Author Topic: Members Sales  (Read 898395 times)

Offline xRedmanLFCx

• Legacy Fan
  • Of the glory, round the fields, of Anfield Road!
Re: Members Sales
« Reply #18840 on: Yesterday at 11:37:47 pm »
In previous years the announcements were clear and essentially a single notice of when the sale is. This time round has been confusing as fuck, even for those of us who have those years of experience with the sales. Granted there are extenuating circumstances, but it is still putting a number of people who don't spend their days online at a disadvantage.

Agreed.
I always said we had the best two teams on Merseyside… Liverpool and Liverpool Reserves.

Offline xRedmanLFCx

• Legacy Fan
  • Of the glory, round the fields, of Anfield Road!
« Reply #18841 on: Yesterday at 11:42:04 pm »
"With the continuing uncertainty caused by the ongoing pandemic and to minimise any disruption caused to ticket sales as much as possible, only the first three home Premier League games with Burnley, Chelsea and Crystal Palace will be balloted ahead of the Members Ticket Sale period next week."

Has this changed during the last week? The government information about vaccinations and large events has been public for weeks too

It is the correct decision made by the club, but what you said is what I thought. Why let us spend all week register and tell us it was pretty much all for nothing a few hours after registration closed.
I always said we had the best two teams on Merseyside… Liverpool and Liverpool Reserves.

Online TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
  • YNWA, Chester via Newtownards
« Reply #18842 on: Today at 01:27:24 am »
It is the correct decision made by the club, but what you said is what I thought. Why let us spend all week register and tell us it was pretty much all for nothing a few hours after registration closed.
absolutely mate