Author Topic: Turning a photo into a high quality, printed photograph  (Read 82 times)

Offline Jm55

• Would legit drive you round the bend but his car legit won't start. More bounze... to the ounze.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
I’m arranging a Father’s Day present for my dad which is essentially a collection of ticket stubs of some of the matches we’ve been together, there’s a company on Twitter which make ticket stubs for previous matches so I’m getting some going back 20 years plus until recent ones like Arsenal in the cup and framing them all.

Anyway, I thought it would be good to add a photo of each match underneath each stub but I’d rather not just print a photo off the internet as it will look shite quality - does anyone know of a company which will take a photo and print it as if it’s been developed properly as they used to be or printed from one of those old style cameras which used to have a gap at the bottom which immediately provided the photo?

Offline Party Phil

• Boring Cunt that flies Air Bizarre
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Big in Japan
If you're lying, I'll chop your head off.

Offline Jm55

• Would legit drive you round the bend but his car legit won't start. More bounze... to the ounze.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Turning a photo into a high quality, printed photograph
« Reply #2 on: Today at 05:25:07 pm »
Search for Polaroid prints online

For example https://www.pixaprints.co.uk/buy/photo-prints/retro-photo-prints?ppc=true&gad_source=1&gclid=Cj0KCQjwgJyyBhCGARIsAK8LVLPypvLdtW690CTK-WSoBZymzjnhX_ZXlQpYzNVq4uxXk0nacHPLzOgaAkHsEALw_wcB

Perfect, that’s exactly what I was after.

I was googling ‘how to turn a photo into a photograph’ which, perhaps unsurprisingly, didn’t yield any results 😂

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
Re: Turning a photo into a high quality, printed photograph
« Reply #3 on: Today at 08:26:35 pm »
If you are after a high res picture of family, friends or a favourite moment in time, look no further than one of these beauty's....

Thank me later.
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family