Author Topic: The Sandman on Netflix  (Read 2459 times)

Offline Kashinoda

• More broken biscuits than made of crisps
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • ....mmm
Re: The Sandman on Netflix
« Reply #40 on: March 10, 2023, 03:54:21 am »
You can basically finish at episode 6 and lose nothing of value.
:D

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #41 on: March 10, 2023, 07:09:24 am »
Blasphemy that….!
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline AndyMuller

• Has always wondered how to do it. Rice, Rice, Baby. Wants to have George Michael. Would batter A@A at karate.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #42 on: March 13, 2023, 07:50:47 am »
Up to episode 7 now and nah this ain’t it. Diner episode aside I’m struggling to think of anything else being actually good to watch? Dream is just one lanky, skinny, boring emo kid that blows sand in peoples faces.

RAWK got this recommendation wrong IMO.

Offline Riquende

• Taking one for the team by giving one to a lucky mascot? Pix or stfu!! (Although is PC is from the 90s so you'll have to wait a while...)
  • Legacy Fan
  • Μετρήστε με με μανία
« Reply #43 on: March 13, 2023, 09:33:05 am »
Dream is just one lanky, skinny, boring emo kid that blows sand in peoples faces.

Sort of agreed... the show needs to be more interesting generally to account for a main character that isn't bringing a lot of energy to the role (by design).

I did like the episode with the immortal guy, seeing his life every 100 years. Probably my favourite concept in it.

Also, pretty weird that an entirely unrelated show could find roles for 3 of the 4 principals from Goodness Gracious Me.
"The nicest thing about quotes is that they give us a nodding acquaintance with the originator which is often socially impressive."

~ Kenneth Williams, with whom I'm noddingly acquainted. Socially impressed?