cold War money? Or the Infinity War money?

Online JRed

• After a 2L bottle of strongbow I’d do anything!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11457 on: March 21, 2024, 07:43:54 pm »
Ifithadnerbeenforthekaiser

Online DonkeyWan

• ker. Football Genius, Generously gives Young Jürgen pointers to help him improve.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I never met a man who wasn't...
« Reply #11458 on: March 21, 2024, 07:54:57 pm »

TBF I don't think he is mentally well, has said so in the past. So he's not some thoughtless troll doing it for the yuks, he's a sick man.
Beatings will continue until morale improves...

Offline rafathegaffa83

• Legacy Fan
  • Dutch Class
« Reply #11459 on: March 21, 2024, 09:06:14 pm »

I'd love to know if the PL has said to Everton do you really need some of these players? Do you really not have players as good within your Academy or reserves? The PL need to tweak this process and having clubs submit some sort of transfer plan like the Football League do could be beneficial rather than the likes of Everton claiming they're budgeting to finish in a European spot

Online Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11460 on: March 21, 2024, 09:12:56 pm »

He's a scumbag. Don't need to hear or read any of his demented ramblings.

I'd love to know if the PL has said to Everton do you really need some of these players? Do you really not have players as good within your Academy or reserves? The PL need to tweak this process and having clubs submit some sort of transfer plan like the Football League do could be beneficial rather than the likes of Everton claiming they're budgeting to finish in a European spot

I think clubs that fail PSR repeatedly should be placed in special measures. They should be compelled to sell players and reduce their wage bill and other costs to come back within spending limits.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2024, 09:14:45 pm by Red Beret »

Popcorn's Art

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11461 on: March 21, 2024, 09:13:33 pm »
TBF I don't think he is mentally well, has said so in the past. So he's not some thoughtless troll doing it for the yuks, he's a sick man.

Needs his internet access taking away then
Jurgen YNWA

Offline rafathegaffa83

• Legacy Fan
  • Dutch Class
« Reply #11462 on: March 21, 2024, 09:16:16 pm »
I think clubs that fail PSR repeatedly should be placed in special measures. They should be compelled to sell players and reduce their wage bill and other costs to come back within spending limits.

Oh I agree. The system needs to be punitive to deter clubs from engaging in similar behaviour

Online newterp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11463 on: March 21, 2024, 09:18:32 pm »
when does their 2nd punishment get announced?

Offline Terry de Niro

• Cellar dweller fella, ya know
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Are you talkin' to me or chewin' a brick?
« Reply #11464 on: March 21, 2024, 09:27:26 pm »
Needs his internet access taking away then
He needs to be put in a straight jacket.

Offline SingFongFC

• Kopite
  • L-I-V, E-R-P, Double O L, Liverpool FC
« Reply #11465 on: March 21, 2024, 09:39:36 pm »

Seems like he’s quite a well known fella then, in social media circles anyway, going by some of the previous replies.

I’ve done well to not see his account until today by sounds of it, if that’s typical of some of the stuff he posts!

Offline In the Name of Klopp

• smann. Talks as if he/she/they single handedly saw off H&G in 2010.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11466 on: March 21, 2024, 09:47:56 pm »
It's the typical stuff on GoT. Their Points Deduction thread, is filled with comments like his. Some of them believe that we intentionally killed 39 people to stop them from winning the European Cup.
“Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.”

Offline decosabute

• ...and so am I. Abu Dhabi correspondent
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11467 on: March 21, 2024, 09:55:54 pm »

The comment underneath with Hitler in the Everton gear, saying "In fairness WW2 was your fault" properly made me LOL.

Online DonkeyWan

• ker. Football Genius, Generously gives Young Jürgen pointers to help him improve.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I never met a man who wasn't...
« Reply #11468 on: March 21, 2024, 09:57:51 pm »
Seems like he’s quite a well known fella then, in social media circles anyway, going by some of the previous replies.

I’ve done well to not see his account until today by sounds of it, if that’s typical of some of the stuff he posts!
Oh, he is well known, completely off the wall. Before he was just angry, now he is unhinged. But as I say, likely he needs help.
Beatings will continue until morale improves...

Online JRed

• After a 2L bottle of strongbow I’d do anything!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11469 on: March 21, 2024, 10:06:39 pm »
Oh, he is well known, completely off the wall. Before he was just angry, now he is unhinged. But as I say, likely he needs help.
Anyone who has watched Everton for the last 30 years would likely need help.

Online Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #11470 on: March 21, 2024, 10:26:04 pm »

the only help he needs is a pillow.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #11471 on: March 21, 2024, 10:48:00 pm »

Yes, we've heard plenty from him before. He's got plenty of previous. He seems highly disturbed and in need of psychological help.
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Online Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #11472 on: March 21, 2024, 11:57:51 pm »
Yes, we've heard plenty from him before. He's got plenty of previous. He seems highly disturbed and in need of psychological help.

Yup. And we don't need to hear anymore. He's beyond trolling at this point. He's clearly so damaged and needy he will spout the most outrageous shite to get some kind of response. Trolls do it for larks. He does it to be remembered. It's sick and we don't need it here.

Popcorn's Art

Offline cptrios

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11473 on: March 22, 2024, 01:12:41 am »
The Grauniad was reporting last week that the announcement confirming the deal was being made this week.
We still have to hear what their punishment will be for breaking P&S
Given they are borrowing to keep the lights on, they must be on course for a loss again this season.

It seems like they just said the decision either way would be announced this week, not a confirmation: https://www.theguardian.com/football/2024/mar/15/premier-league-set-to-rule-on-777-partners-everton-takeover-next-week

777 have missed salary/other payments at several of their other clubs. Even ignoring all of the other, far worse financial sketchiness, that should be an automatic disqualifier. Barring bribery, what could they possibly have said the various boards that would get them approved? "Oh, don't pay any attention to what we do at all of those other piddling clubs. Everton is going to be the one we really care about. Honest!"

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #11474 on: March 22, 2024, 06:56:08 am »
Rumours abound in blue shite land that it’s getting confirmed today.
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Online jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
« Reply #11475 on: March 22, 2024, 07:08:12 am »

None of them were journalists not sure why they know this.
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline red1977

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11476 on: March 22, 2024, 07:30:48 am »

Pace take overs don’t count.

Offline Qston

• Loves a bit of monkey tennis and especially loves a bit of sausage relief......singularly though #sausage
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Believer
« Reply #11477 on: March 22, 2024, 08:17:11 am »

Wow. That's some pretty vile and nutty stuff.
"Just a normal lad from Liverpool whose dream has just come true" Trent June 1st 2019

Offline Drinks Sangria

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • 'I'm caught on your coat again.'
« Reply #11478 on: March 22, 2024, 08:18:22 am »
I cannot fathom why the Premier League would pass 777 as fit and proper owners. Just take any cursory glance at their other clubs, or one of the four lawsuits they’re fighting in the states at present.
“Seeing these smiling faces is the greatest pleasure. They have been magnificent all season. They have been our 12th man. I have always said our fans are the best in England. Now I know they are the best in Europe too.” Rafa Benitez

Online jacobs chains

• Legacy Fan
  • The fight will not be attaining dreams.
« Reply #11479 on: March 22, 2024, 08:22:09 am »
I wonder if this is the Premier League washing their hands of Everton.

The one thing you can't save someone from is themselves. I think the same applies to Everton.