Recent Posts

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10
Liverpool FC Forum / Re: Mohamed Salah - Best in the World *
« Last post by alonsoisared on Today at 02:46:35 pm »
They are grown ups. Its fine. Have it out and have a physical altercation if you have to.
Some very toxic masculinity there killer
If Cody had stuck that away, VAR would've not been able to disallow it.

Bald headed prick shit himself and blew  :no

Had he scored Taylor blew his whistle just before that is why Gakpo stopped so VAR couldn’t give the goal.

It’s the same in 2-3 games a week some BS decision/rule comes out from the PGMOL.

It’s hard to be angry I’m kinda feeling like Klopp wanting us to win but in reality it has little impact non this season now.
Agreed and then let VAR tell the referee that he’d messed up. That was one of the worst refereeing decisions I have seen for a long time. The referee wanted to give West Ham a free kick but there was no reason for doing so. VAR of course would have also chickened out but it was a clear and obvious error.
nothing VAR could do though as no goal was scored, if Gakpo had put it in Taylor would have likely booked him. It's not been mentioned on TNT
We need a top CB with a proven fitness history. We need a quality 6 with speed and legs. We need a new quality winger with speed and end product like Mane and a new striker if there’s any budget left.
Two quality wingers, not just one.
First half was appalling, defending for the first goal was comical. Second half I thought Gravenberch was good, Diaz also. Can’t understand why he was taken off. Trent was good second half but still doesn’t look fit.

I just want this to be over now so we can look forward to next season. A complete refresh, a new start and with champions league football.
Liverpool FC Forum / Re: Welcome Dominik Szoboszlai
« Last post by MonsLibpool on Today at 02:46:06 pm »
Lol.
The pass he made at end was suicidal. Mac was very angry with him. He's been making the same mistakes time and time again regardless of whether he starts or comes on.

That's not good enough for a midfielder as they are the basics.
Media and Arts / Re: What are you listening to now?
« Last post by kesey on Today at 02:45:51 pm »
Mezi Horami. It's a Czech folk song and dead dead easy to play on guitar.

https://youtu.be/6h0hSlQ4GZI?si=StUT6FmyqfF7a-WN
Liverpool FC Forum / Re: Mohamed Salah - Best in the World *
« Last post by killer-heels on Today at 02:45:45 pm »
Get a grip ffs, what an incredibly immature post. Have a physical altercation? This isn’t the school playground, they’re grown adults.

Milner said him and Klopp had to be stopped from having a fight as he was ready to go. Its a highly pressurised environment and very emotionally charged. Have it out, forget it straight away.
grav had one of his better games today

hopefully start all the remaining games

i still think elliot is better in midfield

we need jota back asap
Just seen the Areola and Gakpo “incident” fucking hell, this is beyond words. Club should absolutely blow it the fuck out and push for an action by any means necessary, this is inexcusable. Why are we always at the end of these “decisions”?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10