Author Topic: FA Cup: Liverpool 1 v Shrewsbury 0 Williams (OG) 75'  (Read 45349 times)

Offline Sharado

• Stop crying
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: FA Cup: Liverpool 1 v Shrewsbury 0 Williams (OG) 75'
« Reply #600 on: February 5, 2020, 10:31:37 am »
Watford is on Sat 29th Feb and Bournemouth on Sat 7th March so it will be Tues or Weds depending on TV. It won't matter as Klopp will continue to let the U23s have their chance. They have earned it and it is the right thing to do. I expect a blend of the best U23s and senior squad players who need game time. Something like:

Adrian
Williams  Hoever  Lovren  Lewis
Lallana Chirivella Keita
Elliott  Origi  Jones

Good enough to beat a slightly weakened Chelsea team.

I think there's a good chance you'd see Minamino, Shaq, Matip and Milner in there too to be honest if the whole squad is fit [as is being reported]. Williams, Jones, Chirivella and Elliot are the 4 but generally feel like Minamino/Shaq would get the nod ahead of Elliot. Williams and Jones nailed on though.
3 midfielders minimum in the next window. And probably another young CB to boot.

Anything else is negligent.

Offline Charlie Adams fried egg

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #601 on: February 5, 2020, 10:37:45 am »
Absolutely delighted for everyone involved in that for Liverpool.

Got a good stream, and like the Everton game, the patterns of play were just like the first team. Some serious talent there, Williams, Jones, Elliot stood out. Made up for Van den berg too.

Just have to pick up the Ricketts with his "we've played 39 games, we should have a winter break comment".
25 league, 6 CL, shield, super cup, 1xCWC. That's 34 games our lads have played ignoring domestic cups. Plus internationals.

The whole stand Klopp's making is that come summer, most of ours get very little rest, then they're back into it.
Shrewsbury will be done mid may then back for pre season end of June/early July. That's the difference.

Offline Morgana

• Legacy Fan
  • Sanity is overrated.
« Reply #602 on: February 5, 2020, 10:42:33 am »
There are two great teams in Liverpool...………………….

Three mind: Liverpool first 11, Liverpool reserves and Liverpool Babies.

Offline meady1981

• Confuses “Scottish” with “Scotch”.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • LEGACY FAN
« Reply #603 on: February 5, 2020, 11:05:13 am »
One side note to this, was lovely to be forced to listen to a game on the radio again.
Why is radio commentary so far ahead of TV?
I still listen to the Barcelona game (the whole thing) sometimes on the bus and it gets more more emotional than watching the highlights.

Offline Sharado

• Stop crying
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #604 on: February 5, 2020, 11:19:51 am »
So...next one....if we beat Chelsea then it's Palace that gets re-arranged isn't? So then we'd be looking at City or Villa as being 'the' games....but...there'd be a chance that the palace game would be re-arranged for after the chelsea game, if we progress in Europe isn't there?
3 midfielders minimum in the next window. And probably another young CB to boot.

Offline LincsRedbob

• Legacy Fan
  • Hold your head up high
« Reply #605 on: February 5, 2020, 11:30:12 am »
One side note to this, was lovely to be forced to listen to a game on the radio again.
Why is radio commentary so far ahead of TV?
I still listen to the Barcelona game (the whole thing) sometimes on the bus and it gets more more emotional than watching the highlights.

Tbf radio commentary has to paint a picture for the listener so it is more descriptive. I normally try to have the radio on whilst watching the tv but they are very rarely in sink
Fought them all the way. Proud to be amongst some great supporters.

SOS member 4969        12.09.12 JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Offline Nick110581

• Up the tricky reds
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hearts Jurgen
« Reply #606 on: February 5, 2020, 11:32:42 am »
So...next one....if we beat Chelsea then it's Palace that gets re-arranged isn't? So then we'd be looking at City or Villa as being 'the' games....but...there'd be a chance that the palace game would be re-arranged for after the chelsea game, if we progress in Europe isn't there?

Palace game would be rearranged to a free week when not in Europe
No, jazz. You fear jazz. You fear the lack of rules, the lack of boundaries. Oh look, it's a fence. But, no, it's soft.

Offline Gus 1855

• GusMcLean is a direct descendent of wee Jimmy the Jock McSporran, son of Ally McLeod, voted best Flower of Scotland performer 2003. Changed name in hope of attracting Bridesmaid but he's still Scottish as a Glaswegian deep fried Haggis
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #607 on: February 5, 2020, 11:32:44 am »
Chelsea away then, between Watford and Bournmouth?

Will be interesting to see the selection for those three games. A reasonable chance we'll mix and match for all three given the league ought to be comfortable by then and we'll be between CL games. Reckon we'll be going stronger in the FA cup now.
It looks to me as if we have signed another 'average' player. I'll hold back my complete opinion until I see the lad play

Offline stevied

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #608 on: February 5, 2020, 11:43:19 am »
City away to Leicester just might change the permutations , i think we will need to beat the blueshite to win the league on Monday 16th March
i can tip em but cant back em

RAWK Aintree tipping champ 2013

Offline Sharado

• Stop crying
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #609 on: February 5, 2020, 11:51:56 am »
Palace game would be rearranged to a free week when not in Europe

So let's for a moment assume we go through to the final in the CL, indulgent I know but nonetheless...and then also assume we get to the FA cup final....indulgent too but we are where we are.

The FA cup SF is weekend of 18 April when we currently play Brighton away. So that would also have to be re-scheduled.

If we beat Chelsea then that would also have to be rescheduled for the QF.

There's only 2 weeks we could re-schedule fixtures to mid-week - around 22 April, and then additionally after Chelsea around 13 May.

So a huge amount of ifs and buts and we've got to do a shitload of qualifying before we think too intently about any of this, but certainly nice problems to have. If the Palace game was re-arranged for a midweek night post chelsea and was subsequently the game where we lift it, there'd be a few people on the sick in work the next day!

Offline Richie69

• Benefits from 20:20 hindsight because he owns a time machine and a perfect decision making brain.
  • Anny Roader
« Reply #610 on: February 5, 2020, 12:10:05 pm »
Great result.  Hoping we put out the first team against Chelsea, league is done and we'll never have a better chance at a treble.

Offline Sharado

• Stop crying
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #611 on: February 5, 2020, 12:17:46 pm »
Great result.  Hoping we put out the first team against Chelsea, league is done and we'll never have a better chance at a treble.

I agree. Having just looked at how fixtures would work in that post above/what would move etc. you can get a really clear picture of how we can use the squad to win the lot. Something I was maybe a bit concerned about - and we've seen with Pep teams over the years - is that if you win the league early you can lose a bit of focus as the 'edge' that comes with having to win every game keeps you on the ball and can get you over the line in the CL. I reckon the FA cup run, combined with being able to rest players in the league means we can really use the squad and keep the players that need to be right on their toes for the CL. The games we could rest players in/rotate all 11 even are often home games anyway. We've got a big chance at something absolutely unprecedented now. I hope we go for it V chelsea, no matter how much Jurgen seems to hate the fa cup.

Offline mikeb58

• The Poet Laureate of the Hillsborough forum and indeed, now, the rest of the site! Allez, allez, allez......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • kopite
« Reply #612 on: February 5, 2020, 12:24:25 pm »
Klopp will be back in charge at Stamford Bridge and the team will not be entirely the U23 squad.

I realise that, but it was Critchley and his lads that got us through, so I reckon they deserve a chant of their own!
Hillsborough...Our Greatest Victory (out now)

Offline mikeb58

• The Poet Laureate of the Hillsborough forum and indeed, now, the rest of the site! Allez, allez, allez......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • kopite
« Reply #613 on: February 5, 2020, 12:30:23 pm »
I've no idea how Chelsea have treated the FA Cup this season, have they gone full strength so far?

Could be a massive guessing game leading up to this tie regarding the line ups, quarter final place at stake here, no time to fuck about.

Still don't think we'll go full strength though but think Klopp with start with 5 or even 6 fringe team players to get the job done. I love the FA, it's brilliant against all the odds we've got to Round 5!
Hillsborough...Our Greatest Victory (out now)

Online davidlpool1982

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #614 on: February 5, 2020, 12:30:24 pm »
The intersting dilemma I see is if we go and win the damned thing then sharing out the medals would be a nightmare!  :P

Offline the_red_pill

• Hasn't got a fucking clue when the Reds are playing next.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Frankly my dear...
« Reply #615 on: February 5, 2020, 12:31:38 pm »
Three mind: Liverpool first 11, Liverpool reserves and Liverpool Babies.

Liverpool Ladies
"Some listen to understand. Others listen to respond."
"A fool does not delight in understanding, but only in revealing his own mind."
In such a sumptuous festival of shite, I wouldn't be so quick to pick a winner..

But he'd make the shortlist

Offline Ciara (with a capital "C")

• Not fussed on Krispy Kremes
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Taylor Swift is fucking awesome. #FreeAdnan
« Reply #616 on: February 5, 2020, 12:52:32 pm »
Hahahaha!

Well done to these lads - they were fantastic, so impressive. Thought they deserved the win the game - they way they controlled things, didn't panic was really impressive.

I did worry where the goal would come from - Williams had two decent efforts, Curtis Jones from far out but good chances weren't really forthcoming, so I thought if Shrewsbury got ahead in the second half, they could struggle. Fortunate with the own goal but I thought they deserved to go through.

Chiravella and Williams were both really, really good - and VDB and KJH at the back but I think Curtis Jones looks heads and shoulders above them all. His touch, the ability to protect the ball, the authority he has at times is lovely to watch. Will look forward to him getting more minutes with the senior side, with better players around him as the season goes on.

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #617 on: February 5, 2020, 12:57:41 pm »
I've no idea how Chelsea have treated the FA Cup this season, have they gone full strength so far?

They've beaten Hull away and Forest at home. Both games they have played their second string and had a few kids on the bench on both occassions.

But their second string is fairly recognised - Pedro, Hudson-Odoi, Barkley, Caballero, Christensen, Batshuyai etc... Jorginio and Kovacic have both featured too, and Mount played one of the games. So they will put out a very strong side - there aren't unknown kids getting a game - James, Tomori and Mount and Hudson-Odoi are probably the youngest featuring, but they are part of the first team squad.

I think this game will be the real indication as to whether or not Klopp wants a run at this trophy. As he will have to go strong for this game.

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #618 on: February 5, 2020, 12:57:53 pm »
That weirdo Paul Tomkins making a fool of himself on twitter following the game. Odd ball him

The fuck he was/is.

Your post makes me question your intentions.
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline Sharado

• Stop crying
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #619 on: February 5, 2020, 01:05:31 pm »
They've beaten Hull away and Forest at home. Both games they have played their second string and had a few kids on the bench on both occassions.

But their second string is fairly recognised - Pedro, Hudson-Odoi, Barkley, Caballero, Christensen, Batshuyai etc... Jorginio and Kovacic have both featured too, and Mount played one of the games. So they will put out a very strong side - there aren't unknown kids getting a game - James, Tomori and Mount and Hudson-Odoi are probably the youngest featuring, but they are part of the first team squad.

I think this game will be the real indication as to whether or not Klopp wants a run at this trophy. As he will have to go strong for this game.

It's tricky for lampard though as they can't really afford any more slip ups in the league. They play spurs and united next and if they drop points in either then suddenly their top 4 spot looks vulnerable with spurs 4 points off currently and sheff united 5, man u and wolves 6.

I think if they drop points against united or spurs their team for the FA cup might start to look a bit weaker.

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #620 on: February 5, 2020, 01:14:16 pm »

Could be a massive guessing game leading up to this tie regarding the line ups, quarter final place at stake here, no time to fuck about.

Still don't think we'll go full strength though but think Klopp with start with 5 or even 6 fringe team players to get the job done. I love the FA, it's brilliant against all the odds we've got to Round 5!

Its their only realistic chance of a trophy,  so I imagine Lampard will go as strong as he can and hope we field a side "weak " enough for him to beat.

Question is, are our toddlers better than Frank's kids?
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Online duvva 💅

• lippa RAWK Diivva, broke Kenny's sky
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • LFC Quiz Rivals Most Hated
« Reply #621 on: February 5, 2020, 01:14:46 pm »
I think anyone expecting a stronger team than we’ve fielded so far in the FA Cup will be disappointed. Perhaps once the league is mathematically done that may change but until then I don’t think it will.

I don’t think it’s that Klopp doesn’t want to win it either, it just isn’t top priority. It wouldn’t surprise me to see him persist with a mix of our best young players and those first teamers who need games up to and perhaps including the final if we get that far.

Like keeping his word about the winter break it may be that he sees the long term benefits of rewarding our young players as just as important as winning the Cup.
"If you don't limit yourself with bad thoughts, you can fly" - Jurgen Klopp

Offline pathetic

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #622 on: February 5, 2020, 01:20:41 pm »
I may be old fashioned but I would love for us to give the fa cup a go from now on. It's only four games left and the league is almost over so why not give it a try?

Offline Sharado

• Stop crying
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #623 on: February 5, 2020, 01:22:20 pm »
Its their only realistic chance of a trophy, 

The FA cup is much lower priority than CL qualification for Lampard, or any other manager, and given their form he'll definitely bear that in mind.

Offline Richie69

• Benefits from 20:20 hindsight because he owns a time machine and a perfect decision making brain.
  • Anny Roader
« Reply #624 on: February 5, 2020, 01:32:57 pm »
I think anyone expecting a stronger team than we’ve fielded so far in the FA Cup will be disappointed. Perhaps once the league is mathematically done that may change but until then I don’t think it will.
I really hope this isn't the case.   Even I think the league is done which just leaves the CL and FA Cup, there's a chance to have the greatest season in English club history here.

Offline wige

• wiggy-woo!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #625 on: February 5, 2020, 01:33:43 pm »

I don’t think it’s that Klopp doesn’t want to win it either, it just isn’t top priority. It wouldn’t surprise me to see him persist with a mix of our best young players and those first teamers who need games up to and perhaps including the final if we get that far.

Like keeping his word about the winter break it may be that he sees the long term benefits of rewarding our young players as just as important as winning the Cup.

Think it's been posted in another thread, maybe by Sharado, that we'll have a full compliment of the first team squad available and ready for minutes.

All of Adrian, Lovren, Matip, Keita, Lallana, Milner, Shaqiri, Origi & Minamino are likely to play minimal, at best, minutes in the Atletico game. On top of that we'll have to choose 3 from 4 of Hendo, Fab, Gini and Ox. So there's another first-teamer available. Based on that I think you see Milner taking the LB role and a full midfield three. The only real slot available is Williams at RB.

In my opinion, it's around this stage onwards that Klopp would/will start to take the competition more seriously. The fixtures are slightly better spaced, they don't follow a stupidly intense and important Christmas period, and there's a genuine chance to lift a trophy. I don't know if 5th round replays are still a thing - I'd guess they are - but if he's gonna "dis-respect it" again, then that's when you'd maybe see it. I don't think you will though. He's made his point - the winter break must be respected. Now these are first team games and we have a first team squad available.

I fancy us to beat Chelsea, I fancy us to win the competition. I think we're gonna win everything if I'm honest - but will save detail on that for when we get a "chasing the treble/quintet" thread.

Offline Sharado

• Stop crying
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #626 on: February 5, 2020, 01:38:11 pm »
Think it's been posted in another thread, maybe by Sharado, that we'll have a full compliment of the first team squad available and ready for minutes.

All of Adrian, Lovren, Matip, Keita, Lallana, Milner, Shaqiri, Origi & Minamino are likely to play minimal, at best, minutes in the Atletico game. On top of that we'll have to choose 3 from 4 of Hendo, Fab, Gini and Ox. So there's another first-teamer available. Based on that I think you see Milner taking the LB role and a full midfield three. The only real slot available is Williams at RB.

In my opinion, it's around this stage onwards that Klopp would/will start to take the competition more seriously. The fixtures are slightly better spaced, they don't follow a stupidly intense and important Christmas period, and there's a genuine chance to lift a trophy. I don't know if 5th round replays are still a thing - I'd guess they are - but if he's gonna "dis-respect it" again, then that's when you'd maybe see it. I don't think you will though. He's made his point - the winter break must be respected. Now these are first team games and we have a first team squad available.

I fancy us to beat Chelsea, I fancy us to win the competition. I think we're gonna win everything if I'm honest - but will save detail on that for when we get a "chasing the treble/quintet" thread.

I'm sure someone's told me on here before that there's no replays for the remainder of the FA cup now. So we'll need to win it on the night, or get through on pens or whatever, but I don't see any reason we can't.

Offline thaddeus

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #627 on: February 5, 2020, 01:38:18 pm »
van den Berg looked much better than he has previously.

Hoever has VVD's lolloping style and clearly has massive potential.  Some of his defensive awareness and urgency is a bit lacking currently but I'm sure he'll get that in time.

Does anyone know if either trains with the first team yet?

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #628 on: February 5, 2020, 01:38:20 pm »
It's tricky for lampard though as they can't really afford any more slip ups in the league. They play spurs and united next and if they drop points in either then suddenly their top 4 spot looks vulnerable with spurs 4 points off currently and sheff united 5, man u and wolves 6.

I think if they drop points against united or spurs their team for the FA cup might start to look a bit weaker.

It is tricky for him but I think he is in a position where he doesn’t know his strongest side and he seems to be just trying to play people into form. He doesn’t have one recognised starting XI as such bar some definite starters but the rest of the spots all seem up for grabs. I think that’s why we are seeing so many big names feature in the Cup sides. Alonso, Mount, Tomori, Christiansen were all starters at one stage this season. Even Caballero has ousted Kepa.

I think people like Abraham may be more protected for CL/top 4 and maybe the central midfielders of Kovacic and Jorginho and Kante. Even Azpilecueta and Rudiger (just back from injury) but the rest of the spots seem up for grabs for any game/competition.

Offline keyop

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Always eleven, acting as one.
« Reply #629 on: February 5, 2020, 01:58:08 pm »
Bournemouth v Arsenal - 10,000
Southampton v Spurs 29,000
Man City v Fulham - 39,000
Liverpool v Shrewsbury - 52,000
City 16,000 under capacity which shows just how little support they give their team unless playing the big boys, or things are going well.

A little harsh on Bournemouth though - their stadium only holds 11,000  :)
I've got OCD, but I prefer to call it CDO so it's in alphabetical order.

Offline PoetryInMotion

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #630 on: February 5, 2020, 02:07:11 pm »
The fuck he was/is.

Your post makes me question your intentions.

I think he's referring to the puns he made later in the day that maybe perceived as distasteful. Tomkins clearly intended it on the lighter side, but he did take a risk there.

Offline PoetryInMotion

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #631 on: February 5, 2020, 02:25:49 pm »

The Chelsea game is at midweek before Bournemouth, not before Atletico. So, Klopp will pick his team considering the three games nearby. Think he will go full strength in the Watford game, which is before Chelsea, and we have to go full strength against Atletico, so it really leaves the two games Chelsea and Bournemouth in between Watford and Atletico with scope for rotation.

Online Ghost Town

• RAWK snitch. Bands won't play no more. Too much fighting on the dance floor! Probably one of only three people who knows the meaning of "depuratory", the Suzy Dent-esque freakshow! Hannoying homunculus.
  • Legacy Fan
  • mundus vult decipi
« Reply #632 on: February 5, 2020, 02:28:22 pm »
Don't manage to get to many games these days due to busy life and difficulties in getting hold of tickets. Was proud as punch to be on the Kop of this one, even if I have lost my voice somewhat today. Happy to have sung ''Fuck the Tories'' from the Kop to another generation of evil bastards.

Gamewise, it's all been said already; the kids looked like a thoroughly professional outfit and only lacked a clinical goal scorer or two. Was amazed at how composed VDB looked, compared to some previous run outs. Several players look ready for first team League action, their rough edges to be smoothed away by playing alongside the seniors.

Laughed my head of at hearing the oppo fans singing ''Salop, salop''. People around me were puzzling what they were saying; did think about teaching them all some French swearing to shout back at them :)
"Every man has a right to utter what he thinks truth, and every other man has a right to knock him down for it."
Samuel (not Glen) Johnson, as reported by James (not Joey) Boswell. They must have foreseen RAWK ;D

Online duvva 💅

• lippa RAWK Diivva, broke Kenny's sky
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • LFC Quiz Rivals Most Hated
« Reply #633 on: February 5, 2020, 02:30:45 pm »

Maybe it’ll be slightly stronger, but I’d be surprised if it doesn’t include 3/4 young players even if everyone’s fit. I don’t think Klopp looks at it as just about getting fringe first teamers games. One of the arguments about who should play in the replay last night was some of those coming back from injury need games so don’t need their winter break as much, but Klopp said it might benefit them slightly, but not much.

I guess we’ll have to wait and see. But I don’t think it comes down to how seriously Klopp takes the competition from here, I think he takes it seriously from the start but he’s also practical about what the priorities are.
I believe he wants to win the FA Cup but he also wants to provide opportunities for our young players and reward them for their efforts in this and the League Cup.
"If you don't limit yourself with bad thoughts, you can fly" - Jurgen Klopp

Offline wige

• wiggy-woo!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #634 on: February 5, 2020, 02:33:45 pm »
The Chelsea game is at midweek before Bournemouth, not before Atletico. So, Klopp will pick his team considering the three games nearby. Think he will go full strength in the Watford game, which is before Chelsea, and we have to go full strength against Atletico, so it really leaves the two games Chelsea and Bournemouth in between Watford and Atletico with scope for rotation.

My bad - I'd made an assumption on scheduling from other posts rather than actually checking. Think the general point stands though - it's a first team fixture, the winter break point has been made - pretty successfully - and that it's much more likely to see that sort of selection over 4/5 + u23 players starting.

Offline christofu

• Anny Roader
« Reply #635 on: February 5, 2020, 02:54:59 pm »
van den Berg looked much better than he has previously.

Hoever has VVD's lolloping style and clearly has massive potential.  Some of his defensive awareness and urgency is a bit lacking currently but I'm sure he'll get that in time.

Does anyone know if either trains with the first team yet?

I thought he was quality tonight. He seemed to lack confidence the last few times watching him but tonight I thought he led the back 4 really well, took responsibility for everything in the air, was quick and made the right decisions on the ground and thought he was the key to making it look like a relatively straightforward night whenever they attempted to go forward.

Credit to all involved I literally forgot it was the kids playing for most of the match!

Offline rebel23

• Rebel without a cause
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #636 on: February 5, 2020, 02:58:09 pm »
VDB played better because he was at Anfield. it makes a difference. he looked crap away from home.  I'd play Matip iin the Chelsea game

Online Ghost Town

• RAWK snitch. Bands won't play no more. Too much fighting on the dance floor! Probably one of only three people who knows the meaning of "depuratory", the Suzy Dent-esque freakshow! Hannoying homunculus.
  • Legacy Fan
  • mundus vult decipi
« Reply #637 on: February 5, 2020, 02:59:26 pm »
Any links to the full match replay? Surely LFCTV would have it and should replay it all at some point?
"Every man has a right to utter what he thinks truth, and every other man has a right to knock him down for it."
Samuel (not Glen) Johnson, as reported by James (not Joey) Boswell. They must have foreseen RAWK ;D

Offline reddebs

• areddwarfis4lifenotjust4xmas
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #638 on: February 5, 2020, 03:23:18 pm »
Any links to the full match replay? Surely LFCTV would have it and should replay it all at some point?
Full game tonight at 8pm mate.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Online Ghost Town

• Legacy Fan
  • mundus vult decipi
« Reply #639 on: February 5, 2020, 03:53:22 pm »
Full game tonight at 8pm mate.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
Great, thanks  :thumbup