Author Topic: Northern Ireland SOS  (Read 1414 times)

Offline fatherjack

• Anny Roader
  • Keep the faith and Walk On.
Northern Ireland SOS
« on: September 3, 2010, 11:29:25 am »
 NI-SOS held a branch meeting in Belfast last night and the meeting was addressed by two members from the main branch Paul Gardner and Peter Carney. There was also a good turn out of members so a big thankyou to all who turned up.

I just want to say a wee bit about what i took from the meeting last night and what i got from talking to and listening to Paul and Peter prior to, during and after the meeting.

The main thing i got from listening to the guys explain just what the Union is all about and what it's objectives are was a feeling of real hope that one day we will get our club back. Some people come on to various websites and say the Union should do this or do that or that they are not militant enough, that is fair enough those are peoples views and they are entitled to express them. However listening to Paul and Peter quietly and confidently explaining how  SOS in partnership with ShareLiverpool are working to achieve the goal of having supporter ownership of our club really lifted my spirits.

I wish to personally thank Paul and Peter for giving me that lift yesterday and as i have already said i have genuine hope for the future of our club now.

All i can ask of all Liverpool supporters if you are not already in SOS then you really should be and be a part of the future of our club not an onlooker just think about it folks.

www.spiritofshankly.com
« Last Edit: September 3, 2010, 11:38:13 am by fatherjack »
SOS member 3252

LiverpoolFC............Did you think we would leave you dying?

Offline Dam Sodd

• Legacy Fan
  • Believer
Re: Northern Ireland SOS
« Reply #1 on: September 3, 2010, 11:04:30 pm »
Well in  :wellin
Cool down and play