Author Topic: Joey Barton. Bad wool.  (Read 119241 times)

Offline BarryCrocker

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Joey Barton. Bless.
« Reply #800 on: July 25, 2021, 12:37:39 pm »
Another potential nail in the fckrs coffin for any on here who think his support for JFT96 makes him good man.

Football manager Joey Barton charged with assault after woman injured

Former Manchester City midfielder who is now Bristol Rovers boss will appear in court on Monday

Former footballer Joey Barton has been charged with assault by beating after a woman suffered a head injury at a residential address in London.

Barton, who is currently manager of League Two club Bristol Rovers, will appear at Wimbledon magistrates court on Monday. It follows an incident at a house in Kew, south-west London, on 2 June.

A spokesperson for the Metropolitan police confirmed the court appearance: “Joseph Barton, 38, of Widnes, is due to appear on bail on Monday 26 July at Wimbledon magistrates court charged with assault by beating.

“The charge relates to an incident which took place at a residential property in Kew on Wednesday 2 June in which a woman received a head injury.”

The spokesperson said the London ambulance service did not go to the scene. Barton was arrested on the day of the incident, bailed pending further inquiries, then subsequently charged.

Barton, a long-term resident of Kew, made his name as a midfielder in the Premier League with Manchester City, before finishing his playing career with Burnley in 2017. He subsequently spent almost three years as manager of Fleetwood Town, before moving to Bristol Rovers earlier this year.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2021/jul/25/football-manager-joey-barton-charged-with-assault-after-woman-injured
And all the world is football shaped, It's just for me to kick in space. And I can see, hear, smell, touch, taste.

Offline arthur sarnoff

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #801 on: July 25, 2021, 12:40:56 pm »
Another potential nail in the fckrs coffin for any on here who think his support for JFT96 makes him good man.

Former Manchester City midfielder who is now Bristol Rovers boss will appear in court on Monday

Former footballer Joey Barton has been charged with assault by beating after a woman suffered a head injury at a residential address in London.

Barton, who is currently manager of League Two club Bristol Rovers, will appear at Wimbledon magistrates court on Monday. It follows an incident at a house in Kew, south-west London, on 2 June.

A spokesperson for the Metropolitan police confirmed the court appearance: “Joseph Barton, 38, of Widnes, is due to appear on bail on Monday 26 July at Wimbledon magistrates court charged with assault by beating.

“The charge relates to an incident which took place at a residential property in Kew on Wednesday 2 June in which a woman received a head injury.”

The spokesperson said the London ambulance service did not go to the scene. Barton was arrested on the day of the incident, bailed pending further inquiries, then subsequently charged.

Barton, a long-term resident of Kew, made his name as a midfielder in the Premier League with Manchester City, before finishing his playing career with Burnley in 2017. He subsequently spent almost three years as manager of Fleetwood Town, before moving to Bristol Rovers earlier this year.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2021/jul/25/football-manager-joey-barton-charged-with-assault-after-woman-injured

Innocent until proven guilty and all that.   Yet these things seem to keep popping up around him. 

Offline BOBSCOUSE

• Awestruck admirer of the families, YNWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #802 on: July 25, 2021, 12:57:15 pm »

To give some credit to Abu Dhabi they've really done a great job of sportswashing that fucker out of their history - now here's the Guardian reminding us all what a c*nt he and they are.  In hindsight maybe they should have relocated him to Dubai where his handling of ladies is more readily accepted...

Shame that.
JFT96
Here comes retribution motherfuckers!

Offline AndyMuller

• Has always wondered how to do it. Rice, Rice, Baby. Wants to have George Michael. Would batter A@A at karate.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #803 on: July 25, 2021, 01:04:31 pm »
Shite player and shite human being by the looks of it.

Offline reddebs

• areddwarfis4lifenotjust4xmas
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #804 on: July 25, 2021, 01:11:27 pm »
He still has an assault case pending from when he attacked Barnsleys manager after the game when he was still at Fleetwood.

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #805 on: July 25, 2021, 01:16:11 pm »
The guy clearly had a dreadful childhood…. 

But there’s only so often you can use that excuse before you’re just a thug
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline TSC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #806 on: July 25, 2021, 01:26:29 pm »
Reminded of his jail term after his antics in Liverpool

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/7409943.stm

Offline Hedley Lamarr

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #807 on: July 25, 2021, 02:09:53 pm »
Shite player and shite human being by the looks of it.

I’ve got a season ticket at Bristol Rovers, he’s also a shite manager. Don’t know anyone that doesn’t want him gone.

Offline rossipersempre

• On the lookuyt for a new winger since 2007 BC. Prodigal, Son.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #808 on: July 25, 2021, 03:13:38 pm »

Barton, a long-term resident of Kew
Which is it then? Habitually resident in Widnes or Kew? Quite the difference.

My scouse, the often busted but seldom battered Mr Flabby Whore Alien. Who will not send in cottoned wool, bubbled rap, shiny sliver spaced blanket and sum beefy Bovril to keep it warm and safe and snag as bag in a rag? Oh Whore yours is a sweeter leftish peg

Offline rossipersempre

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #809 on: July 25, 2021, 03:16:07 pm »
The guy clearly had a dreadful childhood…. 

But there’s only so often you can use that excuse before you’re just a thug
Only so often? If this charge of domestic violence is upheld, he’s a lot more than a thug.
My scouse, the often busted but seldom battered Mr Flabby Whore Alien. Who will not send in cottoned wool, bubbled rap, shiny sliver spaced blanket and sum beefy Bovril to keep it warm and safe and snag as bag in a rag? Oh Whore yours is a sweeter leftish peg

Offline Flaccido Dongingo

• A Daily Mail plant. Don’t swing at the king!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #810 on: July 25, 2021, 03:16:50 pm »
Barton has always been a mingebag

Online Keith Lard

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #811 on: July 25, 2021, 04:10:35 pm »
How does this thug keep getting jobs? Mind boggles
Pour yourself a drink and enjoy watching a genius in red - John Barnes || https://youtu.be/XEJfzUSH4e4

Offline sinnermichael

• I copy other people's photoshops and twitter posts and texts and pretend they're mine.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #812 on: July 25, 2021, 04:54:01 pm »
Talkshite will still give him a job, in the same way they keep employing drink drivers.

Offline scatman

• Slutty enough to make Jordan blush - and hard enough to piss in the wrong bush! Missing a shift key.
  • Legacy Fan
  • This is my world, you just WORK here :D
    • directions to football stadiums
« Reply #813 on: July 25, 2021, 06:33:24 pm »
How does this thug keep getting jobs? Mind boggles
English football is full of nepotism especially with former players.
Would sacrifice Fordy in a sacred Mayan ritual to have him as the next Liverpool manager
Football stadiums in England

Offline rossipersempre

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #814 on: July 25, 2021, 06:41:27 pm »

Offline dai_bonehead

• Kopite
« Reply #815 on: July 26, 2021, 12:43:43 pm »
Don't you love the way he wears glasses when going to/from solicitors/police stations/courts. Almost like it is part of a suit or armour, or supposed to give him legitimency.

Offline Peabee

• SKPB! Is goin' down der Asd.....der Waitrose.....anyone wannany hummus?
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #816 on: July 26, 2021, 12:50:36 pm »
Innocent until proven guilty and all that.   Yet these things seem to keep popping up around him.

that only pertains to the law. there's enough info and previous incidents for us to judge him as a twat, morally etc.
We aren't walking through the storm now - we are the storm.

Offline OOS

• Jordan Henderson fanclub member #4
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #817 on: July 26, 2021, 12:53:53 pm »
You think after what his brother and cousin did to that poor lad, it would have been a massive wake up call for him to change his ways. Since then, he's been nothing but a bad bellend. Money can't buy class.
"I think the most important thing about music is the sense of escape." - Thom Yorke

Offline ChrisOH

• Main Stander
« Reply #818 on: July 26, 2021, 01:09:37 pm »
Talkshite will still give him a job, in the same way they keep employing drink drivers.

Firmino has been done drink-driving yet we still him employ him.

Not defending Talkshite or the people on there as they make a living out of sensationalism.
Ye wha la.

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #819 on: July 26, 2021, 01:12:15 pm »
Ah, the Aldi Duncan Ferguson reappears.

If he's convicted I hope he gets a decent sentence. Repeat offenders need to be punished harshly, regardless of fame or bank balance.
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Online Keith Lard

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #820 on: July 26, 2021, 02:10:23 pm »
Don't you love the way he wears glasses when going to/from solicitors/police stations/courts. Almost like it is part of a suit or armour, or supposed to give him legitimency.

Always makes me cringe. He's a class A plank. A wally of the highest order.
Pour yourself a drink and enjoy watching a genius in red - John Barnes || https://youtu.be/XEJfzUSH4e4

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #821 on: July 26, 2021, 02:15:18 pm »
I’ve got a season ticket at Bristol Rovers, he’s also a shite manager. Don’t know anyone that doesn’t want him gone.

Up the Gas!

Offline paulrazor

• Dreams of a handjob from Timmy Mallett. Chronicler of seasons past. Cares more than Prelude Nr 5, or does he? No chance of getting a banana at his house.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Take me 2 the magic of the moment on a glory night
« Reply #822 on: July 26, 2021, 02:34:33 pm »
Barton has always been a mingebag
a mingebag is someone tight with their money no?

maybe he is

he is definitely a prize prick thats for sure. scumbag
yer ma should have called you Paolo Zico Gerry Socrates HELLRAZOR

Offline rossipersempre

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #823 on: July 26, 2021, 03:44:56 pm »
Given the comparative seriousness and legal situation, why has this thread remained open but the Rooney one is locked?

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #824 on: July 26, 2021, 08:06:15 pm »
Given the comparative seriousness and legal situation, why has this thread remained open but the Rooney one is locked?

It's a strange one considering nobody said anything that could get the site into trouble and that Rooney is a fart sniffing,granny shagging c*nt.

Bartons Mrs has said that it's all bullshit and a private matter.

She's now being attacked by twatter warriors and being called all sorts.
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline rossipersempre

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #825 on: July 26, 2021, 08:13:39 pm »

It's a strange one considering nobody said anything that could get the site into trouble and that Rooney is a fart sniffing,granny shagging c*nt.

Bartons Mrs has said that it's all bullshit and a private matter.
Except it isn’t a private matter, given the contradictory details reported from his initial court hearing today…

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-bristol-57969765

Online Mumm-Ra

• Dunking Heretic. Mexican drug runner. Can go whistle for a pair of decent trainees! Your own personal cheese. Yes.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #826 on: July 26, 2021, 09:11:32 pm »
He probably had a "no grassing" clause inserted in their pre-nup

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #827 on: July 26, 2021, 09:45:38 pm »
He probably had a "no grassing" clause inserted in their pre-nup

Not sure if I'm allowed but  :lmao
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Online John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #828 on: July 26, 2021, 09:56:19 pm »
The Rooney thread got a bit boring but I'll open it if people really want to have a say about something they don't really know the facts about :)

Offline Tesco tearaway

• Would just LUUUUUUURVE to 'swipe your clubcard', ooooooh matron!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • *NoVoid-19
« Reply #829 on: July 26, 2021, 09:59:45 pm »
The Rooney thread got a bit boring but I'll open it if people really want to have a say about something they don't really know the facts about :)
Fuck me!
There'd hardly be any discussion on here if we all only talked about things we had a clue about  :lmao
If your moral compass is Piers Moron then I ask you to think whether someone who oversaw illegal phone hacking and published fake pictures depicting War Crimes is an appropriate person to look up to. In fact, I'd suggest you're a bit of a c*nt.

Offline Black Bull Nova

• emo
  • Legacy Fan
  • The cheesy side of town
« Reply #830 on: July 29, 2021, 11:30:30 pm »
And to think that his re-incarnation as a working class intellectual almost succeeded, he got onto the panel for question time for god's sake.

Make's Duncan Ferguson look like Christopher Biggins
aarf, aarf, aarf.

Offline Kenny's Jacket

• Kenny's Vegan Jacket Potato. Talks more sense than me.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #831 on: July 29, 2021, 11:35:32 pm »

You need to avoid the transfer thread
As I've said before, the Full English is just the base upon which the Scots/Welsh/NI have improved upon. Sorry but the Full English is the worst of the British breakfasts.

Offline Black Bull Nova

• emo
  • Legacy Fan
  • The cheesy side of town
« Reply #832 on: October 28, 2021, 08:19:15 pm »
If I suspected he knew what the Holocaust was I'd be more offended.

Dick

Head
aarf, aarf, aarf.

Offline rushyman

• Not A Badgeman. Fuck him. Please. Someone. Anyone! But not Jonathan Pearce.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • On Halloween, parents send kids out lookin like me
« Reply #833 on: October 28, 2021, 08:44:39 pm »
Not only poor taste but a pretty thick analogy anyway

Playing bad in a football game = Millions of human beings being exterminated

What?

If you don't limit yourself with bad thoughts, you can fly

Jurgen Klopp

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #834 on: October 28, 2021, 08:45:07 pm »
What's this idiot said now?
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline Terry de Niro

• Cellar dweller fella, ya know
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Are you talkin' to me or chewin' a brick?

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #836 on: October 28, 2021, 09:02:48 pm »
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/59077231

Jesus Christ. :butt

Always love that backhanded apology "if anyone was offended, I apologise" like it's their fault for being offended.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
« Reply #837 on: October 28, 2021, 09:08:27 pm »
Speaking after his side's League Two defeat on Saturday, Barton told reporters: "I said to the lads during the week, 'the team's almost like musical chairs'.

"Someone gets in and does well but then gets suspended or injured.

"Someone gets in for a game, does well but then has a Holocaust, a nightmare, an absolute disaster."

Jesus thick as fucking pig shit he is.

Online Keith Lard

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #838 on: October 29, 2021, 12:14:51 am »
How does that repulsive idiot keep getting these jobs?

See this is why discrimination is so fucking obvious in the game.

I cannot stand how he think he is intelligent. The most classic case of Dunning Kruger i've ever seen.

Offline Tesco tearaway

• Would just LUUUUUUURVE to 'swipe your clubcard', ooooooh matron!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • *NoVoid-19
« Reply #839 on: October 29, 2021, 12:29:22 am »
The man is a fucking arsehole.
If your moral compass is Piers Moron then I ask you to think whether someone who oversaw illegal phone hacking and published fake pictures depicting War Crimes is an appropriate person to look up to. In fact, I'd suggest you're a bit of a c*nt.