Author Topic: The Apprentice 2017  (Read 24837 times)

Offline sinnermichael

• I copy other people's photoshops and twitter posts and texts and pretend they're mine.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: The Apprentice 2017
« Reply #200 on: November 16, 2017, 12:12:41 pm »
Wrong one went. Again.

How James survived is a mystery. His leadership was useless.

Offline The G in Gerrard

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #201 on: November 16, 2017, 09:15:13 pm »
That said, I would have been amazing at it.
;D

Offline iamnant

• ...call me Adam
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bob Mortimer stan account
« Reply #202 on: November 16, 2017, 09:42:49 pm »
Jesus wept Anisa - that was some impressive foot shooting. She's god awful every week, too.

How on earth Joanna is still in the show baffles my mind. What a horrible, argumentative person.
"If anyone at my funeral has a long face, I'll never speak to them again."
Stan Laurel

Offline red mongoose

• Every day he's funnelling. Twisted firestarter. Just once he'd like to get something right on here. We're waiting too. Everything he does, he does it for us!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Crawl in under the shadow of this red rock
« Reply #203 on: November 17, 2017, 05:40:01 am »
"Expando" for fuck's sake  :lmao :lmao :lmao
At the hole where he went in
Red-Eye called to Wrinkle-Skin.
Hear what little Red-Eye saith:
"Nag, come up and dance with death!'"

Offline Alan_X

• WUM. 'twatito' - The Cat Herding Firm But Fair Voice Of Reason (Except when he's got a plank up his arse). Gimme some skin, priest! Has a general dislike for Elijah Wood. Clearly cannot fill even a thong! RAWK Resident Muppet. Has a crush o
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Come on you fucking red men!!!
  • Super Title: This is super!
« Reply #204 on: November 17, 2017, 05:57:36 am »
The only one out of the four who shouldn't have been fired ended up being fired. It's difficult to be creative when you end up in a Norman village trying to sell a modern car. I don't see how he was to blame at all.

Easy - he was the director. Just ignore Elizabeth. Keep the chickens out of shot. Ignore the Norman buildings and use the countryside as a back drop. Don’t take twenty wanky angles of the car. The winning advert was people getting into a car and driving off with a drone shot.

He shot himself in the foot by going on about being ‘creative’ and he clearly doesn’t have an ounce of creativity in his body. If he’d shut up (and not used running a photo booth business as evidence of his creativity) he’d probably still be there.

And James and/or Elizabeth would have been canned for their abysmal performance.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2017, 06:06:37 am by Alan_X »
Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)
09/03/2011 08:04
Give a man a mask and he will tell the truth, Give a man a user name and he will act like a total twat.
Its all about winning shiny things.

Offline tubby

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Destroyed Cowboy
« Reply #205 on: November 17, 2017, 10:53:37 am »
Great episode and Sajan came across really well on You're Fired.
Sit down, shock is better taken with bent knees.

Offline Libertine

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nothing behind me, everything ahead of me
« Reply #206 on: November 22, 2017, 09:37:18 pm »
They're becoming semi-competent. That's no fun....

Offline Red Viper

• Foolproof
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • RAWK Fantasy NFL Champion 2019 & 2020
« Reply #207 on: November 22, 2017, 10:06:11 pm »
For a minute there I thought that useless bellend Charles was scraping through again

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #208 on: November 22, 2017, 10:45:50 pm »
No way does Andrew have an Aerospace Engineering degree.

Offline Libertine

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nothing behind me, everything ahead of me
« Reply #209 on: November 22, 2017, 10:56:37 pm »
No way does Andrew have an Aerospace Engineering degree.

Gonna be a little bit more nervous the next flight I take....

Offline jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
« Reply #210 on: November 22, 2017, 11:31:38 pm »
Only two guys left as well, they were looking nervous. Having said that some of those girls are more likely to turn on one another, so who knows.
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline RedSince86

• I blame Chris de Burgh
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #211 on: November 22, 2017, 11:37:14 pm »
Elizabeth won that task.

Someone finally showed some business acumen of sorts this season.

I saw at the end they are taking applications for the next season,lets hope the producers actually get some people who are business like and  not apprentices who are using the show to get on Love Island and Get Me Out Of Here and a centre spread in Heat magazine,this has been the most dumbed down season and it's been catered to get more viewers,not been impressed with it this year.

"Since its purchase by the sheikh of Abu Dhabi, Manchester City has managed to cheat its way into the top echelon of European football and create a global, immensely profitable football empire, ignoring rules along the way. The club's newfound glory is rooted in lies."

Offline iamnant

• ...call me Adam
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #212 on: November 23, 2017, 12:00:30 am »
I've normally got a strong stomach but that episode, for people who don't think that dogs are god's gift to man kind and that animal excrement is funny, was revolting. That woman who had about a dozen dogs in her house was something else.

Good challenge in terms of lots of different money making opportunities and gave plenty of chances for different aspects of business acumen to shine through form the contestants. It was a good idea from Sarah to try and get more money from the country estate [that woman who was the manager (?) seemed to be enjoying her cameo appearance on the Beeb a bit too much] and a good idea to ask for a high wedge for photographs - as a photographer myself, that woman was asking for an awful lot for not much money, so obviously played on the fact they weren't professional photographers.

All 3 who were fired were all deserving of it, really. Next week looks like a good episode!
Stan Laurel

Offline Red Viper

• Foolproof
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #213 on: November 30, 2017, 11:36:39 am »
Absolute horror show from both teams last night in what has to have been one of the easiest tasks there's ever been.

At this stage I have to wonder if he'll even pick a winner. ;D

Offline LovelyCushionedHeader

• Not so pleasant non-upholstered footer
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #214 on: November 30, 2017, 11:39:58 am »
Absolute horror show from both teams last night in what has to have been one of the easiest tasks there's ever been.

At this stage I have to wonder if he'll even pick a winner. ;D

Yep, was horrendous, but the winning team salvaged things with a really good presentation. If anything their product was worse, both in terms of what it was and it’s branding.

Sarah seems to be the only competent one left. Also the only female who stays out of the bitching.
And if the rain stops, and everything's dry.. she would cry, just so I could drink tears from her eyes.

Offline Mr Mingebag Squid

• Wire glory hunter
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #215 on: November 30, 2017, 11:48:26 am »
How was the chicken curry "healthy"?

I said to the wife, if they'd dropped the yoghurt, used cauliflower rice etc it would have instantly been a better product and probably appealed to more people. A re-boxed chicken curry wouldn't excite you - it's not even hard to make. And aren't there sauces around where you cook the chicken and add to the sauce?

I don't think there has been one standout contestant this year, and I can't remember a task that hasn't been a complete failure from either side.
My Sporting Dream Team:-
LFC - Worcester Warriors - Warrington Wolves - New England Patriots - Jenson Button
My Twatter : @MrHappySquid

Offline Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #216 on: November 30, 2017, 11:51:19 am »
Sarah’s team should have walked that but that presentation was one of the crunchiest things I’ve seen! What was that Trump joke all about? And the weird one burning the food. And talking through it step by step. All very odd. At least in the other team they had the sense to let Michaela cook and let the others do the talking.

Didn’t that Crusaders issue come up last year too or have I imagined bat? That was an error from Sarah but I agree she does at least come across more competent and professional than the rest.

Offline Crosby Nick

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #217 on: November 30, 2017, 11:53:11 am »

I said to the wife, if they'd dropped the yoghurt, used cauliflower rice etc it would have instantly been a better product and probably appealed to more people. A re-boxed chicken curry wouldn't excite you - it's not even hard to make. And aren't there sauces around where you cook the chicken and add to the sauce?

I don't think there has been one standout contestant this year, and I can't remember a task that hasn't been a complete failure from either side.

Yeah was waiting for someone to call them out on that and ask why it was healthy but no one seemed to. Harrison doesn’t seem the sharpest.

Think Claude loves the control freak one (keep forgetting her name). Will she end up going far?

Offline SamAteTheRedAcid

• Currently facing issues around potty training. All help appreciated.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #218 on: November 30, 2017, 11:53:30 am »

I was wondering exactly what was particularly healthy about it - onions, chicken and flavouring? It's probably less healthy than ones I make because there's less veg e.g. peppers in it. I guess takeaway curries have a lot of oil in so they will have cut back on that, but other than that, nonsense really.

Bushra was shit, she did have to go. Elizabeth is too nutty, she'd do your head in in the office whatever her role was.
get thee to the library before the c*nts close it down

we are a bunch of twats commenting on a website.

Offline LallanaInPyjamas

• Keita's shit, Bundesliga's shit, Bundesliga 2's shit
  • Legacy Fan
  • RAWK Cheltenham 2020 Champion Tipster*
« Reply #219 on: November 30, 2017, 12:04:38 pm »
Elizabeth is absolutely classic. She needs her own show. I've never laughed at The Apprentice as much as I did last night.

Offline Red Viper

• Foolproof
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #220 on: November 30, 2017, 12:22:17 pm »
Sarah’s team should have walked that but that presentation was one of the crunchiest things I’ve seen! What was that Trump joke all about? And the weird one burning the food. And talking through it step by step. All very odd. At least in the other team they had the sense to let Michaela cook and let the others do the talking.

Didn’t that Crusaders issue come up last year too or have I imagined bat? That was an error from Sarah but I agree she does at least come across more competent and professional than the rest.

Yeah me and the wife commented on the Crusaders thing as soon as they mentioned the name. Knew they'd get criticised for it. Think last year the similar issue was when a team used the term colonial (IIRC)?

Offline Crosby Nick

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #221 on: November 30, 2017, 12:22:59 pm »
She went very Partridge when she was giving the commentary while cooking. “Stop telling me what to do!”

Offline Mr Mingebag Squid

• Wire glory hunter
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #222 on: November 30, 2017, 12:31:53 pm »
Yeah me and the wife commented on the Crusaders thing as soon as they mentioned the name. Knew they'd get criticised for it. Think last year the similar issue was when a team used the term colonial (IIRC)?

Yeah - that was the Gin thing wasn't it?
My Sporting Dream Team:-
LFC - Worcester Warriors - Warrington Wolves - New England Patriots - Jenson Button
My Twatter : @MrHappySquid

Offline paddysour

• likes balls
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #223 on: November 30, 2017, 08:54:23 pm »
Yeah - that was the Gin thing wasn't it?

They sacked the lady in that task for colouring the gin which was apparently a big no no.

Now a year on pink gin is the dogs bollocks and everyone's buying it

Offline Pistolero

• BELIEVE. My bad. This. Lol. Bless. Meh. Wow just wow. Hate on. The Ev. Phil.
  • Legacy Fan
  • A serpent's tooth...
« Reply #224 on: November 30, 2017, 09:00:54 pm »
made up Elizabeth stayed ...a genuine odd-bod ....makes a change from the usual cliched and phony business-bots that litter the programme......how the fuck was that curry 'healthy' btw?..by adding a spoonful of coconut yoghurt?..its like having a kebab topped with a lettuce leaf...you've still ate a fuckin kebab!

the gobby Bolton bint is starting to do my swede in too....she's got progressively louder over the last few shows....I think she'll go full Peter Kaye if she makes the final
They have life in them, they have humour, they're arrogant, they're cocky and they're proud. And that's what I want my team to be.

Offline Chris~

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #225 on: November 30, 2017, 10:51:16 pm »
I liked how after Sugar whinged at James for letting Elizabeth talk him into letting her do what she wanted and not manning up,  he basically did the same and just gave in and let her stay as she kept talking at him.

Offline iamnant

• ...call me Adam
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #226 on: December 1, 2017, 08:05:59 am »
They sacked the lady in that task for colouring the gin which was apparently a big no no.

Now a year on pink gin is the dogs bollocks and everyone's buying it
Not to go off topic too much, but aren't pink gins naturally coloured and that last year they just added colour, which was the big no no?

Anyway, Bushra was awful last night and tried to bullshit her way out of being useless. Which is what happens every week in this show, but by now it's the ones who know how to bullshit well who are still there. James just seems a bit young and obviously has only worked with like-minded people - he didn't have a clue how to handle Big Liz. Sarah seems competent but how on earth did she think Crusaders would be a decent name? Their pitch was the most toe-curling thing I've ever seen on The Apprentice, by a long way. But that did seem down to Bushra and Liz rather than Sarah.

Harrison lead a great pitch I've got to say, but was an absolute wet fish against Peter Kay, who was awful yet had the cojones to have a go at blondie and resting-bitch-face for arguing. Thought she was good but I've just realised she's just bossy and decisive. Resting-bitch-face must be horrible to work with - she's argued with everyone who's been on a task with her.

Next week will be even worse and I for one cannot wait!
Stan Laurel

Offline iamnant

• ...call me Adam
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #227 on: December 1, 2017, 08:07:03 am »
made up Elizabeth stayed ...a genuine odd-bod ....makes a change from the usual cliched and phony business-bots that litter the programme......how the fuck was that curry 'healthy' btw?..by adding a spoonful of coconut yoghurt?..its like having a kebab topped with a lettuce leaf...you've still ate a fuckin kebab!

the gobby Bolton bint is starting to do my swede in too....she's got progressively louder over the last few shows....I think she'll go full Peter Kaye if she makes the final
You can have healthy curries, and I think it was a great idea but once Peter Kay got her grubby mitts involved it just became a bog standard curry.
Stan Laurel

Offline Red Viper

• Foolproof
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #228 on: December 1, 2017, 08:07:32 am »
Not to go off topic too much, but aren't pink gins naturally coloured and that last year they just added colour, which was the big no no?

Yeah they added colouring and I'm pretty sure they made it fucking orange!!

Offline iamnant

• ...call me Adam
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #229 on: December 1, 2017, 08:15:21 am »
Yeah they added colouring and I'm pretty sure they made it fucking orange!!
So they did...
Stan Laurel

Offline Red Viper

• Foolproof
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #230 on: December 1, 2017, 08:18:40 am »
So they did...

Haha. Another piss easy task that was royally fucked up.

Offline sinnermichael

• I copy other people's photoshops and twitter posts and texts and pretend they're mine.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #231 on: December 6, 2017, 11:05:11 am »
God knows how anyone works with Joanna. She's a horrible goshite.

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #232 on: December 6, 2017, 10:29:00 pm »
Another task I would have been brilliant at. Harrison is shite.

Harsh that Jade went. Thats down to sugar not firing more people who deserved to be fired earlier in the series.
« Last Edit: December 6, 2017, 10:34:37 pm by a clueless whopper »

Offline LallanaInPyjamas

• Keita's shit, Bundesliga's shit, Bundesliga 2's shit
  • Legacy Fan
  • RAWK Cheltenham 2020 Champion Tipster*
« Reply #233 on: December 7, 2017, 12:01:05 am »
Jade deserved a place in the final overall but based on this week she had to go unfortunately. Negotiating bulk discount and comission is basic business and the name was a serious fuck up

Offline Graeme

• Slightly Undergay RAWK PC Support
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #234 on: December 7, 2017, 07:25:32 am »
Sugar will have been well annoyed Jade’s team lost, because it would have been a piece of piss to fire two from the other team, but the structure meant someone who deserved their place in the final 5 had to go

Offline SP

• Thor ain't got shit on this dude! Alpheus. SPoogle. The Equusfluminis Of RAWK. Straight in at the deep end with a tube of Vagisil. Needs to get a half-life. Needs a damned good de-frag.
  • RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Southern Pansy
« Reply #235 on: December 7, 2017, 08:31:31 am »
Sugar will have been well annoyed Jade’s team lost, because it would have been a piece of piss to fire two from the other team, but the structure meant someone who deserved their place in the final 5 had to go

When he rebalances the teams, he makes sure there is one he does not mind firing on each team.

Offline Pistolero

• BELIEVE. My bad. This. Lol. Bless. Meh. Wow just wow. Hate on. The Ev. Phil.
  • Legacy Fan
  • A serpent's tooth...
« Reply #236 on: December 7, 2017, 09:04:56 am »
was relieved Sarah stayed...seems the most competent / likeable of the remaining bunch...Peter Kaye has turned into a right twat and will be unbearable if she makes the final..wouldn't trust her as far as Elizabeth could throw her........Jade had to go, made a raft of poor decisions - the fuck up / failure was entirely due to her and she should have been sacked for the fashion show commentary alone .....although her impromptu modelling poses on the floor was one my series highlights.. ::)
They have life in them, they have humour, they're arrogant, they're cocky and they're proud. And that's what I want my team to be.

Offline Red Viper

• Foolproof
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #237 on: December 7, 2017, 09:18:38 am »
My word what a final five we've been left with this year. Interviews should be absolute gold.

Absolutely bonkers that Joanna has got this far :lmao

Offline sinnermichael

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #238 on: December 7, 2017, 09:27:30 am »
If Elizabeth wins and goes into partnership with Sugar she'll probably be hosting the bloody show next year.

Offline SamAteTheRedAcid

• Currently facing issues around potty training. All help appreciated.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #239 on: December 7, 2017, 10:20:30 am »
God knows how anyone works with Joanna. She's a horrible gobshite.

I would work with her all day long.
get thee to the library before the c*nts close it down

we are a bunch of twats commenting on a website.