Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10
Rumours of Real (obv) i hope not though

They have Courtois and Lunin and Kepa. The also goingg t  pay a huge money to Mbappe. They would fail FFP.  Please think about what you say.  ;D
Liverpool FC Forum / Re: Trent Alexander-Arnold
« Last post by Yorkykopite on Today at 11:55:49 pm »
No, it was a straight ball which left Mac to do all the work and probably a one in four chance of scoring..

No one said professional football was meant to be easy.

That was a killer pass you saw. The sort we've been crying out for. A brilliant pass. Macca mistimed his header. He'll be furious with himself for mistiming it. It's absolutely absurd of you to complain that the pass shouldn't have been made. Bloody ridiculous.
Sounds like we're in for a major transition if you've got us getting rid of our 4 top scorers and van Dijk.

I am not saying that we will sell all these, i am just saying that there is alot of rumours about, i think VVD stays and Nunez and Jota stays.
We have fought for trophies and actually won one this season. For me, we signed him when we were expecting Salah to leave. I think the only time we can fully judge him is in a team when it is set up to play to his strengths.
we're f-ed if the new head coach/manager tries to build  his team around him.
Liverpool FC Forum / Re: Trent Alexander-Arnold
« Last post by MonsLibpool on Today at 11:54:37 pm »
No, it was a straight ball which left Mac to do all the work and probably a one in four chance of scoring..
Understat had it at 0.27.

That's a very decent chance that a decent striker should be scoring. Mac isn't particularly good in the air.
The Kroos phone call wasn't when FSG first took over it was 4 years in and just after we almost won the League in 13-14.

The LFC of 2024 is A LOT stronger across the board than in 2014 for heavens sake Al.  Why are you being this weird mate? This is a nothing story.   ;D
Alisson has 3 years left on his contract and no top club needs a #1 keeper. Also we;d want over 100 million for him, who's going to pay that for a keeper?
Yeah, I thought that. Bayern possibly but can’t see that being much of an attraction.
Alisson has 3 years left on his contract and no top club needs a #1 keeper. Also we;d want over 100 million for him, who's going to pay that for a keeper?

Rumours of Real (obv) i hope not though
We may move trent to sorta mid in a 4 2 3 1  with Mac and Trent  as the double pivot leaving Connor Bradley as the RB with Joe Gomez as the backup?   though if we do go 4 2 3 1 we need a striker who can score goals, jota or Nunez but atm I would trust neither as Jota always seems to be injured and Nunez is like a box of chocolates you never know what your gonna get! to use the phrase.

Rumours of Allison selling his house aswell so abit worrying for me we could and maybe should be looking for

1 LB - Tsimi will perhaps go and Robbo is getting on, though he may last another year
2 CB - Joel Matip replacement, or VVD as he may go, same for Konate he dropped off a cliff
1 DM - Endo while i like him he is not for the future ,  Baj to move back up to the no1 DM
1 LW - Seems Diaz wants to leave so maybe need to replace
1 RW - replacement for Salah as i just cant see Edwards renewing his contract
1 STR - We need a finisher we can rely on and atm I cant see either Jota or Nunez as that guy especially in the 4 2 3 1 formation.

Sounds like we're in for a major transition if you've got us getting rid of our 4 top scorers and van Dijk.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10