Author Topic: Leicester 2-3 Liverpool (Salah 15' Cou 22' Okazaki 45+3' Henderson 66' Vardy 68)  (Read 74307 times)

Offline Caffeine

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Coutinho still unfit but brilliant.

Defense (including Mignolet save for the penalty) a complete shambles.

The one thing I'm looking forward to is to finally see Mane, Coutinho, Firmino and Salah on the pitch at once.

Klopp was very brave getting Chamberlain on the pitch to see out the game, he's an absolute liability.

Alas, 3 points in the bag.

Do us a favour and fuck off with the negativity for an evening.

"Alas, 3 points" sounds as if you wanted us to lose you bell.

Offline Lustig

• Kopite
Defense bar Mignolet wasn't that bad today but the ref was a criminal. Fcking glad for that win.

Offline Gnurglan

• The Swedish Savaloy
  • Legacy Fan
3-2! YEES!
A real battle of a game. Proud that we found a way to win. We so needed the win and this was perhaps the best way. It builds character and confidence.

"The key isn't the system itself, but how the players adapt on the pitch. It doesn't matter if it's 4-3-3 or 4-4-2, it's the role of the players that counts." Rafa Benitez

Online Dench57

• Self-confessed tit. Can't sit still. She's got the hippy hippy crack.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Fuck off Leicester you fucking c*nts.
Loving Everton's business this summer. Here's an early call - they finish above Liverpool this season.
- Richard Keys (@richardajkeys) July 9, 2017

Offline Reese

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Those complaining about the ref being biased...er Okazaki's offside goal wasnt. It was a pen and Can handballed it in the area. Yea he and his assistant missed Migs being fouled, but biased? No.
Not sure what game you were watching - none of your three points are true.

Offline lessthanmatt

• Legacy Fan
I'm convinced that Taylor didn't even think that was a free kick at the end. A long delay and then he just thought "Why not? This will be more interesting". c*nt.
"I want to get off Mr. Rodgers Wild Ride"

Offline JCB

• Sponsors of Digger Barnes.....
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Get in there! We needed that.

Offline sms1986

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
We just dont win easy.

Yeah, Arsenal really ran us close in that game a few weeks ago, didn't they? ::)

Offline kennedy81

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Those complaining about the ref being biased...er Okazaki's offside goal wasnt. It was a pen and Can handballed it in the area. Yea he and his assistant missed Migs being fouled, but biased? No.
Can's was never a pen, ball to hand. They never give those these days.

Offline harryc

• ane ;)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We All Live in a Red and a White Kop
Lol our attack is that good we can win without a midfield.

Offline nomis

• Kemlynite
Get in.

We needed that.  Nice to overcome incompetence by the ref and the diving by the other team

Offline Clint Eastwood

• The man with no name
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Oh, and again, Glenn Hoddle is such a fucking melt. Talks way too much, and everything he says is bollocks.

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
We never make it easy on ourselves do we?

We need more than VVD to sort this backline out come January.

Ox clearly needs time to adapt.  Undoing his stagnation at Arsenal isn't going to happen overnight.  I have faith in the lad.

Right now it's all about the points.
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline DonkeyWan

• ker. Football Genius, Generously gives Young Jürgen pointers to help him improve.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I never met a man who wasn't...
Fuck this, all the talk will be about Liverpool's dodgy defence, but what about the (tiresomely) dodgy referee? Tired of analysts waving away crappy officiating with "it evens out over the season". Liverpool should have been 2-0 up and coasting at half-time. Instead it's a nail-biting second half. Fuck that.
Beatings will continue until morale improves...

Offline pyroparty

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Excellent win, still some big issues but we all know that! The officiating was absolutely fucking disgraceful, that Manc c*nt might aswell have worn his Manc shirt! Screwed over by officials every week, it'd be nice if some of these "honest mistakes" went for us at some point.

Offline dangerpuss

• A bit like bagpuss. But more.....um.....dangerous.....um.....
  • Kopite
  • Allez, allez, allez
Anthony Taylor was blatantly corrupt today. That bit at the end with Morgan wrestling Matip summed it up. Everything is against us right now but we still won.

Sturridge looked excellent when he came on but I don't like the way he drops his head after he misses. Chin up, lad!

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
BT Sports asking Graeme Poll for opinions on decisions against Liverpool :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Taylor was an utter disgrace. Their first disallowed goal came from a free kick that wasn't a free kick. His lino spotted the header back in (Correctly flagged offside). The penno again came from a foul on Salaha. MIGNOLET WON THE BALL. Then Vardy fouled him. We should have had a penno for the assault on Lovren. Firmino had his shirt nearly ripped off - nothing given. Every 50/50 went to Leicester then grudgingly at the end Taylor gave a couple Liverpools way to try and hide his bias.

He was actually so bad then I'm wondering if there are grounds for him to be hauled up in front of the FA. Surely he's brought the game into disrepute today? There is no way anyone could argue that he was anywhere near impartial.

If you have a lad born in Manchester reffing a Liverpool game then the alarms should be going off right there.

Quote from: tubby on Today at 12:45:53 pm

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Offline S

• pineless. Get no pleasure from seeing the Reds win.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Tonight, Tonight
I think it's justified to be simultaneously happy and angered with that performance.

At 2-0 and 3-1 we contrived to let Leicester back into a game they had no right to be in. Shades of Bournemouth last December. Whilst that keeps happening again and again and again, the absolute best we will manage is another fourth place finish. Which is no disgrace, but the attacking half of this team deserves so much more.

Sorry to bring frustration into a victorious post-match thread, but from the position we had there was no need for that game to be as hard as it was. Above all, relieved to get three points and hopefully put that mini blip behind us.

Offline Roysten

• Boys Pen
  • Believer
FUCK OFF LEICESTER!

FUCK OFF VARDY!

AND FUCK OFF ANTONY TAYLOR!

Offline FernandoTourettes

• Legacy Fan
Okazaki's goal was offside from Maguire's header, not that it matters now.

Offline Iska

• Legacy Fan
  • The only club that matters
Those complaining about the ref being biased...er Okazaki's offside goal wasnt.
Yes it was, all their players were off as the free kick went in.

Offline JustDan

• Legacy Fan
Fucking hell.. never easy with us is it? But the win is all that matters so get in! :D

"Great game for a neutral..." - getting sick of this being pretty much every one of our matches ;D

Offline sms1986

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Not sure how you allow someone from Manchester to officiate a Liverpool game.

[You may have an iPhone but you are still using the free version of Tapatalk and spamming us with that knowledge] Pro

Dean from the Wirral has officiated multiple United matches.

Offline Spezialo

• Knocked out of the world cup. Should have had a pen. As if you wouldn't confront the ref.
  • Kopite
Ref twat, vardy twat. Good win.

That  commentator with Beglin is a twat. Nothing good to say about us.

Offline JD.

• Continually left frustrated at the back. Desperate for it! No longer averaging 13 posts a day - luckily for us!
  • Legacy Fan
Played well until 2-0 then after that was a bit of a shit show really.

Done well seeing it out in the end though.

On to Spartak.

Offline rojo para la vida

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
We never make it easy on ourselves do we?

Ox clearly needs time to adapt.  Undoing his stagnation at Arsenal isn't going to happen overnight.  I have faith in the lad.

Well said.

Offline rich87

• Justice for the 96
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Fuck of. Did you watch a different game. The first goal the guy who headed it back first was offside as the image going round proves.

Mignolet held

Lovren held and should have had penalty. It was a disgrace of a performance.

Offline Tobelius

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
That fucking referee,oh dear..

But we still won.  :wave

Offline Clint Eastwood

• The man with no name
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Take it you were listening to Hoddle and not didn't see Maguire being offside in the build up.

Offline stockdam

• The sheer loftus-cheek of the man.....
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Walk on through the wind, Walk on through the rain
I can't watch us now after 43 minutes of each half as I know we will give away chances or goals.

Henderson played well in the 2nd half. However our midfield is so weak when defending. I watched Gini today and a lot of the time he was was instead of getting into position. We lost ball after ball in midfield. Good 3rd goal by us.

Refereeing was pathetic. He gave them an important freekick that lead to their first goal and missed the holding on Simon. He missed a lot of pushing and holding today. He then missed the Can handball. Overall his mistakes just about balanced out but he was poor.

Great save from Simon from the penalty. He knew exactly what Vardy was going to do.

3 well deserved points.
#JFT97

Offline Motty

• 'Arry's Tax Lawyer. T'riffic. Hush, hush, eye to eye. When will he, will he be famous? I can't answer that!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Get in there, could of been better obviously but 3 points is the main aim and we got them.

I genuinely want to tie up Vardy and torture him slowly, very slowly u till he eventually dies. I would start with stretching his neck so he actually has one the baghead looking c*nt.

Not a pen either.

Online robertobaggio37

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • But we will conquer the ball, each fucking time.
Should be the end of Mignolet that. Please I've had it with him.

Anthony Taylor the manc c*nt is either biased or the most incompetent ref I've seen.
The biggest problem anywhere in the world is that people's perceptions of reality are filtered through the screening mesh of what they want, and do not want, to be true.

Offline sms1986

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
And people rooted for this team to win the PL. :lmao Fouling, cheating, diving c*nts. Horrid jumped-up Tory fans. Sickening lot.

Almost wish Spurs had won it instead. Almost (no way do I want that lot winning the league!).

Offline MolbyLovesGravlax

• Legacy Fan
Thought Henderson put in a captains performance from the screaming at the linesman over their dodgy first goal, to taking a leadership role in dealing with high balls towards the box to running himself into the ground but still willing to bust a gut and keep his nerve for our 3rd.
He gets a ton of attacks for 'not being worthy of being captain' but fuck anyone who doesn't admit that was a captains performance today.
"This is Anfield, this is what they do." Thomas Tuchel

@dgljones

Offline Anfield89

• Legacy Fan
Good win, the officials were shocking. Their fuck ups put us under pressure or we would have been clear.

Offline Funky_Gibbons

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Follow the gourd
Possibly one of the worst refereeing performances I've ever seen.
"And there are red and white scarves of Liverpool, and red and white bobble hats of Liverpool, and red and white rosettes of Liverpool, and nothing else. And the sun shines now."

Offline Jayzy90

• Kemlynite
Lol our attack is that good we can win without a midfield.

Or a defence 😂

Offline KiNki

• Smicer devotee supreme, Sammy Lee impersonator extraordinaire.
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • i am an_nik_ki.
    • http://hfdinfo.com/digital
  We won!!!

even with antony the manc taylor reffing.

Online Djozer

• Ujpest
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
fucking yes. Needed that. Deserved. ref was a title.

Offline Deo

• No new LFC topics
  • Kopite
Massive win.

But holy shit we lack so much confidence in defence.
"Our fans cannot give red cards or award penalties, but they can score goals." - Rafa Benitez