Author Topic: The NHL Thread  (Read 599049 times)

Offline RedG13

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: The NHL Thread
« Reply #9520 on: February 6, 2019, 03:36:35 am »
Big G’s but that’s the market rate I suppose. Although saying that McDavid’s works out to about $12.5 AAV.

As for the 5 year contract, that shows to me he isn’t committed long term in Toronto.
or it helps keep get others signed(like marner) and he hits fa at 26 where he can get another big 2nd contract.

Offline Number 7

• Gegenpresser
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • And the sweet silver song of a lark..
« Reply #9521 on: February 6, 2019, 05:30:45 am »
I'm happy for the Flames, so much happier than I was to see that shit show in Vegas going to the finals last year. So I hope the Flames go far!

The Flames and the Jets will be the two teams I wish all the very best to in the playoffs this year.

Thanks mate. If we can get into the playoffs, which I think we will, we have a good shot to come out of the West.

A lot of our players are playing out of their skins this year - Johnny, Gio, Monahan, Lindholm, Tkachuk, etc. I feel like we can do some damage if they all stay injury free. Might have to add someone at the trade deadline to toughen up the team because the other night against the Caps we got pushed around a bit with some cheap shots and you could tell why the Caps are cup champions.
YWNA

Offline Number 7

• Gegenpresser
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9522 on: February 6, 2019, 05:31:07 am »
or it helps keep get others signed(like marner) and he hits fa at 26 where he can get another big 2nd contract.

Valid point.
YWNA

Online Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Michael Sheen is the actual Prince of 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
« Reply #9523 on: February 6, 2019, 12:27:05 pm »
Thanks mate. If we can get into the playoffs, which I think we will, we have a good shot to come out of the West.

A lot of our players are playing out of their skins this year - Johnny, Gio, Monahan, Lindholm, Tkachuk, etc. I feel like we can do some damage if they all stay injury free. Might have to add someone at the trade deadline to toughen up the team because the other night against the Caps we got pushed around a bit with some cheap shots and you could tell why the Caps are cup champions.

I'll be intrigued to see who the Flames might add. The Rangers will likely be trading players on their last contract year at the deadline, if one went to the Flames, I'd be happy with that :D But the only one who'd add toughness is likely Adam McQuaid, although Zuccarello despite being small, is a right nastly SOB who plays with a chip on his shoulder. Wouldn't mind seeing him go there, as sad as it'd be to see him leave New York.  I just dont' want him going to somewhere like Vegas, or even worse an Easter Conference team!

Offline Petadroli

• Legacy Fan
  • Swiss Red
« Reply #9524 on: February 6, 2019, 01:13:57 pm »
I think the Ducks' team might well be broken up until the trade deadline and there's some great assets which could be captured... It is a bit puzzling watching the Ducks perform at the moment. They clearly do not believe in the system they are playing and it also looks like they have downed tools now. Carlyle's dump and chase hockey looks ancient when you compare it to the exciting tempo hockey that wins you playoff rounds now. The Ducks have gone 3-13-4 in the last 20 games - 10 out of 40 points! Before that they looked set for a playoff berth, but now... The weirdest thing about it is, they have the joint-worst offense of the whole league with only 125 goals scored - and one of the worst defences as well despite getting stellar goaltending from Gibson (he has faced more shots against him than any other goalie in the league).

If Carlyle stays, I can see the Ducks trading guys like Henrique, Rakell, Kase... maybe even a blockbuster involving Getzlaf, Perry, Lindholm, Fowler or Gibson.
Last resort if you need tickets in Switzerland.

Offline dalarr

• hästarr. Call me sensitive.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9525 on: February 6, 2019, 03:57:12 pm »
RE The Flames: they have been playing great hockey all season. Their two first lines are lethal and if James Neal wakes up come playoff time they can go far. I would love to see a Canadian team win the Cup. Toronto, Winnipeg and Calgary are all contenders. The problem for Toronto is that the Eastern Conference is damn competitive. They might face Pittsburgh or Washington early on..or Boston who seems to have their number.

I’ve really enjoy this season. A lot of scoring, rookies like Petrerson and Dahlin getting the job done and some unlikely teams in the hunt for a playoff spot.

Offline Number 7

• Gegenpresser
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9526 on: February 19, 2019, 02:56:22 am »
Man the Lightening are just annihilating teams right now. Every night someone just gets blown away.
YWNA

Offline Number 7

• Gegenpresser
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9527 on: February 19, 2019, 02:57:26 am »
Kucherov 94 points already and 5 tonight. What a player he has turned out to be.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2019, 03:14:34 am by Number 7 »
YWNA

Offline RedG13

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #9528 on: February 19, 2019, 03:01:40 am »
Man the Lightening are just annihilating teams right now. Every night someone just gets blown away.
Wonder if they can finally make the finals this year or blow another 3-2 lead in the ECF

Offline Number 7

• Gegenpresser
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9529 on: February 19, 2019, 03:19:28 am »
Wonder if they can finally make the finals this year or blow another 3-2 lead in the ECF

Tough to say as the playoffs are a completely different beast. They have all the tools but they will have to get past Washington and Pittsburgh in the East. I would still back those two in a 7 game series against TB as they know what it takes to win.
YWNA

Offline RedG13

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #9530 on: February 19, 2019, 03:31:20 am »
Tough to say as the playoffs are a completely different beast. They have all the tools but they will have to get past Washington and Pittsburgh in the East. I would still back those two in a 7 game series against TB as they know what it takes to win.
Yea. They likely have to play one of Washington or Pitt. They got to play wc then Tor or Bos then first two rounds would think Washington or Pitt comes out of the other side but going to depend on what happens for rest of season
The team with the best record overall in the regular season has the cup historically won the cup the most but playoff have a decent amount of luck and randomness involved.

Offline rafathegaffa83

• Legacy Fan
  • Dutch Class
« Reply #9531 on: February 19, 2019, 11:21:59 am »
The way things are going the Canadian sports networks might get their wish for a deadline day bonanza. I think it all hinges on Ottawa moving one of Duchene and Stone first. Then the rest shall fall into a place. Not a whole lot of cap room for some teams, so a few teams might have to eat some salary for the remainder of the season or take on an unwanted contract if they want a 1st for a rental

Offline rafathegaffa83

• Legacy Fan
  • Dutch Class
« Reply #9532 on: February 19, 2019, 11:23:23 pm »
John Lu@JohnLuTSNMtl
#CBJ Panarin won’t face #Habs tonight due to illness. Torts was emphatic that Panarin’s absence is not to protect a potential trade asset: “He’s SICK... he shit his pants and he’s puking his guts out.”

:lmao :lmao :lmao

Offline Number 7

• Gegenpresser
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9533 on: February 20, 2019, 03:49:45 am »
John Lu@JohnLuTSNMtl
#CBJ Panarin won’t face #Habs tonight due to illness. Torts was emphatic that Panarin’s absence is not to protect a potential trade asset: “He’s SICK... he shit his pants and he’s puking his guts out.”

:lmao :lmao :lmao

Haha. Torts is such good entertainment.
YWNA

Offline dalarr

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #9534 on: February 20, 2019, 06:42:35 pm »
Yes Tampa have been unreal all season. Only problem for them is that at some point complacency sets in. They need to reload and be sharp when the playoffs start. I don’t see the Pens as a threat to them, only Washington. Only team from the West that might beat them in a final is Nashville. It’s theirs to lose although you need a healthy dose of luck to become champion.

Online Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9535 on: February 20, 2019, 06:44:40 pm »
As a Rangers fan I should be hoping Tampa Bay win the cup, as the Rangers then get their first round pick.

But being as Rangers history with 1st rounders is rather crap, I would love nothing more than to see them fall on their arses and get knocked out early  ;D  I have an irrational dislike of that team.

Offline Petadroli

• Legacy Fan
  • Swiss Red
« Reply #9536 on: February 21, 2019, 08:36:52 am »
Yes Tampa have been unreal all season. Only problem for them is that at some point complacency sets in. They need to reload and be sharp when the playoffs start. I don’t see the Pens as a threat to them, only Washington. Only team from the West that might beat them in a final is Nashville. It’s theirs to lose although you need a healthy dose of luck to become champion.

Why would Nashville be the only team able to beat them? I think the Sharks, Golden Knights, Winnipeg or Nashville could all beat any of Washington, Pittsburgh, Tampa Bay in a 7-game series. It's pretty evened out.
Last resort if you need tickets in Switzerland.

Offline rafathegaffa83

• Legacy Fan
  • Dutch Class
« Reply #9537 on: February 21, 2019, 12:01:49 pm »
But being as Rangers history with 1st rounders is rather crap, I would love nothing more than to see them fall on their arses and get knocked out early  ;D  I have an irrational dislike of that team.

There was a period particularly between about 1994 and 2005 when you could make a claim that the Rangers were if not the worst, then in the top three worst teams at drafting players in the first round

Taking Michael Stewart at 13th in 1990 instead of Brodeur or Tkachuk. Stewart never played a game in the NHL

1992 - Peter Ferraro. Less than 100 games in the NHL. The likes of Mike Peca and Valeri Bure were taken shortly thereafter

1994 - Dan Cloutier. A serviceable goalie, mostly with Vancouver. But a better one in Jose Theodore was taken in the next round as well as some guy named Patrik Elias

1996 - Jeff Brown. Never played a game in the NHL. Danny Briere was taken two picks later

1997 - Stefan Cherneski. Never played a game in the NHL. Scott Hannan and Brendan Morrow were taken shortly thereafter

1998 - Manny Malhotra. Yes he played nearly a thousand games, but he was pretty much a career 3rd and 4th liner as a hockey nomad.  Nik Antropov and Alex Tanguay were among the next centers taken. The last two centers selected in the first round were Simon Gagne and Scott Gomez

1999 - Pavel Brendl at #4 :lmao. Yes this was an admittedly shitty upper class of the draft for players not named Sedin. The Rangers also took Jamie Lundmark with their other top ten first round puck

2001 - Dan Blackburn. 63 games. Another admittedly poor draft class in the 1st round. But this decision looks even worse when you realize they drafted Henrik Lundqvist in the 7th round only the year prior

2003 - Hugh Jessiman. Two games.

2004 - Al Montoya. Another goalie bust, followed by another future nomad in Korpikoski.

Online Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9538 on: February 21, 2019, 12:22:28 pm »
There was a period particularly between about 1994 and 2005 when you could make a claim that the Rangers were if not the worst, then in the top three worst teams at drafting players in the first round

Taking Michael Stewart at 13th in 1990 instead of Brodeur or Tkachuk. Stewart never played a game in the NHL

1992 - Peter Ferraro. Less than 100 games in the NHL. The likes of Mike Peca and Valeri Bure were taken shortly thereafter

1994 - Dan Cloutier. A serviceable goalie, mostly with Vancouver. But a better one in Jose Theodore was taken in the next round as well as some guy named Patrik Elias

1996 - Jeff Brown. Never played a game in the NHL. Danny Briere was taken two picks later

1997 - Stefan Cherneski. Never played a game in the NHL. Scott Hannan and Brendan Morrow were taken shortly thereafter

1998 - Manny Malhotra. Yes he played nearly a thousand games, but he was pretty much a career 3rd and 4th liner as a hockey nomad.  Nik Antropov and Alex Tanguay were among the next centers taken. The last two centers selected in the first round were Simon Gagne and Scott Gomez

1999 - Pavel Brendl at #4 :lmao. Yes this was an admittedly shitty upper class of the draft for players not named Sedin. The Rangers also took Jamie Lundmark with their other top ten first round puck

2001 - Dan Blackburn. 63 games. Another admittedly poor draft class in the 1st round. But this decision looks even worse when you realize they drafted Henrik Lundqvist in the 7th round only the year prior

2004 - Al Montoya. Another goalie bust, followed by another future nomad in Korpikoski.

I'll forgive them Blackburn due to what happened to him injury wise, but yeah there as some right good uns there :lmao

The worst one ever was Dylan McIlrath in 2010. They literally drafted a pilon who can't skate with the 10th pick ahead of players like Fowler, Bjugstad and Tarasenko. There are stories like that  with every team in every draft of course, so it's not just the Rangers, but the Rangers have made some absolutely peculiar 1st round picks. They love to go 'off the board'. At least the year before last they drafted Filip Chytil in the first round, who looks a massive talent.

Recently they went through 3 seasons without a number one pick, and I couldn't have been less bothered  ;D

They do tend to get some good uns in later rounds, which is just as well  ::)

Offline rafathegaffa83

• Legacy Fan
  • Dutch Class
« Reply #9539 on: February 21, 2019, 01:15:13 pm »
Forgot about Blackburn's injuries. I think it's noticeable that the Rangers got better when (shockingly) they started to draft better around 2005 when they picked up Staal.

Not every team can have brilliant drafts all the time. The Red Wings success in the late-90s/early 00s can be attributed to their drafting  including the amazingly deep 1989 draft, which formed the nucleus of their Stanley Cup winning teams

Players with 400+ NHL appearances drafted by Detroit between 1989 and 2004 * denotes won Stanley Cup with Detroit

1989 - 1st Mike Sillinger 2nd Bob Boughner 3rd Nicklas Lidstrom * 4th Sergei Fedorov * 6th Dallas Drake * 11th Vladimir Konstantinov *
1990 1st Keith Primeau (later traded for Brendan Shanahan *), 2nd Vyecheslav Kozlov * 7th Jason York

1991 1st Martin Lapointe * 2nd Jamie Pushor * 4th Mike Knuble *

1992 2nd Darren McCarty * 10th Dan McGillis (traded for Kirk Maltby *)

1993 1st Anders Eriksson *

1994 2nd Mathieu Dandenault * 10th Tomas Holmstrom*

1995-1997 no players drafted who played more than 150 games

1998 - 6th Pavel Datsyuk *

1999 - 7th Henrik Zetterberg *

2000- 1st Niklas Kronwall * 2nd Tomas Kopecky *

2002 - 2nd Jiri Hudler * 2nd Tomas Fleischmann 3rd Valterri Fippula * 9th Jonathan Ericsson

2003 - 4th Kyle Quincey *

2004 - 3rd Johan Franzen *

Offline rafathegaffa83

• Legacy Fan
  • Dutch Class
« Reply #9540 on: February 22, 2019, 05:06:29 pm »
Duchene traded to Columbus for a conditional pick and prospects. I'd be stunned if he re-signs with them. Ironically Columbus play Ottawa tonight in Ottawa. The dominos should start falling now

Online Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9541 on: February 22, 2019, 05:26:15 pm »
I don't even know why Columbus did that, but whatever  ;D  I guess that means they just go for it now with him, Panarin and Bob. I just can't see them going that far. Love it if they did though, but even if they get in the playoffs, it'd be as a lower seed.

I'm just waiting for the Rangers to trade Zucc :'(

Offline IanZG

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #9542 on: February 22, 2019, 06:14:23 pm »

Love Jessiman, he was really fun to watch in the KHL the one season he played here. Though he was a 3rd/4th liner, so probably not the best ever 1st round pick in the NHL, especially with the likes of Bergeron being drafted after him...

Online Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9543 on: February 22, 2019, 06:24:37 pm »
Love Jessiman, he was really fun to watch in the KHL the one season he played here. Though he was a 3rd/4th liner, so probably not the best ever 1st round pick in the NHL, especially with the likes of Bergeron being drafted after him...

2 words I thought I'd never hear a hockey fan utter  :P

We used to call him Huge Specimen.

He actually garnered a lot of patience from Rangers fans - which is REALLY unusual! Maybe because he was a local lad.

But he was a poor player. Drafted about 6 rounds too soon.

Offline dalarr

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #9544 on: February 23, 2019, 11:53:59 am »
Why would Nashville be the only team able to beat them? I think the Sharks, Golden Knights, Winnipeg or Nashville could all beat any of Washington, Pittsburgh, Tampa Bay in a 7-game series. It's pretty evened out.
forgot about San Jose! Golden Knights have been too inconsistent and the Jets need Dustin Byfuglien to be healthy. He’s been injured a lot lately.

Aren’t you a Ducks fan? Do you see them bouncing back next year or are we looking at a long rebuild?

Online Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9545 on: February 24, 2019, 01:28:35 am »
Columbus are loading up for some reason, now they trade with Ottawa again for Ryan Dzingel.

Mats Zuccarello goes to Dallas  :'(  At least he didn't go to a team I hate. So there is that.... 

Offline dalarr

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #9546 on: February 24, 2019, 11:57:55 am »
The Blue Jackets might want to go all-in now as it looks like they’ll lose Panarin and Bobrovsky this summer.

Zuccarello..it might work out if he’s got any motivation left. It’s a shame the Rangers didn’t win the Cup back in 2014.

Online Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9547 on: February 25, 2019, 12:26:00 am »
The Blue Jackets might want to go all-in now as it looks like they’ll lose Panarin and Bobrovsky this summer.

Zuccarello..it might work out if he’s got any motivation left. It’s a shame the Rangers didn’t win the Cup back in 2014.

why would have have no motivation? He's the biggest (not in height!) heart and soul player you can get, hugely motivated and wants to win, every day.

He made his debut today, was 1+1 but then he blocked a shot tonight for the Stars, and is hurt, could be out for weeks. 

Here's Henrik Lundqvist's reaction to his best pal leaving New York, it's pretty heartbreaking  :'( :'(

https://twitter.com/SNYtv/status/1099776446149681152

Offline dalarr

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #9548 on: February 25, 2019, 10:20:54 am »
why would have have no motivation? He's the biggest (not in height!) heart and soul player you can get, hugely motivated and wants to win, every day.
He played badly in the first half of the season. He gave an interview in the local (Norwegian) press that he was sure he was going to be traded and that it made him sad and unfocused. All he could think about was that he had to leave NY. Then, according to himself, he realized that there’s nothing he can do but focus and play good hockey. His form after Christmas has been better.

Also, Calgary and Nashville were mentioned in the build up to this trade and then you have to go to Dallas. Not exactly your biggest hockey market or a candidate for the Cup!

Offline arthur sarnoff

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #9549 on: February 25, 2019, 12:05:57 pm »
I'm going to my first ever NHL game next month, Montreal against Detroit.  Anything I should know?

Online Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9550 on: February 25, 2019, 12:24:38 pm »
He played badly in the first half of the season. He gave an interview in the local (Norwegian) press that he was sure he was going to be traded and that it made him sad and unfocused. All he could think about was that he had to leave NY. Then, according to himself, he realized that there’s nothing he can do but focus and play good hockey. His form after Christmas has been better.

Also, Calgary and Nashville were mentioned in the build up to this trade and then you have to go to Dallas. Not exactly your biggest hockey market or a candidate for the Cup!

Lack of focus and motivation are not the same thing. 

He was at the Rangers close on a decade, his last contract negotiations, he told his agent to stop negotiating and take whatever was being offered, it's clear he loved NY and the Rangers and the feeling was mutual. And yes, all this affected him. But he got himself sorted, and getting everything in the open seemed to help him, and since his form hasn't just been 'better', he's been great.

He's also said in interviews here that he realises time isnt on his side, and that if he wants to continue to compete, it will be eleswhere. The Rangers wont be a playoff team again for a while. Zucc will be fine wherever he lands up, he's should still have 3 or 4 great seasons left in him. Of all players out there, he's the last that will lack motivation. 

I'm going to my first ever NHL game next month, Montreal against Detroit.  Anything I should know?

In Montreal or Detroit?
If Monteral, then you will be in for a treat, as it's basically a hockey mecca! They are also fighting for a playoff spot, so there should be a lot to play for making it pretty intense.  NHL atmospheres are usually pretty rubbish, but Montreal is one of a very few places that actually can have a good atmosphere. And at this stage of the season it is heightened.

Detroit on the other hand are terrible, ome of the worst teams in the NHL this season. So if it's in Detroit - place will likely have a lot of Montreal fans there too, so it should still be a good atmosphere!

As for anything you should know - be prepared to pay extortionate prices for beer and food  ;D 

Offline arthur sarnoff

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #9551 on: February 25, 2019, 12:38:02 pm »
In Montreal mate.  Actually really looking forward to it, as I've never been able to get into hockey, but have been told countless times that it's a completely different experience in the flesh.

Was already expecting to be paying though the nose.

Online Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9552 on: February 25, 2019, 01:23:44 pm »
In Montreal mate.  Actually really looking forward to it, as I've never been able to get into hockey, but have been told countless times that it's a completely different experience in the flesh.

Was already expecting to be paying though the nose.

in that case you are set!  Arena is downtown so it's perfect for getting a couple brews in first, but do go into the arena in good time would be my advise for your first game. It's sort of fun watching a bit of the warm-ups and having a wonder around.

It's one of the bigger areans for NHL, and as the Habs are in the hunt for a playoff spot, it'll be a great time to go.

It is good to see a game live, easier to track the puck for starters if you are not used to the sport. 

Offline arthur sarnoff

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #9553 on: February 25, 2019, 01:44:27 pm »
I'm being accompanied by my Canadian girlfriend, so figure she knows best. 

Offline RedG13

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #9554 on: February 25, 2019, 09:23:51 pm »
This might sound Obvious but make sure your dressed to be warm(Long pants and a long sleeves in some way). Hockey arena are normally colder then being in for a concert or a basketball game.
Have fun.

Online Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9555 on: February 26, 2019, 01:13:18 am »
This might sound Obvious but make sure your dressed to be warm(Long pants and a long sleeves in some way). Hockey arena are normally colder then being in for a concert or a basketball game.
Have fun.

really? Only cold ones I've been to are the proper ice rinks that a lot of teams play in, in the UK! And boy are some of them cold.

All the NHL ones have been warm, some of them too warm (hello Madison Square Garden).   But still, in Montreal in February/March, I'm perssuming not many will be in their shorts and t-shirts anyway  ;)
« Last Edit: February 26, 2019, 01:15:00 am by Die Nullfünfer »

Offline afc tukrish

• How long for them sausages? Maggie May's Mythical Turkish Delight. RAWK's Expert Sausage Monster! Oakley Cannonier is fucking boss. Likes blowing his friends and undoing their nuts? Who nose?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • This looks like a nice spot...
    • Flat Back Four
« Reply #9556 on: February 26, 2019, 01:23:50 am »
really? Only cold ones I've been to are the proper ice rinks that a lot of teams play in, in the UK! And boy are some of them cold.

All the NHL ones have been warm, some of them too warm (hello Madison Square Garden).   But still, in Montreal in February/March, I'm perssuming not many will be in their shorts and t-shirts anyway  ;)

What about Puddy?

Since haste quite Schorsch, but Liverpool are genuine fight pigs...

Offline RedG13

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #9557 on: February 26, 2019, 02:36:59 am »

Not super cold but more chilly around like 40ish(F) degree unless it super hot and humid outside. They try and keep the building colder so the ice doesnt go bad but it building can adjust to the weather outside.
Yea I dont think he dressing warmer in montreal in Feb/Mar but just making sure.
The smaller the ice rink the colder it is normally.

Offline Number 7

• Gegenpresser
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9558 on: February 26, 2019, 03:38:49 am »
Vegas gets Mark Stone and give up a 2nd round pick, Oscar Lindberg and Erik Branstrom.

It sounds like they got a lot less than what they were looking for at the beginning of the day or even a few days ago. No 1st rounder in the deal.
YWNA

Offline Number 7

• Gegenpresser
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9559 on: February 26, 2019, 03:41:23 am »
Jets give up 1st rounder for Kevin Hayes.
YWNA