Author Topic: The Racist Russian Fanciers Party  (Read 291485 times)

Online Libertine

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nothing behind me, everything ahead of me
Re: The Bad Bootle Meff Ukelele Party
« Reply #3080 on: June 9, 2017, 10:42:10 am »
Wow, that's a less impressive period of leadership than May.

Frottage will be back I'd say.

Offline Lush is the best medicine...

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3081 on: June 9, 2017, 10:42:32 am »
Farewell our sweet meff

Offline Danny Boys Dad

• Errol Flynn when he's had a few
  • Legacy Fan
  • Now listen here son
« Reply #3082 on: June 9, 2017, 10:46:41 am »
Haha, he just resigned. :)

Probably been offered the job of FBI director
Legacy fan

Offline SP

• Thor ain't got shit on this dude! Alpheus. SPoogle. The Equusfluminis Of RAWK. Straight in at the deep end with a tube of Vagisil. Needs to get a half-life. Needs a damned good de-frag.
  • RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Southern Pansy
« Reply #3083 on: June 9, 2017, 10:48:09 am »
Tick tock. March 2019.  Their national vote share collapsed in national elections. As of Brexit day they will have no MEPs, and no elected officials of note. At that point they can be flushed.

Offline Danny Boys Dad

• Errol Flynn when he's had a few
  • Legacy Fan
  • Now listen here son
« Reply #3084 on: June 9, 2017, 10:51:10 am »
Tick tock. March 2019.  Their national vote share collapsed in national elections. As of Brexit day they will have no MEPs, and no elected officials of note. At that point they can be flushed.

They'll always have a place on Question Time
Legacy fan

Offline gazzalfc

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Well done boys, Good Process
« Reply #3085 on: June 9, 2017, 11:26:17 am »

Offline rafathegaffa83

• Legacy Fan
  • Dutch Class
« Reply #3086 on: June 9, 2017, 12:00:15 pm »

Yep. Said it after the Brexit vote somewhere on here. They are a single issue party. They got their single issue and were always likely to be an irrelevance henceforth. They only will come back into the spotlight if Brexit doesn't go the way they hope.

Offline rednose54

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #3087 on: June 9, 2017, 05:53:51 pm »
He hasn`t resigned because of last nights election results. Tranmere Rovers have called him back for pre season training
LIVERPOOL FC SHOULD NOT PLAY A GAME OF FOOTBALL ON THE 15TH APRIL.

NOT THIS YEAR OR ANY YEAR.

Offline zero zero

• Karma's a bitch. Innit.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3088 on: June 9, 2017, 06:49:08 pm »
Adrian Edmondson‏Verified account @AdrianEdmondson  8h8 hours ago
 I have decided to retire my drunken rascist oaf character with immediate effect!

;D

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3089 on: June 9, 2017, 07:09:40 pm »
Looks like he's deleted his twitter, the poor little snowflake.

Offline 12C

• aka 54F
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • “The Ribbons are Red”
« Reply #3090 on: June 9, 2017, 07:37:45 pm »
Looks like he's deleted his twitter, the poor little snowflake.
No 'someone else' did that  ::)
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us."

Offline John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3091 on: June 9, 2017, 09:34:17 pm »

Offline 12C

• aka 54F
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • “The Ribbons are Red”
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us."

Offline TravisBickle

• KnowsVotersAreFickle!
  • Legacy Fan
  • RAWK n' Roll
« Reply #3093 on: June 10, 2017, 01:51:22 am »
As much as I detest him, it's impossible not to acknowledge Frottage's abilities as a political operator. No chance the purple twats would have flopped that badly with him in charge.

As for Nuttall, good riddance. A truly horrible, irrelevant little man.
"My idea was to build Liverpool into a bastion of invincibility. Napoleon had that idea and he conquered the bloody world! And that's what I wanted; for Liverpool to be untouchable. My idea was to build Liverpool up and up and up until eventually everyone would have to submit and give in."

Offline rafathegaffa83

• Legacy Fan
  • Dutch Class
« Reply #3094 on: June 11, 2017, 04:53:49 pm »
bad bootle meff 'hadn't read Ukip manifesto before TV debate'

Former leader was not shown ‘bland, insipid’ manifesto in full before ITV debate, says outgoing general secretary

Josh Halliday North of England correspondent

Sunday 11 June 2017 11.56 BST

Former Ukip leader bad bootle meff appeared on ITV’s flagship election debate without reading his party’s manifesto, Ukip’s general secretary has disclosed.

Jonathan Arnott, the party’s constitutional affairs spokesman, said the “bland, insipid” policy plan was drawn up by Nuttall’s advisers but not shown to him in full before the ITV Leaders’ Debate on 18 May.

He told the Guardian: “The 2017 manifesto was certainly well costed, but it lacked something: it didn’t really say very much of any consequence. It was a bland, insipid document with large chunks of policy simply missing from last time.

“Not that the manifesto was bad bootle meff’s fault, of course: he went into the ITV debate with nobody having even done him the courtesy of showing him the entire manifesto draft. Paul found himself regurgitating visions of cutting class sizes in primary schools, blissfully unaware that the policy had – like so much else – been quietly binned.”

Nuttall quit as Ukip leader on Friday morning after the party’s disastrous election results. Ukip won 1.8% of the vote on Thursday, a dramatic fall from its 12.6% share in 2015. Nigel Frottage told a Sunday newspaper he was “50-50” about making a fresh leadership bid and would decide in the coming days.

Arnott, Ukip’s MEP for north-east England, said the party was in a “last-chance saloon” and must ditch its “hardline anti-Islam messages” if it was to return from electoral oblivion.

He said on Friday that the manifesto had been shown to Ukip’s NEC “at the very last minute, who had barely an hour to consider it and were therefore bounced into voting to approve a document that simply wasn’t good enough”.

On Sunday, Arnott described the party’s burqa ban as “an odd choice for a first big speech of a campaign (and personally I disagree with such a blanket ban)” and said Nuttall’s closest advisers “pushed him into it”.

Ukip’s proposal for school-based examinations of potential victims of female genital mutilation was “not only divisive and wrong, but also counterproductive in that the policy detracted from a very serious message”, he said.

Arnott added: “I’ve watched in disappointment, bordering on despair, as I’ve seen candidates and councillors fail to recognise the difference between Muslims as a whole, and the tiny minority of radical Islamic extremists.”

He said Ukip must remould itself as a “reasoned, radical alternative to the political establishment” or face total wipeout. “Political parties do very badly when they make it difficult for people to go out and vote for them. That’s exactly what Ukip did on Thursday,” he said.

“I’ve watched friends and family, Ukip voters, members and even past candidates, fall away from the party one after another. If Ukip is ever to resurrect itself as a serious political force, it’s going to need a good long think about what fundamentally drives people to be Ukip.”

Arnott said he would formally resign as Ukip’s general secretary and constitutional affairs spokesman after the party’s national executive committee (NEC) meeting on Monday.

Nuttall, who took over the leadership seven months ago, failed to win the overwhelmingly pro-Brexit Boston and Skegness seat as his party secured no MPs. A leadership election is under way – the party’s third in a year – with Frottage considering a comeback.

Frottage told the Sunday Telegraph he was “50-50” about running for the leadership but said Ukip needed to adopt the Labour model of campaigning grassroots organisation Momentum. Frottage said a planned party rebrand should be dropped in favour of a restructuring that would empower party members.

“In some ways Labour has done that with Momentum, its campaign group,” Frottage told the newspaper. “Labour is exceeding in online engagement in the same way. Ukip needs to go in that direction.”

Frottage said he believed Ukip members should each be given a vote on whether the party should adopt certain policies in the future.
https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2017/jun/11/ukip-leader-paul-nuttall-not-read-party-manifesto-before-tv-debate

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3095 on: June 11, 2017, 05:00:49 pm »
Well maybe if bad bootle meff had actually thought to ask for a copy of the manifesto to study he might have avoided looking like a hairy, nippleless tit.
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3096 on: June 11, 2017, 05:33:46 pm »
I will miss him, his reason for a burka ban was hilarious

Offline SamAteTheRedAcid

• Currently facing issues around potty training. All help appreciated.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3097 on: June 11, 2017, 07:14:14 pm »
I will miss him, his reason for a burka ban was hilarious

What, that women wearing them were missing out on Vitamin A? That was classic :lmao
get thee to the library before the c*nts close it down

we are a bunch of twats commenting on a website.

Online Elmo!

• Spolier alret!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3098 on: June 12, 2017, 09:29:34 pm »
David Coburn MEP‏ @DavidCoburnUKip  1h
More
 I am announcing my candidacy for UKIP Leader in order  to stop Entryists, Dilettantes and Single issue Loonies.  I have had enough

Please let this happen, it will be hilarious.  :lmao :lmao :lmao

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #3099 on: June 12, 2017, 10:13:09 pm »
David Coburn MEP‏ @DavidCoburnUKip  1h
More
 I am announcing my candidacy for UKIP Leader in order  to stop Entryists, Dilettantes and Single issue Loonies.  I have had enough

Please let this happen, it will be hilarious.  :lmao :lmao :lmao

Didn't he call UKIP members tossers not so long ago?

Online Elmo!

• Spolier alret!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3100 on: June 12, 2017, 10:14:12 pm »
Didn't he call UKIP members tossers not so long ago?

Probably, he's got Trump levels of verbal diarrhea.

Offline KillieRed

• Jaro a.k.a. goatjumpingqueuefucker
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nemo me impune lacessit.
« Reply #3101 on: June 21, 2017, 12:03:52 pm »

Ok, hands up.

Who has been playing Rising Storm 2: Vietnam under the name "Bad Bootle UKIP Meff"?

I nearly choked on my drink when I saw him.
The best way to scare a Tory is to read and get rich” - Idles.

Offline cdav

• Is Melissa Reddy. Confirmed by himself. (Probably not though, he's a much better writer.)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3102 on: June 21, 2017, 12:09:06 pm »
Ok, hands up.

Who has been playing Rising Storm 2: Vietnam under the name "Bad Bootle UKIP Meff"?

I nearly choked on my drink when I saw him.

Are you sure it is not based on true events- the Meff fought in the Vietnam war probably (according to his websites biography)!

Offline 12C

• aka 54F
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • “The Ribbons are Red”
« Reply #3103 on: June 21, 2017, 01:25:59 pm »
Are you sure it is not based on true events- the Meff fought in the Vietnam war probably (according to his websites biography)!

He beat the French at Dien Bien Phu, with his mate from Netherley, Giap. And then went on to plot the Tet offensive, as well as being the last one on the helicopter off the roof

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #3104 on: June 21, 2017, 02:04:02 pm »
He beat the French at Dien Bien Phu, with his mate from Netherley, Giap. And then went on to plot the Tet offensive, as well as being the last one on the helicopter off the roof

No he wasn't - he flew the helicopter that saved the women and children who'd been left behind.

Offline Thush

• Spawwow, Tit. Anal Chat is "Equidistant between chit-chat and analysis"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • It's pronounced "Toosh"
« Reply #3105 on: June 21, 2017, 02:24:42 pm »
No he wasn't - he flew the helicopter that saved the women and children who'd been left behind.
I thought he was the guy that went back to Nam in the 80s and rescued those lost American POWs. Shot that one guy with an explosive arrow.

Offline stevo7

• RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
  • Direct Action Now
« Reply #3106 on: June 21, 2017, 02:29:39 pm »
"You all take a good look at this lump of shit. Remember what it looks like. You fuck up in a firefight... and I goddamn guarantee you a trip out of the bush - in a body bag! Out here, assholes, you keep your shit wired tight at all times! And that goes for you, shit-for-brains. You don't sleep on no fuckin' ambush! And the next sum'bitch I catch coppin Z's in the bush, I'm personally gonna take an interest in seein' him suffer. I shit you not. Doc, tag him and bag him!"

Offline 12C

• aka 54F
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • “The Ribbons are Red”
« Reply #3107 on: June 21, 2017, 03:46:29 pm »
That's possible cos he was the one pushing the Hueys into the sea off the flight deck single handed.
(Although he still bears a grudge against the French!)

Offline KillieRed

• Jaro a.k.a. goatjumpingqueuefucker
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nemo me impune lacessit.
« Reply #3108 on: June 21, 2017, 04:05:54 pm »
Yes, it all makes sense now.
The best way to scare a Tory is to read and get rich” - Idles.

Offline ShakaHislop

• Shocktrooper of the Vinny Cable Nasties
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3109 on: July 1, 2017, 11:50:15 am »
Anti-Islam campaigner Anne Marie Waters launches UKIP bid

The founder of the Sharia Watch pressure group is launching a bid to be the next UKIP leader on Saturday.

Anne Marie Waters was blocked from standing for UKIP at the election, with then leader bad bootle meff saying her views made him "uncomfortable".

She campaigns against Sharia law in the UK and has called Islam "evil".

UKIP said the campaign launch was "not in any way an official UKIP event" and urged members to "think very carefully" before attending.

A UKIP spokesman said all leadership candidates would be vetted by the party's National Executive Committee, who will decide which ones will be allowed to go forward to a vote of the membership.

Waters had planned to launch her leadership bid at Rotherham football club but has been forced to find an alternative venue.
'Silent protest'

"There were concerns about my 'views' and no doubt, police were happy to add to such concerns", she said in a statement on her website.

South Yorkshire Police has said the decision to cancel the event at Rotherham's New York stadium was taken by the club.

The launch will now take place at an undisclosed location in Rotherham. Waters took part in a "silent protest" march against grooming gangs in the town last year.

In a joint statement, UKIP MEP Jane Collins and councillor Allen Cowles, leader of UKIP's Rotherham branch, said they supported the decision to cancel the planned stadium rally and urged the party's councillors to boycott Waters' campaign launch.

Mr Cowles said: "UKIP councillors wish to make it clear that they do not condone in any way the views Ms Waters has previously expressed, or what she stands for."

Waters announced her plans to stand for the UKIP leadership at a rally in Manchester earlier this month, where she was introduced by former English Defence League leader Tommy Robinson.

She told the cheering crowd "Islam is a killing machine" and urged them to "join UKIP and vote for me," adding that the party will "try to stop me".

Analysis by BBC Political Correspondent Alex Forsyth

After the Brexit vote, UKIP's leadership was aware the party had to broaden its appeal.

The former leader, bad bootle meff, backed a radical policy platform with social integration at its core.

He said the party would shape the debate around extremism and Islamism in the way it claimed to have done with immigration - daring to address topics other politicians wouldn't.

But while some in UKIP welcomed the policies announced in the election manifesto - including a ban on face coverings - they caused disquiet among other members who feared the party was in danger of being seen as Islamophobic.

Mr Nuttall insisted that was not the case, saying the focus was breaking down barriers in society and improving integration.

But UKIP is sensitive to public perception about its policy and direction. Having been dogged by allegations of racism in the past, it's determined not to go there again.

A former Labour Party activist, Waters set up a UK branch of anti-mass immigration organisation Pegida with Robinson, but is no longer thought to be involved with the group.

She founded Sharia Watch UK, which aims to "to document the advancement of Sharia law in Britain," in 2014.

She hit the headlines a year later when she announced plans for an exhibition of cartoons of the Prophet Muhammad, but was forced to cancel the event after police warned it could be "a risk to public safety".

She has argued that UKIP could regain support if it had the "guts" to be "honest about Islam" and challenge the view that it has "nothing to do" with jihadist violence.

Anti-fascist campaign group HopeNotHate has branded Waters a "toxic figure" and urged UKIP to expel her from the party.

But she has been defended by former UKIP leadership contender Raheem Kassam, editor of the Breitbart London website, who wrote earlier this year: "If UKIP ditches Anne Marie Waters, the party is over".

The UKIP leadership contest was triggered by the resignation of bad bootle meff, when the party failed to win any seats at the general election and saw its share of the vote collapse.

Mr Nuttall, who campaigned for a ban on burkas and Sharia courts, said in April that Waters' comments were "way above and beyond party policy" and some had made him feel "a bit uncomfortable".

London Assembly member Peter Whittle and Ben Walker, a former UKIP councillor in South Gloucestershire, have also announced leadership bids.

MEP Bill Etheridge, who came third in the first of UKIP's two leadership contests last year, and Thanet council leader Chris Wells have both said they might stand if Nigel Frottage cannot be persuade to return to the job he quit after last year's Brexit referendum.

The former UKIP leader has not ruled out a bid.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-40442878

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3110 on: July 1, 2017, 07:35:23 pm »
After the Brexit vote, UKIP's leadership was aware the party had to broaden its appeal.

And the answer to that is clearly to become even more overtly racist than you already are.   ::)

Popcorn's Art

Offline ShakaHislop

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3111 on: July 13, 2017, 12:08:17 pm »
UKIP homeless 'detritus' comments: Councillor's motion defeated

A motion referring to homeless people in Portsmouth as "unwelcome detritus" has been defeated in a council meeting.

UKIP councillor Colin Galloway proposed the motion to the city council, calling for police to "forcibly remove" rough sleepers from the city.

Only Mr Galloway and a UKIP colleague voted in favour, with Conservative, Labour, Liberal Democrat and independent councillors voting against.

Homeless charity Crisis had branded the comments "offensive and toxic".

Mr Galloway had called for the council to write to the Police and Crime Commissioner Michael Lane asking for the police to "help us clean up this unwelcome detritus" and allow officers to remove people and take them to an assessment centre.

Speaking before the meeting, Mr Galloway said he was glad he had "got everybody's attention".

"The issue is that we seem to be ignoring these people - we're stepping over them as if they don't exist. They all have individual stories to tell and complex needs. There's something broken in our country and I'm glad people are coming together because of this motion - let's get it solved."

A small protest was held outside the Guildhall before the meeting. Campaigner for the homeless Alan Burgess who spoke in the council chamber, said the motion's wording was "wholly unacceptable" and called on the UKIP councillor to resign and apologise.

The authority estimates its number of rough sleepers has risen from 37 last autumn to 60 in May.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-hampshire-40581244

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3112 on: July 13, 2017, 03:34:47 pm »
"The issue is that we seem to be ignoring these people - we're stepping over them as if they don't exist. They all have individual stories to tell and complex needs. There's something broken in our country and I'm glad people are coming together because of this motion - let's get it solved."

To be fair he's got a point on that.  Treat them like detritus but don't call them detritus?  Because of course that would reflect badly on everybody, wouldn't it?

Of course I don't for one second believe that was his original intent - this is backtracking of the highest order.  But if you're going to treat people like shit at least be honest about it; if you think they're human beings who deserve compassion then bloody well do something about it and stop all the hand wringing.

Popcorn's Art

Offline ShakaHislop

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3113 on: July 22, 2017, 08:53:56 pm »
UKIP AM uses racial slur about black MP Chuka Umunna

A UKIP AM has been recorded using a racial slur about a black MP in a phone call to a former member of her staff.

North Wales AM Michelle Brown was recorded using derogatory comments about Labour MP for Streatham, Chuka Umunna, in a call in May 2016 to her then senior adviser Nigel Williams.

Ms Brown said her language was "inappropriate" and has apologised.

Mr Williams, who was her senior adviser for 12 months, was sacked by Ms Brown in May.

Ms Brown, who called Mr Umunna a "coconut", was also recorded using an abusive remark about Tristram Hunt, who was then Labour MP for Stoke-on-Trent Central.

In a statement, Ms Brown said: "The point I was making is that because of his considerable wealth and privilege, Chuka Umunna cannot possibly understand the difficulties and issues that the average black person faces in this country any more than I can, and I stand by that assertion.

"I do however accept that the language I used in the private conversation was inappropriate and I apologise to anyone that has been offended by it.

"As far as the language I used about Mr Hunt is concerned, it was a private conversation and I was using language that friends and colleagues often do when chatting to each other."

An assembly Labour Group spokesman said: "This is absolutely outrageous language and lays bare the disgusting racism at the heart of UKIP.

"Anything less than immediate suspension would be a clear endorsement of Michelle Brown's racist slur."

Ms Brown's comments have been referred to the assembly's standards commissioner.

Mr Williams said he believed Ms Brown should resign from her seat and UKIP's national executive committee should remove her from the party.

"You wouldn't expect anyone to say it, let alone somebody in such a position. It's appalling," he said.

"Michelle Brown is not fit for office saying things like that. UKIP HQ should do the right thing. The party does not want people with views like that in the party. End of."

UKIP AM David Rowlands said he "thought we'd put that racist language behind us as a party".

The regional AM for South Wales East said: "It's an inappropriate comment. It's certainly not the kind of language I'd use.

"I don't know if there's been any provocation but I'm very disappointed that anyone in my party should be using that language.

"However, it does puzzle me that someone can record and release a private call without the knowledge of the other person."

Plaid Cymru leader Leanne Wood said: "This racism reflects poorly on our parliament - The National Assembly for Wales - and that's why her party should take action on this.

"No to racism in all its forms. No tolerance on racism in our Assembly."

This is not the first controversy Ms Brown has faced - in February, she was forced to deny claims she had smoked "recreational drugs" in a Cardiff Bay hotel room.

Her spokesman said the smell was caused by the AM smoking a strong tobacco product.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-politics-40688367

Offline ShakaHislop

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3114 on: July 22, 2017, 08:57:40 pm »
Beverly Martin defection: UKIP loses control of its only council

UKIP has lost overall control of the only local authority it runs following the defection of one of its councillors to the Conservatives.

The loss of Beverly Martin means the party only holds 27 seats on Thanet District Council while the other parties combined hold 28.

Ms Martin said she joined the Tories after UKIP failed to make "significant change".

UKIP party members have condemned her decision to leave.

UKIP councillor Stuart Piper said: "I don't think anyone could doubt her care and concern for Ramsgate as a town, but in a sense she's just thrown away the only job she had to coordinate town promotion."

In October 2015 five councillors defected from the UK's first UKIP authority due to concerns over the council's lack of action over Manston Airport.

However, the party regained control in 2016 following a by-election.

Ms Martin has swapped allegiance twice before - from UKIP to DIG Alliance and then back to UKIP.

Speaking about this occasion, she said: "There has to be a very good reason for making a political change.

"The first one when I became an independent was specifically on the issue of Manston.

"We had the opportunity to be a flagship council, that is a very rare privilege and I really had enormous hopes that we would make significant changes on social issues, development and economic issues. Frankly we haven't, not as UKIP.

"It's Craig Mackinlay, our MP for South Thanet who invited me last year to form a group for assessing what we might do with the port and the beaches, that came from the Conservatives.

"That is where the energy is coming from."

In the June general election UKIP's vote fell by 26.4% in South Thanet and 21.2% in North Thanet - leaving them with just 6% and 4.5% of the vote.

Rajdeep Sandhum - Political Reporter, BBC Radio Kent

First the local elections and the party loses every seat, then the General Election and it fails to win any seat. Now it's lost the only council it controls in the country. It's been a rough ride for the party's councillors and members. They still don't know who'll lead the party nationally.

Councillor Beverly Martin says she's always been a Conservative at heart and that joining the group felt like a "homecoming". But what of the voters? Did they know that underneath the purple rosette was a blue one?

UKIP group leader Chris Wells told me wasn't surprised by the news, which he heard first from press. He said they'd been there before and they'd get through it again. This isn't the first time he's lost his majority. Nor is it the first time she's left UKIP.

There will undoubtedly, as there always is, when a politician changes sides be calls for a by-election. But it doesn't sound like Councillor Martin will step down before the election in two years time. She says she'll still be fighting for the things she stood for.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-kent-40691149

Offline SP

• Thor ain't got shit on this dude! Alpheus. SPoogle. The Equusfluminis Of RAWK. Straight in at the deep end with a tube of Vagisil. Needs to get a half-life. Needs a damned good de-frag.
  • RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Southern Pansy
« Reply #3115 on: August 2, 2017, 02:07:46 pm »

Offline stewil007

• Legacy Fan

Offline ShakaHislop

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3117 on: August 11, 2017, 11:52:35 pm »
Anti-Islam campaigner Anne Marie Waters launches UKIP bid

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-40442878

She's been accepted as a formal leadership candidate. The result to be announced on the 29th/30th of September.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-40902796

Online TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #3118 on: August 18, 2017, 10:55:34 am »
Ukip leadership candidate wants to reduce U.K. Population by a million by using £12bn foreign aid budget to pay people with dual nationality to leave the U.K.

Ah, they've gone full racist now.  This is a BNP policy of old.
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline 12C

• aka 54F
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • “The Ribbons are Red”
« Reply #3119 on: August 18, 2017, 11:02:37 am »
Ukip leadership candidate wants to reduce U.K. Population by a million by using £12bn foreign aid budget to pay people with dual nationality to leave the U.K.

Ah, they've gone full racist now.  This is a BNP policy of old.

And then all those who got Irish passports after The brexit vote get paid to leave the country and cross back over the Irish border into the U.K.
😉