Author Topic: The "It's on TV tonight" thread...  (Read 143516 times)

Offline Lawnmowerman

• Got married to Pique in April. Shakira isn't happy.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: The "It's on TV tonight" thread...
« Reply #360 on: July 17, 2011, 12:07:28 am »
I'll take that as compliment.

Freddy Mercury was a boss singer, but a raving hom none the less. Dodgy bloke that.
He was great, probably the best frontman ever. Once he wasn't coming from behind :P

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
« Reply #361 on: July 17, 2011, 12:08:40 am »
He was great, probably the best frontman ever. Once he wasn't coming from behind :P
I bet he's had his mouth round more than one mike in his life. :o
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

Offline Lawnmowerman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #362 on: July 17, 2011, 12:09:28 am »
I bet he's had his mouth round more than one mike in his life. :o
:D

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #363 on: July 17, 2011, 12:14:19 am »
Classic.  They just don't make them like they used to.

@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.

Offline Lawnmowerman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #364 on: July 17, 2011, 12:14:22 am »
Hot chocolate. Should be a sexy tune but i cant listen to it without invisaging a bunch of steel workers stripping off

Offline CHOPPER

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #365 on: July 17, 2011, 12:15:59 am »
Hot chocolate. Should be a sexy tune but i cant listen to it without invisaging a bunch of steel workers stripping off
Full Monty, the good lady of the house has just said the same.

Offline Lawnmowerman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #366 on: July 17, 2011, 12:19:39 am »
Full Monty, the good lady of the house has just said the same.
:) thats probably got her in the mood now. She'll have ya up on the coffee table with ya prancing round in nothing but a leather thong!

Offline CHOPPER

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #367 on: July 17, 2011, 12:25:08 am »
:) thats probably got her in the mood now. She'll have ya up on the coffee table with ya prancing round in nothing but a leather thong!
She's tied up at the minute in the fuck swing but shouted down she liked Hot Chocolate. So the pan is on as we speak, just gorra find a bar of Dairy Milk now.....

Offline CHOPPER

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #368 on: July 22, 2011, 09:12:06 pm »
Blade Runner on BBC2 tonight. :)

Offline Alan B'Stard

• Wistfully recalling maternal tongue.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Never rub another mans rhubarb!
« Reply #369 on: July 27, 2011, 12:26:54 pm »
Beaver Falls on E4 at 9pm.

Even if its not funny, i'm watching it for Alison Doody. MILF of the highest order  :lickin
“If you don't stand for something you will fall for anything”

🏆 🏆 🏆 🏆 🏆 🏆
77 78  81 84 05 19

Offline John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #370 on: August 21, 2011, 05:14:53 pm »
21/8. The Man Who Crossed Hitler: BBC2 9:00 - written by our very own yorkykopite.

« Last Edit: August 21, 2011, 11:59:45 pm by John C »

Offline sinnermichael

• I copy other people's photoshops and twitter posts and texts and pretend they're mine.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #371 on: September 7, 2011, 09:03:36 pm »
bin laden, shoot to kill on channel 4 now

Offline Lawnmowerman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #372 on: September 7, 2011, 09:12:29 pm »
Watching it now. Serious 'The Wire' shit going on

Offline Cruiser

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #373 on: September 7, 2011, 11:20:37 pm »

Was interesting to watch, though over dramatised.
If he retires I'll eat my fucking cock.

Great anti climax for those expecting jizzihno....

Offline sinnermichael

• I copy other people's photoshops and twitter posts and texts and pretend they're mine.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #374 on: September 9, 2011, 06:09:15 pm »
QI and Would I lie to you both back tonight. Should be a good laugh!

Offline SMD

• Shit streamer. Can't be found by drive man.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #375 on: September 9, 2011, 06:12:05 pm »
Cheers for that, didn't realise QI was on tonight :)
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy."

Offline conman

• Ohh aaaah just a little bit, Ooh aahh, a little bit more. Aerial stalker perv. Not cool enough to get the lolz.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
    • Cocopoppyhead
« Reply #376 on: November 3, 2011, 07:15:37 pm »
Life in a Day

(2011, Documentary) Premiere. Documentary compiled from videos posted on the internet. Director Kevin Macdonald set an assignment for people all over the world to document a moment of their life that took place on July 24, 2010. The film contains the highlights of the thousands of submissions to create a portrait of life on Earth in the present day.

//seems pretty interesting

Offline conman

• Ohh aaaah just a little bit, Ooh aahh, a little bit more. Aerial stalker perv. Not cool enough to get the lolz.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
    • Cocopoppyhead
« Reply #377 on: November 3, 2011, 10:20:59 pm »
oh no, its showing the love parade 2010... It happened to be on the same day as this.. :(

Offline Morgana

• Legacy Fan
  • Sanity is overrated.
« Reply #378 on: November 4, 2011, 09:15:46 pm »
is nobody watching Xfactor USA

Offline TSC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #379 on: November 12, 2011, 10:18:53 pm »
George Harrison doc on now BBC2 has some great music and footage on, also on tomorrow Part 2.

Offline gomez

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #380 on: December 20, 2011, 12:47:02 am »
Rocky II on ITV4 now. I missed the first one earlier tonight but i'm all over this! Great film.

Offline 24/7

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Guru Jim
« Reply #381 on: December 29, 2011, 12:49:57 am »
Ben Elton: Laughing At The 80s

Some fucking excellent stuff in this (C4 right now, halfway through).

Although anyone who thinks 'alternative' comedy started in the 80s clearly hasn't seen any of the first few Secret Policeman's Ball shows.....

Still. Some great memories in this show - worth catching on 4oD if you've missed it.

Offline CHOPPER

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #382 on: February 25, 2012, 10:18:22 pm »
5 USA -  True Romance has been on for 15 minutes. I fucking love this film one of the greatest love stories ever portrayed on film and I'll be posting back again later to let you know when the Hopper/Walkden scene is on. 8)

Offline CHOPPER

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #383 on: February 25, 2012, 11:02:34 pm »
Oh that scene, it's about to start........

Fucking wow, its the anti christ 8)

Offline CHOPPER

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #384 on: February 25, 2012, 11:07:03 pm »
Sicilians.....

Someone tell me the name of the music..please!

Offline CHOPPER

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #385 on: February 25, 2012, 11:11:02 pm »
Tell me.....Am I lying?

Bellissimo!

Offline Lawnmowerman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #386 on: February 25, 2012, 11:30:07 pm »
Sicilians.....

Someone tell me the name of the music..please!
The Flower Duet - Delibes

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/8Qx2lMaMsl8?version=3&amp;amp" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/8Qx2lMaMsl8?version=3&amp;amp</a>
« Last Edit: February 25, 2012, 11:32:51 pm by Lawnmowerman »

Offline CHOPPER

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #387 on: February 25, 2012, 11:34:50 pm »
The Flower Duet - Delibes

I could kiss you.

Tony Soprano gets twatted in the hotel room, scene on right now.

What a fucking love story this film is!!!

Offline CHOPPER

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #388 on: February 25, 2012, 11:35:17 pm »
Shit, he just gobbed her, what a c*nt!

Offline CHOPPER

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #389 on: February 25, 2012, 11:39:10 pm »
mama fucking mia! the cork screw!

get the c*nt!

ahahahahahah

Offline CHOPPER

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #390 on: February 25, 2012, 11:40:59 pm »
fucking wow!

Offline CHOPPER

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #391 on: February 25, 2012, 11:43:53 pm »
Bad cop bad cop from the Penn's. Fucking class

Offline Lawnmowerman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #392 on: February 25, 2012, 11:44:14 pm »
I could kiss you.

Tony Soprano gets twatted in the hotel room, scene on right now.

What a fucking love story this film is!!!
;D great flick alright. Dont have channel 5 though. I like gary oldman in it. "It aint white boy day is it?"

Offline CHOPPER

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #393 on: February 25, 2012, 11:48:50 pm »
;D great flick alright. Dont have channel 5 though. I like gary oldman in it. "It aint white boy day is it?"
:lmao what a fucking line. c*nts whiter than me! ;D

Whats the music they play all the way through at different times, like it's on a glockenspiel? (I think) or something?

Offline Lawnmowerman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #394 on: February 25, 2012, 11:51:24 pm »
:lmao what a fucking line. c*nts whiter than me! ;D

Whats the music they play all the way through at different times, like it's on a glockenspiel? (I think) or something?
haha Drexil. Badass name

Pretty sure ya mean the Hans Zimmer one

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/zJeGFu8JHrI?version=3&amp;amp" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/zJeGFu8JHrI?version=3&amp;amp</a>

Offline CHOPPER

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #395 on: February 25, 2012, 11:51:33 pm »
Can i just say to myself (and probably only Lawnmowerman) I don't think I've ever used the word glockenspiel before. It's a fuckin first!!!!

Offline Lawnmowerman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #396 on: February 25, 2012, 11:52:38 pm »
Can i just say to myself (and probably only Lawnmowerman) I don't think I've ever used the word glockenspiel before. It's a fuckin first!!!!
First i ever heard it ;D

Offline CHOPPER

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #397 on: February 25, 2012, 11:53:16 pm »
haha Drexil. Badass name

Pretty sure ya mean the Hans Zimmer one
Can I just say now, I am totally and utterly 100% monogamous. I love you.

Offline Lawnmowerman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #398 on: February 25, 2012, 11:54:12 pm »
Can I just say now, I am totally and utterly 100% monogamous. I love you.
haha you'll make capon jealous

Offline CHOPPER

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #399 on: February 25, 2012, 11:55:55 pm »
IT'S THE HOTEL ROOM SCENE!!!!.....AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH

How fucking good is this film, scene on scene, it's epic!