Author Topic: Famous People That You Take an Irrational Dislike To  (Read 105645 times)

Offline Pistolero

• BELIEVE. My bad. This. Lol. Bless. Meh. Wow just wow. Hate on. The Ev. Phil.
  • Legacy Fan
  • A serpent's tooth...
Re: Famous People That You Take an Irrational Dislike To
« Reply #880 on: September 29, 2017, 02:28:40 pm »
Dick and Dom...pair of c*nts
They have life in them, they have humour, they're arrogant, they're cocky and they're proud. And that's what I want my team to be.

Offline Titi Camara

• Hey, wanna hear the new dubstep song I wrote? Wub, Wub, Wub! Wubba Lubba Dub Dub! I'm Pickle Rick with hirsute areolae!
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Number 21 of the Crazy 88
« Reply #881 on: October 2, 2017, 07:11:58 pm »
Barely famous but the dick who does them G Tech adverts.....must have watched them two dozen times during the sport over the weekend.

Fuck off spamming me ya big nobber!

Offline Tesco tearaway

• Would just LUUUUUUURVE to 'swipe your clubcard', ooooooh matron!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • *NoVoid-19
« Reply #882 on: October 3, 2017, 06:11:10 am »
Barely famous but the dick who does them G Tech adverts.....must have watched them two dozen times during the sport over the weekend.

Fuck off spamming me ya big nobber!
He'd deffo shag himself if he could.
If your moral compass is Piers Moron then I ask you to think whether someone who oversaw illegal phone hacking and published fake pictures depicting War Crimes is an appropriate person to look up to. In fact, I'd suggest you're a bit of a c*nt.

Offline elsewhere

• Turning Japanese, I think I'm turning Japanese, I really think I mean African, so...
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #883 on: October 3, 2017, 07:27:39 pm »
I'm not a violent guy by any means but i'd punch the shit out of James Corden

Offline elsewhere

• Turning Japanese, I think I'm turning Japanese, I really think I mean African, so...
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #884 on: October 3, 2017, 07:29:11 pm »
Mick Jagger, Tom Hanks, Robin Williams, Tom Cruise.
Everyone in show business says he is the nicest guy they have came across/worked with etc. Then again, this is "irrational dislike" thread ;D I agree with the other picks.

Online bogrollsbike

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #885 on: October 3, 2017, 07:35:45 pm »
Taylor Swift.

Online Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #886 on: October 3, 2017, 09:26:24 pm »
I'm not a violent guy by any means but i'd punch the shit out of James Corden

James Corden. Enormously popular yet virtually everyone (including me) dislikes him. Why is that?
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

Offline Anywhichwayicant

• Clique member #2,367, #FakeNews. Banned Closet Bluenose. "Captain, I am sensing the bleeding obvious!"
  • Legacy Fan
  • I'm too moist and tender to retire.
« Reply #887 on: October 3, 2017, 09:28:23 pm »
Taylor Swift.
Would be performing in Blackpool if it wasn't for Kanye (another overrated fuck)

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #888 on: October 3, 2017, 09:30:25 pm »
Taylor Swift.

Amen brother.

James Corden. Enormously popular yet virtually everyone (including me) dislikes him. Why is that?

I've stupidly stuck up for him before and I'm going to risk it again! I don't like his chat show and quiz show 'persona' (could be his real personality) and can't pretend I know what he's like but pretty sure he's won theatre awards for acting and obviously wrote Gavin and Stacey so there's obviously more too him than just the unfunny fat knob he seems to be labelled as a lot.

Now, Piers Moron, is he really such a bad egg?!...

Offline Ray K

• Loves a shiny helmet. The new IndyKalia.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truthiness
« Reply #889 on: October 3, 2017, 09:57:26 pm »
Seth McFarlane. Everything he does is shit. Family Guy is awful. Ted is awful. A Million Ways to Die is a fucking atrocity.

Plus, he releases albums of swing music. Swing music should not be attempted by anyone not living in 1956 and not named Frank Sinatra.

He's got a smug face that I'd never tire of hitting with a crowbar.
"We have to change from doubters to believers"

Twitter: @rjkelly75

Online Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #890 on: October 3, 2017, 10:13:28 pm »
Amen brother.

I've stupidly stuck up for him before and I'm going to risk it again! I don't like his chat show and quiz show 'persona' (could be his real personality) and can't pretend I know what he's like but pretty sure he's won theatre awards for acting and obviously wrote Gavin and Stacey so there's obviously more too him than just the unfunny fat knob he seems to be labelled as a lot.

Now, Piers Moron, is he really such a bad egg?!...

I've not seen Gavin and Stacey (mainly because he's in it) but yeah he has won theatre awards although I'm not so sure that necessarily means there is more to him than being an unfunny fat knob, it just means those awards are worthless :P
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

Offline Titi Camara

• Hey, wanna hear the new dubstep song I wrote? Wub, Wub, Wub! Wubba Lubba Dub Dub! I'm Pickle Rick with hirsute areolae!
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Number 21 of the Crazy 88
« Reply #891 on: October 4, 2017, 11:05:14 am »
Seth McFarlane. Everything he does is shit. Family Guy is awful. Ted is awful. A Million Ways to Die is a fucking atrocity.

I've always enjoyed Family Guy, in a very daft juvenile way but could not agree more with the rest. AMWTDITW is one of the worst, least funny films I've ever scene, he shouldn't have been allowed to make anything after that...

Have you watched The Orville yet? :wave

Offline BlackandWhitePaul

• Principled Newcastle fan- who gave up following his team rather than support Saudi takeover
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #892 on: October 4, 2017, 11:08:29 am »
I've always enjoyed Family Guy, in a very daft juvenile way but could not agree more with the rest. AMWTDITW is one of the worst, least funny films I've ever scene, he shouldn't have been allowed to make anything after that...

Have you watched The Orville yet? :wave
Orville the duck you mean?

I wish I could flyyyy.    :)

Offline Anywhichwayicant

• Clique member #2,367, #FakeNews. Banned Closet Bluenose. "Captain, I am sensing the bleeding obvious!"
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #893 on: October 4, 2017, 11:09:04 am »

Plus, he releases albums of swing music. Swing music should not be attempted by anyone not living in 1956 and not named Frank Sinatra.

He's awful. Good shout.

Offline Rysoph76

• 43yo GCSE student. Hello, Hoodie Hater!
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dangerous lurker
« Reply #894 on: October 4, 2017, 11:29:38 am »

I love Ted and like Family Guy but I get the thing about him. I wish i'd never seen his face or heard him when he wasn't just doing a voiceover.
Stay young and invincible. Come what may we're unstoppable.

Offline Billy The Kid

• Out of the closet with a whiet shirt on, but would pay a fiver not to be gay...Would prefer to give his manliness to someone rather than receive theirs especially Amir in another life.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I'm Your Huckleberry
« Reply #895 on: October 4, 2017, 02:22:29 pm »
This idiot

When overtaken by defeat, as you may be many times, remember than mans faith in his own ability is tested many times before he is crowned with final victory. Defeats are nothing more than challenges to keep trying.” – Napoleon Hill.

Offline Anywhichwayicant

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #896 on: October 4, 2017, 08:00:48 pm »
This idiot

Haha I actually quite like Peter in a weird way.

I don't agree with him on much/anything, but I think he has a certain charm, much like his brother.

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #897 on: October 4, 2017, 08:31:32 pm »

I don't agree with him on much/anything, but I think he has a certain charm, much like his brother.
He has charm in much the same way as a genital wart.
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline Anywhichwayicant

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #898 on: October 4, 2017, 08:43:43 pm »
He has charm in much the same way as a genital wart.
Haha  :D

Opposite to the thread title, but I have an irrational like of him haha.

Offline Rysoph76

• Legacy Fan
  • Dangerous lurker
« Reply #899 on: October 4, 2017, 09:39:58 pm »
I'd add Amanda Staveley to that list. Soon as I saw her in the crowd at our game on Sunday I knew she would be the type of woman i'd hate if I met her. All stupid posh hair and a superiority complex. I have no reason to know that's true but that's what this thread is for so fuck her, the posh haired shithouse.

Offline Billy The Kid

• Out of the closet with a whiet shirt on, but would pay a fiver not to be gay...Would prefer to give his manliness to someone rather than receive theirs especially Amir in another life.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I'm Your Huckleberry
« Reply #900 on: October 4, 2017, 10:23:37 pm »

I always found Christopher interesting to listen to, but Peter can fuck right off with his ill-informed nonsense   
When overtaken by defeat, as you may be many times, remember than mans faith in his own ability is tested many times before he is crowned with final victory. Defeats are nothing more than challenges to keep trying.” – Napoleon Hill.

Offline Rysoph76

• Legacy Fan
  • Dangerous lurker
« Reply #901 on: October 4, 2017, 10:26:22 pm »
I need to add Southgate to this list. Fuck off you absolute weapon of a man. I have no idea why the tv even show his press conferences or interviews any more. We get it, you don't have that may players to choose from. Take your fucking millions and shut up, you knew what it was when you signed up you whining bitch.

Offline elsewhere

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #902 on: October 5, 2017, 01:10:10 pm »
Seth McFarlane was a good shout too, not interested in his work, he sounds like a complete douchebag.

Offline rowan_d

• boat. Señor Paolo de Souza-Farquharson :)
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #903 on: October 5, 2017, 01:20:53 pm »
Just read this on Amanda Staveley's wikipedia

"It's not about money — it wouldn't matter if I was making £8 million or £200 million. I just want to go to bed at night and say I've done a good job."

Very reasonable ¬¬

Offline Rysoph76

• Legacy Fan
  • Dangerous lurker
« Reply #904 on: October 5, 2017, 01:40:17 pm »

"It's not about money — it wouldn't matter if I was making £8 million or £200 million. I just want to go to bed at night and say I've done a good job."

Very reasonable ¬¬

Ok Amanda, how about instead of 8 million or 200 million you made 200 quid, would the satisfaction of doing a good job be ok then? I knew she'd be a twat

Offline owens_2k

• Bagged the role of third spud in the annual RAWK panto
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #905 on: October 5, 2017, 03:43:43 pm »
Amanda Holden

Offline thekitkatshuffler

• Dreams of John Barrowman's lips, bearded ladies and the origins of mirth. Which he thinks is an abbreviation of "Middle Earth".
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #906 on: October 6, 2017, 12:36:24 am »
How can people expend so much energy on hating James Corden in a world where Noel Fielding exists?

Utterly utterly worthless.
David Platt has a face like a Michael Myers mask being stretched over a dinosaur egg.
Aquilani is better than Pele, Maradona, Cruyff, Messi and Beckenbauer put together.

Offline nuts100

• RAWK's Squirrel Accountant
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #907 on: October 6, 2017, 03:36:49 am »
Seth "I have a Tourette's laugh at anything I say" Rogen
Dim witted fuckwit actor who's in love with his own voice. A box of frogs has more intelligence than this shit headed, every film you're in is shit piss stain of a man  ;D

And count to 10 and relax

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #908 on: October 7, 2017, 01:37:29 pm »
Ellie Goulding.

Online downtown

• abbewy
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for Sarina
« Reply #909 on: October 8, 2017, 01:04:12 am »
I always found Christopher interesting to listen to, but Peter can fuck right off with his ill-informed nonsense

hahahaha, and YOU are so WELL-INFORMED  :lmao :lmao

Anyways, This piece of work....The destroyer of Ontario

« Last Edit: October 8, 2017, 01:06:04 am by downtown »

Offline Peabee

• SKPB! Is goin' down der Asd.....der Waitrose.....anyone wannany hummus?
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #910 on: October 8, 2017, 01:18:39 am »
Haha  :D

Opposite to the thread title, but I have an irrational like of him haha.

He has a rigid opinion that he refuses to change in the face of overwhelming evidence. 

;)
We aren't walking through the storm now - we are the storm.

Offline Fiasco

• Just add water to foam at the mouth. Can't spell San Francisco. Has promised to eat his own cock. Cannibal Self-Harm in that case.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96.
« Reply #911 on: October 8, 2017, 04:54:30 am »
I've not seen Gavin and Stacey (mainly because he's in it) but yeah he has won theatre awards although I'm not so sure that necessarily means there is more to him than being an unfunny fat knob, it just means those awards are worthless :P

I can't bare the sight of Corden but I have a smidgen of respect for him in some ways. I remember reading or watching something from him once and he said that he always wanted to be famous. He was in a boy band in his younger days (no, really) and he tried his arm at all kinds of things to try and get his big break.

He got it. He's a fame-hungry, unfunny, brown-nosing little twat but he wanted fame and he got it. Fair play.

Offline MrGrumpy

• Miserable old man. Does things with Nutella while trying not to think about football.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #912 on: October 8, 2017, 08:28:21 am »
Can someone tell me the point of Dermot O'Leary?
Justice for the 96!

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #913 on: October 8, 2017, 09:09:52 am »
Can someone tell me the point of Dermot O'Leary?
Back in his days on BBLB he was brilliant. He’s utterly wasted on the Xfactor.

It would be grea to see him do what he’s god at again rather than that sausage factory rubbish..
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #914 on: October 8, 2017, 09:55:08 am »
Back in his days on BBLB he was brilliant. He’s utterly wasted on the Xfactor.

It would be grea to see him do what he’s god at again rather than that sausage factory rubbish..

His Saturday afternoon radio 2 show used to be great,Long runs back from Scotland were brightened up by his show. He played some real cracking music, I got into Rival Sons due to hearing them do a live session in the studio on the show.He also had a weekly some mothers play indie slot where a young unsigned bands track would get played.

X Factor is shite, but he's the best presenter the show has had.
Jurgen YNWA

Offline Billy The Kid

• Legacy Fan
  • I'm Your Huckleberry
« Reply #915 on: October 8, 2017, 02:01:09 pm »
hahahaha, and YOU are so WELL-INFORMED  :lmao :lmao

I'm ill-informed on lots of things. I also have enough self awareness to refrain from getting into debates that center on subjects that I have little understanding of. In other words - I know when to keep my mouth shut. Peter Hitchens, on the other hand, has a tendency to do the opposite. Hence why he's a bad twat who shamelessly spews all kinds of ridiculous and unfounded bollox

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #916 on: October 8, 2017, 03:39:28 pm »
Peter Hitchens is indeed a Tory boy twat
W

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #917 on: October 8, 2017, 08:07:07 pm »

Very reasonable ¬¬

Ok Amanda, how about instead of 8 million or 200 million you made 200 quid, would the satisfaction of doing a good job be ok then? I knew she'd be a twat

You are going to be made up if the stories of her leading a takeover of the club are in any way true

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/liverpool-takeover-amanda-staveley-price-11303882
Jurgen YNWA

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Jurgen YNWA