Author Topic: Raheem Shaquille Sterling  (Read 676610 times)

Offline Shaved Crossbar

• shits from the hip
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Raheem Shaquille Sterling
« Reply #4320 on: June 17, 2014, 08:19:13 pm »
That's the thing will all young players, no matter how talented (well, unless they're Messi and freakshows by the time they're 20), they'll have marked peaks and troughs in form. Within the space of 6 months last season, Sterling went from looking like a player who needed a loan in the Championship to looking every bit a deserving starter in arguably the best attacking side in the division, with hardly any under 20 player near his standard of performances.

If this kid can go onto become as consistently top class as Marco Reus is, it'd be amazing. Sterling can definitely become that level of player, IE, one of the best in the world in his position. Beyond Reus? Its tough to say. At some point in the next year or two, he'll need to make another massive jump like he made last year. Reus's don't grow on trees you know, if he exceeds that level in a few years, he could be Ballon D'or material. He might very well be  :D . To the older reds, has there been this much excitment about a young prospect at the club since Gerrard ?

Also, can we sign Reus? :lickin

I don't think there's such a huge jump required to reach the level of Reus. It's just about increasing the longevity of this great spell he's having and doing it on the biggest stage.

Offline kkhaku

• Kaladze
  • Legacy Fan
  • Twitter: k_rrar
« Reply #4321 on: June 17, 2014, 08:24:57 pm »
My brother who's a die hard Manc:

"I haven't seen anyone dance around challenges that easily since Ronaldo."
"God is dead." - Freidrich Nietzsche, 1882
"Nietzsche is dead." - God, 1900

Offline elpistolero7

• Biggest waste of space in history.
  • Legacy Fan
  • What's in a name anyway? No, I'm not bitter.
« Reply #4322 on: June 17, 2014, 09:04:08 pm »
And I don't see the obsession with comparing him to Januzaj, different type players the only thing in common in their age and hype.

Jizzy's better innit.
What belongs to you, but is used by others?

Offline edge

• hill, getting off at...with a dijk still hard...
  • Legacy Fan
  • allright, then..
« Reply #4323 on: June 17, 2014, 09:05:13 pm »
Just seen this: https://twitter.com/FootballFunnys/status/478959534740754433/photo/1

Dunno if it's a real quote, though.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2014, 09:06:50 pm by edge »

Offline Zoomers

• Legacy Fan
  • Meow
« Reply #4324 on: June 17, 2014, 11:15:02 pm »
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1254287/Liverpool-sign-England-starlet-Raheem-Sterling-QPR.html

4 years later...

EDIT: Wtf rawk changes dailymail to thedailymash, just change that to dailymail....
« Last Edit: June 17, 2014, 11:16:36 pm by Zoomers »
Shut the fuck up and put some respek on Lucas name playboy

Offline Stussy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • ...we had dreams and songs to sing...
« Reply #4325 on: June 18, 2014, 02:38:19 am »
this is brilliant, from the times

Raheem Sterling may have the hopes of a nation on his slender shoulders but according to his big sister he is not the best footballer in his family.

“You should see his six-year-old brother Kingston,” Lakima Sterling said. “He can do keepy-ups and everything. He is better than Sterling was at that age. Kingston is the next Messi.”

Not, however, that Ms Sterling knows a lot about football. She was unaware that her 19-year-old brother is due to play his second World Cup game tomorrow following his heroics against Italy on Saturday.

“I am not bothered about football,” Ms Sterling, 23, confessed. “I will watch him if he’s on but I am just into make-up and stuff. I prefer Instagram.”

In her modest London home, perched next to the railway tracks and where three generations of Sterlings live, Ms Sterling spoke of her pride, and bafflement, at her “little brother’s” status as England’s great footballing hope.

Like many of England’s footballing prodigies life has not always been easy for Sterling.

He had an absent father, later shot dead in the family’s native home in Jamaica, and was uprooted to England when he was five years old. In Britain his mother Nadine worked hard to earn money and instil good values in her children, but Sterling had a chequered school career and later, when his genius with a football brought him the baubles of success, a couple of brushes with the law.

His family resent the focus there has been on his off-pitch behaviour. He was charged twice with assault — one case was dropped and he was cleared in the other — and he fathered a child at the age of 16. He has a handful of GCSEs and his former teachers purr about his attitude. Ms Sterling says he dotes upon his daughter Melody Rose. In interviews the consensus is that he comes across as level-headed and sensible.

“I do not know if all this negative stuff about him is because he is a black guy trying to make his way in life,” Ms Sterling said. “Maybe it is a class thing. I don’t know. But it makes him stronger. I couldn’t take it but he is not bothered. The papers keep saying that if he wasn’t a footballer he would have ended up dead or in jail. What is all that about?”At the age of ten, Sterling was winning matches single-handedly, he joined Queens Park Rangers as a schoolboy and Liverpool in 2010, aged 15, for a remarkable £600,000.

Two years later he made his debut for England and now stands on the threshold of an acclaim reached by very few.

Since England’s World Cup victory in 1966, a handful of the country’s players have truly shone on the World Cup stage. Sterling’s mesmerising performance during England’s defeat against Italy on Saturday have, however, brought him to the brink of stardom.

In Ms Sterling’s home, where she lives with her mother, her younger siblings Kimberley, 13, and Kingston, six, and her own one-year-old daughter Kymiah-Mae, a couple of Sterling’s England training bags are dumped next to newspaper cuttings recording his footballing exploits and the darker chapters in the family’s history. Ms Sterling said she was confident that her brother could handle the expectation.

“He is so mature for his age. He is not boasty. My Mum sets a good example. If he gets a little time out from Liverpool and comes here my Mum presses his trousers and shirt and says ‘right you are coming to church’,” she said.

There is also the home cooking. “He loves his Jamaican food.”

Ms Sterling said she was proud. “He is an awesome kid,” she said. “I love him to bits. I can’t believe that everybody is talking about my brother. I never thought that something like this would happen to people coming from our background. He has been saying since he was five that he wants to go to the World Cup. but I am that dopey I did not know about it. I am so pleased though that his dreams are coming through.”

http://www.thetimes.co.uk/tto/sport/football/international/article4122310.ece

"My idea was to build Liverpool into a bastion of invincibility. Napoleon had that idea. He wanted to conquer the bloody world. I wanted Liverpool to be untouchable. My idea was to build Liverpool up and up until eventually everyone would have to submit and give in."

Offline Zlen

• Suspicious of systems. But getting lots.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4326 on: June 18, 2014, 07:25:15 am »
Kid's growing on me big time.
Glad he's at Liverpool.

Offline MiserableP15

• Liable to get overexcited at the site of opposition goalie's rear
  • Legacy Fan
  • Certified thread killer - Best on the web.
« Reply #4327 on: June 18, 2014, 10:35:28 am »
Kid's growing on me big time.
Glad he's at Liverpool.

He's awesome. Simple as that.
"So Bierhoff’s got a short time to press his claims, now that the other two strikers who started the match have both been taken off……Kuntz."

Offline jameshay

• Kopite
« Reply #4328 on: June 18, 2014, 10:51:45 am »
Mum’s the word for Raheem Sterling, the new symbol of England

http://gu.com/p/3q7jm
poetry in motion

Offline elpistolero7

• Biggest waste of space in history.
  • Legacy Fan
  • What's in a name anyway? No, I'm not bitter.
« Reply #4329 on: June 18, 2014, 12:19:14 pm »
The next next Aaron Lennon innit.
What belongs to you, but is used by others?

Offline cptrios

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4330 on: June 18, 2014, 12:42:48 pm »
Jesus..."England's Great Hope," "The New Symbol of England." I guess it's a good thing we've spent 5 years combatting hype at every turn, huh? He might have a tiny shot at not letting it go to his head now.

Offline B0151?

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4331 on: June 18, 2014, 01:00:15 pm »

Offline Mahern

• Kopite
« Reply #4332 on: June 18, 2014, 01:17:23 pm »

Loved this bit, that slalom is sooo John Barnes. Look how close the ball remains to his feet.

Offline Anywhichwayicant

• Clique member #2,367, #FakeNews. Banned Closet Bluenose. "Captain, I am sensing the bleeding obvious!"
  • Legacy Fan
  • I'm too moist and tender to retire.
« Reply #4333 on: June 18, 2014, 01:19:30 pm »

Pirlo was afraid to go near him, didn't wanna ruin his ice cool image.

Offline BigAl24

• Would rather take one from the whole team than from just one billy goat.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4334 on: June 18, 2014, 01:38:39 pm »
Don't know about that most people I spoke to seem to love him... and why not? He's an exciting player who works hard for the team.

I'm not sure, anyone I've spoken to doesn't seem to rate him as highly.
"We change from doubters to believers. Now"

Offline Cpt_Reina

• Vibranium goalie gloves.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #4335 on: June 18, 2014, 01:39:31 pm »
Jesus..."England's Great Hope," "The New Symbol of England." I guess it's a good thing we've spent 5 years combatting hype at every turn, huh? He might have a tiny shot at not letting it go to his head now.

The hype was always coming, its something he's just going to have to deal with. You dont have a player as talented as Sterling and not have a certain amount of pressure and attention thrown at them.

The best players enjoy it, Suarez, Gerrard, Ronaldo. They love that pressure to perform, it elevates them.

If we beleive that Sterling can one day stand with them, or get as close as possible, its up to him to either take to it or not, as the case may be. But he can't avoid it, he's too good.

Offline BigAl24

• Would rather take one from the whole team than from just one billy goat.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4336 on: June 18, 2014, 01:39:53 pm »
My brother who's a die hard Manc:

"I haven't seen anyone dance around challenges that easily since Ronaldo."

High praise.
"We change from doubters to believers. Now"

Offline Bird Bird Bird The Bird Is The Word

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Brace for Impact
« Reply #4337 on: June 18, 2014, 01:46:34 pm »
Dare I say it but the way he effortlessly controls the ball, evades challenges and dribbles past players reminds me of less-developed Messi. Might sound bonkers but he's 19 and still makes it look easy at a world cup, I've been quietly worried about how the likes of Henderson, Sterling and Sturridge would perform on the highest stage, as they haven't even had any champions league experience with us, but they've all performed well to varying degrees.

Really hope Sterling doesn't get shunted out to the wing against Cost Rica, want to see him in number 10 position in full flow.

Offline sinnermichael

• I copy other people's photoshops and twitter posts and texts and pretend they're mine.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4338 on: June 18, 2014, 01:54:49 pm »

Offline PhaseOfPlay

• Well red.Tom Jones Lover. AKA Debbie McGee. Apparently.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Under 7s Coaching Manual Owner.
« Reply #4339 on: June 18, 2014, 01:56:25 pm »
I don't see the Reus comparison. Reus and Sterling are quite different in their likening to eachother. Reus has a different build and skill-set to Sterling. He's taller and isn't super quick like Sterling. Reus relys more on his amazing balance and quick change of direction, when beating a player.

Hazard would be a more alike comparison for Sterling. Both small, nimble and possess great speed.

He should aim to reach his level in a few seasons time.

Almost all players rely on those things for beating a player :D
Better looking than Samie.

Offline stanleylhs

• Anny Roader
  • Oh Sami Sami!
« Reply #4340 on: June 18, 2014, 01:58:26 pm »
Pirlo was afraid to go near him, didn't wanna ruin his ice cool image.
Yeah, the same happened right before he put the through ball to Rooney for Studge's goal!

Offline Yorkykopite

• Misses Danny Boy with a passion. Phil's Official Biographer, dontcherknow...it's all true. Honestly.
  • RAWK Writer
  • Legacy Fan
  • The first five yards........
« Reply #4341 on: June 18, 2014, 02:46:49 pm »
Yeah, the same happened right before he put the through ball to Rooney for Studge's goal!

It did.

It says a lot about Sterling's awareness. Every time he got the ball anywhere near Pirlo he knew he could turn and run at the Italian defence. Pirlo literally didn't move.
"If you want the world to love you don't discuss Middle Eastern politics" Saul Bellow.

Offline Lenin.

• Rita out.
  • Legacy Fan
  • "We All Shine On"
« Reply #4342 on: June 18, 2014, 02:54:34 pm »
It did.

It says a lot about Sterling's awareness. Every time he got the ball anywhere near Pirlo he knew he could turn and run at the Italian defence. Pirlo literally didn't move.
Literally? :D
Oh you English are SO superior aren't you? Well, would you like to know where you'd be without US the good old U.S. of A. to protect you? I'll tell you. The smallest fucking province in the Russian Empire, that's where! If it wasn't for us, you'd all be speaking German, singing, "Deutschland, Deutschland Uber Alles!"

Offline Yorkykopite

• Misses Danny Boy with a passion. Phil's Official Biographer, dontcherknow...it's all true. Honestly.
  • RAWK Writer
  • Legacy Fan
  • The first five yards........
« Reply #4343 on: June 18, 2014, 03:00:18 pm »
Literally? :D

Look at him. He breathed I guess, but I wouldn't call that movement.
"If you want the world to love you don't discuss Middle Eastern politics" Saul Bellow.

Offline newterp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4344 on: June 18, 2014, 03:34:35 pm »
Ugh - looks like Rooooooooooney will get his move back to the 10 spot, and Raheem shifted to the wing.

He of course showing amazing maturity to say he is happy to switch.

Offline Bird Bird Bird The Bird Is The Word

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Brace for Impact
« Reply #4345 on: June 18, 2014, 03:41:04 pm »
Ugh - looks like Rooooooooooney will get his move back to the 10 spot, and Raheem shifted to the wing.

He of course showing amazing maturity to say he is happy to switch.

That's it really, he's being a good team-mate for the media, but I hope it doesn't have any bearing on his position, as I think we all want to see how he does as a number 10 at the highest level.

Offline Elzar

• train station gate frustration - delia smith fan club founder ('ave it!)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bam!
« Reply #4346 on: June 18, 2014, 07:52:57 pm »
That's it really, he's being a good team-mate for the media, but I hope it doesn't have any bearing on his position, as I think we all want to see how he does as a number 10 at the highest level.

I much prefer Sterling on the wing, getting defenders 1v1 and attacking them. Think he is much more effective and needs to improve even more there before moving inside like Bale, Messi, Ronaldo and others.

For now, I believe he should stick to the wide positions.
We already have shit in the country, and the game of Liverpool fills life with joy. Thanks

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #4347 on: June 18, 2014, 07:58:39 pm »
"Why do you have that guy from the Snickers advert on your arm?". That was not a good moment to be me. But then few moments are.

You have a tattoo of Joan Collins?

Offline Mark Walters

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4348 on: June 18, 2014, 08:25:08 pm »
I much prefer Sterling on the wing, getting defenders 1v1 and attacking them. Think he is much more effective and needs to improve even more there before moving inside like Bale, Messi, Ronaldo and others.

For now, I believe he should stick to the wide positions.
Agreed. I'm not sure why everyone is so keen to see him inside. It's not like it stunts his performances or his effectiveness being out wide.
"Maybe in life it's impossible to give 100 per cent to your job. Okay, I'll accept 98 per cent" Rafa Benitez

Offline PhaseOfPlay

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #4349 on: June 18, 2014, 08:31:37 pm »
Agreed. I'm not sure why everyone is so keen to see him inside. It's not like it stunts his performances or his effectiveness being out wide.

Well we don't cross the ball, so why would we put one of our best dribblers out there?

Offline Funky_Gibbons

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Follow the gourd
« Reply #4350 on: June 18, 2014, 09:05:32 pm »
Well we don't cross the ball, so why would we put one of our best dribblers out there?
Surely if you play wide in a front three you're not expected to just put crosses in? Rodgers has always said about our wide forwards getting between the frame of the goal and scoring, not getting chalk on their boots.

I like Sterling wide too. I think it gives him more opportunity to use his pace to get behind a defence. 
"And there are red and white scarves of Liverpool, and red and white bobble hats of Liverpool, and red and white rosettes of Liverpool, and nothing else. And the sun shines now."

Offline PhaseOfPlay

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #4351 on: June 18, 2014, 09:35:56 pm »
Surely if you play wide in a front three you're not expected to just put crosses in? Rodgers has always said about our wide forwards getting between the frame of the goal and scoring, not getting chalk on their boots.

I like Sterling wide too. I think it gives him more opportunity to use his pace to get behind a defence.

If you play wide in a front three, that's usually your job. Coming in off the wing onto your strong foot for shots is not really a winger's position, it's an inside forward. So he ends up in the #10 position anyway, it's just that he starts from wide of centre. But not out on the wing. His 1v1 skills are much better served in the middle of the field than out wide - it puts more pressure on the opposition defence to have to deal with a dribbler centrally, than out wide where they can isolate him

Offline B0151?

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4352 on: June 18, 2014, 11:08:08 pm »
All this talk of positions, I remember Rodgers, while praising Sterling's versatility, with a (possibly throwaway) comment that Sterling could play on the side of a diamond. Thoughts?

Really think he could play just about anywhere with the physicality, intelligence, delivery and touch he's shown. Incredible progression.

Offline Anywhichwayicant

• Clique member #2,367, #FakeNews. Banned Closet Bluenose. "Captain, I am sensing the bleeding obvious!"
  • Legacy Fan
  • I'm too moist and tender to retire.
« Reply #4353 on: June 18, 2014, 11:09:57 pm »
All this talk of positions, I remember Rodgers, while praising Sterling's versatility, with a (possibly throwaway) comment that Sterling could play on the side of a diamond. Thoughts?

Really think he could play just about anywhere with the physicality, intelligence, delivery and touch he's shown. Incredible progression.

Could play anywhere.

Very fortunate that we have two players in Coutinho and Sterling that give us numerous options.

Online s_andrews89

• RAWK Supporter
  • Anny Roader
« Reply #4354 on: June 18, 2014, 11:41:43 pm »
Can't remember who said it, but I think his versatility is proven by the fact that I can 100% agree with the statement that when he was younger he could have been coached into a right-footed Ashley Cole. Of course, his attacking nous is 2nd to none and I wouldn't want to think about it now! But the kid has it all.

Love it.

Offline Kopenhagen

• Ban hammer of Damocles poised to drop if Everton finish fourth.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4355 on: June 18, 2014, 11:44:27 pm »
Can't remember who said it, but I think his versatility is proven by the fact that I can 100% agree with the statement that when he was younger he could have been coached into a right-footed Ashley Cole. Of course, his attacking nous is 2nd to none and I wouldn't want to think about it now! But the kid has it all.

Love it.

He's a better RB than Glen Johnson.
"There is no final victory, just as there is no final defeat. There is just the same battle to be fought over and over again."

Offline jackh

• Has a blog but doesn't like to talk about it. Slightly obsessed with the colour orange for some weird reason......
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
    • @hartejack
« Reply #4356 on: June 18, 2014, 11:51:31 pm »
Could play anywhere.

Very fortunate that we have two players in Coutinho and Sterling that give us numerous options.

It would be a real sign of intent from the Club if we went and secured a third (being Lallana, most likely).

Offline Shaved Crossbar

• shits from the hip
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4357 on: June 19, 2014, 12:51:55 am »

He definitely could and he'd do as good a job at it as, say, Jack Wilshere, once his passing range and ball retention develops more. Right now he sometimes struggles with the power on some of the longer passes (amongst other things) but it's definitely developing, and has done so all season. Cracking 40 yard pass for Henderson's goal at Spurs, obviously the through ball against Swansea, for England against Italy. There was a wonderfully weighted pass for a Joe Cole goal against West Ham last year. He'd need to be taught how to play the position and I'd have question marks over his strength in the role (he's a very tough little bugger, especially against fullbacks his own size but it could be a different scenario against your Toures, Dembeles and Fellainis). Not sure if he has the engine or tackling skills of a Henderson or an Allen either.

Can even see him doing a Barnes and moving into CM/CDM when he's older and more rugged and experienced, and as already said he's a great fullback - but for now lets just watch him progress in the attacking role that he's in . As he physically matures, his goalscoring improves and he starts seeing a few more possibilities in the final third, we'll see the making of one of the finest, most versatile attacking players in the world. I was crying when RAWK hipsters suggested his long term position is RB.

Offline BabuYagu

• It's Portuguese for 'BabyYoghurt'. The John Motson of RAWK. Or Barry Davies. Or Charley Boorman, even. Expertly silent fist-pumper. Needs to pay more attention. Repeatly analing goalkeepers.
  • Legacy Fan
  • wakelet.com/@BabuYagu
    • Wakelet of the Articles I have written
« Reply #4358 on: June 19, 2014, 02:42:30 am »
If you play wide in a front three, that's usually your job. Coming in off the wing onto your strong foot for shots is not really a winger's position, it's an inside forward. So he ends up in the #10 position anyway, it's just that he starts from wide of centre. But not out on the wing. His 1v1 skills are much better served in the middle of the field than out wide - it puts more pressure on the opposition defence to have to deal with a dribbler centrally, than out wide where they can isolate him

Also, generally speaking, full backs are usually quite agile themselves meaning they are better suited to playing against someone like raheem. Most DM's are anything but agile and when he turns him will just bring him down or let him run at their defence. You get that scenario happening a few times per game and your opponents will either be leaking goals or playing with 10 men.

We've spent the best part of a year watching how dangerous the likes of Coutinho and Sterling are when starting centrally. Intercepting, breaking up play and launching through balls right away to our attack. Or receiving the ball and turning the midfield running at the defence. We've also seen Juan Mata & Kagawa give perfect demonstrations of how to be an ineffective playmaker starting out wide.

If you had to compare, tactically, Roy Hodgson to one of Moyes or Rodgers, who would you go with? How you answer that should give you some idea whether Sterling would be better starting centrally or out wide for England.
My first article on Anfield Index on Shaqiri. Enjoy. bit.ly/2mAq3Qd

Offline BabuYagu

• It's Portuguese for 'BabyYoghurt'. The John Motson of RAWK. Or Barry Davies. Or Charley Boorman, even. Expertly silent fist-pumper. Needs to pay more attention. Repeatly analing goalkeepers.
  • Legacy Fan
  • wakelet.com/@BabuYagu
    • Wakelet of the Articles I have written
« Reply #4359 on: June 19, 2014, 02:52:06 am »
He definitely could and he'd do as good a job at it as, say, Jack Wilshere, once his passing range and ball retention develops more. Right now he sometimes struggles with the power on some of the longer passes (amongst other things) but it's definitely developing, and has done so all season. Cracking 40 yard pass for Henderson's goal at Spurs, obviously the through ball against Swansea, for England against Italy. There was a wonderfully weighted pass for a Joe Cole goal against West Ham last year. He'd need to be taught how to play the position and I'd have question marks over his strength in the role (he's a very tough little bugger, especially against fullbacks his own size but it could be a different scenario against your Toures, Dembeles and Fellainis). Not sure if he has the engine or tackling skills of a Henderson or an Allen either.

Can even see him doing a Barnes and moving into CM/CDM when he's older and more rugged and experienced, and as already said he's a great fullback - but for now lets just watch him progress in the attacking role that he's in . As he physically matures, his goalscoring improves and he starts seeing a few more possibilities in the final third, we'll see the making of one of the finest, most versatile attacking players in the world. I was crying when RAWK hipsters suggested his long term position is RB.

The point being made at the time was that in world football there are very few top quality attacking full backs. Even more so at RB than LB. There aren't many U23 versions of Dani Alves out there at his level. Therefore making on of them in-house would be a much easier task than signing one. As it looks like none of Kelly, Wisdom or McLaughlin will ever reach those heights people were thinking outside the box.

Pretty sure it was in a round table thread where that particular idea/conversation began. Labelling those who were doing so as "hipsters" is unnecessarily insulting and pathetic IMHO.
My first article on Anfield Index on Shaqiri. Enjoy. bit.ly/2mAq3Qd