Author Topic: General Manchester City thread  (Read 3433746 times)

Offline Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Michael Sheen is the actual Prince of 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
Re: General Manchester City thread
« Reply #24640 on: March 8, 2019, 08:29:14 am »
Lovely that they have finally taken their fingers out of their arses and are 'investigating', but we all know that absolutely nothing will be found. They have left far too much time between allegations for City to clear the dirt. Which is going to suit UEFA just fine. Same with any investigation the PL do.

Offline Qston

• Loves a bit of monkey tennis and especially loves a bit of sausage relief......singularly though #sausage
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Believer
« Reply #24641 on: March 8, 2019, 08:29:37 am »
FOOTBALL
Rival Premier League clubs demand action on Man City over financial fair play
Paul Joyce, Martyn Ziegler
March 8 2019, 12:01am,
The Times

At least a dozen top-flight clubs are planning to write to the Premier League to ask what action they intend to take over alleged breaches of financial fair play by Manchester City. In an unprecedented move, the clubs intend to call on the Premier League to clarify its position over the accusations.

The Times understands that a majority of clubs are already on board with the proposal and more were being asked to sign up last night. The development illustrates how scepticism over City’s practices permeates beyond their immediate top-six rivals.

The news comes as Uefa yesterday announced a formal investigation into alleged financial fair play violations by City, stemming from information released in the Football Leaks data cache, but which the club strongly deny. The Football Leaks website was set up in 2015 to reveal alleged corruption in football and has supplied documents to several European news outlets over the past four years. The Times has learnt that Uefa has contacted France’s financial prosecutor seeking access to millions of Football Leaks documents.

Meanwhile, the latest leaked files suggest City discussed a plan to pay Jadon Sancho’s family £225,000 before recruiting the England star when he was a 14-year-old at Watford’s academy. City dismissed as “entirely false” accusations they may have flouted FFP rules.

Their statement said: “Manchester City welcomes a formal Uefa investigation to bring an end to the speculation resulting from the illegal hacking and out of context publication of City emails.

“The accusation of financial irregularities are entirely false. The club’s published accounts are complete and a matter of legal and regulatory record.”

Uefa’s club financial control body said its investigation would “focus on alleged violations of FFP that were made public in various media outlets”.

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/rival-premier-league-clubs-demand-action-on-man-city-over-financial-fair-play-ltwz3tnf7

Well John W is on record as saying clubs should adhere to FFP and that it was part of his thinking when buying the club.

For once, I hold out some hope that UEFA will do something serious and take them to task. The whole football world is watching properly this time. An example needs to be made of City and PSG and anyone else breaching regulations using 'dubious' methods.
"Just a normal lad from Liverpool whose dream has just come true" Trent June 1st 2019

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #24642 on: March 8, 2019, 08:32:31 am »
Well John W is on record as saying clubs should adhere to FFP and that it was part of his thinking when buying the club.

For once, I hold out some hope that UEFA will do something serious and take them to task. The whole football world is watching properly this time. An example needs to be made of City and PSG and anyone else breaching regulations using 'dubious' methods.

Have Real any more training grounds to sell to the Spanish government? ;D

Online Nitramdorf

• No longer as forward as he used to be, so has dropped back into midfield. Didn't you hear?
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #24643 on: March 8, 2019, 08:35:07 am »
I wonder if the players are that cocooned that they give a shit about this. Surley one or two of them with a conscience must sit at home on their gold thrones and think about who they play for. I was thinking about Aguero the other day, a top class player no doubt, who has spent the main part of his career at some jumped up club who think they are above the rules. When he retires noone will remember him. Or not remember him alongside the greats anyway

What a pathetic club they are. Wish they'd piss off back to being a yoyo club. Bastards have already cost us one league title, lets hope there are no more we have been cheated out of.

I have more faith in Europes clubs kicking up a fuss than I do UEFA but we will see. While they are at it they can fuck Chelsea and PSG off as well.

Offline SlowRap

• SlowCrapAllOverTheBoards. No longer appealing! Apparently not a bastard. But no denial of being sarcastic and having no clue. Interesting. Fist pumps all the way down the stairs.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Let freedom reign
« Reply #24644 on: March 8, 2019, 08:38:38 am »
I wonder if the players are that cocooned that they give a shit about this. Surley one or two of them with a conscience must sit at home on their gold thrones and think about who they play for. I was thinking about Aguero the other day, a top class player no doubt, who has spent the main part of his career at some jumped up club who think they are above the rules. When he retires noone will remember him. Or not remember him alongside the greats anyway

What a pathetic club they are. Wish they'd piss off back to being a yoyo club. Bastards have already cost us one league title, lets hope there are no more we have been cheated out of.

I have more faith in Europes clubs kicking up a fuss than I do UEFA but we will see. While they are at it they can fuck Chelsea and PSG off as well.
huh? Aguero will be remembered for that goal alone if nothing else. When are we going to get another goal in stoppage time that decides the league?
"We must turn from doubters into believers" - Jurgen Klopp

I've got a feeling that Origi is the real deal, from a couple of games I watched but mainly his interviews there seems to be something about him.

Offline Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24645 on: March 8, 2019, 08:42:27 am »

the mere fact they play for Manchester City should answer your question. Many of these players could have played for anyone, but choose to be at a souless, poorly supported club like City for 2 reasons, the money and the guaranteed trophies. The history of the clubs, the stature of the clubs, the support of the club is of little importance. And yes, safe to say, like their manager, they turn a blind eye to who their owners are, so long as the millions keep rolling into their bank accounts.  I guess you can't really blame the players really, it's a short career for them, they are pampered and protected, they won't care, it's about money for 99.9% of them, and their career could be over in an instant.  Guardiola on the other hand, for a seemingly intelligent man, it is actually sort of disgusting that he has no morals.

Offline Walshy nMe®

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Legend
« Reply #24646 on: March 8, 2019, 08:44:02 am »
huh? Aguero will be remembered for that goal alone if nothing else. When are we going to get another goal in stoppage time that decides the league?

1989 :(

Offline Qston

• Loves a bit of monkey tennis and especially loves a bit of sausage relief......singularly though #sausage
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Believer
« Reply #24647 on: March 8, 2019, 08:45:23 am »

Aguero wasn`t the first......
"Just a normal lad from Liverpool whose dream has just come true" Trent June 1st 2019

Offline SlowRap

• SlowCrapAllOverTheBoards. No longer appealing! Apparently not a bastard. But no denial of being sarcastic and having no clue. Interesting. Fist pumps all the way down the stairs.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Let freedom reign
« Reply #24648 on: March 8, 2019, 08:48:02 am »
Aguero wasn`t the first......

1989 :(

Thankfully I wasn't around then but yeh a 20+ year wait then
"We must turn from doubters into believers" - Jurgen Klopp

I've got a feeling that Origi is the real deal, from a couple of games I watched but mainly his interviews there seems to be something about him.

Offline Redsnappa

• Pining for No.20
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks Shanks for Tosh and Kev.
« Reply #24649 on: March 8, 2019, 08:48:21 am »
FOOTBALL
Rival Premier League clubs demand action on Man City over financial fair play
Paul Joyce, Martyn Ziegler
March 8 2019, 12:01am,
The Times

At least a dozen top-flight clubs are planning to write to the Premier League to ask what action they intend to take over alleged breaches of financial fair play by Manchester City. In an unprecedented move, the clubs intend to call on the Premier League to clarify its position over the accusations.

The Times understands that a majority of clubs are already on board with the proposal and more were being asked to sign up last night. The development illustrates how scepticism over City’s practices permeates beyond their immediate top-six rivals.

/snip

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/rival-premier-league-clubs-demand-action-on-man-city-over-financial-fair-play-ltwz3tnf7

Cheers Rob  :thumbup

Begs the question though ... who is it exactly who is organising this proposal and who is it asking the clubs to 'sign up'?

Online FiSh77

• LoAves0. Is completely hooked on RAWK. Dead ringer for Amos Taylor. Burns, baby, burns.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #24650 on: March 8, 2019, 08:50:14 am »

Begs the question though ... who is it exactly who is organising this proposal and who is it asking the clubs to 'sign up'?

Huddersfield, Fulham & Cardiff, as in reality that's who the scruffy c*nts should be competing with

Offline Redsnappa

• Pining for No.20
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24651 on: March 8, 2019, 08:55:48 am »
Huddersfield, Fulham & Cardiff, as in reality that's who the scruffy c*nts should be competing with

I'd be more inclined to think it's the Sheff Wednesdays, Notts Forests, Derbys, Leeds and Coventrys they should be historically competing with!

Offline BarryCrocker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #24652 on: March 8, 2019, 08:56:42 am »

I think you're well off the mark when it comes to Aguero. He's got the following accolades:

> 1 x UEFA Europa Cup Winner
> 1 x UEFA Super Cup
> 3 x PL Champion
> 3 x EFL Cup
> 1 x Olympic Gold Medal
> 2 x FIFA U-20 World Cups
> 1 x FIFA Wold Cup - Runner Up
> 1 x Copa America - Runner Up
> 1 x Don Balón Award
> Manchester City's Highest Goal Scorer
> 8th Highest Premier League Goals - 4 goals off being above Fowler (6th)
> Scored the winning goal in injury time to break his clubs 44 year title drought.

Did all this while earning a shit load of coin.

He'll be remembered as one of the best in the PL. Only Thierry Henry has a better goal scoring ratio then him.

And all the world is football shaped, It's just for me to kick in space. And I can see, hear, smell, touch, taste.

Offline redtel

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Sir Roger-Scored first goal ever on MOTD.
« Reply #24653 on: March 8, 2019, 08:56:55 am »
The press have been mentioning that several key members of the City team are nearing their sell-by date and Pep is planning a few hundred million pound spending spree to replace them over the coming windows.

If UEFA do another fudge then it's difficult to see what is going to prevent them from Carry On Cheating.
A large fine which is later reduced is useless if they carry on as if nothing happened.

AC Milan were banned from the EL for failing FFP, later rescinded by Arbitration Court, so it's not just the Turkish or Albanian clubs that have been hit. They will definitely be watching this case. The huge Middle East sponsorship deals City negotiated raised eyebrows and it will be interesting to see if they continue into the future.

City have the financial clout to wheel in some expensive lawyers to fight UEFA which was probably the reason the fines were reduced last time they were investigated.
We are definitely believers and we’ve won the fucking lot!

Offline FCukBarca Haw-Haw

• Anny Roader
« Reply #24654 on: March 8, 2019, 08:58:19 am »

Also begs the question of how rival clubs can jump on board for collective agreement on punishment for alleged infractions, no presumption of innocence until case is actually heard/reviewed?

Offline Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24655 on: March 8, 2019, 09:01:00 am »
Also begs the question of how rival clubs can jump on board for collective agreement on punishment for alleged infractions, no presumption of innocence until case is actually heard/reviewed?

who's doing that?

The clubs are asking what action the FA intend to take.

Offline CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #24656 on: March 8, 2019, 09:05:27 am »

Did you even read the article?

Online FiSh77

• LoAves0. Is completely hooked on RAWK. Dead ringer for Amos Taylor. Burns, baby, burns.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #24657 on: March 8, 2019, 09:12:00 am »
I'd be more inclined to think it's the Sheff Wednesdays, Notts Forests, Derbys, Leeds and Coventrys they should be historically competing with!

While that is true, it did say top flight clubs ;D

Online Nitramdorf

• No longer as forward as he used to be, so has dropped back into midfield. Didn't you hear?
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24658 on: March 8, 2019, 09:13:43 am »

I think you're well off the mark when it comes to Aguero. He's got the following accolades:

> 1 x UEFA Europa Cup Winner
> 1 x UEFA Super Cup
> 3 x PL Champion
> 3 x EFL Cup
> 1 x Olympic Gold Medal
> 2 x FIFA U-20 World Cups
> 1 x FIFA Wold Cup - Runner Up
> 1 x Copa America - Runner Up
> 1 x Don Balón Award
> Manchester City's Highest Goal Scorer
> 8th Highest Premier League Goals - 4 goals off being above Fowler (6th)
> Scored the winning goal in injury time to break his clubs 44 year title drought.

Did all this while earning a shit load of coin.

He'll be remembered as one of the best in the PL. Only Thierry Henry has a better goal scoring ratio then him.

Im not trying to do him a disservice. I know hes won a lot. Was thinking more about the player himself. A lot of his career spent running round in front of a half empty stadium, playing for a doped up club. If it was me I'd have preferred to be a legend at a proper club. Rather than give my playing career to the football equivalent of Lance Armstrong.

Offline Charlie Adams fried egg

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24659 on: March 8, 2019, 09:22:34 am »
Interesting development and long overdue. The one thing City need, but can't buy is meaningful opposition. While clubs can't refuse to play them in the league, clubs can hold Associations' feet to the fire and demand they do something about them. I'm not sure what needs to be proven in the traditional sense because it is so obvious that a club of City's stature simply would not go from virtually zero commercial income to over £200m in a decade if deals were done at market value. As John Henry said at the time about what the second placed bid looked like.
A European breakaway alternative to the CL does not need City or PSG.

Offline Historical Fool

• A fool in the present too. The ban on drivel from 666 has led to a remarkable increase in forum quality. Currently being spectacularly wooshed. Seemingly by, well, just about everything.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • FSG EOTM June ‘23
    • Fenway Sports Group
« Reply #24660 on: March 8, 2019, 09:33:17 am »
Did you even read the article?

Hi Craig, long time no see.

Did you take up Iyagonna's invitation to the consulate?

Cheers Jon
You're all too fucking serious, the lot of you. Relax, we don't really matter.

Oh, and we should have an in's and out's topic, stickied.

Online rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24661 on: March 8, 2019, 09:33:49 am »

They want to FA to clarify its position over the investigation. If UEFA think their are grounds for an investigation, then it is not unreasonable to ask the PL their stance - they should be clear on what their stance is.

Jurgen YNWA

Offline Redsnappa

• Pining for No.20
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24662 on: March 8, 2019, 09:36:47 am »
While that is true, it did say top flight clubs ;D

You're right of course, but I'm a proper arl arse and have always regarded those clubs in the doldrums at present as 'Big Clubs'.

Form is temporary, class (or no class in City's case) is permanent  ;D

Offline CraigDS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #24663 on: March 8, 2019, 09:37:52 am »
Hi Craig, long time no see.

Did you take up Iyagonna's invitation to the consulate?

Cheers Jon

Unfortunately I am not allowed to discuss that event, which is strange as it sounds absolutely fabulous and I just cannot wait to attend.

Offline Historical Fool

• A fool in the present too. The ban on drivel from 666 has led to a remarkable increase in forum quality. Currently being spectacularly wooshed. Seemingly by, well, just about everything.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • FSG EOTM June ‘23
    • Fenway Sports Group
« Reply #24664 on: March 8, 2019, 09:40:33 am »
Unfortunately I am not allowed to discuss that event, which is strange as it sounds absolutely fabulous and I just cannot wait to attend.

Thanks Ian for responding. Trust we'll get an update in a timely fashion, as was your wont in LFC.

Cheers Jon
You're all too fucking serious, the lot of you. Relax, we don't really matter.

Oh, and we should have an in's and out's topic, stickied.

Offline CraigDS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #24665 on: March 8, 2019, 09:41:30 am »
Thanks Ian for responding. Trust we'll get an update in a timely fashion, as was your wont in LFC.

Cheers Jon

Not a problem Cheers Jon.

• Anny Roader
« Reply #24666 on: March 8, 2019, 09:52:32 am »
who's doing that?

Hard to misinterpret that

Offline CraigDS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #24667 on: March 8, 2019, 09:54:28 am »
who's doing that?

Hard to misinterpret that

It seems you have though.

Offline kennedy81

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24668 on: March 8, 2019, 10:48:15 am »
Every trophy they win is a stain on English football. It's a disgrace that the ADG were ever let near Man City to begin with.
They only bought them because they knew their fans had been starved for success for so long, and were so jealous of their successful neighbours, that they could be easily bought with a few tin pots, happily turning a blind eye to the financial doping and human rights abuses.

Listening to Man City fans nowadays is like listening to Trump supporters. It's all a witch hunt! You can't handle all the winning!
To them, UEFA are like the Muller investigation, a conspiracy of 'elites' all out to bring them down.

Man City no longer really exists. That thing that plays at the Etihad barely even resembles a football club. It's just a vehicle for a display of wealth and power, for people who think about little else. And happily use fair means or foul to obtain it.

Offline Ray K

• Loves a shiny helmet. The new IndyKalia.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truthiness
« Reply #24669 on: March 8, 2019, 10:52:39 am »
This is a real thing

Then again, child labour laws are probably slacker in Abu Dhabi.
"We have to change from doubters to believers"

Twitter: @rjkelly75

Offline BarryCrocker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #24670 on: March 8, 2019, 11:02:17 am »
This is a real thing

That teams got a £25m diaper sponsorship.
And all the world is football shaped, It's just for me to kick in space. And I can see, hear, smell, touch, taste.

Offline ChaChaMooMoo

• From doubters to believers - Klopp 2015
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice shall prevail.
« Reply #24671 on: March 8, 2019, 11:05:52 am »
Every trophy they win is a stain on English football.

This is more apt.

Football used to be a working class people's game. But the game has long been gone to dogs.

Class, finesse and history dont matter anymore.

Despite the massive difference in the trophy cabinet, I could tolerate them when both of us were in the shadow of Uniteds in the 2000s. Because they had a "history" and a "standard" that I related to.

But ever since they were taken over, their whining and their sense of entitlement has only amplified. Some poster here spoke of their bluemoon forum and how the active posters belittling other clubs were registered after 2008.

But my grudge isn't against them. My grudge is against financial doping and organised legal money laundering.

Online rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24672 on: March 8, 2019, 11:24:44 am »
This is a real thing

That photo was taken on the first team indoor training pitch - my lad was there in the summer having a trial for the U8's elite.

Had some interesting conversations with some parents about how the kids get looked after....
Jurgen YNWA

Offline kennedy81

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24673 on: March 8, 2019, 11:47:15 am »
This is more apt.

Football used to be a working class people's game. But the game has long been gone to dogs.

Class, finesse and history dont matter anymore.

Despite the massive difference in the trophy cabinet, I could tolerate them when both of us were in the shadow of Uniteds in the 2000s. Because they had a "history" and a "standard" that I related to.

But ever since they were taken over, their whining and their sense of entitlement has only amplified. Some poster here spoke of their bluemoon forum and how the active posters belittling other clubs were registered after 2008.

But my grudge isn't against them. My grudge is against financial doping and organised legal money laundering.
I've no grudge against City, apart from how easily their fans complicity has been bought. Which probably says a lot about football fans in general, but they were very willing victims it has to be said. Amazing what a few decades of being in your neighbour's shadow can do to your integrity.
My biggest beef isn't even the financial doping. It's the fact that football is being used as a vehicle to promote and whitewash a criminal government up to their eyeballs in human rights abuses. And they're not the only ones of course. Qatar are just as bad.
Football should offer an escape from the harsh and brutal realities of the world, not having them rubbed in your face.

Offline paulrazor

• Dreams of a handjob from Timmy Mallett. Chronicler of seasons past. Cares more than Prelude Nr 5, or does he? No chance of getting a banana at his house.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Take me 2 the magic of the moment on a glory night
« Reply #24674 on: March 8, 2019, 12:15:34 pm »
we'll start worrying when your name appears in the "which inactive poster" thread
yer ma should have called you Paolo Zico Gerry Socrates HELLRAZOR

• Anny Roader
« Reply #24675 on: March 8, 2019, 12:18:47 pm »
It seems you have though.

Indeed, alleged violations apparently require alignment on actions to take before anything has been judged/proven.  Being accused of something equates to guilt - to hell with due process

Offline Charlie Adams fried egg

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24676 on: March 8, 2019, 12:20:20 pm »
I've no grudge against City, apart from how easily their fans complicity has been bought. Which probably says a lot about football fans in general, but they were very willing victims it has to be said. Amazing what a few decades of being in your neighbour's shadow can do to your integrity.
My biggest beef isn't even the financial doping. It's the fact that football is being used as a vehicle to promote and whitewash a criminal government up to their eyeballs in human rights abuses. And they're not the only ones of course. Qatar are just as bad.
Football should offer an escape from the harsh and brutal realities of the world, not having them rubbed in your face.
I understand what you're saying, what grates with me is the lack of scrutiny and caveats that come from the football world. The wealth of the club is glamorized, and what's worse used as a benchmark for other clubs. Instead of them pointing out the source of the wealth and questioning it more often.

Stuff like "City have set the standards, it's up to the rest to catch up" - means City have created crazy inflation because they can, and the clubs playing "fair" have got to peddle twice as hard to compete.
Or "if they don't win anything with XYZ, City will be interested" - City can be interested because limitless wealth allows them to buy virtually unlimited footballers and pay them a fortune which pretty much guarantees trophies.

City's "success" is virtually meaningless and deep down I think most of their followers know this.

Offline FlashGordon

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • RAWK Cheltenham 2021 Champion Tipster*
« Reply #24677 on: March 8, 2019, 12:21:26 pm »
Indeed, alleged violations apparently require alignment on actions to take before anything has been judged/proven.  Being accused of something equates to guilt - to hell with due process

Yeah they're saying are you going to actually investigate them this time after their 999th infringement. They've done sweet fuck all about it in the past, about time the clubs grew some balls and asked for it to be properly dealt with.
So bloody what? If you watch football to be absolutely miserable then go watch cricket.

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #24678 on: March 8, 2019, 12:30:11 pm »
...City's "success" is virtually meaningless and deep down I think most of their followers know this.

To me, their 'success' is totally meaningless. I also think their fans know it but don't care in the slightest.

The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline Dave D

• Dozy, Beaky, Mick and Tich
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24679 on: March 8, 2019, 12:33:51 pm »

Would you not wait for rival clubs to "jump on board" first? You appear to be jumping the gun based on hearsay. I don't see any rival clubs accusing man city of anything, yet.

Let's wait and see before you start getting your knickers in a twist shall we.