Author Topic: Fear The Walking Dead  (Read 41181 times)

Offline The G in Gerrard

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Fear The Walking Dead
« Reply #320 on: April 6, 2021, 11:28:32 pm »
Man, that was some re-start to the season (Season 6, Episode 8 )
Is it online mate?

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #321 on: April 6, 2021, 11:46:05 pm »
Is it online mate?

Yeah,first look was uploaded a couple of days ago.
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline The G in Gerrard

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #322 on: April 6, 2021, 11:48:12 pm »
Yeah,first look was uploaded a couple of days ago.
Can't find it even from links sent to me in the past ;D

Offline The G in Gerrard

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #323 on: April 7, 2021, 12:00:59 am »
Thanks mate will watch tomorrow

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #324 on: April 7, 2021, 12:05:21 am »
Thanks mate will watch tomorrow

:thumbup 

If the links aren't working just sign up,say hello in the live chat and then mention it,someone will then update them.

It's a good little site,been around for ages (10-15yrs in one form or another) and where I always went prior to all the apps and fire stick.I still pop in and say hello every now and then.
« Last Edit: April 7, 2021, 12:23:37 am by WhereAngelsPlay »

Offline The G in Gerrard

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #325 on: April 7, 2021, 09:03:35 am »
Cracking start. Still falls into WD errors with the odd (non tension) moments but otherwise doing really well. Much better than WD's recent episodes.

Offline oojason

• The Official RAWK Audio Visual God. Founder Member of the Ricky Gervais' 'David Brad Fan Club'.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The Awkward Squad
« Reply #326 on: April 29, 2021, 12:54:51 am »

Quality season so far - the last episode was really up there. Looking forward to the remaining six episodes of this season.
Some 'Useful Info' for following the football + TV, Streams, Highlights & Replays etc - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769

A mini-index of RAWK's 'Liverpool Audio / Video Thread' content over the years; & more - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769.msg17787576#msg17787576

Offline The G in Gerrard

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #327 on: April 29, 2021, 06:21:27 pm »
Quality season so far - the last episode was really up there. Looking forward to the remaining six episodes of this season.
Yeah it's been great.

Surprised by lack of Alicia though.

Offline Red Viper

• Foolproof
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • RAWK Fantasy NFL Champion 2019 & 2020
« Reply #328 on: May 5, 2021, 09:01:31 am »
Just catching up with some of the recent episodes. This show is so comfortably ahead of the main show now it's quite funny. It's not perfect by any means but it's still thoroughly entertaining and the characters don't grate on me like they did towards the end of the main show.

Offline oojason

• The Official RAWK Audio Visual God. Founder Member of the Ricky Gervais' 'David Brad Fan Club'.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The Awkward Squad
« Reply #329 on: May 5, 2021, 02:32:16 pm »
Yeah it's been great.

Surprised by lack of Alicia though.

I think we're about to get a few Alicia-centred episodes (I hope so - given the ending of the last episode).

(though I'm still hoping for more on that submarine too ;D)

Just catching up with some of the recent episodes. This show is so comfortably ahead of the main show now it's quite funny. It's not perfect by any means but it's still thoroughly entertaining and the characters don't grate on me like they did towards the end of the main show.

Same here; FTWD easily outstrips the main show. Now that the main show has just one final season left... they'll hopefully have a clear focus on where they are going and how to tie their story up - instead of the meandering (and somewhat meaningless filler) which has taken place for a few seasons now.
« Last Edit: May 5, 2021, 02:37:34 pm by oojason »
Some 'Useful Info' for following the football + TV, Streams, Highlights & Replays etc - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769

A mini-index of RAWK's 'Liverpool Audio / Video Thread' content over the years; & more - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769.msg17787576#msg17787576

Offline The G in Gerrard

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #330 on: May 6, 2021, 12:12:23 pm »
I think we're about to get a few Alicia-centred episodes (I hope so - given the ending of the last episode).

(though I'm still hoping for more on that submarine too ;D)

Same here; FTWD easily outstrips the main show. Now that the main show has just one final season left... they'll hopefully have a clear focus on where they are going and how to tie their story up - instead of the meandering (and somewhat meaningless filler) which has taken place for a few seasons now.

Here's hoping!

It has surpassed the main show which is a shame in a way but hopefully they continue this standard and isn't finishing anytime soon.

Offline lucas65

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #331 on: May 12, 2021, 05:22:37 pm »
Man, that was some re-start to the season (Season 6, Episode 8 )

Great re-start if a little sad. Can't wait for the others.

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #332 on: June 11, 2021, 11:29:10 pm »
Series 6 has been one of the best.

Loved the finale.

Offline Red Viper

• Foolproof
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • RAWK Fantasy NFL Champion 2019 & 2020
« Reply #333 on: June 15, 2021, 10:48:11 am »
Enjoyed Season 6 for the most part but thought the last two episodes were just a bit silly really and didn't make a whole lot of sense. Starting to have more and more of the main show nonsense in it IMO.

Offline oojason

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The Awkward Squad
« Reply #334 on: October 12, 2021, 02:33:37 pm »

Strong start for Season 7 ;D

I was thinking it was kind of difficult to see where they'd pick up after the events of the Season 6 Finale... but they did it pretty well. As ever with FTWD it left me wanting more as soon as the episode finished.

Offline oojason

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The Awkward Squad
« Reply #335 on: March 7, 2023, 04:29:25 pm »

^ That strong start petered out into a damp squib. Only a couple of decent episodes after - which is a shame as it has been an enjoyable and intriguing series before Season 7.

Season 8 will be the last one too. That starts on Sunday 14th May in the US. https://twitter.com/FearTWD

'Fear the Walking Dead Season 8 Teaser | 'We Have To Live'' - a 36 second teaser:-

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/p0Npu55kpXA" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/p0Npu55kpXA</a>

Offline The G in Gerrard

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #336 on: March 7, 2023, 09:01:45 pm »
^ That strong start petered out into a damp squib. Only a couple of decent episodes after - which is a shame as it has been an enjoyable and intriguing series before Season 7.

Season 8 will be the last one too. That starts on Sunday 14th May in the US. https://twitter.com/FearTWD

'Fear the Walking Dead Season 8 Teaser | 'We Have To Live'' - a 36 second teaser:-

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/p0Npu55kpXA" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/p0Npu55kpXA</a>
The wrestling in season 7 was unintentionally hilarious.

Looking forward to season 8 though.

Offline oojason

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The Awkward Squad
« Reply #337 on: October 17, 2023, 12:22:32 am »

The last 6 episodes of FTWD starts in the US on 22nd October (and will likely be available in the usual places soon after)...

'Fear The Walking Dead | NYCC Final Episodes Sneak | ft. Kim Dickens, Colman Domingo':-

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/aK6npiak0h8" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/aK6npiak0h8</a>

^ or click here to watch - www.youtube.com/v/aK6npiak0h8

I hope they nail it - the show deserves that - despite the recent season and a half of underwhelming stories / utter shite.

Loved the 'Daryl Dixon' series - only 6 episodes, but a welcome freshening up of the formula - with a different feel and tone to the WD series. Looking forward to Season 2...

A pity about 'Dead City' - found that lacking and struggled to get through the monotonous predictability... to the point of boredom of it all (it shouldn't be - given the characters involved)

Offline The G in Gerrard

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #338 on: October 22, 2023, 07:20:48 pm »
The last 6 episodes of FTWD starts in the US on 22nd October (and will likely be available in the usual places soon after)...

'Fear The Walking Dead | NYCC Final Episodes Sneak | ft. Kim Dickens, Colman Domingo':-

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/aK6npiak0h8" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/aK6npiak0h8</a>

^ or click here to watch - www.youtube.com/v/aK6npiak0h8

I hope they nail it - the show deserves that - despite the recent season and a half of underwhelming stories / utter shite.

Loved the 'Daryl Dixon' series - only 6 episodes, but a welcome freshening up of the formula - with a different feel and tone to the WD series. Looking forward to Season 2...

A pity about 'Dead City' - found that lacking and struggled to get through the monotonous predictability... to the point of boredom of it all (it shouldn't be - given the characters involved)

Is that just the one episode on YouTube mate?

Is the spin offs coming to UK TV at all? Heard good things about the Daryl led one.

Offline oojason

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The Awkward Squad
« Reply #339 on: October 22, 2023, 09:08:22 pm »
Is the spin offs coming to UK TV at all? Heard good things about the Daryl led one.

There's no UK station /streaming service carrying 'Daryl Dixon' or 'Dead City' - as far as I know. Some 'old school' means / IPTV / dodgy stream site type of services... have them.

The final 6 episodes of 'Fear The Walking Dead' are on AMC in the UK (if you have BT tv) - or through those 'other means' mentioned above. A bit shit that, isn't it?

Offline The G in Gerrard

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #340 on: October 22, 2023, 10:27:30 pm »
There's no UK station /streaming service carrying 'Daryl Dixon' or 'Dead City' - as far as I know. Some 'old school' means / IPTV / dodgy stream site type of services... have them.

The final 6 episodes of 'Fear The Walking Dead' are on AMC in the UK (if you have BT tv) - or through those 'other means' mentioned above. A bit shit that, isn't it?
Proper shit. Haha. Do you have any working streams that will show the above? Previous one you've sent me doesn't work now :(