Author Topic: Negativity needs to stop....  (Read 31701 times)

Offline kaz1983

• "Bloody Memory Wavers" Currently in debt with RAWK.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Well dunno what to say, honest
Re: Negativity needs to stop....
« Reply #160 on: June 25, 2011, 12:29:52 pm »
"It's impossible to work under conditions post on forums where they confused negativity with objectivity. You can't fool the fans. "

Online bogrollsbike

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #161 on: June 25, 2011, 12:32:02 pm »
Fuck this positivety shit.im going to drink gin and watch watership down.twice.

Offline Rossie

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #162 on: June 25, 2011, 12:32:33 pm »
Okay, here's your whole post.

Just because we were terrible, doesnt mean that we should be happy with average.

Although, me personallly, im happy with the signigns so far, some of them have made me raise an eyebrow at the fee but there hasnt been anything too bad yet, if we spunk 20 Mill on Downing then it become a different story, but I will wait till September 1st and I reckin by then we will have a good squad

Also though, Blind faith in the new owners is dangerous, its like everyone just forgot what happened before.

Remember there first summer? Torres for a record fee of 22 Million, that is better than any signing made or that will be made this summer, and look how it turned out in the end with those owners. I support these new owners, but people have a right to be cautious

The signings aren't too bad so far but if we spunk 20mil on Downing it becomes a different story?  What does that mean?

"Some people cannot see a priest on a mountain of sugar."  Rafa Benitez, 01/Nov/'10.

Offline the jesus

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #163 on: June 25, 2011, 12:41:52 pm »
Great OP

Anyone pissing and moaning in because they think Henderson is not worth some bullshit figure or Adam is not as good as Raul should stop and
have a think.

Kenny , Comoli and FSG are not doing it to piss you off , they are not doing it to make us average, they are attempting to sign the possible signings who they feel can take us the furthest forward. This is a massive departure from what we have been used to for years.

You won't think they are right all the time, fine let us know and you can let everyone know you said it first if your proven correct. But going over and over the same old tired arguments for page after page is not constructive.

It is only Kenny, Comoli and FSG second transfer window, the first went pretty well and the judging of this one will come next season and beyond not at the end of June.

Roll on next season and god help us if we don't start off to a flyer.

"We just stand beside each other, and help each other. And we make sure that what we’re doing, we’re doing correctly"- Kenny

“When you’re lost in a fog you must stick together. Then you don’t get lost. If there’s one secret to Liverpool, that’s it.” - Bob

Offline anfieldtours

• Kemlynite
  • The Ultimate Anfield Tour, now with £50 off!
    • Anfield Tours
« Reply #164 on: June 25, 2011, 12:49:19 pm »
There's nothing wrong with caution, but I haven't seen anything yet to make me feel negative about what's happening. Football's gained this attitude in the last few years where everything is expected to be instantaneous

Offline horne

• y
  • Legacy Fan
  • through a storm
« Reply #165 on: June 25, 2011, 12:57:29 pm »
..Right here right now.

I'm sick of it. The amount of shit that we've been through with the previous owners and all the crap that followed afterwards.
Now we are in a situation with Kenny in charge and no debt and still some people are still not happy?
This time last year we didn't have a pot to piss in and now certain people are questioning paying out for this or that player?
Fuck me, if the vampires were still in charge, would we be taking about any possible transfer targets?

Am I right or am I talking bollocks?

I can't wait for the new season...
youre not talking bollocks terry yer spot on....
it got so fucking ridiculous that it went from debating to a witch hunt.
nobody got off the hook...gerrard the owners suarez carroll...henderson...im sure ive left a few out an all

It went so far over to the riduculous that i realised that it was coming from non liverpool fans and stopped taking the bait.

every time there is a slating,look to yer left and see the post count and it will be below say a thousand posts....it normally averages around the 300 and something and you just know theyre new for a reason.
werent around during the ownership battles and for me says it all
so untill the new season starts,i personally cant be arsed wasting time with them  :wanker

should start a league table off the most negative posters....name and shame
« Last Edit: June 25, 2011, 12:59:48 pm by horne »
success = the absence of the fear of failure

Offline PaulV

• RAWK Pope
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #166 on: June 25, 2011, 01:01:11 pm »
Great OP Terry!

The main issue is that most of the whingers have only watched the players concerned in highlights packages and a couple of games against us, and then feel knowledgeable about the player to spout their opinions. There are a couple of problems with this:

1) Unless the player is spectacular in the highlights packages, they are not noticed and the general opinions seems to be "he's rubbish, he never did anything". Indeed, apart from the fact that Rafa bought him, this seems to have been one of the sticks used to beat Lucas in the past; that he does not produce highlights, so pundits who only watched highlights of our games didn't notice him and then slated him. Indeed, Steve Claridge once slated Mascherano as not being worth £18m on Radio 5, before coming back on a couple of weeks later, admitting he was very wrong after watching him play a few times, and calling him a monster of a player.

2) For players watched in full matches against us before last season, Rafa used to set up the team to nullify the opposition's strengths, and as a result, we controlled games. When we won, it was always "the opposition did not play well". I don't remember many matches when Rafa was manager where opposition players stood out.

As a result of this, many ill-informed opinions are made based on players playing poorly against us, and a few highlight packages on MOTD.

Am I overwhelmed by the thought of signing Adam and Downing? Not really. But then I have not watched them for full matches week in and week out, so I am not really in a position to judge how they play, or more importantly, how Kenny wants them to fit into our team.. Is Downing worth £20m? Is Adam worth £8m? As individual players, I would say not. However, Downing provides width, some trickery and can cross well, all of which are things that we are sorely lacking, and Adam can produce the killer ball, so they may be worth the speculated amounts to the team. With our new owners, we are no longer wasting £35m to £40m per year on interest payments, so until we start any stadium work, that money can go into transfer fees/wages without the owners having to inject any more of their own funds.

We also have to remember that the rumours of Adam and Downing are just that. Rumours. As Kenny has said repeatedly, when there is something to know, they will tell us.
To many people have discovered "Football Manager" and now they all think they are Kenny but alas so many end up as Roy

Offline Jokerman

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #167 on: June 25, 2011, 01:09:42 pm »
I haven't noticed much negativity, but maybe I'm speaking to the wrong people or looking in the wrong threads or something. Between the u-19 and u-17 England squads right now, we have 13 players, including the captain of one and the stand out best player of the other. The right Americans are our owners, Kenny Dalglish is our manager and we still have Reina, Carragher, Gerrard and Suarez at the spine of the team going into next season. If that's not enough to be positive about, I don't know what is. Oh, maybe the fact we had the third best record in the second half of last season (would have been the best but for the two last games) after being in and around the relegation zone before Christmas, and the fact we managed to finish higher last season than the previous season, despite everything. Is that enough? We were never going to get Aguero, Sanchez, Hazard et al and we're probably not going to get Mata either, but anyone pining over that should remember everything else and realise our manager is probably the shrewdest judge of a player there has been in the British game since Bob Paisley retired, and there is a deliberate vision and plan that we're setting in place to get back to the top.
How come Aquilani wasn't in the squad today?

Solving the drought in East Africa with his fancy flicks.

Offline SpionBob

• I have a signed Kenny Dalglish shirt on my wall-is that a bit gay?
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • WITH JURGEN kLOPP WE WON IT 6 TIMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #168 on: June 25, 2011, 01:15:29 pm »
..Right here right now.

I'm sick of it. The amount of shit that we've been through with the previous owners and all the crap that followed afterwards.
Now we are in a situation with Kenny in charge and no debt and still some people are still not happy?
This time last year we didn't have a pot to piss in and now certain people are questioning paying out for this or that player?
Fuck me, if the vampires were still in charge, would we be taking about any possible transfer targets?

Spot on. We have a decent chance of top 4 next season, maybe even better so let walk on with hope.
Public enemy number one: On the RAWK watch list for offering alternative views, supporting Rafa and abusing ill informed WUMS with dubious agendas. Where's the crime in that? Victim of self-important mod with itchy finger.

Offline Pistolero

• BELIEVE. My bad. This. Lol. Bless. Meh. Wow just wow. Hate on. The Ev. Phil.
  • Legacy Fan
  • A serpent's tooth...
« Reply #169 on: June 25, 2011, 01:16:49 pm »
'Isn't it amazing? In the information society, nobody thinks. We expected to banish paper, but we actually banished thought'.
They have life in them, they have humour, they're arrogant, they're cocky and they're proud. And that's what I want my team to be.

Offline Suárez_7

• Anny Roader
« Reply #170 on: June 25, 2011, 01:35:59 pm »
The transfer forum is awful but the negativity in the Henderson thread during the U-21 tournament was nothing short of disgusting.

Yep fucking embarrassing to be honest yet to wear the shirt and already being targeted by some. Agree completely with the op it's ridiculous to say the least. 

Offline deester

• Main Stander
« Reply #171 on: June 25, 2011, 01:39:39 pm »
..Right here right now.

Quality post Terry. All i'm feeling for next season is excitement to be honest

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
« Reply #172 on: June 25, 2011, 01:41:36 pm »
People will never be happy and will always find something to bitch about. Unfortunately Terry you are pissing into the wind with this one.

Not that I don't agree with you.

Offline BSBW

• Will take anyone one on to maintain the integrity and traditions of the 70's and 80's Road End
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Born Scouse Born Wild
« Reply #173 on: June 25, 2011, 01:51:03 pm »
Fuckin' Wools!
G'Day Lid - Official Scouse rep of the OCB Down Under.

Online Elzar

• train station gate frustration - delia smith fan club founder ('ave it!)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bam!
« Reply #174 on: June 25, 2011, 01:52:07 pm »
I can't believe people have come in this thread and complained about transfers.
We already have shit in the country, and the game of Liverpool fills life with joy. Thanks

Offline soberphobia

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #175 on: June 25, 2011, 01:56:23 pm »
Some people are just miserable and are happiest having a whinge. I remember my Grandfather arriving in Australia and complained about everything and i mean everything. I said one magnificent spring day lets go outside its a great sunny day and he replied the sun burns my skin and makes me squint to see properly. Asked my grandmother if they were thinking about returning to the UK and she said oh no your grandfather is much happier here. He was always complaining back home.

Think some folk are just defeatist and you can't let their negativity get to you. 

24 hours in a day 24 cans in a carton coincidence?

Offline llcooljoel

• He's bad
  • Legacy Fan
  • Denying I wanted Owen Coyle since 2011.
« Reply #176 on: June 25, 2011, 01:58:31 pm »
I've got a wishlist, same as most people, of who I'd love us to sign and who I don't want playing for us. My stance though is to let Kenny and Comolli sort it out because they know much more than I do, and then look forward to our final line-up at the start of the season. The owners seem to be backing us financially, we've got a manager who we adore, players want to sign for us regardless of European football, what's to bitch about? Great time to be a Red.

This should cheer everyone up.

« Last Edit: June 25, 2011, 02:21:39 pm by llcooljoel »
We all pay for life with death, so everything in between should be free.

Offline Mutton Geoff

• 'The Invigilator'
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Life is a journey, not a destination.
« Reply #177 on: June 25, 2011, 02:02:13 pm »
seem to be getting a few inferior posters with our captains name these days?

the trick is you dont buy world class you make them world class, unless you think Sami was when we bought him,

you know the who the hell is he muppets!
A world were Liars and Hypocrites are accepted and rewarded and honest people are derided!
Who voted in this lying corrupt bastard anyway

Offline Uhoh AureliOs

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Fabio!
« Reply #178 on: June 25, 2011, 02:03:27 pm »
It's futile. Some of the biggest proponents of it even came in this thread to say hello because they lack self-awareness and humility. This will ultimately fly over their heads because it's always other people on this forum's fault and not theirs. (hmm was that too negative? :D)

Online Terry de Niro

• Cellar dweller fella, ya know
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Are you talkin' to me or chewin' a brick?
« Reply #179 on: June 25, 2011, 02:16:51 pm »

Terry you're a great guy and all, but fuck off telling me how to support my club. I don't tell you how to.
I love you too xxx   :wave

Fuckin' Wools!
;D

Offline Cid

• Licks cuban heeled shoes but doesn't want anyone to know about it.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #180 on: June 25, 2011, 02:32:21 pm »
if the season were to begin right now I'd be happy because we have kenny at the helm.  transfers are just icing on the cake given everything that has improved and while I'm not excited by the likes of Henderson and downing I trust kenny and indeed comolli have a plan.  who am I to judge? I thought cole was going to be superb for us.

if things turn bad this season i'll no doubt look back and wonder how the money could have been spent better but right now I trust kenny and I expect something special.

Offline Butter Keks

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #181 on: June 25, 2011, 02:33:06 pm »
I don't think anybody could of seen the turn around the club has managed over the past few months and no doubt everybody is happy with Dalglish and the way he has the team performing on the pitch.

However just because we went through a terrible time last year doesn't mean people aren't going to be skeptical of paying over the odds for players who have proven very little to nothing. I would say this time right now we are in a critical situation with other teams poised to shove us out of Champions League contention for a good few years. Man City are going to strengthen, Spurs are going to do the same - Man Utd already have and Chelsea are about to give their new manager a silly amount of funds.

Sometimes you have to look at the bigger picture and think if we genuinely don't get CL football for a few years are people Like Luis Suarez going to want to hang around? Probably not. Some fans are getting a little anxious because the names being thrown about aren't the finished article or haven't proven they have what it takes to play for a team like Liverpool.

I know patience is required at this stage but I personally don't think we have much time to play with if we want to keep up over the next few seasons. I know this post is a bit of a Debbie Downer like so apologies.

Offline Rusty

• loser mate whose french is a little.....Rusty.....n'est-ce pas?
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #182 on: June 25, 2011, 02:34:29 pm »
It's no use, if we'd have signed Ashley Young all you would be hearing is "Fucking hell we've spent £17M on a player with only one year on his contract who wasn't even player of the season at his club last year", if we had signed Jones it would be "Fucking hell £16M for a 19 year old who isn't properly established when we really need a new winger".

If the Mancs had signed Henderson it would be a case of "oh look at the Mancs, they're willing to pay top dollar for the brightest young English prospects".

Basically a large proportion of our online fanbase will moan regardless, I would just take it all with a pinch of salt Terry. Rest assured that there are plenty of others out there who, like you, can keep things in perspective, trust in the team running the club, and have enough of a long-term view to see that things are going in the right direction.
He's made Kaizer wet himself with excitement then cry when he realises all in one post. Ban him? Knight him in the new year's honours!

Offline SpartanTree. No deccies or lights.

• Legacy Fan
  • This is ANFIELD !!!
« Reply #183 on: June 25, 2011, 02:56:16 pm »
Just on the bit in bold - remind me how many trophies torres won here? I don't deny he's a fine player, but what did we actually win with him in our side?

It's about the team, not the individual, hence I'll be reserving my judgement on our signings until I've actually SEEN THEM PLAY or even better come May 2012 when I've seen what they've WON.

But....but...they're all shit and we paid/are paying too much.....etc etc.
'Siempre es posible' - my eyes have seen the glory...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=9OHC7lIfvk4

Physical death I do not fear, death of conscience is a sure death.

Offline TrueNorthRED

• Kopite
« Reply #184 on: June 25, 2011, 03:09:55 pm »
Just on the bit in bold - remind me how many trophies torres won here? I don't deny he's a fine player, but what did we actually win with him in our side?

It's about the team, not the individual, hence I'll be reserving my judgement on our signings until I've actually SEEN THEM PLAY or even better come May 2012 when I've seen what they've WON.

..or not won for that matter. Either way, I think it's the only way to go about supporting our great club. Wait until the dust settles to reserve judgement. Simples.

Truthfully, I couldn't give a fuck what any negative twat has to say. Vocal minority that piss and moan. The memory of last season's G&H reign of terror is still fresh in my mind. Clearly some have forgotten. 

I couldn't be more excited about the coming season. Win or lose...A-List signings or not...if the boys continue to play with the heart they did last season, we'll be having a laugh. Onwards and upwards.
"He plays as any supporter would if they were born with such demonic talent."

Offline Fat Scouser

• Trolley Dolly with a 54 2/3 inch waist - last seen shopping on Scottie Road for speedos. Is just a bit.....you know.....
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #185 on: June 25, 2011, 03:17:14 pm »
..Right here right now.

Oh stop whingeing, you aul bastard.
"A peasant you are. A peasant you will remain. And we shall use all our wealth and power, to make your lot even worse and keep you exactly where you are, Bondage!"    The Boy King, Richard II, after  putting down the The Peasants Revolt in 1381.

http://misterinobody.weebly.com/

Offline the jesus

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #186 on: June 25, 2011, 03:26:33 pm »

Sometimes you have to look at the bigger picture and think if we genuinely don't get CL football for a few years are people Like Luis Suarez going to want to hang around? Probably not. Some fans are getting a little anxious because the names being thrown about aren't the finished article or haven't proven they have what it takes to play for a team like Liverpool.

There are no shortcuts unless your going to spend like Chlesea did and Man City are doing.  We are where we are now partly due to our impatience when we through the baby out before the bath water and ended up with a journeyman manager and "the torres of the business world" deciding our transfer policy.

We all want us to sign the best players, that might not be possible at this time. If we can't get those players then we hope Kenny can make the players he has and can sign more than the sum of the parts, that is what he is best at. Bitching that we have not signed Aguero, Pato, Martinez and Sanchez is the sort of knee jerk fantasy football type thinking that helped get us where we are now.

"We just stand beside each other, and help each other. And we make sure that what we’re doing, we’re doing correctly"- Kenny

“When you’re lost in a fog you must stick together. Then you don’t get lost. If there’s one secret to Liverpool, that’s it.” - Bob

Offline Monkey Red

• Jacques Cousteau
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Just add salty water
« Reply #187 on: June 25, 2011, 03:30:30 pm »
The future hasn´t been this bright since we were sold down the river to those two shysters from across the pond. We have everything to look forward to and I for one am more excited about the coming season than any other during the tumours tenure.
'It'll whisper to them of Liverpools five glorious European Cup victories"

Offline BCCC

• Or B square
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Blessed are the Cheesemakers
« Reply #188 on: June 25, 2011, 03:32:18 pm »
Are we the new Everton?

ifithadnthavebeenferthe...
*****LFC Purveyors of fine football tradition since 1892*****

Offline hitman89762000

• Young Glasshoppel, apprentice to the arlarses. Exponent of The Sandon's original "Hippy Mod In A Headlock" manoeuvre.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Never wanting to be a transfer forum mod.
« Reply #189 on: June 25, 2011, 03:36:47 pm »
Personally i think terry was right with his original post..what annoys me is seeing people (not just on here but also people i talk to) who did fuck all when they were needed by the club yet now feel free to moan about signing henderson or wickham or whoever and talking about us signing the likes of mata ''cos we should be spending that thirty mil on him ''

its ridiculous to be honest and frankly i'd rather have what we have now in terms of it all being behind doors and run by kenny/fsg than what we had under h&g who did fuck all to support rafa...(ironically much like some of our fanbase)
@Robbie9Fowler robbie fowler
@ @hitman8976rawk big spunky seaman was fookin massive... I saw the devil in his eyes and shit my undercrackers

PLEASE Sign Kevin Williams 15yeatr life ended at Hillsborough. His inquest is urgent for his terminally ill mum. http://epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/40925

a tweet fro

Offline Red Genius

• Part of the Neville clan. Voted "Most misnamed RAWKite" 2009-10. Reformed Coprophagiac
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #190 on: June 25, 2011, 03:37:34 pm »
Just watched the season review - fucking well excited for next year, some of the football we played in patches towards the end was fantastic, great combination play from Kuyt, Suarez, Lucas, Spearing, Maxi and Raul... add Gerrard to that mix and Carroll as a totally different weapon upfront and we've got some great dynamic in that attack.

Fuck the summer, wish it was August already - can't wait to watch more attacking one touch football, a team playing aggressive high tempo football, bring it on!!!
"I have been privileged and lucky to wear the legendary red shirt. No one can take it away from me. YNWA, I don't have to walk alone because Liverpool FC will always be in my heart."

The Legend - Sami Hyypia

Offline Drake31

• Legacy Fan
  • all hail king kenny
« Reply #191 on: June 25, 2011, 03:40:41 pm »
..Right here right now.

spot on terry lets all just back the team n KK as we should be doing :)
"IF YOU CAN'T SUPPORT US WHEN WE LOSE OR DRAW, DON'T SUPPORT US WHEN WE WIN!" Heed this advice or get the fuck off our forum.

Offline Lan Dees

• Main Stander
  • Winning
« Reply #192 on: June 25, 2011, 03:45:23 pm »
Glad someone said it. I've been going on the forum less and less because of all the shit that's been getting posted.
I was watching a bit of of lfctv this morning and I really really can't wait for the new season.

All in all great post :wave
I don't need you to tell me how fucking good my coffee is okay. I'm the one who buys it. I know how good it is.

Offline Danny_

• Amnesiac_
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #193 on: June 25, 2011, 03:45:46 pm »
You're talking bollocks....................................................in a positive way!

Even in Shankly's day we argued about who was good and who was not, who should come, and who should go, it's what football fans do. It's part of the reason why we are fans, rather than spectators.

Agreed, but there are enough internet warriors nowadays that think that they can establish themselves on the forum as superfans that this bs thread has had the legs to go 5 pages and will probably continue.  Imagine how boring a place this would be in the summer if we did bin the transfer forum.  Some of us would have to go to another site and pollute it with all of our negativity.   

Offline Butter Keks

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #194 on: June 25, 2011, 03:46:06 pm »
There are no shortcuts unless your going to spend like Chlesea did and Man City are doing.  We are where we are now partly due to our impatience when we through the baby out before the bath water and ended up with a journeyman manager and "the torres of the business world" deciding our transfer policy.

We all want us to sign the best players, that might not be possible at this time. If we can't get those players then we hope Kenny can make the players he has and can sign more than the sum of the parts, that is what he is best at. Bitching that we have not signed Aguero, Pato, Martinez and Sanchez is the sort of knee jerk fantasy football type thinking that helped get us where we are now.

The problem is we should never of been in a position to be needing shortcuts anyway but that's a whole other horrible story. Players like Aguero and Sanchez who will no doubt command ridiculous fee's and ridiculous wages should be left to others. The mistake people always make is assuming because somebody is a bit skeptical of of paying over the odds for potential they must want us to sign the most high profile players instead.

It might be a bit knee jerk of me because for all I know it could be media bullshit but being linked with the likes of Marveux and Dimitri Payet doesn't fill me with excitement. I guess at the end of the day we are all going to have to wait and see what happens next year and see the impact our signing have before writing any of them off but I don't think you can blame people for having a few concerns.

For the record I think we should be looking at players like Downing, Nzogbia, Baines ect ect - Not world class but very good consistent performers.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2011, 03:48:33 pm by Butter Keks »

Offline Danny_

• Amnesiac_
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #195 on: June 25, 2011, 03:49:30 pm »
Personally i think terry was right with his original post..what annoys me is seeing people (not just on here but also people i talk to) who did fuck all when they were needed by the club yet now feel free to moan about signing henderson or wickham or whoever and talking about us signing the likes of mata ''cos we should be spending that thirty mil on him ''

its ridiculous to be honest and frankly i'd rather have what we have now in terms of it all being behind doors and run by kenny/fsg than what we had under h&g who did fuck all to support rafa...(ironically much like some of our fanbase)

Okay, what was your opinion of the Paulsen signing because I seriously hope you weren't negative about it.  If you were, then you're applying double standards - i.e It's okay to be negative about the players I don't like but don't you dare say a bad word about the players I rate.  It's ridiculous mate! Have a word with yourself.  If I think a certain player is not going to help us, then I'll say it.  That said, I trust Kenny's judgment over mine so if he thinks a player is worth buying, then I'm happy.  But, that doesn't mean that I can't have an opinion and it doesn't always have to be a positive one.

Online CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
« Reply #196 on: June 25, 2011, 03:53:27 pm »
We need to be more positive.

Am not sure actually, what do you's think?
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

Offline hitman89762000

• Young Glasshoppel, apprentice to the arlarses. Exponent of The Sandon's original "Hippy Mod In A Headlock" manoeuvre.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Never wanting to be a transfer forum mod.
« Reply #197 on: June 25, 2011, 03:58:19 pm »
Okay, what was your opinion of the Paulsen signing because I seriously hope you weren't negative about it.  If you were, then you're applying double standards - i.e It's okay to be negative about the players I don't like but don't you dare say a bad word about the players I rate.  It's ridiculous mate! Have a word with yourself.  If I think a certain player is not going to help us, then I'll say it.  That said, I trust Kenny's judgment over mine so if he thinks a player is worth buying, then I'm happy.  But, that doesn't mean that I can't have an opinion and it doesn't always have to be a positive one.

Hang on a second if you trust kennys opinion over your own then why would you complain about a player and say you dont think he's good enough?

isn't that double standards too mate? best have a word with yourself!
@Robbie9Fowler robbie fowler
@ @hitman8976rawk big spunky seaman was fookin massive... I saw the devil in his eyes and shit my undercrackers

PLEASE Sign Kevin Williams 15yeatr life ended at Hillsborough. His inquest is urgent for his terminally ill mum. http://epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/40925

a tweet fro

Offline Stussy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • ...we had dreams and songs to sing...
« Reply #198 on: June 25, 2011, 04:01:05 pm »
..Right here right now.

You're right Terry.

I can remember what last summer was like, a horror story from start to finish.

Twelve months later we're making good moves in the transfer market, have the King in charge (which I still have to pinch myself about sometimes), have an exciting strategy in place, and come off an ascendant second half of season momentum and positive forward movement.

Life is good. Despite what the petulant, aggressive monomaniacal whingers keep saying. Next season is going to be a thrill.

"My idea was to build Liverpool into a bastion of invincibility. Napoleon had that idea. He wanted to conquer the bloody world. I wanted Liverpool to be untouchable. My idea was to build Liverpool up and up until eventually everyone would have to submit and give in."

Offline Danny_

• Amnesiac_
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #199 on: June 25, 2011, 04:09:48 pm »
Hang on a second if you trust kennys opinion over your own then why would you complain about a player and say you dont think he's good enough?

isn't that double standards too mate? best have a word with yourself!

I trust Kenny's opinion over my own so I am prepared to give that player a chance but that doesn't mean that I can't voice my own misgivings and say that the only reason I am happy is that Kenny sees something in him that I don't see.  Why does that position exclude my voicing an opinion.  I'm not telling anybody to shut up who doesn't agree with me like you are.  Oh and I noticed that you didn't respond to my question about Paulsen.  Were you negative about the signing or did you berate others for being negative at the time?  Please respond