Author Topic: An idea to Protest at Hicks and Gillet inside the Ground that everyone can do !  (Read 26648 times)

Offline LBO

• Boys Pen
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Only way to hurt them is by hitting them in pocket

Offline PJLFC1

• Legacy Fan
Sorry but is there going to be any sort of Protest inside or outside Anfield against H&G ? As the way i see it all this talk of a takeover happening and being imminent may not happen at all and then were even more in trouble as if the October the 6th scenario plays out like some are saying then its a refinance job or administration !

We have had so many false dawns and even though a majority of us want to believe Bamba and Don Vito and i can say i do believe they are only letting us know what they have heard , doesnt mean to say it will happen as we all know what H&G are capable of and the lengths they will go to aswell !

The Arsenal game will be live on Sly Sports its the 1st game of the Season and my motto is start as you mean to go on and make a Big Statement of intent ! They may well be actively wanting to get out and sell , but then again they may be just wanting to fool us all again ! Were is this Big Summer Hicks promised ? i didnt expect it as its just more lies but its another slap in all our faces as he believes we are all thick and wont remember just like Gillet with the spade in the ground comment that he catergorically denied in an interview with SOS and even had the tenacity to try and blame his best mate !

I think something needs doing and there are alot of ideas about and in this thread in particular , anything is better than nothing and if they stay around , as the season progresses so will the word of what we are protesting about and more and more fans will be aware and also join in , lets get something going asap , any suggestions ?
« Last Edit: August 12, 2010, 06:59:24 pm by pjl220874 »
And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy My brothers. And you will know My name is the Lord when I lay My vengeance upon thee.

Offline LincsRedbob

• Legacy Fan
  • Hold your head up high
Paper Aeroplane protest will happen mate....along with some new flags one of which is very nice....

G&H out
Fought them all the way. Proud to be amongst some great supporters.

SOS member 4969        12.09.12 JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Offline PJLFC1

• Legacy Fan
Paper Aeroplane protest will happen mate....along with some new flags one of which is very nice....

G&H out

At least its something and hopefully will grab the Media and also show the World that were still not happy , i am in the Upper Centenary so if they havent got there Paper Aeroplanes ready they can always use a £5  :P
And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy My brothers. And you will know My name is the Lord when I lay My vengeance upon thee.

Offline Redguard

• Main Stander
Only way to hurt them is by hitting them in pocket

I understand your point entirely and agree. It's quite a simple solution that appears to be lost on many.
All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

Offline PJLFC1

• Legacy Fan

G&H out

Seen nothing ! Very Disappointing !

Offline Humble Red

• Main Stander
Is there going to be an organised protest at Anfield? With the distraction of potential new owners I am worried we may lose momentum.
"I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours."

Offline PJLFC1

• Legacy Fan
The Black Balloon idea sounds good and just on a quick scan on Ebay you can get 1000 for £35 here

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1000-11-BLACK-Latex-Helium-Air-Balloons-Party-/300446415843?pt=UK_Home_Garden_Celebrations_Occasions_ET&hash=item45f4007be3

still think 1000 would have a big impact every game if handed out on the Kop and released at the right time for the media to cotton onto , i have a ebay and paypal account or anyone else who has one and is actually seated in the Kop to go ahead with this as a starter , or anyone know were you can get them cheaper etc ? Lets do something at least .

Offline No666

• Married to Macca.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
best price yet... moves afoot

Offline PJLFC1

• Legacy Fan
best price yet... moves afoot

Sorry whats that mean ?

Offline No666

• Married to Macca.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
pmed you.

Offline PJLFC1

• Legacy Fan
Pmed you back Rob , works out at 3.5 pence a Balloon and i have a Business Account on Ebay and have been in contact with the seller to try and get discount already here is what i messaged the seller

Hi there just wanted to pose a few questions , i am currently looking for a supplier of black balloons and your one of a few i have come accross and am just asking how many can you supply at one time and how much notice would you need ? I am looking to buy for every Liverpool F.C home game for the remaining season , so thats alot of games including Europe , so essentially i am looking to take 1000 with obviously more being bought as the idea cottons on as its in Protest against our current American owners who are Killing our Club , so as i would be a regular customer and possibly taking upto 20,000 as the idea is to fill the Kop full of them and then possibley other parts of the ground aswell meaning taking more than 20,000 every home game , i was wondering what is your very best price you could do for me , do get back to me asap please , kind regards Peter

still awaiting a response at present but hopefully it will entice them to look at the longevity of the proposal and give us a discount from the start and see how it goes , in the meantime i will still scoure the net looking for a cheaper supplier , if anyone is intrested in donating and helping get this going then i am only to willing to help in anyway possible , obviously getting them distrubuited in the Kop is a major job itself but if there was someone at the bottom of each vomitary ( stairwell ) giving them out to every fan who came past and informed them briefly the cause and what to do then i think it could work no problem , what does anyone else think ? 
« Last Edit: September 13, 2010, 12:52:32 pm by pjl220874 »

Offline No666

• Married to Macca.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
Hi mate, just caught up with this; had pmed you again and posted in the main forum black campaign thread looking for sunderland volunteers; if they don't come forward we'll break it out, I think, into a thread of its own. Let's keep in touch via pm and see where this goes. Be good to start it on the 25th.

Offline PJLFC1

• Legacy Fan
Hi mate, just caught up with this; had pmed you again and posted in the main forum black campaign thread looking for sunderland volunteers; if they don't come forward we'll break it out, I think, into a thread of its own. Let's keep in touch via pm and see where this goes. Be good to start it on the 25th.

Pmed you back just now Rob also forgot to mention that the seller of the 1000 Balloons has a phone number aswell so i could call and see if they could get 1000 for the 25th to me and then get them to yourself mate .

Offline No666

• Married to Macca.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
Yeah - see how quickly he can provide them mate.

Offline PJLFC1

• Legacy Fan
Will do Rob should i ask about quantity or would you say 1000 is enough for starters ?

Offline No666

• Married to Macca.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
Let's take this to pm again, mate.

Offline PJLFC1

• Legacy Fan
Done mate .

Offline Dave_the_Red

• Kopite
The only way to protest at Hicks and poison dwarf is surely stay out of the ground. With the news that has broken over the last 24 hours, the last chance we have of showing our opposition to this walking piece of turd, is surely, we wont be held responsible for his debt This is our last stand.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2010, 02:35:36 pm by Dave_the_Red »

Offline GeeFJay

• aka 'Gazvinder Singh - Serial stalker.' Subject of a staffroom restraining order.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
    • insults.net
sunderland game!

Following the match, irrespective of the result, we intend to hold a sit in protest. Regardless of where you sit, remain in the ground and make your views heard. Gather at the front of the stand you are in, with flags and banners, and make your voices heard.

http://www.spiritofshankly.com/news/Direct-Action-_-Sunderland-and-Blackpool.html
http://www.quidco.com/user/745087/

www.misternobody.co.uk

http://www.spiritofshankly.com/join.html

banner stolen on pre-season tour 2009 'liverpool fc europes finest five star establishment'

Offline flw

• Famous Last Words
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • History is made so we never forget
Brilliant  idea,   If that dont get some  attention  what will .
If you have faith, you have everything.
Without it  , you have nothing.

If you are blind, you cannot see, If you are deaf you cannot hear, but if you are dumb God help you

We are like grains of sand, one amongst millions ,  and like sand ...when you walk this earth we leave behind out footprints