Author Topic: Seville  (Read 80605 times)

Offline DAVID IN DUBAI

• Main Stander
  • (Sniffer) Dubai Reds.
Re: Seville
« Reply #280 on: November 8, 2017, 06:28:34 pm »
Friday night - Washington DC, Dublin, Liverpool arrive 0915 - Southampton game; Monday - Liverpool, Malaga; Tuesday Malaga, Sevilla - Sevilla game; Wednesday Sevilla, Madrid, Madrid 2 nights; Friday Madrid, Liverpool arrive 1900. Chelsea Saturday; Sunday - Liverpool, Dublin, day in Dublin; Monday Dublin, Washington DC

Great trip mate well planned out  :D :wave

Online J_Kopite

• Is he or isn't she? Cougar toy.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #281 on: November 8, 2017, 07:51:21 pm »
Friday night - Washington DC, Dublin, Liverpool arrive 0915 - Southampton game; Monday - Liverpool, Malaga; Tuesday Malaga, Sevilla - Sevilla game; Wednesday Sevilla, Madrid, Madrid 2 nights; Friday Madrid, Liverpool arrive 1900. Chelsea Saturday; Sunday - Liverpool, Dublin, day in Dublin; Monday Dublin, Washington DC

Bring a change of kecks ok?

Offline Thomas

• Doubting
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #282 on: November 9, 2017, 07:49:15 am »
Thursday morning - Birmingham - Faro 3 night in Vilamoura for my stag do. Sunday evening rental car from Faro Airport to Seville. 3 nights Airbnb in Seville Wednesday evening flight back to East Midlands airport. Roll on next week
We're the kings of Europe, the pride of Merseyside, we'll fight for no surrender, we'll fight for Shankly's pride.

Offline ScallyBob

• Main Stander
  • Cinco campeones
« Reply #283 on: November 9, 2017, 07:50:37 am »
Still looking for a spare here. I'm away when the first knockout round is played and I've got full credits so can guarantee a ticket for the away leg (and the home if you want it) in return.
He said they were in a different League that day. At the end of the season they were.

Offline Tiz Lad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #284 on: November 9, 2017, 10:07:59 am »
Many in the Novotel near the ground?

Offline Childwall Red

• Kemlynite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #285 on: November 9, 2017, 12:32:21 pm »
Flying to Madrid on the Monday morning night in Madrid .Tuesday 11am train to Seville night in Seville back on the 9.45 train and flight 15.35 to Speke.

Offline rhylred

• Here, There and Everywhere Bar Hull City.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #286 on: November 9, 2017, 01:01:45 pm »
Flying to Madrid on the Monday morning night in Madrid .Tuesday 11am train to Seville night in Seville back on the 9.45 train and flight 15.35 to Speke.

6 of us on that train  from Madrid to Seville

Online Thehunter1978

• Anny Roader
« Reply #287 on: November 9, 2017, 01:10:00 pm »
06:20 flight from Leeds to Malaga on the Monday morning, the 14:08 train to Seville and then we're on the Blue Air flight back to Liverpool a few hours after the game.

Offline Childwall Red

• Kemlynite
« Reply #288 on: November 9, 2017, 03:54:52 pm »
6 of us on that train  from Madrid to Seville

nine of us in  carriage A, don't forget about the bag search on Spanish railways .

Offline Sir Afghan

• "I, Stan!" Has the softest beard.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #289 on: November 9, 2017, 05:18:21 pm »
nine of us in  carriage A, don't forget about the bag search on Spanish railways .

We'll be OK taking ale on though won't we??

Offline riggerz

• Main Stander
« Reply #290 on: November 9, 2017, 05:36:34 pm »
Many in the Novotel near the ground?
We are on the Tuesday night

Offline kevlumley

• Legacy Fan
  • Forza Liverpool
« Reply #291 on: November 9, 2017, 11:34:00 pm »

Barcelona to Castellon was sound. OK, one woman got all moody when we put Daves flag up in the buffet car, but everything else was allowed

Offline Childwall Red

• Kemlynite
« Reply #292 on: November 10, 2017, 08:42:09 am »
We'll be OK taking ale on though won't we??

The security is like a airport due to Madrid train bombs a couple of years ago you have to scan your bags and move to a departure lounge just don't turn up and expect to jump on the train allow some extra time .

Ale will be fine.

Offline 6europeancups

• RAWK Supporter
  • Main Stander
  • They call me big ears.....
« Reply #293 on: November 10, 2017, 02:35:58 pm »
Does anyone think this will drop to 2 credits?

I contacted the ticket office yesterday and they dont think that they have sold out, however they couldnt be sure as they only get the same info as we can access online.

If not then I will be in the Novotel hassling you all for a spare!

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #294 on: November 10, 2017, 02:39:36 pm »
Does anyone think this will drop to 2 credits?

I contacted the ticket office yesterday and they dont think that they have sold out, however they couldnt be sure as they only get the same info as we can access online.

If not then I will be in the Novotel hassling you all for a spare!
Can never 2nd guess our TO but personally I think that it will drop to 2 although the availability will be very limited to say the least as loads will have the obvious 2, United + Dortmund.
Quote from: Harvest Fields
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline DougLFC94

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #295 on: November 10, 2017, 05:54:32 pm »
On the tickets page it says 'sale ended' rather than 'sold out' so they've held back a few, throw in the returns and it could well drop

Offline Torben Piechnik is my Dad

• Anny Roader
« Reply #296 on: November 10, 2017, 06:32:59 pm »
Could anybody swop a lower for an upper?

Offline Priest078

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #297 on: November 10, 2017, 09:37:00 pm »
Are they not selling tix on their website?

Offline ScallyBob

• Main Stander
  • Cinco campeones
« Reply #298 on: November 10, 2017, 11:00:51 pm »
Still after a spare if anyone could help out thanks.
He said they were in a different League that day. At the end of the season they were.

Offline James55

• Main Stander
« Reply #299 on: November 11, 2017, 12:37:11 pm »
Anyone buy home end tickets yet?

Offline Alf

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Leader of Alf Quaida & the Scaliban
« Reply #300 on: November 11, 2017, 02:56:42 pm »
Anyone buy home end tickets yet?

Don't look like they're on sale to me.

Offline Priest078

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #301 on: November 11, 2017, 03:22:24 pm »
Don't look like they're on sale to me.

I emailed them weeks ago and they said they would be on sale 15 to 20 days before the match but I never saw anything, it might be this week.

Offline Thepooloflife

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 97
« Reply #302 on: November 13, 2017, 06:50:04 pm »
Phoned the TO today asking if there'll be another sale for those on 2 credits. The woman initially said there was no further sales planned and any unsold tickets would be returned to Sevilla ! I explained it didn't appear sold out at the close of the last sale and the ticket page then said 'sale ended'.......she went and asked her boss who said it was 'sold out' ! But he did say in the event of any returned tickets, there would be a further announcement. If so, when though..........there's only a week to go ?!  ???

Offline James55

• Main Stander
« Reply #303 on: November 13, 2017, 08:26:03 pm »
Phoned the TO today asking if there'll be another sale for those on 2 credits. The woman initially said there was no further sales planned and any unsold tickets would be returned to Sevilla ! I explained it didn't appear sold out at the close of the last sale and the ticket page then said 'sale ended'.......she went and asked her boss who said it was 'sold out' ! But he did say in the event of any returned tickets, there would be a further announcement. If so, when though..........there's only a week to go ?!  ???

Be no more tickets..utter disgrace

Offline Thepooloflife

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 97
« Reply #304 on: November 13, 2017, 08:50:16 pm »
Be no more tickets..utter disgrace
I think you're right mate........ok, there may have only been a few tickets left, but they can't be arsed in case their system goes down ! But, we're not talking thousands applying here....... potentially hundreds or maybe a thousand tops. It just denies a few more lads the chance of a ticket.

Offline DougLFC94

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #305 on: November 13, 2017, 08:55:48 pm »
It's pointless ringing the TO about potential sales because they won't tell you before announcing it on the website even if they do know.

There will be another sale sometime this week, probably back on at 3 with a potential 2 sale announced if any leftover.

Offline James55

• Main Stander
« Reply #306 on: November 13, 2017, 10:26:26 pm »
Where we all meeting up for 🍺

Offline Thomas

• Doubting
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #307 on: November 14, 2017, 11:47:44 am »
Let's hope the sun keeps shining

http://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/2510911
« Last Edit: November 14, 2017, 11:56:25 am by Thomas »
We're the kings of Europe, the pride of Merseyside, we'll fight for no surrender, we'll fight for Shankly's pride.

Offline James55

• Main Stander
« Reply #308 on: November 14, 2017, 12:39:20 pm »
Seville still not selling tickets

Offline DangerScouse

• "You picked on the wrong city!"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #309 on: November 14, 2017, 01:04:23 pm »
What are they doing? :D

Offline rhylred

• Here, There and Everywhere Bar Hull City.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #310 on: November 14, 2017, 01:12:41 pm »
Where we all meeting up for 🍺
Just a warning don't put on here where your having a drink,anyone who was in Utrecht will tell you not a good idea....

Offline DangerScouse

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #311 on: November 14, 2017, 01:17:29 pm »

You'd like to think this person was utterly clueless.

Offline Redman0151

• Stills and Nash Warloch
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #312 on: November 14, 2017, 01:20:41 pm »
Weather looks like it's gonna be boss fingers crossed. Gonna have to pull my shorts back out.

This time next week bevvies in the sun, can't come soon enough  8)
"I would say we certainly have the resources to compete with anybody in football." Tom Werner 12/04/2012

Offline James55

• Main Stander
« Reply #313 on: November 14, 2017, 02:18:40 pm »
Confirmed .. Seville won't have tickets for sale in home end..on der Twitter page

Offline ant

• Legacy Fan
  • Spread the faith - YNWA !!!
    • OLSC - France
« Reply #314 on: November 14, 2017, 02:38:50 pm »
their site is only open for season ticket holders !
www.liverpoolfrance.com - The home of Liverpool fans in France.

Get down to 1 of our 2 pubs in Paris, Lush Bar or Kop Bar, for all the Red's games on the tele :
http://www.liverpoolfrance.com/ou-voir-les-reds/

TRADE COUNT WHEN WE HAD A TICKET EXCHANGE : 24

Offline Fontaine

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #315 on: November 14, 2017, 02:38:58 pm »
Disaster

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #316 on: November 14, 2017, 04:01:59 pm »
Liverpool have released details of a further ticket sale for the Champions League fixture with Sevilla at the Ramon Sanchez Pizjuan Stadium on Tuesday November 21.

Due to an extremely limited number of ticket returns, a further sale will take place online only from 3pm on Wednesday November 15 to supporters that attended three or more of the following games:

Maribor (17.10.17) Spartak Moscow (26.09.17), Villarreal (28.04.16), Borussia Dortmund (07.04.16), Manchester United (17.03.16), FC Augsburg (18.02.16), FC Sion (10.12.15), Rubin Kazan (05.11.15), Bordeaux (17.09.15).

Tickets are subject to availability and we cannot guarantee that tickets will be available to all who apply.

In the event tickets remain following the above sale…

Tickets will be available to purchase online from 2pm Thursday November 16 to supporters that attended two or more of the following games:

Maribor (17.10.17) Spartak Moscow (26.09.17), Villarreal (28.04.16), Borussia Dortmund (07.04.16), Manchester United (17.03.16), FC Augsburg (18.02.16), FC Sion (10.12.15), Rubin Kazan (05.11.15), Bordeaux (17.09.15).

If a sale goes ahead we expect tickets to sell out quickly due to the number of qualifying supporters exceeding supply.

Tickets are subject to availability and we cannot guarantee that tickets will be available to all who apply.

http://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/tickets/281225-sevilla-v-liverpool-further-ticket-sale
Quote from: Harvest Fields
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline DangerScouse

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #317 on: November 14, 2017, 04:13:39 pm »
Fuck those on 3. They had their chance. ;D

Offline Levitz

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #318 on: November 14, 2017, 04:19:40 pm »

This!
Liverpool ist Rad!

Offline Thepooloflife

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 97
« Reply #319 on: November 14, 2017, 05:17:17 pm »
Yeah, how come it's still 3 first, when that sale 'ended' and there were a few left then ?