Author Topic: ST renewals  (Read 110000 times)

Offline stoz

• John Motson. The Flag Bearer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
Re: ST rewenals
« Reply #400 on: July 16, 2021, 08:35:39 am »
My friend is using another friend of mines ST for the majority of next season. If he logs into my friends account would he be able to download this onto his phone or would it not work.

Only if he changes the STH's registered phone number to his own. But realistically, that's not going to work.

When the technology inevitably fails at the turnstile at some point, and he has to go to the ticket office with ID, he's screwed.

For this season, there is unlimited transfers allowed, so the ST can be transferred over to your friend on a game-by-game basis, every game.

Offline gazzalfc

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Well done boys, Good Process
« Reply #401 on: July 16, 2021, 08:50:48 am »
My friend is using another friend of mines ST for the majority of next season. If he logs into my friends account would he be able to download this onto his phone or would it not work.

We're in the same position.

This is how we think we're going to go about it

Your friend needs to make an account and generate a fan card number on his own phone. The owner of the ST adds your friend under the friends and family part of the account using that fancard number. The ST owner has the season ticket activated on his phone. The owner of the ST then logs into his account and transfers the games over to your friend. Your friend can then use his phone to get into the ground.

Offline Demo

• Anny Roader
« Reply #402 on: July 16, 2021, 09:43:57 am »
Do the people you have nominated receive some sort of text to download the pass onto their own phone? 

Offline Craig67

• Main Stander
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #403 on: July 16, 2021, 09:46:08 am »
Sorry if this is a really stupid question, but for friends that might occasionally use my ticket next season, what is a 'Supporter ID'?

Is it just some number given if you register with the website...... hopefully not a full membership?   

And for me, would it be my season ticket reference?

Offline ChrisLFCKOP

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #404 on: July 16, 2021, 09:59:47 am »
Do the people you have nominated receive some sort of text to download the pass onto their own phone?

Assume you nominate them on the website and they login in to there account and download the pass.

But we have not had this confirmed yet.

Offline ChrisLFCKOP

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #405 on: July 16, 2021, 10:00:45 am »
Sorry if this is a really stupid question, but for friends that might occasionally use my ticket next season, what is a 'Supporter ID'?

Is it just some number given if you register with the website...... hopefully not a full membership?   

And for me, would it be my season ticket reference?

Just get them to register on the ticket website and they will be given a supporter ID, my dad did this so I could add him to the list.

Offline Craig67

• Main Stander
« Reply #406 on: July 16, 2021, 10:08:59 am »
Just get them to register on the ticket website and they will be given a supporter ID, my dad did this so I could add him to the list.

Thats great, thanks for the help.

Offline ctyapt

• Anny Roader
  • YNWA
« Reply #407 on: July 16, 2021, 02:59:20 pm »
Im getting the hash validation failed thing as well, worked ok for wolves.
my brother in law has it too, he is apple im android,
might try updating google pay

Offline Billy Elliot

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #408 on: July 16, 2021, 05:43:12 pm »
Liverpool FC is inviting all season ticket holders to visit Anfield to trial the newly introduced NFC digital passes, which will be used when attending all home games during the upcoming season.

From Monday July 19 to Saturday July 31, season ticket holders will have the opportunity to come down to the stadium to test their digital pass and ensure it reads correctly on the turnstile. Opening hours will be: 9am to 4pm, Monday to Friday; and 10am to 3pm on Saturday.

Supporters must first download their pass online and then report to turnstile B at the Kop stand, which is located by Paisley Square and the club’s retail store. Wheelchair users can also report to entrance DA 1 by Paisley Square to test their pass and gain entry to the stadium.

If any fans experience any issues downloading their pass or scanning it at the turnstile, they can visit the ticket office, which will be providing support during the trial.

Ticketing update ahead of 2021-22 season
Any fans coming down to the stadium to test their NFC pass are welcome to park on Stanley Car Park.

All season ticket holders and official Members will receive correspondence from the club with information on how to download their NFC digital pass onto their smart phone. The pass will only need to be downloaded once for the 2021-22 season.

Those season ticket holders and Members who do not have access to a smart phone or NFC technology can request a stadium access card with their photograph.

The club first introduced NFC technology to Anfield in December 2020, with the intention of removing the need for paper tickets.
With me 3 star jumper half way up me back!

Offline Biscuitman

• Anny Roader
« Reply #409 on: July 16, 2021, 06:23:24 pm »
Liverpool FC is inviting all season ticket holders to visit Anfield to trial the newly introduced NFC digital passes, which will be used when attending all home games during the upcoming season.

From Monday July 19 to Saturday July 31, season ticket holders will have the opportunity to come down to the stadium to test their digital pass and ensure it reads correctly on the turnstile. Opening hours will be: 9am to 4pm, Monday to Friday; and 10am to 3pm on Saturday.

Supporters must first download their pass online and then report to turnstile B at the Kop stand, which is located by Paisley Square and the club’s retail store. Wheelchair users can also report to entrance DA 1 by Paisley Square to test their pass and gain entry to the stadium.

If any fans experience any issues downloading their pass or scanning it at the turnstile, they can visit the ticket office, which will be providing support during the trial.

Ticketing update ahead of 2021-22 season
Any fans coming down to the stadium to test their NFC pass are welcome to park on Stanley Car Park.

All season ticket holders and official Members will receive correspondence from the club with information on how to download their NFC digital pass onto their smart phone. The pass will only need to be downloaded once for the 2021-22 season.

Those season ticket holders and Members who do not have access to a smart phone or NFC technology can request a stadium access card with their photograph.

The club first introduced NFC technology to Anfield in December 2020, with the intention of removing the need for paper tickets.

Good to see the club are testing the technology after the shit show for Palace. Hopefully they’ve got all the gremlins out of the system.

Offline macksmate

• Main Stander
« Reply #410 on: July 17, 2021, 01:02:59 pm »
Having a nightmare trying to download NFC app thing, comes up with Hash validation forbidden error. Anybody managed to sort themselves without spending hours on chat ?   Someone mentioned downloading google pay app ,  cant find that for iphone 12.  Really dont want to spend 2 hours on chat , any help appreciated.

Edit:- did post in wrong forum now moved here. Had various attempts to chat with ticket office via Twitter but all they say is read the FAQ.

Offline daindan

• lyin clock......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #411 on: July 17, 2021, 01:28:34 pm »
Having a nightmare trying to download NFC app thing, comes up with Hash validation forbidden error. Anybody managed to sort themselves without spending hours on chat ?   Someone mentioned downloading google pay app ,  cant find that for iphone 12.  Really dont want to spend 2 hours on chat , any help appreciated.

Edit:- did post in wrong forum now moved here. Had various attempts to chat with ticket office via Twitter but all they say is read the FAQ.

Google pay is android only

Offline macksmate

• Main Stander
« Reply #412 on: July 17, 2021, 01:43:22 pm »
Google pay is android only

cheers mate , explains that part for me.   Nightmare getting through to ticket office on chat .

Offline Belmont butty

• Main Stander
« Reply #413 on: July 17, 2021, 02:03:55 pm »

Happening to me, apparently because I've changed seats for this season. They're working on it, was told by TO.

Offline macksmate

• Main Stander
« Reply #414 on: July 17, 2021, 02:11:22 pm »
Happening to me, apparently because I've changed seats for this season. They're working on it, was told by TO.

ah yes same here , ive changed seats too. Thanks mate . 

Offline GALDAC

• Main Stander
« Reply #415 on: July 17, 2021, 06:08:10 pm »
Anyone else with a Huawei having trouble downloading the NFC ticket?
The box you click on to download it is there but just isn't highlighting for me to go any further. Tried 4 different browsers, deleted and installed Google pay but still no joy. And no reply of the TO as of yet. It all worked sound for the Spurs game last season with the same phone! I'm out of ideas now.

Offline AR48

• Anny Roader
« Reply #416 on: July 17, 2021, 08:16:23 pm »
Glad it’s not just me! Wonder what the the issue is?!

Offline Thepooloflife

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 97
« Reply #417 on: July 19, 2021, 12:10:05 pm »
In my account, under 'Reservations', I've got a reservation for 'AEP - Champions League Scheme 2021/2022' listed for my seat number and asking to confirm or cancel - anyone else got this and what is it ?

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
  • Now it's time for Jurgens men
« Reply #418 on: July 19, 2021, 12:11:14 pm »
In my account, under 'Reservations', I've got a reservation for 'AEP - Champions League Scheme 2021/2022' listed for my seat number and asking to confirm or cancel - anyone else got this and what is it ?

Additional enrolment period?

Did you want to move seat, or did you not enter ACS on your renewal?

Offline Thepooloflife

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 97
« Reply #419 on: July 19, 2021, 12:18:59 pm »
Additional enrolment period?

Did you want to move seat, or did you not enter ACS on your renewal?
No, wasn't moving my seat and I enrolled when renewed my ST - and the competitions I'm enrolled in are listed under ACS tab. Do I click confirm or cancel....not sure I wanna click cancel, in case it removes my ACS enrolment ?

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #420 on: July 19, 2021, 12:21:33 pm »
No, wasn't moving my seat and I enrolled when renewed my ST - and the competitions I'm enrolled in are listed under ACS tab. Do I click confirm or cancel....not sure I wanna click cancel, in case it removes my ACS enrolment ?

I'd leave it a day and see if anything happens or any announcement.. if not message live chat on the website

Offline The_Rebel

• Kopite
« Reply #421 on: July 19, 2021, 12:33:25 pm »
has anyone applied for the photo stadium access card just out of curiosity? gonna sort one out for my grandad, was just wondering what the turnaround time is from filling out the form on the website to collecting at the ground?
"If Everton were playing at the bottom of the garden, I'd pull the curtains"

Offline Thepooloflife

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 97
« Reply #422 on: July 19, 2021, 12:34:09 pm »
I'd leave it a day and see if anything happens or any announcement.. if not message live chat on the website

Yeah, cheers mate - sounds like a plan !

Offline Alanslad

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #423 on: July 19, 2021, 01:11:20 pm »

I had the same thing, even though I had already enrolled when I renewed my ST.  When I logged into the My Account area, the Welcome page had an alert on it telling me I had outstanding actions. Went to the Reservations page and confimed and the alert has gone, and there is nothing in the Resevations page now.

I enrolled for the FA cup scheme as well but that hasn't appeared in the Reservations page yet, so no idea what they're up to or if I've done the right thing.

Offline gazzalfc

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Well done boys, Good Process
« Reply #424 on: July 19, 2021, 01:24:51 pm »
Quick question. Once you set up your NFC on a phone, can you then remove it and put it on another phone or is it stuck on that one device?

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #425 on: July 19, 2021, 01:29:10 pm »
Quick question. Once you set up your NFC on a phone, can you then remove it and put it on another phone or is it stuck on that one device?

Will be a way of doing it I'm sure as people lose and break phones, but you wont be able to constantly do it I imagine

Offline Thepooloflife

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 97
« Reply #426 on: July 19, 2021, 01:41:14 pm »
I had the same thing, even though I had already enrolled when I renewed my ST.  When I logged into the My Account area, the Welcome page had an alert on it telling me I had outstanding actions. Went to the Reservations page and confimed and the alert has gone, and there is nothing in the Resevations page now.

I enrolled for the FA cup scheme as well but that hasn't appeared in the Reservations page yet, so no idea what they're up to or if I've done the right thing.
Ah, thanks for that - I'll try that. Mine is the same, only CL showing in reservations - no FA Cup or League Cup.

Edit :  Just had a look and the FA Cup reservation is there too now ! Clicked confirm and it put both in my basket - so don't know what's going on there ?!
« Last Edit: July 19, 2021, 01:48:25 pm by Thepooloflife »

Offline Craig S

• KOP CONDUCTOR
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #427 on: July 19, 2021, 01:46:04 pm »
Mine now has FA cup too. and an alert saying I have unconfirmed reservations.

Offline Thepooloflife

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 97
« Reply #428 on: July 19, 2021, 01:52:04 pm »
There's nothing to pay with these reservations in my basket, but has a tab to 'Proceed'........and just 15 minutes to complete ! Don't understand this, I had an email when I renewed my ST with the ACS for each competition confirmed - so I don't get why it's asking to confirm again ?

Offline Alanslad

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #429 on: July 19, 2021, 04:55:30 pm »
There's nothing to pay with these reservations in my basket, but has a tab to 'Proceed'........and just 15 minutes to complete ! Don't understand this, I had an email when I renewed my ST with the ACS for each competition confirmed - so I don't get why it's asking to confirm again ?

I clicked on Proceed and I've now got a booking confirmation email from the club for the Champions League Auto Cup.

Offline Thepooloflife

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 97
« Reply #430 on: July 19, 2021, 06:10:36 pm »
I clicked on Proceed and I've now got a booking confirmation email from the club for the Champions League Auto Cup.

Right, ok. Did you get an original email when you renewed your ST - with confirmation of ACS within that ? Bit weird they want further confirmation.

Offline Alanslad

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #431 on: July 19, 2021, 07:53:35 pm »
Right, ok. Did you get an original email when you renewed your ST - with confirmation of ACS within that ? Bit weird they want further confirmation.

Yep, just checked the email for the ST renewal and it showed Champions League and FA Cup schemes on that.

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #432 on: July 20, 2021, 02:29:39 pm »
Apparently ST holders on renewal the site didnt capture some ticks for ACS

Club got to sort that mess out now

Offline Danny Boys Dad

• Errol Flynn when he's had a few
  • Legacy Fan
  • Now listen here son
« Reply #433 on: July 20, 2021, 03:08:36 pm »
Anyone been down to the ground to have a go at the NFC entry?

We went this morning, worked ok but only us there, not quite the same as having 50,000 people all trying to get in within half an hour or so.

Nice little queue of older gentlemen at the TO windows getting their season passes instead of using their phones. They all looked the same so presumably if the photo is a bit blurred they will all be able to use the same pass  ;D
Legacy fan

Offline stoz

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #434 on: July 20, 2021, 06:49:51 pm »
OK, so I've finally managed to do this.

Don't know if this will help anyone or if I'm stating the obvious (although it wasn't obvious to me), but:

When you do this, you have to do it on the phone, and also crucially, it has to be done on the Google Chrome browser on Android phones, or the Safari browser on IPhones. I've no idea what browser I was using on my Android phone, but when I downloaded the Google Chrome browser, it worked straight away.

Offline redman1974

• Legacy Fan
  • scottkop105 on twitter My new number 07511165355
« Reply #435 on: July 20, 2021, 07:06:39 pm »
I've downloaded my ST but it's still showing that I can download it even though I've done it and I have a alert now when I log in, in the members area saying I have a reserved item click on it to reserve it but when you do it shows nothing. Strange
« Last Edit: July 20, 2021, 07:13:32 pm by redman1974 »

Offline Shanklygates

• This is not a Custom Title.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #436 on: July 20, 2021, 10:10:30 pm »
Thought I'd get myself sorted b4 the friendly sale 2moro so followed the android instructions for downloading the NFC thing but all I get is a message saying "This item cannot be saved on this device"

Did anyone else get this? Though I'd done it right but it seems not. All I can find is the guide on how to download it but nothing about what to do if you get an error message. Not had the phone long and have never used google pay but I did check it was there.

If anyone can help, many thanks :)
We are a team of one half.

Offline Shanklygates

• This is not a Custom Title.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #437 on: July 20, 2021, 10:15:43 pm »
Now it's down for maintenance! ::)
We are a team of one half.

Offline John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #438 on: July 20, 2021, 10:17:21 pm »
Now it's down for maintenance! ::)

Just noticed that.

Offline stoz

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #439 on: July 20, 2021, 10:27:49 pm »
Thought I'd get myself sorted b4 the friendly sale 2moro so followed the android instructions for downloading the NFC thing but all I get is a message saying "This item cannot be saved on this device"

Did anyone else get this? Though I'd done it right but it seems not. All I can find is the guide on how to download it but nothing about what to do if you get an error message. Not had the phone long and have never used google pay but I did check it was there.

If anyone can help, many thanks :)

That's exactly what I kept getting. See my post just above, you will need to use the Google Chrome browser on your phone, aswell as the Google Pay app.