Author Topic: Premiership fixtures May 5th - May 8th  (Read 102352 times)

Offline himynameisntmark

• itsalgernonmuckbucketjuniorthethird
  • Kopite
Re: Premiership fixtures May 5th - May 8th
« Reply #1640 on: May 8, 2012, 12:45:20 am »
Comments like this are irritating in their ignorance.

What do you think the BRFC Action group is? What do you think BRSIT is? Why do you think Jack Straw and other MPs have been getting involved, bringing this matter up in Parliament? Why do you think Rovers fans bought an entire spread in the Times of India at considerable cost highlighting Venky's mismanagement of the club? Why do you think two Rovers fans in high places managed to get a Qatari based group interested in buying the club - whose bid in January which would have made Venky's a profit was rejected?

Kean has rightly faced the brunt of the criticism because he's been the only one of the Venky-clan here on a consistent basis (and he IS one of them) but Rovers fans have done so much to try and get Venky's to sell and nothing has worked. We can't force them to sell if they don't want to. Unless you have an idea we haven't thought of yet?

and people laughed off our mismanagement under the cancers, we know how you feel having to deal with people who are so misinformed, good luck mate! give them hell!

Offline RoverAndOut

• Main Stander
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #1641 on: May 8, 2012, 11:59:51 am »
Thanks for the support guys.  Nice to come across a set of fans who actually know what we're going through and haven't just swallowed the media BS.

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #1642 on: May 8, 2012, 12:05:26 pm »
Thanks for the support guys.  Nice to come across a set of fans who actually know what we're going through and haven't just swallowed the media BS.

I like Blackburn Rovers - always have a good day when I go there - the fans are friendly and good people.

Gutted that a local club has gone from the league.

Hope you get your club back mate and hope it's not too long before I'm going back to Ewood Park with the Reds :)
Quote from: tubby on Today at 12:45:53 pm

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Online zero zero

• Karma's a bitch. Innit.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1643 on: May 8, 2012, 12:20:13 pm »
Cheers pal. Our own BRFC Action Group has, I believe, had meetings with the Spirit of Shankly group on ways to put pressure on the owners to sell.
Best of luck with fighting for your club.

Offline sirjames

• The Manly Eunuch
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1644 on: May 8, 2012, 12:27:22 pm »
Cheers pal. Our own BRFC Action Group has, I believe, had meetings with the Spirit of Shankly group on ways to put pressure on the owners to sell. We look at Liverpool as somewhat of an inspiration in terms of getting crooked owners out of a club.

I am sure you know this already, but it is important that you dont allow that pony tailed one to get investment anywhere else if his family arnt giving him the support. Your profile will be lowered by you not being in the prem next season so you will have to 'shout even louder' so to speak.

Good luck in getting your club back.
If we win, its normal because were Liverpool Football Club
Rafa  25/1/05

Offline Phil M

• YNWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bravery is believing in yourself" Rafael Benitez
    • I coulda been a contenda.....
« Reply #1645 on: May 8, 2012, 12:28:57 pm »

I empathise with your club's plight aswell mate. Jack Walker must be turning in his grave.
It's true to say that if Shankly had told us to invade Poland we'd be queuing up 10 deep all the way from Anfield to the Pier Head.

Offline Skagen

• Hard for Hodgson
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1646 on: May 8, 2012, 12:41:17 pm »

Hope you get them bastards out of your club!
“A lot of football success is in the mind. You must believe you are the best and then make sure that you are.”

Online Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1647 on: May 8, 2012, 05:44:39 pm »

Liverpool fans are experts when it comes to media BS.  ;)
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art