Author Topic: Leicester 2-3 Liverpool (Salah 15' Cou 22' Okazaki 45+3' Henderson 66' Vardy 68)  (Read 74337 times)

Online Fabulous_aurelio

• You will always find him in the kitchen at parties (most likely alone in a corner with a half-empty glass of Tizer keeping his powder dry...)
  • Legacy Fan
  • Well Red.
As has been said, lets just bask in the victory today lads and lasses. Fuck the negatives, what can we do about them? Fuck all.

Lets just look forward to our next game which happens to be in the Champions League.

Oh, lovely cameo from Sturridge today. Well, more than a cameo. Thought he looked good.
"Salahs in here......"

Offline Motty

• 'Arry's Tax Lawyer. T'riffic. Hush, hush, eye to eye. When will he, will he be famous? I can't answer that!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Mignolet clears the ball before man, not his fault he cleared it backwards [emoji12]

Online RyanBabel19

• Embarrassing.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Your saying you havnt seen them given?

Thankfully, whether somethings a penalty or not isn't decided by 'have you seen it given' :lmao

Offline Rick Sanchez

• Main Stander
Is Simon the best goalkeeper in the world at saving penalties

I am just wondering what his penalty saving record is for us

Offline Anfield89

• Legacy Fan
Those complaining about the ref being biased...er Okazaki's offside goal wasnt. It was a pen and Can handballed it in the area. Yea he and his assistant missed Migs being fouled, but biased? No.

Not bias just wank! Matip doesn't foul Vardy. Maguire was offside. Lovren should of had a pen. Mignolet had Okazaki hanging off his arm.

Got away with the Can one but hardly evens out does it.

Offline dangerpuss

• A bit like bagpuss. But more.....um.....dangerous.....um.....
  • Kopite
  • Allez, allez, allez
Those complaining about the ref being biased...er Okazaki's offside goal wasnt. It was a pen and Can handballed it in the area. Yea he and his assistant missed Migs being fouled, but biased? No.

I suggest you look up the offside rule and have a word with yourself. Your ignorance is embarrassing and shameful. Hang your head!

Offline deFacto please, you bastards

• Apologies if I haven't responded to every post in every thread yet, I'm trying hard. farKnow.
  • Legacy Fan
Oh and we should have a pen on Lovren, clear fucking foul not given.

Offline Oddball

• aka 'Steve'. Thinks Autumn is a series. Shite at COD. Search me. Mathematical legend. "Space". Likes to Fuck holmes. Currently sporting a fetching muzzy. Onion Fondler. Blinded by the light. Would like a small larger beer. Can fakh orf
  • RAWK Diva
  • Legacy Fan
  • Woof woof woof
Go back and rewatch it, their 15 who headed it to Okazaki was offside

Already said, quite happy to. Dont have Sky to rewind it though.
We may sign Salah, but I'll show my arse in the middle of town if we sign one of VVD or Keita. Not gonna happen.

Offline Mighty_Red

• Rojo Poderoso!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • All hail the King...
    • Join the fight - SOS
Great win in the end, it will do a lot for our confidence to see it thru.

In the main we dealt with them well but just switching off a little near cost us. To concede so soon after getting the 3rd was a bit stupid and again just giving them something to hold on to. I'm pretty sure there was a foul in the build up to the pen but the ref did let a lot of their fouls go.

Only one thing I did see was Can giving the ball away a few too many times in the middle of the pitch - it put us under pressure unnecessarily. Going forward he was decent tho.

On to Tuesday and at least Mane will be back to help the tired legs.
Some clubs were always destined for greatness...

Offline Fromola

• For the love of god please shut the fuck up. Lomola... “The sky is falling and I’m off to tell the King!...” Places stock in the wrong opinions. Miserable F*cker! Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season
  • Legacy Fan
  • Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to
Should be the end of Mignolet that. Please I've had it with him.

Anthony Taylor the manc c*nt is either biased or the most incompetent ref I've seen.

The buck stops with Achterberg.

Mig is the weakest keeper of the top 6 teams but there was an improvement in him last season with Manninger.
Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season

Offline slotmachine

• Legacy Fan
Coutinho still unfit but brilliant.

Defense (including Mignolet save for the penalty) a complete shambles.

The one thing I'm looking forward to is to finally see Mane, Coutinho, Firmino and Salah on the pitch at once.

Klopp was very brave getting Chamberlain on the pitch to see out the game, he's an absolute liability.

Alas, 3 points in the bag.

your a fucking liability to our fanbase and humanity. gobshite.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
Getting bored with how exciting our matches are  ;D

It could be worse you could be made to watch Leicester every week. I mean imagine how much was that ball in the air today. Dreadful team.
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline Upinsmoke

• Is a grump, get used to it.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Fuck this, all the talk will be about Liverpool's dodgy defence, but what about the (tiresomely) dodgy referee? Tired of analysts waving away crappy officiating with "it evens out over the season". Liverpool should have been 2-0 up and coasting at half-time. Instead it's a nail-biting second half. Fuck that.

We are shit at the back but it's really fucked up that teams are basically cheating there way to exploit our vulnerabilities. Diving for free kicks because we struggle at set pieces. Shoving us in the back and knocking off balance, grabbing the keeper because they know he can flap at stuff. It's really scummy behaviour and the refs are really letting it happen

Offline Pistolero

• BELIEVE. My bad. This. Lol. Bless. Meh. Wow just wow. Hate on. The Ev. Phil.
  • Legacy Fan
  • A serpent's tooth...
twat, thought me bet was goanner come in again there.... ;D ....fuckin great to see us hang on though......we can kick on from here...start by using the Muscovite's goddamned guts to grease the treads of our tanks on Tuesday
They have life in them, they have humour, they're arrogant, they're cocky and they're proud. And that's what I want my team to be.

Offline Sir Psycho Sexy

• Legacy Fan
And people rooted for this team to win the PL. :lmao
you wanted city, chelsea or spurs?
I would honestly let Wijnaldum jizz in my face right now

Offline CognacBut

• BrandyAss
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Should be the end of Mignolet that. Please I've had it with him.

Anthony Taylor the manc c*nt is either biased or the most incompetent ref I've seen.

Yeah, what a c*nt, saving another pen, who does he think he is?

Online stockdam

• The sheer loftus-cheek of the man.....
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Walk on through the wind, Walk on through the rain
:lmao

Watch it again. Henderson plays him on.

The offside was the first phase when the kick was taken. Maguire was offside and it was him that headed it on. Let's not waste time talking about the 2nd phase.
#JFT97

Offline campioni

• Legacy Fan
Anthony Taylor is a fucking disgrace of a referee. He shouldn't be allowed to ref Sunday league never mind premier league games.

But to an extent we made it easy for Taylor. He gave Leicester so many ridiculous decisions but none of our lads were trying to influence him. We need to learn t be a lot more streetwise. That first Leicester goal was a joke. Blatant foul on mignolet and the only one of our players trying to get it ruled out is Henderson.

Great to get the three points and hopefully put us on the right track after a few poor results. We can't keep going through games like this though.

Offline Oddball

• aka 'Steve'. Thinks Autumn is a series. Shite at COD. Search me. Mathematical legend. "Space". Likes to Fuck holmes. Currently sporting a fetching muzzy. Onion Fondler. Blinded by the light. Would like a small larger beer. Can fakh orf
  • RAWK Diva
  • Legacy Fan
  • Woof woof woof
I thought so too at first @ offside wasn't. But all their players were in offside positions when the free kick came in and one of them headed it on. Okazaki was actually onside when he scored and the referee then wrongfully called him offside. So two wrong decisions in 3 seconds... fit the pattern of the match really

Again only 1 person can be offside. If the player who won it was, then fair enough, but I need to see it again. I cant touch type so its a bit hard doing comms and watching at the same time.
We may sign Salah, but I'll show my arse in the middle of town if we sign one of VVD or Keita. Not gonna happen.

Online RJH

• doesn't know his alphabet
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

It was a pen as he missed the ball
Can handballed it.

Only 1 player can be offside. All about the phases. Okazaki wasnt, Henderson played him on

The offside wasn;t given against Okazaki.
It was given against the player who headed it on - the linesman flagged before Okazaki touched it.

And Mignolet did get the ball before he touched Vardy, so it shouldn't have been a penalty either.

With Can, I think it's 50-50 whether it's handball or ball to hand. His arm is by his side, but possibly he could have moved it out the way.

Offline acezz

• Anny Roader
Very satisfying win.

Offline Geppvindh's

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
I thought we defended well in the last ten minutes there. With help from Shakespeare, of course, who duly obliged by sticking Vardy out wide and removing any width whatsoever.

Offline Gnurglan

• The Swedish Savaloy
  • Legacy Fan
Forget the referee. We won, despite him. We managed to deal with aggressive players like Okazaki and Vardy, we dealt with long balls and it shows we can perform under pressure.

"The key isn't the system itself, but how the players adapt on the pitch. It doesn't matter if it's 4-3-3 or 4-4-2, it's the role of the players that counts." Rafa Benitez

Offline epsomred

• No new LFC topics
  • Main Stander
  • half man half biscan. OOT and proud of it.
Henderson immense today. Ran all over the pitch, gave the referee some good honest advice and getting into Vardy's head just before the penalty. That's what we need.
Believe in yourselves and we can do this.

Offline robertobaggio37

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • But we will conquer the ball, each fucking time.
What the fuck?

Could ask you the same?
The biggest problem anywhere in the world is that people's perceptions of reality are filtered through the screening mesh of what they want, and do not want, to be true.

Offline DonkeyWan

• ker. Football Genius, Generously gives Young Jürgen pointers to help him improve.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I never met a man who wasn't...
Graham Poll, can get to fuck. Now differentiating between "grazing and clearing"
Beatings will continue until morale improves...

Offline dangerpuss

• A bit like bagpuss. But more.....um.....dangerous.....um.....
  • Kopite
  • Allez, allez, allez

Can handballed it.

Only 1 player can be offside. All about the phases. Okazaki wasnt, Henderson played him on,

Some need to take the tinted glasses off.

Jesus Christ. What the fuck is wrong with you? Maguire heads the ball and Maguire was offside. Are you feeling alright mate? Did you sustain head trauma recently?

Offline CognacBut

• BrandyAss
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Is Simon the best goalkeeper in the world at saving penalties

I am just wondering what his penalty saving record is for us

You may just be Simon, you may just be ;)

Offline BobPaisley3

• SirAlexFerguson2, the bad manc twat :)
  • Legacy Fan
  • PGMOL fanboy
Huge win and with Mane back, the front four looks tasty.
94 Corner to us. Last kick. Ali in the box and he’s scored

Online Rush 82

• Seth Iffricans don't take the dog out for a walk - they take the line out!
  • Legacy Fan
  • From Cape Town to Anfield
Anthony Taylor is a fucking disgrace of a referee. He shouldn't be allowed to ref Sunday league never mind premier league games.

But to an extent we made it easy for Taylor. He gave Leicester so many ridiculous decisions but none of our lads were trying to influence him. We need to learn t be a lot more streetwise. That first Leicester goal was a joke. Blatant foul on mignolet and the only one of our players trying to get it ruled out is Henderson.

Great to get the three points and hopefully put us on the right track after a few poor results. We can't keep going through games like this though.
Of course nothing said about the foul on Migs for the first but huge meal made of the Can 'handball'

Offline supaerheraw

• Kopite
I know people complain about our defence a lot, but in this game I loved every player of ours. They were playing with their hearts out for fucks sake, that's all you can ask for. Mignolet must be a crazy fucker, with every big mistake comes an unbelievable save to make up for it. Moreno fucked Vardy up good, can't not love that. Who does not love a passionate Lovren, in spite of his occasional blips. Matip sliding in to deny that fucker Vardy a clear shot on goal, lovely. Gomez is just cool as fuck.

Online stockdam

• The sheer loftus-cheek of the man.....
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Walk on through the wind, Walk on through the rain
Oh and we should have a pen on Lovren, clear fucking foul not given.

yes Lovren was being held back and it should have been a penalty. Leicester were pulling and holding all game yet the ref didn't see it.

Their penalty wasn't a penalty for me.
#JFT97

Offline Anfield89

• Legacy Fan
Henderson immense today. Ran all over the pitch, gave the referee some good honest advice and getting into Vardy's head just before the penalty. That's what we need.

That side of his game was brilliant today but he put us under a lot of pressure lumping the ball forward he just needs to calm it down a bit.

Offline Rob Dylan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
We actually saw out the last 10 mins or so quite well, but just can't relax watching us trying to hold on to a lead! Glad to see we started with confidence, just need to stop letting teams back into the game.

Glad to see Vardy miss a penalty, the little rat.

Online Rush 82

• Seth Iffricans don't take the dog out for a walk - they take the line out!
  • Legacy Fan
  • From Cape Town to Anfield
Ah, I  see the post match journo asked about the foul on Migs

Offline Clint Eastwood

• The man with no name
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Not listening no, I was watching and typing. Id like to see it again, but from the 2 times I saw it it didnt look off to me. Quite happy to retract that if I see it again and Im wrong.

From the Twitter.

Offline harryc

• ane ;)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We All Live in a Red and a White Kop
What the fuck?

I take it you didn't watch the match?

Offline redprodigal

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • I miss you Digger, even more than Peter Thommo

Can handballed it.

Only 1 player can be offside. All about the phases. Okazaki wasnt, Henderson played him on,

Some need to take the tinted glasses off.

No. 15 was offside mate. Okazaki wasnt. Specsavers.

Offline acezz

• Anny Roader
Already said, quite happy to. Dont have Sky to rewind it though.
Maguire was offside mate

Offline slotmachine

• Legacy Fan
Dean from the Wirral has officiated multiple United matches.

and what. their's loads of c*nts on the wirral who hate scousers worse than mancs.