Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10
Missed the last 100 pages or so but is there any chance this might open the door to our Pep staying an extra 12 months for continuity?
Welcome to Arne-field Slot!

Feyenoord and Liverpool reach agreement over Arne Slot

https://www.vi.nl/nieuws/feyenoord-en-liverpool-bereiken-mondeling-akkoord-over-slot
Liverpool FC Forum / Re: Liverpool Audio/Video Thread
« Last post by oojason on Today at 08:39:36 pm »

''Liverpool deserve a manager full of energy & knowledge' - Jürgen Klopp heaps praise on Arne Slot 🔴' - 11 minute video from TNT Sports:-

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/AklcgjNt5G0" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/AklcgjNt5G0</a>

^ or click here to watch - www.youtube.com/v/AklcgjNt5G0
He's going to headbutt Ten Hag next season.  ;D
Won't get the opportunity. Like egg-shaped ships that pass in the night.
General Football and Sport / Re: Skybet Championship Thread
« Last post by TheFinalBoss on Today at 08:37:10 pm »
Martí Cifuentes has done a very good job with QPR wouldn't be surprised to see them in the playoff places next season.
General Football and Sport / Re: The Meh Scottish Football Thread
« Last post by Boston Bosox on Today at 08:37:00 pm »
Half Time  0-0
I'm already worrying about Slots first official press interview after being appointed.
I fucking dread the predictably stupid questions he's going to be asked.

About how he will replace Jurgen. There's got to be preparation by him and the club to bat that shit away swiftly. He can't replace Jurgen Klopp, he's simply the next appointed candidate to occupy the position as Liverpool manager - that's it.

What he expects to win and achieve. Lets hope he doesn't go in studs first and say it depends if the PL sanction the cheats for financial corruption, and just says he'll do his best in his own way.

etc, etc, just wait. There'll be few genuinely interesting questions which drill down in to how he likes football and his philosophy about the game.

And within all that.
If he says one misunderstood comment or something somebody doesn't like, I dread the fucking hysteria across our online fanbase.
The wools and dickheads will slaughter him before he's even said hello to the full squad.

It's amazing how for both the extremes of good and bad, Slots life will change beyond significantly for the foreseeable future.
General Football and Sport / Re: Spanish Football
« Last post by Boston Bosox on Today at 08:36:09 pm »
Over Ruled 

Still  0-1
General Football and Sport / Re: Arsenal: Top of the divers league
« Last post by Bullet500 on Today at 08:35:32 pm »
Do you? Aren’t you two points behind if both teams keep winning and get to level games? And you have a better GD.

I’m scared to look at the table so apologies if I’m wrong.
No you don’t.

You are four points ahead of them. If they draw a game and win the others then your GD will be superior.
What I meant is that we may slip once more. That's why we need Abu Dhabi to slip twice.
General Football and Sport / Re: Spanish Football
« Last post by Boston Bosox on Today at 08:35:15 pm »
1-1

Takefusa Kubo
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10