Author Topic: The apparent 'massive' story  (Read 5283 times)

Offline Rafatollah

• Anny Roader
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: The apparent 'massive' story
« Reply #40 on: December 21, 2007, 11:31:53 pm »
Walshy you're on a wind up aren't you?

Trying to make out you've got that much coveted "inside knowledge".

Here's a fact for you buddy: some newspapers have already printed this. It ain't inside knowledge at all. And Chris Bascombe is "sitting on this"?

I've taken the liberty of going to their website - i think this link pretty conclusively shows that Bascombe's already linked Maureen with this job. http://www.loadofshite*.co.uk/2511_rafa.shtml

You really need to get a life son.

Offline Juan Loco

• down in Acapulco. LIkes 'em salty and succulent, the wee lambies!
  • Legacy Fan
  • We've got our valuation and we're sticking to it
« Reply #41 on: December 21, 2007, 11:32:48 pm »
Source?...

"trusted, seasoned kopites... ( i think)"
"It's the football philosophy that counts, not the system."

A fully signed-up member of SPAS
The Stuart Pearce Apologist Society

Offline Alan_X

• WUM. 'twatito' - The Cat Herding Firm But Fair Voice Of Reason (Except when he's got a plank up his arse). Gimme some skin, priest! Has a general dislike for Elijah Wood. Clearly cannot fill even a thong! RAWK Resident Muppet. Has a crush o
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Come on you fucking red men!!!
  • Super Title: This is super!
« Reply #42 on: December 21, 2007, 11:33:17 pm »
Ahh.. of course...
Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)
09/03/2011 08:04
Give a man a mask and he will tell the truth, Give a man a user name and he will act like a total twat.
Its all about winning shiny things.

Offline Fat Scouser

• Trolley Dolly with a 54 2/3 inch waist - last seen shopping on Scottie Road for speedos. Is just a bit.....you know.....
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #43 on: December 21, 2007, 11:34:08 pm »
that the press are holding off about us until they hear 100% kosha, I have heard what it is and i  called it ages ago,
does anyone have a clue?
SHOCK! HORROR! British media has massive story but is holding off until they know it's true!
HA! HA! HA!
So fuckin funny I nearly paid the lecky bill!

Do you have a clue?
"A peasant you are. A peasant you will remain. And we shall use all our wealth and power, to make your lot even worse and keep you exactly where you are, Bondage!"    The Boy King, Richard II, after  putting down the The Peasants Revolt in 1381.

http://misterinobody.weebly.com/

Offline Alan_X

• WUM. 'twatito' - The Cat Herding Firm But Fair Voice Of Reason (Except when he's got a plank up his arse). Gimme some skin, priest! Has a general dislike for Elijah Wood. Clearly cannot fill even a thong! RAWK Resident Muppet. Has a crush o
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #44 on: December 21, 2007, 11:37:14 pm »
Anyway the story is Jurgen Klinsmann according to the Guardian rumour mill and they are quoting the shitest source possible...

good grief!
Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)
Give a man a mask and he will tell the truth, Give a man a user name and he will act like a total twat.

Offline Art Vandelay

• a.k.a. Terry Gilliam
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #45 on: December 21, 2007, 11:39:27 pm »
They've got us to the point where we make up our own rumours. so why don't we make up some positive ones instead of the usual shite that everyone else makes up.
"Gillett and Hicks are going to pretend to sack Rafa, then Jeremy Beadle will jump out and Rafa will laugh heartily."

"The new stadium will actually fit 100,000 fans and have Whopper detectors at every turnstile.  There will be a welcome mint on every seat."

"Kenny is coming out of retirement to play behind Torres."
"And on the pedestal these words appear: 'My name is Ozymandias, King of Kings: Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!' Nothing beside remains."

Offline BazC

• ...is as good as Van Basten
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #46 on: December 21, 2007, 11:40:21 pm »
It looks like Rafa's card's marked anyway. The very fact that we needed to hold a protest- things have obviously been turbulent behind the scenes- the fact they needed 'clear the air talks'....

I'd be surprised (very pleasantly) if Rafa's here for more than 12 months.
“This place will become a bastion of invincibility and you are very lucky young man to be here. They will all come here and be beaten son”

Offline Mickey Gordon

• Main Stander
« Reply #47 on: December 21, 2007, 11:41:03 pm »

Fuck me could you imagine that (in his prime)
only the ball or player goes past Peletta never both

Offline Rhino

• Last of the great romantics. Tess of the Googlevilles. Randy internet flirt.
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT 96 RIP
« Reply #48 on: December 21, 2007, 11:41:23 pm »
Why the fuck are we even dissgussing Mourhino here  :no we fuckin hate his guts with a passion.

This is the second topic today about that twat, just fuck him off and the shitty arse topics about him.

How any Liverpool fan can hate someone with so much passion over three years then want to welcome him with open arms at Anfield then in my eyes they are just glory hunting twats. Fuck off with your Mourhino he doesnt belong at our great club causae he's a c*nt.

Stop sitting on the fence and tell us what you really think ;D

Offline Fat Scouser

• Trolley Dolly with a 54 2/3 inch waist - last seen shopping on Scottie Road for speedos. Is just a bit.....you know.....
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #49 on: December 21, 2007, 11:41:34 pm »
Anyway the story is Jurgen Klinsmann according to the Guardian rumour mill and they are quoting the shitest source possible...

good grief!
Ahh yes. But Jurgen does live in the States. And often meets with Hicks in his lair lying deep beneath the volcano that is the San Andres Fault. And if he doesn't get the job, he will destroy the world if we don't pay him Ein Mullion Dollars.
MUWAH! MUWAH! MUWAH!
"A peasant you are. A peasant you will remain. And we shall use all our wealth and power, to make your lot even worse and keep you exactly where you are, Bondage!"    The Boy King, Richard II, after  putting down the The Peasants Revolt in 1381.

Offline Texas Reds Fan

• The first to learn about Project: Rename LFC
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Form is emptiness, emptiness is form
« Reply #50 on: December 21, 2007, 11:42:30 pm »
Ahh yes. But Jurgen does live in the States. And often meets with Hicks in his lair lying deep beneath the volcano that is the San Andres Fault. And if he doesn't get the job, he will destroy the world if we don't pay him Ein Mullion Dollars.
MUWAH! MUWAH! MUWAH!

You left out the --FACT part.

Offline Fat Scouser

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #51 on: December 21, 2007, 11:44:46 pm »
You left out the --FACT part.
Damn. You spotted mine evil plan! For you it's das boot up the jacksy with the poison tipped dagger in the toe.

Offline Dr. Beaker

• Veo, to his mates. Shares 50% of his DNA with a banana. Would dearly love to strangle Frankengoose. Lo! Be he not ye Messiah, verily be he a child of questionable conduct in the eyes of Ye Holy Border Guards.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I... think I am, therefore...I....maybe.
« Reply #52 on: December 21, 2007, 11:45:06 pm »
"Gillett and Hicks are going to pretend to sack Rafa, then Jeremy Beadle will jump out and Rafa will laugh heartily."

"The new stadium will actually fit 100,000 fans and have Whopper detectors at every turnstile.  There will be a welcome mint on every seat."

And Mourinho is caught fondling a dwarf in Waterloo station.
NAKED BOOBERY

Rile-Me costed L. Nee-Naw "The Child" Torrence the first jack the hat-trick since Eon Rush vs Accursed Toffos, many moons passed. Nee-Naw he could have done a concreted his palace in the pantyhose off the LibPole Gods...was not was for the invented intervention of Rile-Me whistler.

Offline harrytrow

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #53 on: December 21, 2007, 11:46:30 pm »
Source?...
A YNWA poster who was told by a journo friend that Raffa is gone at end of season and |Mourinho has been contacted.

Irrespective of dodgy sources etc etc, I'm quite inclined to believe it due to a number of indicators from all players in this whole sorry story
How come pointed questions recieve blunt answers

Offline Fat Scouser

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #54 on: December 21, 2007, 11:46:53 pm »

The only FACT in here

Offline harrytrow

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #55 on: December 21, 2007, 11:47:09 pm »

That was me-being fondled not fondling

Offline Juan Loco

• down in Acapulco. LIkes 'em salty and succulent, the wee lambies!
  • Legacy Fan
  • We've got our valuation and we're sticking to it
« Reply #56 on: December 21, 2007, 11:47:16 pm »
To be honest, they'll have to end up selling before they can get rid of Rafa. Heard it off a lad who knows a lad who broke the fowler return deal. Honest.
"It's the football philosophy that counts, not the system."

A fully signed-up member of SPAS
The Stuart Pearce Apologist Society

Offline Fat Scouser

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #57 on: December 21, 2007, 11:48:30 pm »
HarryTrow, I read your comments in here and have respect for your opinions. Please say it ain't so

Offline bradigor

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Henrik Zetterpig
    • Pucks Across The Pond
  • Super Title: Loves Ron Dennis
« Reply #58 on: December 21, 2007, 11:49:29 pm »
Mourhino :no we fuckin hate his guts with a passion.

Do we?
I don't.

Offline Dr. Beaker

• Veo, to his mates. Shares 50% of his DNA with a banana. Would dearly love to strangle Frankengoose. Lo! Be he not ye Messiah, verily be he a child of questionable conduct in the eyes of Ye Holy Border Guards.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #59 on: December 21, 2007, 11:49:44 pm »
It's so simple it's ingenious. Let's get Mourinho and start cheating - the world will be our oyster.
NAKED BOOBERY

Rile-Me costed L. Nee-Naw "The Child" Torrence the first jack the hat-trick since Eon Rush vs Accursed Toffos, many moons passed. Nee-Naw he could have done a concreted his palace in the pantyhose off the LibPole Gods...was not was for the invented intervention of Rile-Me whistler.

Offline Alan_X

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #60 on: December 21, 2007, 11:50:46 pm »
A YNWA poster who was told by a journo friend that Raffa is gone at end of season and |Mourinho has been contacted.

Irrespective of dodgy sources etc etc, I'm quite inclined to believe it due to a number of indicators from all players in this whole sorry story

I have no doubt there's something serious going on. Not sure of the reason for this thread now.
Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)

Offline Dr. Beaker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #61 on: December 21, 2007, 11:52:40 pm »
That was me-being fondled not fondling

No, different dwarf - he was cheating on you.
NAKED BOOBERY

Offline Rhino

• Last of the great romantics. Tess of the Googlevilles. Randy internet flirt.
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT 96 RIP
« Reply #62 on: December 21, 2007, 11:53:26 pm »
I have no doubt there's something serious going on. Not sure of the reason for this thread now.

Yep, lock it, or better still delete it

Offline binge

• Kopite
« Reply #63 on: December 21, 2007, 11:54:42 pm »
a dwarf has just flew past my window

Offline jamiehill

• Kopite
  • MacIntyre, Treadmore and Davitt
« Reply #64 on: December 21, 2007, 11:55:11 pm »
I've heard that the club along with RAWK are going to employ the great Midlands comic, Jasper Carrott as they have a serious 'Sun Reader' infestation.
The English club proved that miracles really do exist. I've now made Liverpool my English team. They showed that football is the most beautiful sport of all. They showed their unconditional support at half-time when they were losing 3-0 and still they didn't stop singing." Diego Maradona

Offline harrytrow

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #65 on: December 21, 2007, 11:55:15 pm »
HarryTrow, I read your comments in here and have respect for your opinions. Please say it ain't so
There's nothing I know. I'm not in the know on anything but my gut experience based on 50 years of watching football and listening to various speak from directors, owners, and managers leads me to believe that what is being reported by various people has a ninety percent chance of happening.

Offline Degs

• sy's midnight runners.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #66 on: December 21, 2007, 11:56:21 pm »

Offline Walter Sobchak

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Calmer than you are
« Reply #67 on: December 21, 2007, 11:56:56 pm »
better still

have one thread

call it unsubstantiated bullshit makey uppy thread

and let all the knee jerkers blow their loads all over it

Offline Fat Scouser

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #68 on: December 21, 2007, 11:57:29 pm »
There's nothing I know. I'm not in the know on anything but my gut experience based on 50 years of watching football and listening to various speak from directors, owners, and managers leads me to believe that what is being reported by various people has a ninety percent chance of happening.
No Harry. I never meant that. I meant about you getting focled in Waterloo karsies!

Offline IloveGuinness17

• Knows fuck all about waves...
  • Legacy Fan
  • M.I.A.
« Reply #69 on: December 21, 2007, 11:58:03 pm »
The massive story is..................Salif Diao is gonna sign. And it will be the only signing of this winter.
JFT 96-Solidarity

Offline Fat Scouser

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #70 on: December 21, 2007, 11:58:19 pm »
Here! Here!

Offline binge

• Kopite
« Reply #71 on: December 21, 2007, 11:58:57 pm »
I've heard that the club along with RAWK are going to employ the great Midlands comic, Jasper Carrott as they have a serious 'Sun Reader' infestation.
oh no their not

Offline TSC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #72 on: December 21, 2007, 11:59:27 pm »
Do we?
I don't.

Wouldn't be surprised if the rumours have something to them.  Rafa and the owners obviously don't get on.  Hated Maureen with a passion.  But hand on heart could he do a job?  Course he could.

Loved Rafa, but things change.  Always support the team.

Offline crownpaints

• Billy Lidl
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Merseyrail stinks of shit
« Reply #73 on: December 21, 2007, 11:59:29 pm »
Mighty Reds

Offline Dr. Beaker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #74 on: December 21, 2007, 11:59:50 pm »
Dont stop now I'm not even on the vinegars ::)
NAKED BOOBERY

Offline Hugh

• Zit, just to the right of his nose, below the lip.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Man of the People
    • Hugh O'Connell
« Reply #75 on: December 22, 2007, 12:01:11 am »
Boom, in one. Its happening boys, it really is.

Apparently the national media are so short of 100% moles that they wont go public with anything these days until it is sound so's not to upset the powers that be, but appraently the echo and bascombe are sitting on this.

Is this the story Chris Bascombe wrote in the NOTW a few weeks ago then? If that's the case then he's not sitting on it and hasn't been for a while....

Offline Alan_X

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #76 on: December 22, 2007, 12:01:13 am »
Rafa's not G+H's favourite person...   yup

Mourinho/Klinsmann are being lined up...  yup heard that one

Walshy - are you saying something is imminent or just that something's going to happen at some point in the future?

Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)

Offline Dr. Beaker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #77 on: December 22, 2007, 12:02:16 am »
Oh no...It's Lawrie Sanchez uhhh uhh uh ahhhhhhhhhhh, That's better, good night dear.
NAKED BOOBERY

Offline harrytrow

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #78 on: December 22, 2007, 12:02:46 am »
better still

have one thread

call it unsubstantiated bullshit makey uppy thread

and let all the knee jerkers blow their loads all over it
Why does one persons concerns about the politics within a club have to be kneejerk reaction?

If someone has a concern he has every right to voice it,

The worse is that some people think that by not having a negative outlook regards the managing (by directors/oners) of a club will eventually have a positive outcome.

All my wishes during my life have never made one iota of difference to the eventual outcome of any situation that I have no control over.

The continuance of Raffa as manager of LFC is out of my control. unfortunately

Offline gav-

• Main Stander
« Reply #79 on: December 22, 2007, 12:03:39 am »
The apparent 'massive' story

Frank Lampard did indeed eat all the pies!