Author Topic: Famous People That You Take an Irrational Dislike To  (Read 105891 times)

Offline cloggypop

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Famous People That You Take an Irrational Dislike To
« Reply #360 on: November 29, 2016, 03:44:30 pm »
Ted Robbins

Offline Keith Lard

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #361 on: November 29, 2016, 10:47:21 pm »
This might not be the thread for it but it pisses me off when Z list celebrities put things like this in their Twitter bio: Actor, director, screenwriter, philanthropist, activist, environmentalist...

I mean, shut the fuck up. You've appeared in 2 films and one TV programme. You wrote a play when you were 15 and it's shite. You are nothing. Fuck off.

haha those Tiwtter descriptions are just awful.

Philanthropist ... i mean, fuck right off. No genuine philanthropist should ever put "I am a Philanthropist" on their twatter description.
Pour yourself a drink and enjoy watching a genius in red - John Barnes || https://youtu.be/XEJfzUSH4e4

Offline Keith Lard

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #362 on: November 29, 2016, 10:49:07 pm »
Eric crafty c*nt Bristow.

Faaaaaaaaaaaackin cockney faaaaacker.

He's a bigger cockney geeeeeeeeeza faaaaaacker caaaant than Tim Faaaaaaaaackin Sherwood
Pour yourself a drink and enjoy watching a genius in red - John Barnes || https://youtu.be/XEJfzUSH4e4

Offline Billy The Kid

• Out of the closet with a whiet shirt on, but would pay a fiver not to be gay...Would prefer to give his manliness to someone rather than receive theirs especially Amir in another life.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I'm Your Huckleberry
« Reply #363 on: November 29, 2016, 10:59:53 pm »
Jon Richardson? ;D

Yeah. I just Google image searched the name

That's him.
When overtaken by defeat, as you may be many times, remember than mans faith in his own ability is tested many times before he is crowned with final victory. Defeats are nothing more than challenges to keep trying.” – Napoleon Hill.

Offline flemingcool

• Anny Roader
« Reply #364 on: November 29, 2016, 11:14:43 pm »
Adele. 

Offline Fiasco

• Just add water to foam at the mouth. Can't spell San Francisco. Has promised to eat his own cock. Cannibal Self-Harm in that case.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96.
« Reply #365 on: November 30, 2016, 06:32:54 am »
Adele.

She burns my head out. She's made some great songs and has a fantastic voice, but fucking hell liven up a bit. In her interviews she goes on about how much she's happily married now and her life is so great, yada yada yada.

Then she'll go and release an album full of breakup songs.

Offline Billy The Kid

• Out of the closet with a whiet shirt on, but would pay a fiver not to be gay...Would prefer to give his manliness to someone rather than receive theirs especially Amir in another life.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I'm Your Huckleberry
« Reply #366 on: November 30, 2016, 09:15:54 am »
When overtaken by defeat, as you may be many times, remember than mans faith in his own ability is tested many times before he is crowned with final victory. Defeats are nothing more than challenges to keep trying.” – Napoleon Hill.

Offline cloggypop

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #367 on: November 30, 2016, 09:18:28 am »
Any relation to Tony?
Never heard of him. Apparently he writes self help books so he's probably a right twat.

Ted is brother of Kate and cousin of Paul McCartney.

Offline Billy The Kid

• Legacy Fan
  • I'm Your Huckleberry
« Reply #368 on: November 30, 2016, 09:21:21 am »
Never heard of him.

Lucky you.

Although I prefer to call him Tony Bobbins

Offline red mongoose

• Every day he's funnelling. Twisted firestarter. Just once he'd like to get something right on here. We're waiting too. Everything he does, he does it for us!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Crawl in under the shadow of this red rock
« Reply #369 on: November 30, 2016, 12:46:16 pm »
She burns my head out. She's made some great songs and has a fantastic voice, but fucking hell liven up a bit. In her interviews she goes on about how much she's happily married now and her life is so great, yada yada yada.

Then she'll go and release an album full of breakup songs.

And no offense to the poor dear, but have you seen the state of her? Who is she getting to date her, much less marry her, and then break up with her? Count your blessings, you bellowing wildebeast, for fuck's sake.
At the hole where he went in
Red-Eye called to Wrinkle-Skin.
Hear what little Red-Eye saith:
"Nag, come up and dance with death!'"

Offline S

• pineless. Get no pleasure from seeing the Reds win.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Tonight, Tonight
« Reply #370 on: November 30, 2016, 02:36:57 pm »
"YouTubers". That term alone is enough but it's more down to their personalities. Playing FIFA, shouting, laughing obnoxiously loud and editing videos so they cut every two seconds actually seems to earn people a ton of money and notoriety. Fucking can't stand them.

Offline liversaint

• Beach boy giver of yuletide joy to ha-run-run-reindeer
  • Legacy Fan
  • Settle down Beavis
« Reply #371 on: November 30, 2016, 02:44:10 pm »
You say Honey? I say Fuck off.

You dont win friends with Salad

There is another option. Mr Ferguson organises the fixtures in his office and sends it to us and everyone will know and cannot complain. That is simple.

Offline Buck Pete

• GV66 LJF for short. King Kong Balls. Bathes in peat. Partial to a walnut whip. Gets wet for 24/7 but disappointed Chopper. On the mortgage blacklist. Too tight to really be called a
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #372 on: November 30, 2016, 03:35:54 pm »
Adele. 

On the subject of Adele.  Has anyone seen the female steward who sits at front of KOP right near the goal? There every game without fail.

Long blonde hair and false eyelashes. She's not your typical steward type.

She's the scouse Adele for sure.

There's some blokes a few rows back who give her hell every game. Not in a sexist way or anything, just rip the piss out of her. She always takes it in good spirit though.

Offline red1977

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #373 on: November 30, 2016, 11:35:28 pm »
Ellen Degeneres, she makes behind my finger nails itch.

Offline kesey

• Hippy - Scally - Taoist - Rafiki - Dad - Trichotomist. Hill Climber, David Cassidy Fan Club
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truth , Love and Simplicity ♡
« Reply #374 on: November 30, 2016, 11:50:49 pm »
Not really a person but I never quite took to Emu.
He who sees himself in all beings and all beings in himself loses all fear.

- The Upanishads.

The heart knows the way. Run in that direction

- Rumi

You are held . You are loved . You are seen  - Some wise fella .

Offline kesey

• Hippy - Scally - Taoist - Rafiki - Dad - Trichotomist. Hill Climber, David Cassidy Fan Club
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truth , Love and Simplicity ♡
« Reply #375 on: November 30, 2016, 11:52:08 pm »
Just thought of another.

Jim Davidson.
He who sees himself in all beings and all beings in himself loses all fear.

- The Upanishads.

The heart knows the way. Run in that direction

- Rumi

You are held . You are loved . You are seen  - Some wise fella .

Offline The G in Gerrard

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #376 on: December 1, 2016, 01:18:40 am »
John Legend's Mrs and the female musician from Clean Bandit (i would use the term famous loosely).

Offline Billy The Kid

• Legacy Fan
  • I'm Your Huckleberry
« Reply #377 on: December 1, 2016, 08:12:42 am »
Chris Martin

Online boots

• upon a hippo only look good if they match the tutu - fact! Oor Wullie, Your Wullie, A'Buddy's Wullie.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Klopptimistic
« Reply #378 on: December 1, 2016, 08:52:57 am »
The entire cast of all the soaps ever made. Although Danny Dyers spat with that Hopkins troll makes him an exception and thus I consider him an ally. But deffo those 2 mitchell bros. I'd love to smash a frying pan on both their faces.

Typing with my finger on my computer. Other appendages are available.

Offline J_Kopite

• Is he or isn't she? Cougar toy.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #379 on: December 1, 2016, 12:30:54 pm »
"YouTubers". That term alone is enough but it's more down to their personalities. Playing FIFA, shouting, laughing obnoxiously loud and editing videos so they cut every two seconds actually seems to earn people a ton of money and notoriety. Fucking can't stand them.

Yes! Even for someone who grew up with the internet in one form or another, it boggles my mind to see the "fame" these c*nts apparently have. There's a massive billboard advert on a platform at Westminster station with three of the pricks on detailing how many subscribers they have, and they all have that insanely punchable, smug look on their grid as if to say "look how cool and important I am, thanks to all my fans hehehe xoxoxox".

Offline S

• pineless. Get no pleasure from seeing the Reds win.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Tonight, Tonight
« Reply #380 on: December 1, 2016, 05:12:20 pm »
Yes! Even for someone who grew up with the internet in one form or another, it boggles my mind to see the "fame" these c*nts apparently have. There's a massive billboard advert on a platform at Westminster station with three of the pricks on detailing how many subscribers they have, and they all have that insanely punchable, smug look on their grid as if to say "look how cool and important I am, thanks to all my fans hehehe xoxoxox".
The annoying thing about this whole phenomenon is that the kind of success it creates leads to the person/cretin in question becoming even more obnoxious. If you become famous in the conventional manner, the work it took to get there is normally enough to inject some degree of humility into you. The latest breed of famous people, "YouTubers" chief among them, have done so with minimal effort and talent, so as you pointed out they act smug and entitled.

Offline jason67

• He likes the 15cm morning glory boy!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #381 on: December 1, 2016, 05:23:43 pm »
Although I agree that YT'ers are dickheads, you've got to put the blame on the knobs that subscribe to them. 
At last the TRUTH 26th April 2016

Still don't buy the s*n.

Offline Gaz123456

• Legacy Fan
  • 2005 - The best and worst year of my life
    • Elite Financial Planning Consultants
« Reply #382 on: December 1, 2016, 08:30:09 pm »
lardy-arsed cockwomble, Eamonn Holmes, Gregg Wallace, Gary Lineker

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #383 on: December 1, 2016, 08:49:25 pm »

I could happily shoot Dan TDM
Jurgen YNWA

Offline Nitramdorf

• No longer as forward as he used to be, so has dropped back into midfield. Didn't you hear?
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #384 on: December 1, 2016, 08:55:52 pm »
And no offense to the poor dear, but have you seen the state of her? Who is she getting to date her, much less marry her, and then break up with her? Count your blessings, you bellowing wildebeast, for fuck's sake.

:)

Online TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #385 on: December 2, 2016, 05:30:27 pm »
Andrew Sachs
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline liversaint

• Beach boy giver of yuletide joy to ha-run-run-reindeer
  • Legacy Fan
  • Settle down Beavis
« Reply #386 on: December 2, 2016, 06:35:17 pm »
You say Honey? I say Fuck off.

You dont win friends with Salad

There is another option. Mr Ferguson organises the fixtures in his office and sends it to us and everyone will know and cannot complain. That is simple.

Offline sms1986

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #387 on: December 2, 2016, 06:44:42 pm »
The entire cast of all the soaps ever made. Although Danny Dyers spat with that Hopkins troll makes him an exception and thus I consider him an ally. But deffo those 2 mitchell bros. I'd love to smash a frying pan on both their faces.

Or the people who write them. Do people who watch soaps watch more than one, because that would be a waste of time - pick one and I'm sure a murder/rape/kidnapping/affair/disaster will be along eventually to your chosen fictional town centred around a pub where more events happen than in a major city. It's basically a cycle of cliche stories that probably gets passed around all the soaps ("Emmerdale, you're having a murder right now? We'll take rape, and I'm sure Eastenders won't mind a suicide because it must drive people to do that in real life").

Offline AaronSingh25

• Never Going to Grow Old. Dis-
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #388 on: December 2, 2016, 09:12:57 pm »
Leonardo Dicaprio - swans around on private Jets, huge home with a huge carbon foot print while lecturing everyone else how to save the planet. Not to mention the huge harm the production of his movies have done on local habitat (The Beach being a major crime). Hate that hypocrisy.

Online TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #389 on: December 2, 2016, 09:30:23 pm »
Are you Jonathan Ross?
I've heard him interviewed a few times.

Always taken a dislike to him.
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline J_Kopite

• Is he or isn't she? Cougar toy.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #390 on: December 2, 2016, 10:14:50 pm »
I could happily shoot Dan TDM

I've never heard of him and hopefully never will. If I have kids one day I'm worried I'll be exposed to these people and have to take some interest ::)

Offline Haemoglobin

• The Phantom Drive-By Dunker
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nunca Caminarás Solo
« Reply #391 on: December 3, 2016, 12:07:16 am »
The annoying thing about this whole phenomenon is that the kind of success it creates leads to the person/cretin in question becoming even more obnoxious. If you become famous in the conventional manner, the work it took to get there is normally enough to inject some degree of humility into you. The latest breed of famous people, "YouTubers" chief among them, have done so with minimal effort and talent, so as you pointed out they act smug and entitled.
The official Twat Dictionary term for them is 'influencers', don't you know. Apparently to do with their usefulness in marketing crap directly to their rapt audiences on da web. How lovely.

It was an earlier shout in this very thread from me:
Every youtube 'influencer'. Every one.
...but no one probably knew what I was on about  :-\
"under-promise and over-deliver"

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #392 on: December 3, 2016, 06:24:58 pm »
I've never heard of him and hopefully never will. If I have kids one day I'm worried I'll be exposed to these people and have to take some interest ::)

Dan "The Diamond Minecart". My lad was well into Minecraft and used to watch him all the time on YouTube, annoying as fuck he is, but the kids love him.

Or the people who write them. Do people who watch soaps watch more than one, because that would be a waste of time - pick one and I'm sure a murder/rape/kidnapping/affair/disaster will be along eventually to your chosen fictional town centred around a pub where more events happen than in a major city. It's basically a cycle of cliche stories that probably gets passed around all the soaps ("Emmerdale, you're having a murder right now? We'll take rape, and I'm sure Eastenders won't mind a suicide because it must drive people to do that in real life").

My wife watches the 3 of those and you've just described them to a tee, utter shite the lot of them. I do some work while she watches it but can still hear whats going on and its nonsense.

Jurgen YNWA

Offline Dr. Beaker

• Veo, to his mates. Shares 50% of his DNA with a banana. Would dearly love to strangle Frankengoose. Lo! Be he not ye Messiah, verily be he a child of questionable conduct in the eyes of Ye Holy Border Guards.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I... think I am, therefore...I....maybe.
« Reply #393 on: December 3, 2016, 11:06:24 pm »
Helen Mirren.
NAKED BOOBERY

Rile-Me costed L. Nee-Naw "The Child" Torrence the first jack the hat-trick since Eon Rush vs Accursed Toffos, many moons passed. Nee-Naw he could have done a concreted his palace in the pantyhose off the LibPole Gods...was not was for the invented intervention of Rile-Me whistler.

Online TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #394 on: December 3, 2016, 11:19:29 pm »
Oh yes...
W

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #395 on: December 3, 2016, 11:35:56 pm »
Two that have occurred to me watching MOTD... Troy Deeney (maybe not that irrational) just has a face begging to be hit with a brick, and Christian Eriksen, don't even really know why, he just has a weird face that creeps me out, strange eyes and an odd hairline. Good enough reasons for me.

Sent from my SM-G357FZ using Tapatalk

Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline The Gulleysucker

• RAWK's very own spinached up Popeye. Transfer Board Veteran 5 Stars.
  • RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
  • An Indolent Sybarite
« Reply #396 on: December 3, 2016, 11:41:32 pm »
Oh yes...

Oh noooo!...

<a href="https://youtube.com/v/cosG57WdmnY" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://youtube.com/v/cosG57WdmnY</a>

(Who would have thought, it's Charlie from Casualty.)
I don't do polite so fuck yoursalf with your stupid accusations...

Right you fuckwit I will show you why you are talking out of your fat arse...

Mutton Geoff (Obviously a real nice guy)

Offline Dr. Beaker

• Veo, to his mates. Shares 50% of his DNA with a banana. Would dearly love to strangle Frankengoose. Lo! Be he not ye Messiah, verily be he a child of questionable conduct in the eyes of Ye Holy Border Guards.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I... think I am, therefore...I....maybe.
« Reply #397 on: December 4, 2016, 02:40:44 am »
Oh noooo!...

OK then, Judi Dench - I could quite happily superglue her face the hotplate.
NAKED BOOBERY

Rile-Me costed L. Nee-Naw "The Child" Torrence the first jack the hat-trick since Eon Rush vs Accursed Toffos, many moons passed. Nee-Naw he could have done a concreted his palace in the pantyhose off the LibPole Gods...was not was for the invented intervention of Rile-Me whistler.

Offline BlackandWhitePaul

• Principled Newcastle fan- who gave up following his team rather than support Saudi takeover
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #398 on: December 4, 2016, 10:39:29 am »
Debbie Harry.

You're over the hill pet, just let it go huh.

Offline Billy The Kid

• Legacy Fan
  • I'm Your Huckleberry
« Reply #399 on: December 4, 2016, 10:53:30 am »
Alan Carr. The tombstone toothed c*nt