Author Topic: Forest away selling details  (Read 2511 times)

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
Forest away selling details
« on: February 8, 2024, 04:25:45 pm »
Liverpool FC has released the following away ticket details for the Premier League fixture against Nottingham Forest on Saturday March 2, 2024.

Kick- off: 3pm GMT

Allocation: 2,893

This is a slight reduction in comparison to the allocation received last season and is due to an increased segregation line at The City Ground.

Disabled allocation: 11 Wheelchair bays with associated personal assistants. Ambulant seating is also available.
Visit the Accessibility Hub for full sale details.

Prices: Adult: £30

Over 65: £28

Young Adult (12- 19) £22

Juniors (4- 11): £14

Price Notes: Supporters in possession of concessionary tickets may be asked to provide proof of DOB at the turnstiles before entry is allowed.

Tickets sales notes: Tickets will be available to Season Ticket Holders and Official Members ONLINE based on Premier League away fixtures recorded
during season 2022- 23.

First sale: 15 games: from 8.15am on Monday February 12 until 10.45am on Wednesday February 14.

First sale status: Guaranteed – one ticket per qualifying supporter, up to a maximum of 10 tickets per booking.

Second sale: 14 or more games: from 11am until 12.45pm on Wednesday February 14.

Second sale status: NOT guaranteed – first come first served basis. One ticket per qualifying supporter, up to a maximum of four tickets per booking.

Third sale: 13 or more games: from 1pm until 2.45pm on Wednesday February 14.

Third sale status: NOT guaranteed – first come first served basis. One ticket per qualifying supporter, up to a maximum of four tickets per booking.

Fourth sale: 12 or more games: from 3pm on Wednesday February 14.

Fourth sale status: NOT guaranteed – first come first served basis. One ticket per qualifying supporter, up to a maximum of four tickets per booking.

Hospitality Members: Sir Kenny Dalglish Box holders, Premium Level and Centenary Club members should contact the Hospitality Department on 0151 264
2222, option 2.

General notes: Please only buy tickets if you plan on attending the game - tickets are strictly non- transferable and tickets purchased ARE NOT
available to ‘FORWARD’ or ‘DISTRIBUTE’ to other supporters.

Supporters not in possession of a ticket are urged not to travel.

Ticket Credits: Tickets purchased this season WILL be used as credits in future seasons.

https://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/nottingham-forest-v-liverpool-away-ticket-details-0
« Last Edit: February 8, 2024, 04:28:39 pm by ABJ »
Quote from: Harvest Fields
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline Willo99

• Kemlynite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Forest away selling details
« Reply #1 on: February 8, 2024, 05:58:00 pm »
Sheff Utd went to 3 with a smaller allocation, though was midweek. Be interesting to see now Klopp is leaving how many extra the club siphon off.

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #2 on: February 8, 2024, 06:35:58 pm »
Sheff Utd went to 3 with a smaller allocation, though was midweek. Be interesting to see now Klopp is leaving how many extra the club siphon off.
Sheff Utd sold out on 7, not 3.
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline Willo99

• Kemlynite
« Reply #3 on: February 8, 2024, 06:42:41 pm »
Sheff Utd sold out on 7, not 3.

Yeah meant 7. Got mixed up with Forest last year.

Offline Dan The Man 28373

• Legacy Fan
  • We Always win in Rome!!
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2024, 11:13:51 am »
Got in on 14 this morning, managed to get in the block/area I wanted, but not much left, may go down to 13.

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2024, 12:43:54 pm »
Got in on 14 this morning, managed to get in the block/area I wanted, but not much left, may go down to 13.
Oh it will definitely drop to 13.

Offline ant

• Legacy Fan
  • Spread the faith - YNWA !!!
    • OLSC - France
« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2024, 11:32:32 am »
sold out on 12 so might stay on 12 or drop to 11 on returns ?
www.liverpoolfrance.com - The home of Liverpool fans in France.

Get down to 1 of our 2 pubs in Paris, Lush Bar or Kop Bar, for all the Red's games on the tele :
http://www.liverpoolfrance.com/ou-voir-les-reds/

TRADE COUNT WHEN WE HAD A TICKET EXCHANGE : 24

Offline LFCagro77

• Kemlynite
« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2024, 11:39:33 am »
Oh it will definitely drop to 13.

Any hope of it going to ten with the figures roughly mate ?

factoring in the unknown wether theyll even do a returns sale these days  ;D

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #8 on: February 15, 2024, 11:44:28 am »

It barely sold out on 12 yesterday so IF they do a returns sale (they did for Brentford but not for the previous 2), it 'might' go back on at 12 but more than likely it will be 11 with a drop to 10 so hopefully you can get 1 mate.

Offline Willo99

• Kemlynite
« Reply #9 on: February 15, 2024, 02:03:52 pm »

Good chance.

Sheff Utd sold out around the same, before dropping to 7 on returns.

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #10 on: February 15, 2024, 02:13:08 pm »
Good chance.

Sheff Utd sold out around the same, before dropping to 7 on returns.
Yes but that was midweek so might not be as many returns for this as its a Saturday 1500 ko.

Offline Philipm20

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #11 on: February 16, 2024, 11:37:16 am »
Tickets arrived from first sale

Offline didopich

• Kopite
« Reply #12 on: February 16, 2024, 06:13:08 pm »
Delete if not appropriate but if anyone is unable to go I'm after one. Don't need a credit will meet up at the ground or whatever. Can offer a swap for a home game. Message me

Offline Tiger Tony

• Ginger knob who used to be barred from the Crows Nest. Will scweam and scweam and scweam if he doesn't get a Cardiff ticket. Aluminium. Thinks he's clever.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13 on: February 27, 2024, 01:25:36 pm »
This going to drop to 10?

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #14 on: February 27, 2024, 01:38:43 pm »

Offline Thomas

• Doubting
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #15 on: February 27, 2024, 02:21:13 pm »
would never normally ask, but looking for 1 spare. Can take right up until the afternoon as only 20 minutes away
We're the kings of Europe, the pride of Merseyside, we'll fight for no surrender, we'll fight for Shankly's pride.

Offline RedPat

• Legacy Fan
  • Kenny Godglish
« Reply #16 on: February 27, 2024, 03:05:48 pm »
This going to drop to 10?
Was about 25 left for the 10 credit sale just now at 15.00 about 10 tickets left now at 15.05 I reckon basketing to force  a 9 credit sale which should happen
Kenny Godglish

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #17 on: February 27, 2024, 04:00:53 pm »
9+ sale @ 1100 tomorrow

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #18 on: February 27, 2024, 04:01:35 pm »
Was about 25 left for the 10 credit sale just now at 15.00 about 10 tickets left now at 15.05 I reckon basketing to force  a 9 credit sale which should happen
It was a lot more than that, still 42 left atm

Offline RedPat

• Legacy Fan
  • Kenny Godglish
« Reply #19 on: February 27, 2024, 04:56:23 pm »
It was a lot more than that, still 42 left atm
Yes indeed ABJ there's still 35 odd left for the 9 sale tomorrow be interesting to see how many disappear over night
Kenny Godglish

Offline Willo99

• Kemlynite
« Reply #20 on: February 27, 2024, 05:36:56 pm »
Yes indeed ABJ there's still 35 odd left for the 9 sale tomorrow be interesting to see how many disappear over night

Probably not many to be honest. It's not London so the corporates can't be arsed otherwise it would've long sold out.

Offline Alf

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Leader of Alf Quaida & the Scaliban
« Reply #21 on: February 27, 2024, 07:12:11 pm »
Anybody else waiting for tickets from the first sale 15 days ago?

Messaged the ticket office earlier to see if I'd clicked the collect there in error. They sent a link to the ticket fulfillment page  :no

Offline nearly40

• .....even though my profile says 48!
  • Anny Roader
  • KOP stand up! Stand up the KOP!
« Reply #22 on: February 28, 2024, 08:52:31 am »

Anyone know of how many qualify for the 9 sale? Just trying to work out the odds!
'The evidence shows conclusively that Liverpool fans neither caused nor contributed to the deaths of 96 men, women and children.'

Offline Willo99

• Kemlynite
« Reply #23 on: February 28, 2024, 10:37:13 am »
Anyone know of how many qualify for the 9 sale? Just trying to work out the odds!

You'll be sorted easily mate. There's not many on 9 at all.

Offline nearly40

• .....even though my profile says 48!
  • Anny Roader
  • KOP stand up! Stand up the KOP!
« Reply #24 on: February 28, 2024, 11:02:11 am »
You'll be sorted easily mate. There's not many on 9 at all.

In and done.
'The evidence shows conclusively that Liverpool fans neither caused nor contributed to the deaths of 96 men, women and children.'

Offline didopich

• Kopite
« Reply #25 on: February 29, 2024, 02:24:28 pm »
Message me if anyone drops out last minute and can't make the game. I'm after one please...will be in Notts on Saturday either way.

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #26 on: March 1, 2024, 10:42:57 am »
would never normally ask, but looking for 1 spare. Can take right up until the afternoon as only 20 minutes away
Check your whats app  ;)

Offline includo

• Main Stander
« Reply #27 on: March 1, 2024, 12:11:38 pm »
Sorry not like myself either but if anyone has a spare for this I would be eternally grateful! Thankyou 👍

Offline Thomas

• Doubting
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #28 on: March 2, 2024, 10:34:59 am »
We're the kings of Europe, the pride of Merseyside, we'll fight for no surrender, we'll fight for Shankly's pride.