Author Topic: Fifa 21 - Next Gen  (Read 15126 times)

Offline Broad Spectrum

• Antibiotic
  • Legacy Fan

Offline stevieG786

• Prefers bottom.
  • Legacy Fan
  • AWWW YA BEAUTY!!
Re: Fifa 21 - Next Gen
« Reply #201 on: June 25, 2021, 07:02:29 pm »
So I’ve put my PS4 fifa disc in the ps5, and it asked me to download which took like forever, does this mean I now have the ps5 version? Or am I playing the PS4  version in my ps5? I can’t tell any difference from playing on the PS4 to be honest

Also, I can’t seem to play it without having the fifa 21 PS4 disc inside the ps5, I thought the free upgrade was a downloadable digital file?

Can anyone help  :wave

Offline Graeme

• Slightly Undergay RAWK PC Support
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #202 on: June 25, 2021, 08:03:12 pm »
It’ll install both versions of the game and you can launch either. Once the PS5 version is installed, you can delete the PS4 version but some people (myself included) have found it may periodically reinstall itself.

Offline stevieG786

• Prefers bottom.
  • Legacy Fan
  • AWWW YA BEAUTY!!
« Reply #203 on: June 25, 2021, 11:40:04 pm »
It’ll install both versions of the game and you can launch either. Once the PS5 version is installed, you can delete the PS4 version but some people (myself included) have found it may periodically reinstall itself.

See, this is what I don’t understand, there is only one file, and it only works when my PS4 disc is inside so I’m not su which one I’m playing  :-\

Offline J-Mc-

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #204 on: June 26, 2021, 12:28:05 am »
See, this is what I don’t understand, there is only one file, and it only works when my PS4 disc is inside so I’m not su which one I’m playing  :-\

If you press the options button on the home screen, there should be an option to select version.

Offline ...

• Better than "Wall's Viennetta". Fact.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #205 on: June 26, 2021, 12:57:17 am »
EA made $1.62bn from Ultimate Team in its last financial year

Disgusting, that. Should be at the very least regulated better so under 18s can't spend money on it. It's literally gambling.

Offline aggerdid

• Reads the subtitles on "Queer as Folk" from right to left
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #206 on: September 6, 2021, 09:34:12 pm »
They need a psg or anyone else mode online. 99% of people are psg now
We must embrace pain and burn it as fuel for our journey - Kenji Miyazawa

Offline Drinks Sangria

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • 'I'm caught on your coat again.'
« Reply #207 on: September 6, 2021, 09:38:06 pm »
Disgusting, that. Should be at the very least regulated better so under 18s can't spend money on it. It's literally gambling.
At least in gambling you can win something of greater value to that which you put in.
“Seeing these smiling faces is the greatest pleasure. They have been magnificent all season. They have been our 12th man. I have always said our fans are the best in England. Now I know they are the best in Europe too.” Rafa Benitez