Author Topic: PL: Vila 3 vs 3 Liv Mart og 2’ Tielemans 12’ Gakpo 26’ Quansah 48’ Duran 85’ 88’  (Read 4234 times)

Online mensor

• Definitely not MENSA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Anny Roader
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
I think we'll learn a lot about what has happened to the team when we see which players leave in the summer. 

Online KevLFC

• Doesn't know the offside laws
  • Legacy Fan
If you think Arne Slott is going to be an improvement on one of the greatest managers in history I’m afraid you’re in for a big disappointment.

The team are having a dip, it’s happening during before and after we have won titles and CL wins under Klopp. Besides the fact it’s a dead rubber anyway.

Sure we can improve defensively, not sure why Konate isn't playing

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
Mostly coming from us giving them the opportunities. Let's not pretend their defending was any better.

I’m not comparing us to Villa. We have conceded over 40 goals in the league now, clearly we have a huge problem defensively.

Online Stockholm Syndrome

• Djurgεrden Disease
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Spurs aren't winning the final two games.

Yeah I know but this result doesn't swing it either way.

If Spurs lose tomorrow then any result here would mean Villa reach the CL.

But the fact remains they are not in the CL yet and this result didn't seal it

Online Haggis36

• purveyor of better gifs than trendisnotdestiny
  • Legacy Fan
Xg is meaningless bullshit. Use your eyes.

It's not bullshit though is it?

I watched the game - we were shite, and they cut through us at will repeatedly all game long, and also missed a couple of sitters. We scored a goal that doesn't happen again in another 1000 times.

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan

Because Konate has been utter shite.

Online Bennett

• Legacy Fan
Xg gave us less than 2 and we scored 3. That shows how much bullshit xG is.

Blimey. Let's just end it there I guess.

Online Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
The xG Philosophy
@xGPhilosophy
·
7m
Aston Villa (3.53) 3-3 (1.81) Liverpool

They battered us.

Battered us  :lmao

You didn't watch the game did you
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Online smicer07

• Negative, miserable sod!
  • Legacy Fan
Ol' man take.

You would probably think all the stats the analytic department use are meaningless too.  ::)

By old man take, do you mean non Fifa playing spotty teenager take?

Online Eeyore

• "I have no problem whatsoever stating that FSG have done a good job.".Mo Money, Mo Problems to invent. Number 1 is Carragher. Number 2 is Carragher. Number 3 is Carragher. Number 4 is Carragher. Likes to play God in his spare time.
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT 97
Most fucking boring poster ever. Jog on you fucking crank

So you think Slot is going to come in and solve all our problems.?
"Ohhh-kayyy"

Online Sheer Magnetism

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
Nunez holds his run the ball doesn't come. That split second means the defence pushes up.

For me in decades of watching Liverpool Nunez this season has just had the most incredible run of bad luck. If he is fractionally off it ends up in the back of the net.
Then he can go be 'unlucky' somewhere else next year. He was never onside, Al! Never at any point in that period of play, and he does this constantly.

Online jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jόrgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
Ol' man take.

You would probably think all the stats the analytic department use are meaningless too.  ::)

At least you will have plenty to moan about.
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Online M7 Heckler

• Anny Roader
Weird jab at the owners who were prepared to pay £110 mill for Caicedo.

If you believe that you’ll believe anything.

Online Bennett

• Legacy Fan
The scarey part was Villa missed 3 absolute sitters, I can’t understand how we’ve become so shit of the last 6 weeks.

We've not been much better at any point in the season.

• Djurgεrden Disease
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
They took a big step there, whilst coming back from two goals late on against a team above them. During a time when they seem to be struggling for results.

Did Klopp not celebrate when we were going for top four? Some very miserable people in here.

No they have every right to celebrate of course. Just saying they aren't in the CL yet and this result hasn't really changed the already strong position.

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
Not really worth getting annoyed by. Had an end of season feel to it. A few need to get their heads back in the game for the start of the season. Will worry more if that’s not the case in August.

Online AndyMuller

• Has always wondered how to do it. Rice, Rice, Baby. Wants to have George Michael. Would batter A@A at karate.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Then he can go be 'unlucky' somewhere else next year. He was never onside, Al! Never at any point in that period of play, and he does this constantly.

Has to be the most unluckiest player ever.

Online lgvkarlos

• Finnished with his shit punnery now.....
  • Legacy Fan
Not sure how much we can glean from that game, probably not all that much but yeah, Mac Allister giving it away and then a bit of freak goal at the end. Annoying but doesn't really mean all that much.
Absolutely.
Would love to see some of the youngsters (who did so fantastically for us) get a run out against Wolves.

Online smicer07

• Negative, miserable sod!
  • Legacy Fan

I watched the game - we were shite, and they cut through us at will repeatedly all game long, and also missed a couple of sitters. We scored a goal that doesn't happen again in another 1000 times.

And they didn't? I watched the game too but I had my eyes open.

Offline JP!

• An infinite ocean of joy. May in fact be the reincarnation of the Buddha.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Save us Fowler
    • Cranky Englishman - Yes, that's me.
So you think Slot is going to come in and solve all our problems.?

That isn't even close to what people are saying. Again, get a grip, Al.  This is strawmanning personified.
I don't agree, he'd go to Legoland. Bye.

Online jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jόrgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"

Both teams cut through each other, neither team defended well.
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Online Dougle

• and the bleu cat!
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
Frustrating and predictable. Pretty, but mostly ineffectual football when 3-1 up. You just knew it was gonna happen..... Anyway, 3 goals, some good performances, travelling Kop were great, Jurgan is a lovely man and we've had the best 9 seasons of fun, drama, excitement, trophies with the most marvellous sprinkling of magical moments imaginable. Nothing riding on this game so I am not fuelling any righteous anger tonight.

Online Agent99

• Legacy Fan
Macca wasn't the 6 that was supposed to be Endo. Endo can't cope on his own so Macca drops in as a double pivot. Endo and Macca can't cope so Trent inverts and we end up with a triple pivot and Quansah gets exposed.
Fucking FSG.

Online jonnypb

• Legacy Fan
  • JFT97

Probably because he’s been by far the worst CB recently out of VVD, Quansah and Gomez

Online Wabaloolah

• Rocks to the East, Rocks to the West. Definitely Unscotch.
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Allez Allez Allez
    • My Twitter Account
Nothing like stuff like this to prove how fickle and reactive some fans are.

People thinking Klopp can be bettered by the mighty Arne fucking Slott.
Klopp is clearly worn out, he's running on fumes too, a manager with something to prove and energy might be just what the team needs.

Don't get me wrong, I'm gutted that Klopp is leaving but whoever is appointed needs to be given a chance
However if something serious happens to them I will eat my own cock.

If anyone is going to put a few fingers deep into my arse it's going to be me.

Online cptrios

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Well, one advantage of our season being over is that I can watch a game like that and enjoy it almost as a neutral might. Great goal from Quansah, lots of wild passages of play, and Tom Hanks jumping up and down like a lunatic. Sure, we turned off at the back again, but it was still fun. And there's every chance a new season and new approach will remedy some of these issues.

Online Sat1

• Banned
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Was comfortable until Mac gives it away.

We’ve lost the league because of individual errors.

Offline Schmarn

• Legacy Fan

It’s partly why i was surprised at the reasoning behind Slot's No.1 status.

I don’t think he was. We wanted Alonso then Amorim but got neither.

• Djurgεrden Disease
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
I’m not comparing us to Villa. We have conceded over 40 goals in the league now, clearly we have a huge problem defensively.

We've been pretty aware of that too. I fully expect us to deal with it this summer.