Author Topic: "Green and Gold, it's O5e from Molde!" - Cornering like a reliant robin..  (Read 3443952 times)

Offline DdeGea

• Superceded by OleGea
  • Main Stander
Re: Feli8x the tw@t... Sponsored by Dusty Bin. Special Once Thread.
« Reply #3520 on: October 23, 2017, 12:44:56 pm »
Five of your wins have come against clubs in the bottom  seven. Well done.

Apart from us you have only played teams in the bottom half so far.

Let's see where you are in a month or so shall we after you've played Spurs, Chelsea, City and Arsenal.  :wave
Looking likely that we could include you in our list of 'bottom halfers' by next week.

Offline Phil M

• YNWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bravery is believing in yourself" Rafael Benitez
    • I coulda been a contenda.....
« Reply #3521 on: October 23, 2017, 01:02:34 pm »
Guaranteed had we drawn yesterday none of these manc gobshites are even thinking about logging in here. We're the best thing that happened in their lives since their magnificent performance at Huddersfield.  :wanker
It's true to say that if Shankly had told us to invade Poland we'd be queuing up 10 deep all the way from Anfield to the Pier Head.

Offline Cantona

• Traore 1 Cantona 0
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3522 on: October 23, 2017, 02:58:39 pm »
Fair play to Huddersfield; their fans were brilliant on Saturday too. They played with far more desire and aggression than us and we didn't fancy it. Third away game in a week so it did feel like a bit of a banana skin and so it proved. Still - 20 points from 9 games and plus 18 goal difference is a good start, plus three wins from three in Europe. Though I'm sure we're featuring in the tabloids with the old 'cracked badge'  ;D
Subtle. ;)
Looking likely that we could include you in our list of 'bottom halfers' by next week.
;D
When ze seagulls follow ze trawler....

Offline MoSzizlak

• Kopite
  • Yum Yum!
« Reply #3523 on: October 23, 2017, 03:49:04 pm »
BBC helping Maureen to shove Mata into traffic, it was his mistake along with Lindelof’s that stopped them from continuing their fabulous unbeaten run...
Nothing to do with the manager

Last week it was all about if they won, it would be their best start since 85/86. History makers
(For younger members unsure of the facts) that was the year United came third in a one horse race, behind us and the toffees

Almost at Duncan Castles level of sycophantic love for Jose

4th i think, didn't West Ham end up a close 3rd that season?

Offline Phil M

• YNWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3524 on: October 23, 2017, 03:55:07 pm »
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/AnvHx4GWyvY" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/AnvHx4GWyvY</a>
It's true to say that if Shankly had told us to invade Poland we'd be queuing up 10 deep all the way from Anfield to the Pier Head.

Offline Hymer Red

• With the money from the accident she bought herself a mobile home...
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3525 on: October 23, 2017, 03:57:46 pm »
You reckon?
Ninth. ;D

You are only 3 points better off than the equivalent fixtures last year. You have somehow managed to turn three draws into magnificent wins (Southampton Away & West Ham and Everton at home) and a win into a loss (if we swap Sunderland for Huddersfield).

You are hardly storming the league. Your league position is more a result of favourable fixture timing. Even LFC with all our "problems" are a point up on last years results, so yeah, ski season is almost here, so dont let the door hit you on the way out mate  :wave :wave :wave
This Klopp fella, hes not bad is he?

Offline Phil M

• YNWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3526 on: October 23, 2017, 04:22:01 pm »
Mourinho  'I never speak about injuries. Other managers, they cry, they cry, they cry when a player is injured'

Mourinho after 0-0 at Anfield: "I have no midfield to do what I usually do. No Fellaini, no Carrick, no Pogba - nothing, nothing at all"

Offline jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
« Reply #3527 on: October 23, 2017, 05:41:46 pm »
He is such a fraud.
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline Xxavi

• Qatari Minister Of Information
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #3528 on: October 23, 2017, 08:28:47 pm »
He is such a fraud.
Obviously he is not a fraud. Is Klopp a fraud?

With that being said, Mourinho always had a strong set of supporters (sycophants) in the media. They portray even his notorious weaknesses as some sort of genius plan for future. Mourinho is negative? It is always portrayed as being pragmatic about football and results. It is as if there is no other way of doing it. If it were a manager who lost the same Huddersfield game playing attacking football, it would have been universally labeled as being reckless, being tactically naive etc. With Mourinho, it's about a poor set of players he has, and that players weren't motivated enough.

ManU haven't been as good as the results suggest this season. Even then, Mourinho destroyed his team's confidence with his negative tactics vs Liverpool. Hardly any player can be blamed for that. And now, he is openly blaming his players. If their season goes to mess, it will be his own doing.

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3529 on: October 23, 2017, 08:30:35 pm »
Klopp would NEVER come out with bullshit like that.  ;D

Offline Lush is the best medicine...

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3530 on: October 23, 2017, 11:19:30 pm »
156 journos voted for the fifa best coach this year, guess who was the only one to vote for Mourinho?

Offline jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3531 on: October 23, 2017, 11:20:45 pm »
156 journos voted for the fifa best coach this year, guess who was the only one to vote for Mourinho?

Not Duncan Castles by any chance?

Offline vivabobbygraham

• Waiting for the silver bus. Gobshites- united- will never be defeated. Whip him, beat him, call him Barbara, he can live with it. Self confessed c*nt (apparently)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The boys pen cured my acne
« Reply #3532 on: October 23, 2017, 11:33:38 pm »

He doesn't get a vote. He's not a journo, he's a prick. Gotta be that gobshite Samuel?
...If you can meet with triumph and disaster
And treat those two imposters just the same

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3533 on: October 23, 2017, 11:44:57 pm »
He doesn't get a vote. He's not a journo, he's a prick. Gotta be that gobshite Samuel?

Is Samuel anymore of a journalist? Come to think of it very few of them are, all agenda stirrers. The one exception maybe Jonathan Norcroft I quite like his articles, he did a great interview with Klopp.

Offline BabuYagu

• It's Portuguese for 'BabyYoghurt'. The John Motson of RAWK. Or Barry Davies. Or Charley Boorman, even. Expertly silent fist-pumper. Needs to pay more attention. Repeatly analing goalkeepers.
  • Legacy Fan
  • wakelet.com/@BabuYagu
    • Wakelet of the Articles I have written
« Reply #3534 on: October 23, 2017, 11:50:48 pm »
There was only one? There seems to be plenty of them with their heads firmly shoved up his arse.
My first article on Anfield Index on Shaqiri. Enjoy. bit.ly/2mAq3Qd

Offline elbow

• grease
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Boss Tha
« Reply #3535 on: October 24, 2017, 01:30:39 am »

Jamie Jackson is my guess.
We are Liverpool!

Offline exilescouse

• Lack sufficient letters for real testicles.....
  • Anny Roader
« Reply #3536 on: October 24, 2017, 03:17:36 am »
I have a few Utd supporting friends.  I have been saying all season that their start has been easy, their position is inflated based on easy wins, and as soon as they play a top team they will revert to type and park the bus. All this is shown to be correct. Ant momentum they built up against the bottom teams was lost against us, sending a team out without any notion of winning has to be uninspiring for players and they seem to have not recovered from that with a woeful display against a spirited Huddersfield.

If I can see what is happening why can't the journos and pundits? In my opinion they might break into the top 5 this season but thats only because of our own results.

Offline CallumLFC

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3537 on: October 24, 2017, 09:31:58 am »
He is such a fraud.

2 CL titles with Porto and Inter say otherwise.

Don't be so bitter.

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3538 on: October 24, 2017, 09:58:00 am »
indeed, had Zidane second (somehow the 6th place and Mickey Mouse double is more impressive than a league and CL double, winning it back to back for the first time in 25 years) and jardim (another mendes client although justifiable)

https://twitter.com/omarchaudhuri/status/922565304307167232
« Last Edit: October 24, 2017, 10:00:17 am by Laughter is the best medicine... »

Offline BabuYagu

• It's Portuguese for 'BabyYoghurt'. The John Motson of RAWK. Or Barry Davies. Or Charley Boorman, even. Expertly silent fist-pumper. Needs to pay more attention. Repeatly analing goalkeepers.
  • Legacy Fan
  • wakelet.com/@BabuYagu
« Reply #3539 on: October 24, 2017, 11:04:36 am »
indeed, had Zidane second (somehow the 6th place and Mickey Mouse double is more impressive than a league and CL double, winning it back to back for the first time in 25 years) and jardim (another mendes client although justifiable)

https://twitter.com/omarchaudhuri/status/922565304307167232
I can only assume Zidane banged Amjad Aziz Malik's wife as he isn't even top 3 for him.

Offline Marcel

• Anny Roader
« Reply #3540 on: October 24, 2017, 11:37:08 am »

Don't be so bitter.

Come on, the 2-1 loss is all we have until Saturday. Let it go. Yes he has achievements to be proud of. But his Chelsea implosion was pretty bad, so hopefully he'll never be as successful in management again.

Offline Ziltoid

• Grass. See you at next year's panto (oh no you won't!). Carrot-topped Phallic Snowman Extraordinaire.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Scrubbers
« Reply #3541 on: October 24, 2017, 12:43:17 pm »

Don't be so bitter.

Yeah, but he wears a condom on his head!!

Offline blert596

• or is it Simon Peg, Advert: Buy incontinence bed pads from www.incontinencechoice.co.uk Wash & disposable. Trade & Public.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3542 on: October 24, 2017, 02:04:22 pm »
Yeah, but he wears a condom on his head!!

Proof, or it didn't happen  ;D ;D
All the badge kissing in the world don't make up for the fact that they are, frankly, not Liverpool Football Club. It's not their fault. Its just how it is.

Offline Ziltoid

• Grass. See you at next year's panto (oh no you won't!). Carrot-topped Phallic Snowman Extraordinaire.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Scrubbers

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3544 on: October 24, 2017, 06:12:09 pm »

Don't be so bitter.

I'm not bitter, yes he wins things he is also a hypocrite and an arse. His lack of grace and composure will see him booted out of United in the end, just as in most of the other places he's managed.

Offline Nick110581

• Up the tricky reds
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hearts Jurgen
« Reply #3545 on: October 24, 2017, 06:22:52 pm »
I'm not bitter, yes he wins things he is also a hypocrite and an arse. His lack of grace and composure will see him booted out of United in the end, just as in most of the other places he's managed.

Why is he a fraud then?
No, jazz. You fear jazz. You fear the lack of rules, the lack of boundaries. Oh look, it's a fence. But, no, it's soft.

Offline dave 5516

• Is in a world of shit and loves it! Loves to Buffy up Danny Dyer. A Cyclopath without a Garmin. Sadly not quite bad enough to make the worst commentator list
  • Legacy Fan
  • Si muore sulla bici.
« Reply #3546 on: October 24, 2017, 06:25:10 pm »
Why is he a fraud then?
Jill is just being polite...I'm not...he's a c*nt!
Exercise is to the body what reading is to the mind.

"If I hadn't doped, I would never have won". "Doping improves your performance between 5 and 7 per cent, and maybe 10 to 12 per cent when you are in a peak shape.

"Doping isn't addictive but it's an instrument of power: whoever wins attracts the money; for themselves, the team and the sponsors"

Offline Nick110581

• Up the tricky reds
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hearts Jurgen
« Reply #3547 on: October 24, 2017, 06:39:45 pm »
Jill is just being polite...I'm not...he's a c*nt!

He is a stain on the game and his methods are outdated.

Plus you can't create a siege mentality if you spend £90 million on one player (done it twice).
No, jazz. You fear jazz. You fear the lack of rules, the lack of boundaries. Oh look, it's a fence. But, no, it's soft.

Offline dave 5516

• Is in a world of shit and loves it! Loves to Buffy up Danny Dyer. A Cyclopath without a Garmin. Sadly not quite bad enough to make the worst commentator list
  • Legacy Fan
  • Si muore sulla bici.
« Reply #3548 on: October 24, 2017, 06:47:05 pm »
He is a stain on the game and his methods are outdated.

Plus you can't create a siege mentality if you spend £90 million on one player (done it twice).
I think Jill might have been talking of the person not the football manager. As successful as he is as a manager I'd rather not win trophies than have such a reprehensible character at the club, and I'm sure the majority of Libpool supporters would feel the same.

It's not like he's Helenio Herrara, is it...his footie is archaic simply because he appears to be scared of playing football against teams of the same stature as any he manages....witness Real Madrid vs Barcelona...one time he tried to play football against them...

"If I hadn't doped, I would never have won". "Doping improves your performance between 5 and 7 per cent, and maybe 10 to 12 per cent when you are in a peak shape.

"Doping isn't addictive but it's an instrument of power: whoever wins attracts the money; for themselves, the team and the sponsors"

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3549 on: October 24, 2017, 06:53:14 pm »
Why is he a fraud then?

He tells sodding porkies if you want it spelled out, such as "I never complain about injuries!" He is a fat headed arse that I have little time for, and I cannot wait to see his latest misadventure as manager end in much the same way as the rest of his appointments have. I hope that is a bit clearer for you.  ;D

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3550 on: October 24, 2017, 06:53:57 pm »
I think Jill might have been talking of the person not the football manager. As successful as he is as a manager I'd rather not win trophies than have such a reprehensible character at the club, and I'm sure the majority of Libpool supporters would feel the same.

It's not like he's Helenio Herrara, is it...his footie is archaic simply because he appears to be scared of playing football against teams of the same stature as any he manages....witness Real Madrid vs Barcelona...one time he tried to play football against them...

Correct.  :)

Offline Nick110581

• Up the tricky reds
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hearts Jurgen
« Reply #3551 on: October 24, 2017, 07:06:37 pm »
He tells sodding porkies if you want it spelled out, such as "I never complain about injuries!" He is a fat headed arse that I have little time for, and I cannot wait to see his latest misadventure as manager end in much the same way as the rest of his appointments have. I hope that is a bit clearer for you.  ;D

Completely.

Horrible eye gauging arse in all honesty.

Offline BabuYagu

• Legacy Fan
  • wakelet.com/@BabuYagu
« Reply #3552 on: October 24, 2017, 08:41:18 pm »

I remember a story about how Real were losing from the first leg of a game against Barcelona. Mourinho wanted them to go out and play for a draw with a low block and keep it tight. He ended up getting into a very heated argument with Pepe, Ramos and Casillas.

He would happily be eliminated from the competition rather than risk losing the second leg also. Coward.

Offline dave 5516

• Legacy Fan
  • Si muore sulla bici.
« Reply #3553 on: October 24, 2017, 08:47:22 pm »
I remember a story about how Real were losing from the first leg of a game against Barcelona. Mourinho wanted them to go out and play for a draw with a low block and keep it tight. He ended up getting into a very heated argument with Pepe, Ramos and Casillas.

He would happily be eliminated from the competition rather than risk losing the second leg also. Coward.
I remember that.

I like to see teams that can defend and having been in Europe watching us in the 70's and 80's defending first, I appreciate the difficulty behind the marrying of defence and attack...but Mourinho has one string to his bow and it's ugly to behold...like a one string orchestra...not much going on. Factor in his personality and he's the antithesis of the football I know and love.

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3554 on: October 24, 2017, 09:52:47 pm »
In all honesty the Mourinho between 2004-2010 was probably worth the shite that came with it on balance as he was seriously fucking good, but Real Madrid broke him and he ain’t worth the hassle. Will have some good moments but his best work is in the past now.

Offline BabuYagu

• Legacy Fan
  • wakelet.com/@BabuYagu
« Reply #3555 on: October 24, 2017, 10:00:18 pm »
In all honesty the Mourinho between 2004-2010 was probably worth the shite that came with it on balance as he was seriously fucking good, but Real Madrid broke him and he ain’t worth the hassle. Will have some good moments but his best work is in the past now.
He looks really fragile now. Cannot deal with setbacks at all and his narcissism quickly takes over where he plays the deflect, distract and blame game, much like Trump.

Xavi's dad told a story once about how Mourinho was obsessed with "moles" in the Real Madrid dressing room. When Casillas, as Spain captain, reached out to Xavi to mend bridges between the Spanish contingent of both sides before the international tournament, Mourinho jumped on it as proof he was the mole and shitcanned him for Adan, losing the next game in the process.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3556 on: October 24, 2017, 10:09:06 pm »
He looks really fragile now. Cannot deal with setbacks at all and his narcissism quickly takes over where he plays the deflect, distract and blame game, much like Trump.

Xavi's dad told a story once about how Mourinho was obsessed with "moles" in the Real Madrid dressing room. When Casillas, as Spain captain, reached out to Xavi to mend bridges between the Spanish contingent of both sides before the international tournament, Mourinho jumped on it as proof he was the mole and shitcanned him for Adan, losing the next game in the process.

That fall he had at Real Madrid was so dramatic, it really seemed like he had totally lost it. I never liked him from the first time I clapped eyes on him to be honest. I just remember that incident after Porto won the CL, and he threw his medal on the floor as the camera came on him. I remember thinking what sort of manager takes the limelight away from the players in a moment like that. The man is a total dick, and his lack of sportsmanship is very telling of the obessession he has with himself.

Offline BabuYagu

• Legacy Fan
  • wakelet.com/@BabuYagu
« Reply #3557 on: October 24, 2017, 10:29:34 pm »
That fall he had at Real Madrid was so dramatic, it really seemed like he had totally lost it. I never liked him from the first time I clapped eyes on him to be honest. I just remember that incident after Porto won the CL, and he threw his medal on the floor as the camera came on him. I remember thinking what sort of manager takes the limelight away from the players in a moment like that. The man is a total dick, and his lack of sportsmanship is very telling of the obessession he has with himself.
Everything is always about him.

I love, for example, how he questions the commitment of his players performing for him this weekend. Perhaps their performance was the consequence of them questioning your commitment to them during the week as you flirted with PSG, talked about how great they and their players are and how your son is a huge fan? Maybe it works both ways shitcoat, no?

Reminds me of a few quotes from Klopp during the preseason tour in Asia. "It's not like this. Thank you for helping us get into the Champions League, now I'll replace you". Or when Pulis was talking about needing some fresh faces in the dressing room each season "it's not like I turn up for pre-season and go oh my god, not these same guys again!" You cannot expect commitment and loyalty unless you demonstrate it yourself.

Offline Robinred

• Wanted for burglary.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Red since '64
« Reply #3558 on: October 24, 2017, 11:12:22 pm »
Kevin Garside in today’s iPaper; yet another hack who has had enough of the specious one:

“Without Pogba, Mourinho might descent further into his gathering melancholy and park the bus at home against Spurs...Pochettino looks increasingly special, not only in respect of the tactically astute, positive football his team plays, but in the way he presents himself, always courteous, fair and without the tedious artifices of the mumbling Portuguese”

Ouch...
"The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology...as long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth." Mikhail Bakunin

Offline Ziltoid

• Legacy Fan
  • Scrubbers