Author Topic: Jamie Carragher  (Read 135512 times)

Offline GBF

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The only religion with a God that you can touch!
Re: Jamie Carragher
« Reply #240 on: March 12, 2018, 06:19:16 am »
What a twat! Hope they kick him off sky.

01111001 01101111 01110101 00100111 01101100 01101100 00100000 01101110 01100101 01110110 01100101 01110010 00100000 01110111 01100001 01101100 01101011 00100000 01100001 01101100 01101111 01101110 01100101

Offline elsewhere

• Turning Japanese, I think I'm turning Japanese, I really think I mean African, so...
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #241 on: March 12, 2018, 06:46:03 am »
Probably th first time in his career we can legitimately compare Carragher to Rijkaard.
Ffs ;D

Offline RedKenWah

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #242 on: March 12, 2018, 06:53:26 am »
What an absolute idiot.

Offline Bend It Like Aurelio

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #243 on: March 12, 2018, 06:57:48 am »
It’s hard to defend him even as a fan. I’m halfway through his book right now, and honestly I’m not sure if I can keep on reading.

He really should know better for a man in his position.

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #244 on: March 12, 2018, 06:58:32 am »
qatar for carra?

Quite a bit, judging from the video.

Offline Purple Red

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Red, Green and White Army
« Reply #245 on: March 12, 2018, 07:00:53 am »
Absolute idiot. Sometimes Carra makes himself very hard to like.

Offline Frank Becton

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JB - Fleetwood Face
« Reply #246 on: March 12, 2018, 07:30:21 am »
Idiot, just keep your window up and drive home, the manc filming on his mobile should be fined also.
Wherever my boy is that's where I want to be.

Offline Armchair expert

• Almost makes you agree with Gove
  • Legacy Fan
  • Meet the new boss.....same as the old boss
« Reply #247 on: March 12, 2018, 07:40:53 am »
He won’t be sacked. Kirsty Gallagher got done for drink driving and she is still on Sky sports News

Maybe it's her in-depth and searching interviews is the reason why she kept her job

Then again...

Offline jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
« Reply #248 on: March 12, 2018, 07:43:37 am »
What an absolute idiot he is for doing that, no excuse to be honest.

I also agree that the other man should be done for driving with a phone in his hand. Two grown men behaving like a couple of spoilt kids, pathetic all round. 
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline Medellin

• Self-confessed daft meff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Sound
« Reply #249 on: March 12, 2018, 07:51:16 am »
Disgusting that James.  >:(
Support the team,Trust & Believe.

Offline Pistolero

• BELIEVE. My bad. This. Lol. Bless. Meh. Wow just wow. Hate on. The Ev. Phil.
  • Legacy Fan
  • A serpent's tooth...
« Reply #250 on: March 12, 2018, 07:57:23 am »
If it was Gary Neville doing that to a Liverpool supporter we'd all be asking for him to be sacked.

Less of the 'we' ...not everyone is caught up in this hysterical social media bullshit...

They have life in them, they have humour, they're arrogant, they're cocky and they're proud. And that's what I want my team to be.

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #251 on: March 12, 2018, 08:02:24 am »
Less of the 'we' ...not everyone is caught up in this hysterical social media bullshit...

How is what he said hysterical social media bullshit  ?

Fact is Carra deserves to be sacke & the gobshite in the car had better be getting 6pts.
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline AndyMuller

• Has always wondered how to do it. Rice, Rice, Baby. Wants to have George Michael. Would batter A@A at karate.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #252 on: March 12, 2018, 08:06:50 am »
A bit of spit never hurt anybody.

[You may have an iPhone but you are still using the free version of Tapatalk and spamming us with that knowledge]

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #253 on: March 12, 2018, 08:10:46 am »

[You may have an iPhone but you are still using the free version of Tapatalk and spamming us with that knowledge]

I bet spit has killed more people than headbutts.
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline Diomedieocre

• Well-dressed meat 'n veg.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Blow me, fuckface.
« Reply #254 on: March 12, 2018, 08:11:58 am »
What a tit.  No excuses make this incident any more palatable. The guy with the phone should be given points and a fine and offer his daughter an apology for putting her in the position. And Carragher should be fucked off...total whopper.

Offline Diomedieocre

• Well-dressed meat 'n veg.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Blow me, fuckface.
« Reply #255 on: March 12, 2018, 08:14:38 am »

Whispered the komodo Dragon.....

Offline Pistolero

• BELIEVE. My bad. This. Lol. Bless. Meh. Wow just wow. Hate on. The Ev. Phil.
  • Legacy Fan
  • A serpent's tooth...
« Reply #256 on: March 12, 2018, 08:15:32 am »
How is what he said hysterical social media bullshit  ?

Fact is Carra deserves to be sacke & the gobshite in the car had better be getting 6pts.

Thats about the 12th time youve said he should be sacked....your faux outrage is the type of hysterical bullshit I was referring to.....
They have life in them, they have humour, they're arrogant, they're cocky and they're proud. And that's what I want my team to be.

Offline OneTouchFooty

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #257 on: March 12, 2018, 08:17:15 am »
Be interesting to see the reaction if it was Joe public that reacted like that, it’s a horrible reaction to spit at someone, even if you’ve lost your head momentarily but if someone bellend was goading you up the motorway, driving his car close to yours then you got out and gave him a slap instead, you can bet people would be saying fair play or “got what he deserved”. Seen it loads of times before with these sort of things. Footballers and celebs seem to have to abide by a higher moral code because they’re in the public eye and are wealthy.

But yeah, so stupid of him to do and he’ll be grovelling to make amends for that. Hope the prick filming gets a fine or a ban, recklessly endangering your kids life like that is ridiculous.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2018, 08:21:25 am by OneTouchFooty »

Offline harryc

• ane ;)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We All Live in a Red and a White Kop
« Reply #258 on: March 12, 2018, 08:22:11 am »
Oh dear Jamie lad that's not on.

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #259 on: March 12, 2018, 08:23:00 am »
Mancs though. No doubt he’s the sort of prick who sings Murderers for 90 minutes and then buzzes if he gets any Munich chants in retaliation. They’re like the kids in school who mess around with you behind the teacher’s back then grass you up as soon as he turns round.

Offline sms1986

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #260 on: March 12, 2018, 08:24:40 am »
Both of the grown adults are acting like idiots, but the social media outrage fueled by the tabloids is definitely over the top.

Offline Red Viper

• Foolproof
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • RAWK Fantasy NFL Champion 2019 & 2020
« Reply #261 on: March 12, 2018, 08:25:51 am »
:lmao

@_AndyHa

"The distance he gets on the delivery is fantastic. We've just witnessed something very special."

:lmao :lmao

Disgusting stuff from Carragher but also hope the Manc twat loses his licence.

Offline Phil_88

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #262 on: March 12, 2018, 08:39:19 am »
horrible from carra but the fan was a c*nt aswell, he should be punished too

Offline AlphaDelta

• Creepy, geeky, recidivist hose-spotter, checking out the size of your engine as we speak......
  • Legacy Fan
  • People's Republic of Liverpool
« Reply #263 on: March 12, 2018, 08:43:06 am »
The Manc driving claims "I only give him a bit of banter" absolute bollocks, probably gave him a dogs abuse, driving like a tit with his kid in the car.

Stupid and out of order by Carragher but that Manc clown must have been rubbing his hands with glee when he caught it on video.
"I ask that you believe in this team and believe that together we can achieve great things."

Offline Qston

• Loves a bit of monkey tennis and especially loves a bit of sausage relief......singularly though #sausage
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Believer
« Reply #264 on: March 12, 2018, 08:48:33 am »
Nerve gas on the streets of britain. Children dying in huge numbers in Syria. Austerity putting more and more people on the streets and the latest outrage is.....someone spat at someone giving them some stick. Spitting is horrible but fucking hell a sense of proportion is needed.
"Just a normal lad from Liverpool whose dream has just come true" Trent June 1st 2019

Offline sms1986

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #265 on: March 12, 2018, 08:55:14 am »
Nerve gas on the streets of britain. Children dying in huge numbers in Syria. Austerity putting more and more people on the streets and the latest outrage is.....someone spat at someone giving them some stick. Spitting is horrible but fucking hell a sense of proportion is needed.

We just need a couple of mechanical bees, that's all!

Online Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #266 on: March 12, 2018, 08:59:38 am »
We just need a couple of mechanical bees, that's all!

Beads?
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

Offline Cid

• Licks cuban heeled shoes but doesn't want anyone to know about it.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #267 on: March 12, 2018, 09:01:35 am »
A friend of mine was doing his shopping the other day and accidently knocked another customers item off the conveyer.  He apologised and was met with a mouthful of abuse, he asked the woman not to talk like that in front of his young kids and was told to 'go back where you came from'.  No staff or bystanders cared one iota that a born and bred Scouser with mixed heritage was being racially abused.

Perspective.  Some c*nt winds a celebrity up and gets a disgusting reaction on camera.  There are far worse things in the world to be outraged about.

Offline Kekule

• Not fussy.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #268 on: March 12, 2018, 09:04:36 am »
Just seen this.

Silly sod. How the fuck does anyone associated with Liverpool still react like this after a loss against them? I mean it’s hardly the first time they’ve spawned a win and then rubbed our noses in it. It’s been happening for decades, even when we were winning everything in sight.  And it’s not like this time there was even that much riding on it. Neither team can win the league and whether we finish top 4 or not was not dependent on this game. Not saying it’s not annoying and you shouldn’t vent, but you don’t give them any sort of reaction, it’s what they want. (Not just us v Manchester United supporters, but any combination of rival supporters.)

I dunno, maybe as a player he was sheltered from it all as he’d be back in the dressing room/on a coach so this is all relatively new to him.  Even if that were true it’s a crap excuse, I wouldn’t expect a five year old to react like that, let alone a grown man.

Online LanceLink!!!!!

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #269 on: March 12, 2018, 09:17:58 am »
Just seen the clip, dirty bastard.

Send him down the Gobcentre.

Offline MattyBoy21

• Anny Roader
« Reply #270 on: March 12, 2018, 09:32:19 am »
Disgusting from Carragher and he should know better. 17 years as a pro and several years as a pundit you'd think he was used to getting shit from rival fans without reacting. Pathetic to react the way he did, especially when it was obvious he was being recorded. Odd. Be surprised if Sky don't let him go.

The father is a fucking idiot too. Filming this while driving on the motorway and ignoring when his daughter asks him to stop and then laughing when Carra spits and she gets caught in the crossfire. Absolute twat.

Offline Alf

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Leader of Alf Quaida & the Scaliban
« Reply #271 on: March 12, 2018, 09:34:20 am »
Today's news, tomorrow's chip paper.

Offline DaveLFC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #272 on: March 12, 2018, 09:38:15 am »
Carra should say it wasn't him, just someone else that's the spit of him.
The consequences of rejecting reality are not immediate but they are inevitable

Offline Cid

• Licks cuban heeled shoes but doesn't want anyone to know about it.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #273 on: March 12, 2018, 09:39:32 am »
Disgusting from Carragher and he should know better. 17 years as a pro and several years as a pundit you'd think he was used to getting shit from rival fans without reacting. Pathetic to react the way he did, especially when it was obvious he was being recorded. Odd. Be surprised if Sky don't let him go.

Why do you assume this clip tells the entire story?  The prick Manc could have been hounding for several miles and even endangering both parties with his driving as he clearly wasn't focused on the road.  He's only going to put up the clip of the juicy bit isn't he.

Offline rushyman

• Not A Badgeman. Fuck him. Please. Someone. Anyone! But not Jonathan Pearce.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • On Halloween, parents send kids out lookin like me
« Reply #274 on: March 12, 2018, 09:42:28 am »
We may get some analysis in our favour if he's sacked

Never a pen for us, always deserved red cards etc etc

I'm Pretty sick of his Sky man ways to be honest. Won't cry if he's sacked
If you don't limit yourself with bad thoughts, you can fly

Jurgen Klopp

Offline exilescouse

• Lack sufficient letters for real testicles.....
  • Anny Roader
« Reply #275 on: March 12, 2018, 09:43:07 am »
Should have thrown 50p at the nobhead,

Seriously though, playground antics from both of them, the manc is a complete bellend, his ribbing was immature and not funny, as for Carragher, well when he was breaking through he started on me at the Albert Dock one day as he thought he had a right to park where I was already parked and he jumped out of his car, it was only when I got my warrant card out and told him to stop being a nob did he back down. he has always had something like this in him.

I remember a conversation many years ago about footballers, and the comment was 'they are just bucks done good'. How true. There are good and bad just as in all walks of life. Look at how Jermaine Defoe gave his life over to Bradley Lowery, look at Salah now etc. Carra has let himself down a bit here but lets not go overboard with condemnation.

Offline welshred1976

• Legacy Fan
  • make us dream
« Reply #276 on: March 12, 2018, 09:45:00 am »
Inexcusable from Jamie but....

Isn't operating a phone whilst driving a criminal offence? Driving without undue care and attention as well it appears, his attention certainly wasn't on where he was going or what was on the road in front of him.

Rekon the money gained from the Mirror will outweigh his fine..
“The status of the club is incredible, but it’s only until you come in it that you understand everything that goes on with the football club, with the Hillsborough Support Group ... it’s more than a football club, this is a way of life." Mr. Rodgers

Offline OOS

• Jordan Henderson fanclub member #4
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #277 on: March 12, 2018, 09:48:39 am »
Two nobodies giving eachother stick with a young girl caught up in the middle. Shite situation.
"I think the most important thing about music is the sense of escape." - Thom Yorke

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #278 on: March 12, 2018, 09:52:28 am »
Why do you assume this clip tells the entire story?  The prick Manc could have been hounding for several miles and even endangering both parties with his driving as he clearly wasn't focused on the road.  He's only going to put up the clip of the juicy bit isn't he.

This could so easily be a report on a fatal RTA due to that stupid c*nt filming all of this. Carra was wrong to spit, but the person to blame for all of this is the c*nt in the car. I'd be getting a divorce if I had done that with the kids in the car and would also lose both my car and HGV licences and be sacked from my part time job. I'd then then have to beg the transport commissioner to give me my HGV licence back at the end of the ban.
Jurgen YNWA

Offline lionel_messias

• likes pulling cocker spaniels out of Kim Kardassian's ass
  • Legacy Fan
  • 'You can throw your plan in the purple bin'
« Reply #279 on: March 12, 2018, 09:52:44 am »
Unless he insulted him or said things about his family, his reaction is unwarranted. Bang out of order

Yep, fraid so. Carra is a professional person, he should not have done this. The guy driving is a bellend as well.
FFS all round.
Follow me on twatter: @JDMessias