Author Topic: LC: Liv 3 vs 3 Lei Vardy 10’ 13’ Ox 19’ Mad34’ Jota 68 Taki 90+4’ (5-4 pens)  (Read 37161 times)

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
Haha absolutely hilarious. :D

Fuck off Leicester and their shit fans. Went strong, picked up injuries and our big boys will batter them in the league next week. Lots of mouth but can’t really back it up. A team after my own heart.

Offline decosabute

• ...and so am I. Abu Dhabi correspondent
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
I'm in the minority but I think he had a good first half. A couple of big moments that passed him by but his link up play all game was excellent and he was playing around them very well.

Minaminority?

Offline Wabaloolah

• Rocks to the East, Rocks to the West. Definitely Unscotch.
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Allez Allez Allez
    • My Twitter Account
I would think it will be one game rather than two now.
nope, first leg week commencing 3rd Jan, second leg week commencing 10th - not a chance Sky will lose 2 matches from their footballing portfolio
However if something serious happens to them I will eat my own cock.

If anyone is going to put a few fingers deep into my arse it's going to be me.

Online Andy82lfc

• Legacy Fan
I knew we'd draw a London club...just knew it..

Offline Tony19:6

• Begets John 3:16
  • Legacy Fan
  • Born and Bred
I knew we'd draw a London club...just knew it..

Spooky eh  ;D
A Great man once said...
"Football is a simple game based on the giving and taking of passes, of controlling the ball and of making yourself available to receive a pass.
It is terribly simple."

http://twitter.com/Tony19_6

Offline Sarge

• Fine with being a Fucker. He's a lovable rouge
  • Legacy Fan
  • Boom!
Fucking Maddison has a face I would never tire of slapping the 1940s looking Amos Breary sideburn copying wanker

A prick.
Y.N.W.A.

Offline keeby

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
  • turned down the job of katie perrys fluffer.....
Highlights on the telly anywhere? Can’t find any
Quest channel 12 on BT box buddy10.30
was on blankety blank once and came second.........

Offline Kennys from heaven

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "NOBODY expects the Spanish Inquisition!"
My first thought on the 3 were Mortons youth probably helped him..looked like an orange(coulda gone either way).
Fuckall in Konate/Albrighton.
Jota’s looked accidental.

Would need to see all again tho..

Fuck off Leicester  ;D
Albrighton kicked Ibou - there was no contact at all from him.

Made me laugh at the commentary that VAR may well have said differently on Tyler's...

Jota's definitely accidental.

I am now officially gutted I didn't take a punt and drive up though - was there for the 5-5 win a few years back as well.

Have bloody great grin. That's just what was needed after all the shit that's flying around.
The most important people at Liverpool Football Club are the people who want to be here

Offline Tesco tearaway

• Would just LUUUUUUURVE to 'swipe your clubcard', ooooooh matron!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • *NoVoid-19
Minamino is a bit of an enigma. But he seems to get better as the game goes on. Normally I am thinking get him off at half time but he always seems to have a better 2nd half. Definitely needs to strengthen up a bit though. Thought Keita and Ox were good. Beck was pretty brave in his cameo. And on my stream the crowd sounded great. Magic of football that. At half time that crowd were probably thinking why did I bother (especially with all the other shit going on). They were fantastic.
He needs to go on the Trent program  ;D
If your moral compass is Piers Moron then I ask you to think whether someone who oversaw illegal phone hacking and published fake pictures depicting War Crimes is an appropriate person to look up to. In fact, I'd suggest you're a bit of a c*nt.

Offline Wabaloolah

• Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Allez Allez Allez
    • My Twitter Account
Schmeical is one of the biggest c*nts in world football
to be fair he had a good role model at that sort of behaviour

Offline cheesemason

• Kopite

Lovely stuff, thanks

Online smutchin

• Legacy Fan
Jota’s looked accidental.

I reckon Diogo knew what he was doing, but it was face against elbow, not the other way round - the Leicester player ran into him hard from behind, all Diogo had to do was leave his arm dangling for the twat to smash himself against it.

Offline John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
I'll never cease to shake my head and roll my eyes at any Red that thinks a cup game is irrelevant or they don't care.
I'll be polite and refrain from calling them anything in particular but you've got no right to take pleasure from seeing the players at the end there and how much they wanted it.

We should have a rule, if you're not arsed about the Reds playing footy stick to twitter or darts.

Offline Kashinoda

• More broken biscuits than made of crisps
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • ....mmm
:D

Online Red Bird

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Great changes from Klopp, amazing reaction from the boys and the support in the ground tonight was incredible.
The broadcaster failed to dim the noise. It was absolute bedlam there at Anfield.

Offline Pradan

• Makes RAWK a grim place. Sarcastic besserwisser. Would certainly pick a fight with himself in an empty room.
  • Legacy Fan
Highlights on channel 144 (Sky) at 10.30 :wave

Offline stockdam

• The sheer loftus-cheek of the man.....
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Walk on through the wind, Walk on through the rain
In the first half, their attack looked dangerous. But then Konate stepped on the pitch, Williams went back to his preferred position and Leicester’s attack got schooled. Konate was superb.

Keita had one of his best matches.

Jota doesn’t like losing.

During the penalties, Kelleher focused on doing what he needed to do whereas Schmeichel lost the plot trying to put our players off. I thought our penalty takers kept their cool really well and ignored Schmeichel. Minamino’s penalty wasn’t bad………he just got under it a bit. Jota was class in his penalty.

The crowd were fantastic and helped the team keep going.

A great game from us.
#JFT97

Offline cashmere pringle

• Legacy Fan
Offs you made an exceptionally studip fucking comment, own it, learn and move on.

Plus, calling someone a salad is a shite comeback.

i thought it was quite funny. not quite 'quilt' funny but it amused me

Offline Bobinhood

• RAWK's Pam Ayres. Man without a hat.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hand over the Trophy
hs i just watched this about a half an hour delay and was by far one of the most entertaining games of the year, that was really fun, but omg my dazn stream ended just as Taki was bouncing the ballo on the spot ffs. Had to come in here and check the headline, still haven't seen the last kick, they'll put it up in a few minutes. Bastards playing with my emotions  :lmao

That crowd might as well have been a cl semi, that was just plain fun. You knew with that crowd the boys couldn't fail, and they didn't. Awesome sauce.
Amplification does not equal truth. 

"Put these seeds in your pocket. At least sunflowers will grow where you lie!"
A Ukrainian housewife to a young Russian soldier, Feb 24,2022.

Offline 4pool

• Mr. ( last name) Minister Of Truth - 1984 to 1984. The first to do a Moyesed. A pore grammarist.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool: European Capital of Football 2005/2006
Lottery numbers?

Let me guess pick 6 from 50?

3-6-12-24-36-48
Either we are a club of supporters or become a club of customers.

Offline I've been a good boy

• "There are two ways of spreading light; to be the candle or the mirror that receives it." Loves a good set of open flaps. And a bowl of Coco Poops! No chance of getting a coffee in his house.
  • Legacy Fan
Could only watch the penalties, but was the Anfield Rd stand full of Leicester fans? I know they're doing work but what gives?

Online Crosby Nick

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion

Is that the channel Alan Partridge presents his paintball show on?

Offline Sarge

• Legacy Fan
  • Boom!
I'll never cease to shake my head and roll my eyes at any Red that thinks a cup game is irrelevant or they don't care.
I'll be polite and refrain from calling them anything in particular but you've got no right to take pleasure from seeing the players at the end there and how much they wanted it.

We should have a rule, if you're not arsed about the Reds playing footy stick to twitter or darts.

Boom.
Y.N.W.A.

Offline thaddeus

• Legacy Fan
nope, first leg week commencing 3rd Jan, second leg week commencing 10th - not a chance Sky will lose 2 matches from their footballing portfolio
Either side of the FA Cup game against Shrewsbury.  Klopp might have to rotate some of the kids out so they won't end up playing three first team games in a week  ;D

Best thing about the domestic cups for me (until Wembley!) is all the fringe players and youth players that get to have a run-out!  Both games during AFCON so even more chances for those players.

Offline Jm55

• Would legit drive you round the bend but his car legit won't start. More bounze... to the ounze.
  • Legacy Fan
Here ye go..nice one Diogo!  :lmao

https://streamable.com/qmzarf

In the bliss of seeing that go in I didn’t notice that! Fucking brilliant.

Offline Sarge

• Legacy Fan
  • Boom!
i thought it was quite funny. not quite 'quilt' funny but it amused me

Cabbage has more about it to be honest.
Y.N.W.A.

Offline Tony19:6

• Begets John 3:16
  • Legacy Fan
  • Born and Bred
Is that the channel Alan Partridge presents his paintball show on?

No its the masked singer  ;)
A Great man once said...
"Football is a simple game based on the giving and taking of passes, of controlling the ball and of making yourself available to receive a pass.
It is terribly simple."

http://twitter.com/Tony19_6

Offline Wabaloolah

• Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Allez Allez Allez
    • My Twitter Account
The irony of when we scored too, if their players hadn't timewasted from the moment the game kicked off in the 2nd half, the game would have been done and dusted! Ha ha ha fuck off again

Offline Gnurglan

• The Swedish Savaloy
  • Legacy Fan
Ha ha! Wonderful game to watch! We gifted them opportunities in the first half. The second half was much better and we deserved the draw and the win on penalties. Perfect opportunity to play our squad players and they did well. They will get another chance to show their worth in the Semis. Should be fun!

"The key isn't the system itself, but how the players adapt on the pitch. It doesn't matter if it's 4-3-3 or 4-4-2, it's the role of the players that counts." Rafa Benitez

Offline FLRed67

• Legacy Fan
The lads showed tremendous character. They really did. Just lovely, lovely lads. So proud of them. Great character. I'm going to go and have a tremendous snuggle with them now.

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
Fucking Maddison has a face I would never tire of slapping the 1940s looking Amos Breary sideburn copying wanker

Pound shop Grealish
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline LovelyCushionedHeader

• Not so pleasant non-upholstered footer
  • Legacy Fan
Also enjoyed how Leicester, despite already having a defensive injury crisis, lost two defenders to injury during the match.

Pretty sure Vardy must have something wrong with him as well given that he didn't take a penalty.
And if the rain stops, and everything's dry.. she would cry, just so I could drink tears from her eyes.

Online Crosby Nick

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
Could only watch the penalties, but was the Anfield Rd stand full of Leicester fans? I know they're doing work but what gives?

Away team always gets a higher percentage of tickets for a domestic cup game.

Offline Judge Red

• Kopite
Schmeichels a miserable little twat isn't he. Forever complaining

Anyone care to explain what the uproar over the 50 50 with Konate and Albrighton :lmao both slid in and their side acted like Konate tried to take his head off.

Maddisons a twat clapping the booking after he hung a leg into Keitas midriff
🤣have that Maddison you Beckham wannabe

Offline AlphaDelta

• Creepy, geeky, recidivist hose-spotter, checking out the size of your engine as we speak......
  • Legacy Fan
  • People's Republic of Liverpool
Enjoyed that  ;D

Leicester fans singing 'feed the scousers', tut tut tut, but they do still wear bell-bottoms and dance to Showaddywaddy.

Jota's celebration after his pen  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
"I ask that you believe in this team and believe that together we can achieve great things."

Offline Elliemental

• Kopite
  • You Love Us
Initially I didn't care that much because it's the Carrier Bag Cup and the League/CL is more important and there's covid worries on top of all that. But the longer it went on, the more I cared. I'm so glad we beat them because their fans are trash.

Seriously, though, why do they sing about Steven Gerrard as if he's still a Liverpool player? I know things  move slowly in that part of the world but surely they've heard about Stevie's retirement by now? He's even had a couple of other jobs since leaving us. But it seems they didn't get that newsflash.

Offline John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
What a small time bunch of pricks Leicester City are. Tory songs and time wasting early in the game. Milner was right on to the pricks and made sure we didn't put the ball out when one went down.

Get to fuck Leicester.

Offline cashmere pringle

• Legacy Fan
Cabbage has more about it to be honest.

open to misinterpretation i'd say

Offline ToneLa

• you know the rules but I make the game.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • I AM FURIOUS, RED (STILL)
I'll fucking well take it

Offline Pradan

• Makes RAWK a grim place. Sarcastic besserwisser. Would certainly pick a fight with himself in an empty room.
  • Legacy Fan
Leicester fans were truly awful. Why the hell were they constantly singing the Gerrard/Demba Ba song?

It's been nearly 8 years and how is that moment even associated with them? Strange bunch.