Author Topic: Man City - Cheating Bastards on & off the pitch - 115 Charges  (Read 351476 times)

Online MonsLibpool

• Glass always half empty.......
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Man City - Cheating Bastards - 115 Charges - Nothing To See Here
« Reply #4280 on: March 25, 2024, 04:07:43 pm »
The only suitable punishment is for them to be expelled from the league.
Yeah. The punishment needs to severe enough to effectively eliminate the benefits gained from cheating.

If not, then there will be an incentive to cheat.

Offline SamLad

• Definitely not a numerologist! Definitely fodder for whimsical modding though... ;) Definitely not 72! Founding member of the Efes Animal Appreciation Society. Very mɪstʃɪvəs.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4281 on: March 25, 2024, 04:11:28 pm »
I'm 73.  between this shower of shite, and Trump, I'm hoping like hell I'll live long enough for some real justice to be applied, somewhere.

Online Fromola

• For the love of god please shut the fuck up. Lomola... “The sky is falling and I’m off to tell the King!...” Places stock in the wrong opinions. Miserable F*cker! Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season
  • Legacy Fan
  • Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to
« Reply #4282 on: March 25, 2024, 04:12:52 pm »
Another journalist confirming that the hearing is set to be this autumn, it is definitely being shared by more people now.

They have to make sure Klopp's out the way first.

I think City's owners are the kind who'd burn the whole league down before accepting fault or punishment, so the league will be afraid of them.
Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season

Offline wah00ey

• Gappy Gumbo, especially at the back.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Stay away from Twitter, it's no good for anyone.
« Reply #4283 on: March 25, 2024, 04:23:30 pm »
Yep. Just like they did with Abramovich at Chelsea. Couldn't get in fast enough to the media area for the free food and drinks. Going on about how good they on the pitch and how good their hospitality is. Too much has been said about City by the lot of them. They'll distance themselves and Neville and Carragher will be the 2 loudest voices and all
What will "Big Meeks" do?
Look up "Odious" in the dictionary and Martin Samuel is the given definition.  Call me Klopphooey please.

Offline Oldmanmick

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #4284 on: March 25, 2024, 05:14:33 pm »
Imagine the turn out they'll get when they win the Conference League. It'll be biblical.

Online JRed

• After a 2L bottle of strongbow I’d do anything!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4285 on: March 25, 2024, 05:19:54 pm »
Yeah. The punishment needs to severe enough to effectively eliminate the benefits gained from cheating.

If not, then there will be an incentive to cheat.
Expulsion from the league is the only punishment severe enough to be suitable for their level of cheating.
They have destroyed the game. If they’re found guilty it will take the league decades to recover from the stigma of their cheating
If they get away with it again then the league is dead and will be fully owned by the Middle East despots.

Offline markedasred

• Knowing me, Knowing you... ahaaa!!! Resident Large Canine.
  • Legacy Fan
  • No Murdoch in our house
« Reply #4286 on: March 25, 2024, 06:01:52 pm »
Expulsion from the league is the only punishment severe enough to be suitable for their level of cheating.
They have destroyed the game. If they’re found guilty it will take the league decades to recover from the stigma of their cheating
If they get away with it again then the league is dead and will be fully owned by the Middle East despots.
Additionally, as with Rangers, the lower leagues will be entitled to vote on whether they wish to allow MCFC to compete in their midst. It is not an automatic entitlement, although I could not find a precedent. I would go with a Rangers style 4th level entry, with points deduction on each of the charges being in a range of one to three points, then dividing that total award by four and applying each quarter of the deductions to each year of the next 4 years. This would help the other teams in the leagues they are in to get promotions.
We then have the scenario of the post 2018 cheating behaviour and its sanctions to consider.

We can but dream, can't we.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2024, 06:04:14 pm by markedasred »
"For those of you watching in black and white, Liverpool are the team with the ball"

Online Draex

• Geek God of Typing Letters. Hugo unleashes Jaws? Purveyor of fuel products in Kent.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4287 on: March 25, 2024, 06:39:50 pm »
Something off about this chart.. Might be cheaty who have the supposed highest commercial income missing completely..

Offline lfc_col

• Legacy Fan
  • And Could He Play!
« Reply #4288 on: March 25, 2024, 06:42:24 pm »
I think City's owners are the kind who'd burn the whole league down before accepting fault or punishment, so the league will be afraid of them.

Burn it down another one will start football wont die in this country and imagine the backlash against them then people might not care at the moment but if they did that they would its our national sport
We Won It Six Times

JFT 97

Offline Schmidt

• 's small stretchy scrotum
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4289 on: March 25, 2024, 06:43:10 pm »
Something off about this chart.. Might be cheaty who have the supposed highest commercial income missing completely..

I'm actually surprised they haven't inflated their own sales by buying a ton of shirts via some made up company. I supposed the money goes to the kit supplier anyway so there isn't a huge incentive beyond "legitimising" their status.

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4290 on: March 25, 2024, 06:51:02 pm »
Not enough to expel them. They need to be punished in a manner that reflects their cheating.

They've been at it close to 15 years. So for 15 years they start each season on -15 points. Should keep them mired in the lower leagues for a fair bit, where they belong.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2024, 06:53:05 pm by Red Beret »
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Online Peabee

• SKPB! Is goin' down der Asd.....der Waitrose.....anyone wannany hummus?
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4291 on: March 25, 2024, 06:52:25 pm »

We'd be top of that table if it included jarg shirts.
We aren't walking through the storm now - we are the storm.

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #4292 on: March 25, 2024, 06:53:56 pm »
Imagine the turn out they'll get when they win the Conference League. It'll be biblical.
Three bus stops rather than two?
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4293 on: March 25, 2024, 07:39:41 pm »
The only suitable punishment is for them to be expelled from the league.

Yeah, that'd happen. As said above, the best case scenario is probably a points deduction which will keep them out of the Champions League for one season but won't be enough to relegate them and a pointless fine. And that could even be reduced after appeal, which could take another few years. Whilst Everton and Forest haven't broken the exact same rules, the punishments handed to them are fairly lenient so it wouldn't be a huge surprise if it's the same for Man City. I certainly don't expect them to be stripped of any titles and it's far more likely their punishment will be a trivial bump and they'll go back to normal for them after a year or so.
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

Offline Legs

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #4294 on: March 25, 2024, 07:50:23 pm »
Yeah, that'd happen. As said above, the best case scenario is probably a points deduction which will keep them out of the Champions League for one season but won't be enough to relegate them and a pointless fine. And that could even be reduced after appeal, which could take another few years. Whilst Everton and Forest haven't broken the exact same rules, the punishments handed to them are fairly lenient so it wouldn't be a huge surprise if it's the same for Man City. I certainly don't expect them to be stripped of any titles and it's far more likely their punishment will be a trivial bump and they'll go back to normal for them after a year or so.

Well if that happens Newcastle will run riot with spending as nobody can get near that wealth.

It pretty much means there are no rules anymore.

Online JRed

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #4295 on: March 25, 2024, 08:12:40 pm »
I didn’t say it would happen, just that is the only punishment suitable for their level of cheating.
They’re just a shit stain on the league. They’ve made a mockery of the game. It’s like Lance Armstrong entering the Tour de France riding a motorbike, and nobody bats an eyelid. The game as a whole would be so much better off without them cheating bastards and their hideous fans.

Online Fromola

• For the love of god please shut the fuck up. Lomola... “The sky is falling and I’m off to tell the King!...” Places stock in the wrong opinions. Miserable F*cker! Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season
  • Legacy Fan
  • Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to
« Reply #4296 on: March 25, 2024, 08:23:49 pm »
Burn it down another one will start football wont die in this country and imagine the backlash against them then people might not care at the moment but if they did that they would its our national sport

I think most people in this country would rather City cheat to win the league every year than have Liverpool win it, so they're useful idiots. They're serving their purpose.

The backlash will only start when United sort themselves out and challenge again properly (or if Arsenal keep missing out).
Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season

Offline Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4297 on: March 25, 2024, 08:36:25 pm »
I didn’t say it would happen, just that is the only punishment suitable for their level of cheating.
They’re just a shit stain on the league. They’ve made a mockery of the game. It’s like Lance Armstrong entering the Tour de France riding a motorbike, and nobody bats an eyelid. The game as a whole would be so much better off without them cheating bastards and their hideous fans.

Sorry, yeah I knew what you meant. It'd be great if they were pretorius properly punished and kicked out and stripped of their titles. Like you, I don't believe it'll happen.
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

Offline Banquo's Ghost

• Macbeth's on repeat. To boldly split infinitives that lesser men would dare. To.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4298 on: March 25, 2024, 08:59:01 pm »
It will never happen, but my view on the correct punishment would be the removal of all trophies and records since the state takeover, the forcible divestment of Abu Dhabi from the club, and all ownership transferred to a supporters’ trust. They could start again as the old Manchester City, fan-owned, in one of the lower leagues. (Let’s assume, for the sake of the fantasy, there were actually fans to participate).

The original club’s achievements would still be recognised, they could try and climb the leagues as a proper club and the last fifteen years truly “sports washed” out of memory.

I’d raise a glass of water to that.
Be humble, for you are made of earth. Be noble, for you are made of stars.

Offline RayPhilAlan

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #4299 on: March 25, 2024, 09:04:43 pm »
At an average of 5 points per charge against Everton & Forest (as things stand) then it's not exactly lenient if City are docked 5 points for each of their 115 charges. 575 point deduction. And then comes a look at their books post 2018.

Offline Zlen

• Suspicious of systems. But getting lots.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4300 on: March 25, 2024, 09:06:04 pm »
You mean a pint of water you heathen. If you’re thirsty and you know it…

Offline DarkOfTheManatee

• Anny Roader
« Reply #4301 on: March 25, 2024, 10:09:51 pm »
It will never happen, but my view on the correct punishment would be the removal of all trophies and records since the state takeover, the forcible divestment of Abu Dhabi from the club, and all ownership transferred to a supporters’ trust. They could start again as the old Manchester City, fan-owned, in one of the lower leagues. (Let’s assume, for the sake of the fantasy, there were actually fans to participate).

The original club’s achievements would still be recognised, they could try and climb the leagues as a proper club and the last fifteen years truly “sports washed” out of memory.

I’d raise a glass of water to that.

Yeah, the problem with points deductions is if you'd asked most Man City fans pre-takeover whether they'd take a bunch of trophies followed by a year in the Championship, they'd have ripped your arm off. Not that much more painful than a fine.

It's not like Everton or Nottingham Forest, where relegation would severely hurt them as a club. Man City would bounce straight back, and with their now 'legitimate' commercial streams and a couple of Cole Palmers/James Traffords to sell each season from their academy, would probably be in the top four hunt after a year or two.

The punishment should reflect the fact that Man City wouldn't have won a single league title without systematically cheating over years and years. So they shouldn't have those league titles.

Offline Only Me

• Insufferable twat. Brexiteer supreme.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4302 on: March 25, 2024, 10:29:48 pm »
If the recent “punishments” tell you anything, it’s that no one is facing the prospect of having anything taken from them other than points in whatever season the judgement is made.

The Blue shite should be relegated but haven’t been. They even had their points deduction reduced ffs.

No way are these cheating twats losing a title or anything else. Nothing retrospective will happen.

Online Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4303 on: March 25, 2024, 10:37:41 pm »
If the recent “punishments” tell you anything, it’s that no one is facing the prospect of having anything taken from them other than points in whatever season the judgement is made.

The Blue shite should be relegated but haven’t been. They even had their points deduction reduced ffs.

No way are these cheating twats losing a title or anything else. Nothing retrospective will happen.

Exactly. Then we'll see Saudi Arabia properly kick into gear.

Cheat like fuck for over a decade, refuse to cooperate whilst denying everything and saying you have irrefutable evidence of your innocence (but don't produce this evidence), 'win' loads of trophies then pay a few quid in fines.

All hunky dory.
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline GreatEx

• pectations. might be a cunt but isn't a capitalist cunt. Blissfully ignorant.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4304 on: March 26, 2024, 03:03:02 am »
I'm 73.  between this shower of shite, and Trump, I'm hoping like hell I'll live long enough for some real justice to be applied, somewhere.

This is going to sound terribly bleak, but in recent years I've been wishing I was 30 years older (I'm 46 now) because I don't want to see where we're headed next.

Offline kaesarsosei

• Brutally bad.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4305 on: March 26, 2024, 10:25:39 am »

Quite surprised by this. I know its not just sheer numbers but I didn't think we would do better than United. Also didn't think Bayern would be so high.

Offline lfc_col

• Legacy Fan
  • And Could He Play!
« Reply #4306 on: March 26, 2024, 07:08:35 pm »
I think there downfall will be the other clubs there might finally be a backlash against them if they get away with all this
We Won It Six Times

JFT 97

Offline Gus 1855

• GusMcLean is a direct descendent of wee Jimmy the Jock McSporran, son of Ally McLeod, voted best Flower of Scotland performer 2003. Changed name in hope of attracting Bridesmaid but he's still Scottish as a Glaswegian deep fried Haggis
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4307 on: March 26, 2024, 07:55:05 pm »
Stones injured in the England game, looks like hip or groin.
It looks to me as if we have signed another 'average' player. I'll hold back my complete opinion until I see the lad play

Offline SK8 Red

• A spanking! A spanking!
  • Main Stander
  • Supporting since 1983 at a guess
« Reply #4308 on: March 26, 2024, 07:56:00 pm »
Probably pre-planned by Pep

Offline MJD-L4

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Mellor, lovely cushioned header...For GERRAAARD!"
« Reply #4309 on: March 26, 2024, 08:38:02 pm »

He'll probably start on Sunday 🙄

Offline RedSince86

• I blame Chris de Burgh
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4310 on: March 26, 2024, 09:00:00 pm »
Walker.
Akanji.
Dias.
Stones.
Haaland.

All injured during this International break.

They must be the most unluckiest club in Football right now. ::)
"Since its purchase by the sheikh of Abu Dhabi, Manchester City has managed to cheat its way into the top echelon of European football and create a global, immensely profitable football empire, ignoring rules along the way. The club's newfound glory is rooted in lies."

Online JRed

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #4311 on: March 26, 2024, 09:02:29 pm »
Walker.
Akanji.
Dias.
Stones.
Haaland.

A quick slurp of Ped’s magic juice and they’ll be good to go

Online BoRed

• BoRing
  • Legacy Fan
  • BoRac
« Reply #4312 on: March 26, 2024, 09:03:04 pm »
Walker.
Akanji.
Dias.
Stones.
Haaland.

Was Haaland injured? I see he missed a penalty and was then subbed after 62 minutes today.

Offline Knight

• No one understands football like me.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4313 on: March 27, 2024, 11:50:21 am »
Walker.
Akanji.
Dias.
Stones.
Haaland.

Would be extremely helpful if Stones and Walker were out for a while. Not heard anything about the other injuries.

Offline rafathegaffa83

• Legacy Fan
  • Dutch Class
« Reply #4314 on: March 27, 2024, 11:59:22 am »
No chance all these are actually injured. It'll be an Easter miracle.

Offline cptrios

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4315 on: March 27, 2024, 12:49:33 pm »
Oh and look, they’re “hopeful” that De Bruyne will be fit for Sunday. Color me shocked.

Offline farawayred

• Whizz For Atomms. Nucular boffin. A Mars A Day Helps Him Work, Rest And Play
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Oh yes, I'm a believer!
« Reply #4316 on: March 27, 2024, 03:31:08 pm »
Oh and look, they’re “hopeful” that De Bruyne will be fit for Sunday. Color me shocked.
Chances are zero to none. Then a miracle...
Cruyff: "Victory is not enough, there also needs to be beautiful football."

Offline Black Bull Nova

• emo
  • Legacy Fan
  • The cheesy side of town
« Reply #4317 on: March 27, 2024, 04:15:19 pm »
Quite surprised by this. I know its not just sheer numbers but I didn't think we would do better than United. Also didn't think Bayern would be so high.

Why would anyone buy a Spurs shirt or is that Cock on a Ball cock and bull?
aarf, aarf, aarf.

Online JRed

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #4318 on: March 27, 2024, 07:44:19 pm »
Just seen the clip of Foden giving his warm up jacket to the young mascot in the pissing rain whilst lining up on England duty.

Annoying me that I actually like him now after trying so hard to dislike him!
Seriously? That’s all it takes for you to like a despicable little sewer rat?
Not seen it but I’m pretty sure I’d still dislike the little twat if I did.

Offline DHRED

• Main Stander
« Reply #4319 on: March 27, 2024, 08:03:48 pm »
Seriously? That’s all it takes for you to like a despicable little sewer rat?
Not seen it but I’m pretty sure I’d still dislike the little twat if I did.

Haha. Fair.

Just didn’t look like he was doing it for the cameras or anything. Guess I’m just a big soft shite.

Hopefully I’ll go back to hating him soon.