Author Topic: Arrested Development  (Read 99159 times)

Offline John_P

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Arrested Development
« Reply #960 on: February 19, 2023, 05:01:33 pm »
Absolutely loved 1-3 and must have watched the whole thing loads of times. Watched season 4 once and still not watched 5. Might have to if its dropping off Netflix.
"I must go to the hospital because the injury was so serious that maybe he will be there for one week,"

Gamertag: Chosen John

Offline RMG

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #961 on: February 19, 2023, 05:56:45 pm »
It’s going onto Disney though I think S1-3, as they own it. Even though S4-S5 is a Netflix original. 

I didn't know Disney are getting 1-3. You'd have thought Netflix would have just bought all the rights, instead of letting someone else take them and then being stuck with the last 2 season.

Offline RMG

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #962 on: March 8, 2023, 01:27:33 pm »
Season 5 is so painful to watch, just so poor. Least Season 4 had some laughs at least.

Offline TankEngine10

• Anny Roader
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #963 on: March 8, 2023, 07:01:02 pm »
Season 5 is so painful to watch, just so poor. Least Season 4 had some laughs at least.
Did it? Honestly cant remember.

Michael was bizarre in season 4, nothing like what he was like in 3 at all. The whole netflix revival of the show feels like a fever nightmare of the show, cant believe how bad it became.

Offline RMG

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #964 on: March 14, 2023, 10:34:20 am »
Finished it.

Netflix shouldn't have bothered bringing it back, judging by those last two seasons.

1-3 was excellent to be fair.