Author Topic: Jürgen Klopp: New Liverpool Manager Gifsteria! (Safe for Work Gifs only!)  (Read 1397484 times)

Offline Twitter.com

• 140 character limitation. Laugh now but one day he'll be in chorge. Media junkie.
  • No new LFC topics
  • Legacy Fan
Re: New Liverpool Manager Discussion
« Reply #1000 on: October 4, 2015, 10:38:51 pm »
5:24 Shankly-esque quote:

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/watch?v=c0KyjMx4uV8" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/watch?v=c0KyjMx4uV8</a>
^ That's what you get for posting twitter shite kids.

Offline AndyMuller

• Has always wondered how to do it. Rice, Rice, Baby. Wants to have George Michael. Would batter A@A at karate.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1001 on: October 4, 2015, 10:38:52 pm »

I've missed that gif  ;D

Can you imagine the same sort of scenes in Anfield? Get him in asap.

Offline Cruiser

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1002 on: October 4, 2015, 10:38:54 pm »
Кремль Футбол @ Кремль Футбол
клоп 4 коп #лфс #йнва

Usually very reliable.

If he retires I'll eat my fucking cock.

Great anti climax for those expecting jizzihno....

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Sir Psycho Sexy

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1004 on: October 4, 2015, 10:39:47 pm »
Even if the named managers were still at other clubs I wouldn't believe it ,no way in hell then that they haven't spoken to and lined up their choice if their a free agent.
agreed. i think it's been said out of a bit of respect for Rodgers, i.e. "no no, we weren't talking to other managers while you were still on the job"
I would honestly let Wijnaldum jizz in my face right now

Online lfcthekop

• knows how to inbed
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #1005 on: October 4, 2015, 10:40:27 pm »
Great interview  :D

0:20
1:47

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/watch?&amp;v=Zbuz2vG94P4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/watch?&amp;v=Zbuz2vG94P4</a>
He will do i suppose. :D

Offline Gnurglan

• The Swedish Savaloy
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1006 on: October 4, 2015, 10:40:27 pm »
You would think that if it was Klopp then he might want the committee to stay. More or less a DOF

Depends on how it will work. I wonder if we know how it's all supposed to work.

"The key isn't the system itself, but how the players adapt on the pitch. It doesn't matter if it's 4-3-3 or 4-4-2, it's the role of the players that counts." Rafa Benitez

Offline ElDuderino

• Main Stander
« Reply #1007 on: October 4, 2015, 10:40:31 pm »

Offline Snail

• Disgusted by you. Snail murdering S h e e p. Ms Soppy Twat Potty Mouth. The Annabel Chong of RAWK's X-Factor. Likes giving Sir Cliff of Richard one.
  • Legacy Fan
  • How are we

Offline Sir Psycho Sexy

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1009 on: October 4, 2015, 10:41:00 pm »
I tend to agree.

I don't think the quality of many "committee" picks has been too bad. If players like Ilori, Manquillo, Markovic, Aspas, and even Sakho (all recognised I be committee picks) were given bigger roles I'm sure they'd contribute more than they have, and we wouldn't have been buying and selling quite so many players under Rodgers.
and the big one, Sturridge

Offline soxfan

• inebriated gonad donor (rejected) and Sperm Whale Milker (also rejected). Left-handed, shit-headed, non-fascist recidivist disappointer of women everywhere - on both drier and ranier days......rejects own eyebrows, the vain banana-hammock-wearin' get
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1010 on: October 4, 2015, 10:41:55 pm »
Well, as far as recruitment goes, if Klopp comes in we might see Sahin again...and look who's just been spotted in a London hotel! :D
“Do not intermingle with people who act like 'they know it all'. If you do, you will wind up as lost and lonely as they are.”
― Christine Szymanski

Offline Bunter

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1011 on: October 4, 2015, 10:43:37 pm »
Have reservations about Ancelotti coming in, it won't be a case of him having 4-5 world class superstars, play around with a formation to suit, fine tune a little and away you go. We need some major work doing.

I'll be gutted if it's anyone other than Klopp, as for me theres no one else available who's a big obvious upgrade.
« Last Edit: October 4, 2015, 10:48:42 pm by Bunter »

Offline L666KOP

• Wants everyone to fuck off. Especially you. Yes YOU! Too Tender for Tinder. Would swallow his knob on a genuine fuck up.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1012 on: October 4, 2015, 10:43:52 pm »

His mouth is huge.

It looks like a letterbox.
13mins - Bournemouth have gone home. Utd kicked off anyway. Still 0-0 as Smalling passes it back to De Gea.

Offline aggerdid

• Reads the subtitles on "Queer as Folk" from right to left
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1013 on: October 4, 2015, 10:45:06 pm »
I always remember the night dortmund overturned malaga. Klopps got something special. Love his passion and the speed dortmund used to play with
We must embrace pain and burn it as fuel for our journey - Kenji Miyazawa

Offline rickardinho1

• Legacy Fan
  • The Earth is Flat
« Reply #1014 on: October 4, 2015, 10:45:18 pm »
Well, as far as recruitment goes, if Klopp comes in we might see Sahin again...and look who's just been spotted in a London hotel! :D

Here we go again...

Offline Halcyon Lissome

• Scallion Homeys, Miscellany Shoo or Nicholas Mosely?
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • “We murdered them 0-0.”
« Reply #1015 on: October 4, 2015, 10:45:22 pm »
If Sterling was even worth close £49m you might have a point. The club did well to raise that sort of money for him and we should have replaced him easily for a fraction of that.

He is worth 49m, maybe even more to us because we will not be able to attract a player of his ability if we were to actually try to buy them outright. They're not coming to LFC; they're going to City, Chelsea or United.

The bolded is simply arrogance. Time to live in reality.
★              ★              ★              ★              ★
The best there is, the best there was, the best there ever will be.

Offline Bunter

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1016 on: October 4, 2015, 10:46:20 pm »

Adam Sandler? ???

Offline Twitter.com

• 140 character limitation. Laugh now but one day he'll be in chorge. Media junkie.
  • No new LFC topics
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1017 on: October 4, 2015, 10:46:33 pm »
His mouth is huge.

It looks like a letterbox.

"What did you say?!"

^ That's what you get for posting twitter shite kids.

Offline -HH-

• 'cocky bastard'?
  • Legacy Fan
  • Never forget the Hillsborough victims
    • Footy fans
« Reply #1018 on: October 4, 2015, 10:47:30 pm »
He is worth 49m, maybe even more to us because we will not be able to attract a player of his ability if we were to actually try to buy them outright. They're not coming to LFC; they're going to City, Chelsea or United.

We have replaced him with Firmino. Maybe give him more than 5 games to decide if he's a good replacement for Sterling?
Balotelli, Falcao, Cavani...

I'll be shocked if it's anyone other Etoo. Etoo or no-one. Simples.

In fact, I'll do you all a favor and ban myself from the January transfer window forum if we get anyone other than Etoo.

Offline Snail

• Disgusted by you. Snail murdering S h e e p. Ms Soppy Twat Potty Mouth. The Annabel Chong of RAWK's X-Factor. Likes giving Sir Cliff of Richard one.
  • Legacy Fan
  • How are we
« Reply #1019 on: October 4, 2015, 10:47:34 pm »

Offline Sir Psycho Sexy

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1020 on: October 4, 2015, 10:47:44 pm »

i think Firmino played properly is a fine replacement

Offline AndyMuller

• Has always wondered how to do it. Rice, Rice, Baby. Wants to have George Michael. Would batter A@A at karate.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1021 on: October 4, 2015, 10:47:46 pm »
Wonder which players will get the chop under the new gaffer. I'm looking at Lovren, Allen and others.

Online lfcthekop

• knows how to inbed
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1022 on: October 4, 2015, 10:48:20 pm »

Offline Jinxsy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
  • Ich bin ein Berliever
« Reply #1023 on: October 4, 2015, 10:48:32 pm »
The english press, the english core... the first crisis will come..etcetcetc

Experience would be key now no?

But hey, as I said, if he moves Milner to wing back I am in..

Delighted tonight 'eh Steve?

Thrilled that they got rid of the unproven Brentan, yeah?

Now, looking down the list of candidates who do we want to come in next and manage this wonderful club of ours? We're fucking unique. Amazing history, no one else like us on the planet. Whoever it is better be ready to turn this place around and be a proven winner with a strong sense of the liverpool way. Pass and move, the liverpool groove.
I mean De Boer; he's a winner but from a shite league and he'd be out of his depth quicker than Jay Spearing in a half filled bath-tub. Rogers part deux. No thanks.
Then there's Simeone: a hard bastard and a winner. Could work, but he hardly speaks a word of the Queen's english for fucks sake. Argentinian too - can't be trusted. Remember Los Malvinas? We should swerve that oily haired fuck.
Ancelotti: he's a winner, but he's a fucking journeyman. Only here for the pay cheque and he needs mega stars to win anything and I'll tell you this for nothing (I'm certain you'll agree with me here Mr Eastend), one thing our squad isn't blessed with is galacticos. Some pretty stellar wastes of fucking money eh Steve? but no fucking galacticos. What a fraud Rojders was.
So it has to be Klopp right? I mean he's a fucking winner. Mental scruffy c*nt, but he knows how to take a team of nobody's and turn them into winners. Doesn't speak a word of the lingo though apparently. Fucking hell. Can't believe him, coming over here fucking with our emissions ratings and nicking our jobs. Typical.

Ah well, as long as whoever it is comes in and moves Milner to wing-back straight away he'll have got our lifetime support ain't that right Steve?

Offline SerbianScouser

• Far from world class.
  • Legacy Fan
  • ...All the best
« Reply #1024 on: October 4, 2015, 10:48:37 pm »
If you watched Liverpool second half of 13/14 season and you didn`t know who the manager was you`d be forgiven for thinking they look like a Klopp team.

It gives me hope that he might just recreate that intensity in pressing and quickness of transitions. If he does there`s no limit to what we can achieve this season. Fucking hell I can`t wait.

Appoint him tonight FFS!

Offline jimbo196843

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #1025 on: October 4, 2015, 10:49:23 pm »
Maradona in some of the headlines tonight
imagine. Last seen on the bluebell round the bend

Offline Michel

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1026 on: October 4, 2015, 10:49:33 pm »
If you watched Liverpool second half of 13/14 season and you didn`t know who the manager was you`d be forgiven for thinking they look like a Klopp team.

It gives me hope that he might just recreate that intensity in pressing and quickness of transitions. If he does there`s no limit to what we can achieve this season. Fucking hell I can`t wait.

Appoint him tonight FFS!

Spot on.

Offline Black Bull Nova

• emo
  • Legacy Fan
  • The cheesy side of town
« Reply #1027 on: October 4, 2015, 10:50:20 pm »
"What did you say?!"

Well, he's mad enough for us to at least enjoy the ride, we won't be bored.
aarf, aarf, aarf.

Offline goalrushatgoodison

• crapinbed
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Still waiting for the great leap forward.
« Reply #1028 on: October 4, 2015, 10:50:57 pm »
Even if the named managers were still at other clubs I wouldn't believe it ,no way in hell then that they haven't spoken to and lined up their choice if their a free agent.

Eh Craig, they sacked a club legend with no idea who they were going to replace him with. Anything is possible in the modern game. I'm not signalling out FSG here (because they could have Klopp or Ancelotti signed up for all a doubting Thomas like me knows) but its the way the game is - change for change sake is the mantra now because it appeases the masses who, at the end of the day, pay the bills.
Those whom the Gods would destroy, they first make mad.

Offline Halcyon Lissome

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1029 on: October 4, 2015, 10:51:33 pm »
We have replaced him with Firmino. Maybe give him more than 5 games to decide if he's a good replacement for Sterling?

Maybe he will or won't. I'm not passing judgment on that. And in reality, that's what should be said when people talk about money. We've brought in a lot of players in the last 2 years. Many players take longer than 1 season to settle in so assessing them now is bullshit.

But my point before was that if you are going to talk about how much a club has spent; you also have to look at the quality it has sold. The irony is that for the club it would have been better to keep Suarez and Sterling than to have sold them and spend that money. Why? Because in your team you already know them as fantastic players; spending money is risky. It is a longshot that we will get another Suarez with that money as he is, arguably, the 3rd best player in the world. There is only 1 of him. Likewise Sterling at 20 is already one of the best attacking players in the league and he's only going to get better and better. We're unlikely to uncover a generational talent like that as well, so soon.

If anyone wants to talk about transfers; talk about net spend. Otherwise, you're clearly trying to mislead the discussion.

Online spider-neil

• Can watch 30 games in a day. He's not Spidey - he's Sway!
  • Legacy Fan
  • does whatever a spider can, spins a web any size
« Reply #1030 on: October 4, 2015, 10:51:49 pm »

Ross from Friends?

Offline Caston

• Castoff, Knitone, Purlone
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1031 on: October 4, 2015, 10:52:48 pm »
Ancelotti is also under consideration. He's also interested in the position but believes he's second choice to Klopp. (Tony Barrett)

Offline lorenzo23

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1032 on: October 4, 2015, 10:52:53 pm »
Rodgers' talk of embarking on “another rebuilding job” didn’t go down well with John W Henry. [Echo] #LFC
Liverpool manager Rafael Benítez admitted after the match that the manner of his side's victory had stunned him and he stated: "My problem is that I don't have words to express the things that I feel at this moment"

Offline shanklygirl

• RAWK Supporter
  • Main Stander
« Reply #1033 on: October 4, 2015, 10:53:13 pm »

There are more global talents on the upper shelf that cannot fit into the big three, or the big two in Spain.

Once Torres played for Atletico, so did Aguero, Costa etc.  Mikhataryan, there are so many talents out there... 

Luis Suarez...  Lucas Leiva.

With an attractive set up and good coaching our club have plenty of chances to attract top level talent.

Offline North Red

• Anny Roader
« Reply #1034 on: October 4, 2015, 10:53:37 pm »
"What did you say?!"

AhhhHaha, perfect.

Offline Qcase1977

• Kopite
« Reply #1035 on: October 4, 2015, 10:55:06 pm »
We've spent so much money over the last 25 years chasing the dream. We keep fucking it up.

Please can we just make the right appointment now. The unifying appointment. Please

Offline fudge

• RAWK Gaylord
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm a swine, its my nature"
    • Fat man dancing
« Reply #1036 on: October 4, 2015, 10:55:12 pm »
"What did you say?!"

First manager to bite a ref?
Rubber Dinghy Rapids....

Offline McSquared

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1037 on: October 4, 2015, 10:55:20 pm »
"What did you say?!"

Ronnie Pickering

Offline Halcyon Lissome

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1038 on: October 4, 2015, 10:55:27 pm »
There are more global talents on the upper shelf that cannot fit into the big three, or the big two in Spain.

Yep, and there are more attractive destinations for them than Liverpool. That's the reality.

With respect to this topic; the one thing you really feel comforted if Klopp comes is that he can build a team with lesser knowns. But even doing it again is still a risky proposition.

Offline BobPaisley3

• SirAlexFerguson2, the bad manc twat :)
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • PGMOL fanboy
« Reply #1039 on: October 4, 2015, 10:55:32 pm »
Ancelotti is also under consideration. He's also interested in the position but believes he's second choice to Klopp. (Tony Barrett)

Fucking hell, Klopp and Carlo battling it out. Unreal.
94 Corner to us. Last kick. Ali in the box and he’s scored