Author Topic: "Green and Gold, it's O5e from Molde!" - Cornering like a reliant robin..  (Read 3445879 times)

Offline Nobby Reserve

• Onanistic Charades Champion Of Roundabouts. Euphemistic Gerbil Starver.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Do you wanna build a snowman?
Heard mention that Ed is eying Llorente

Be a great signing for them

A Tory, a worker and an immigrant are sat round a table. There's a plate of 10 biscuits in the middle. The Tory takes 9 then turns to the worker and says "that immigrant is trying to steal your biscuit"

Offline Billy The Kid

• Out of the closet with a whiet shirt on, but would pay a fiver not to be gay...Would prefer to give his manliness to someone rather than receive theirs especially Amir in another life.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I'm Your Huckleberry
I think it would have been much easier to get Lukaku in form, than trying to find a replacement with a few hours to go. He's a good striker, and has shown it in Belgium and in other clubs.

He averaged 15 league goals a season at Anderlecht, zero league goals a season at Chelsea, 17 league goals at West Brom, 17 league goals a season at Everton and 14 league goals a season at United. Only once in his entire career has he ever managed to score more than 20 goals in a single season. That was at Everton 3 years ago. Outside of that, I honestly and genuinely cannot for the life of me figure out how Lukaku has managed to forge a reputation as being a good striker. Let's be honest, he has been absolutely terrible at United. I imagine most of them will be delighted that he has fucked off. 
When overtaken by defeat, as you may be many times, remember than mans faith in his own ability is tested many times before he is crowned with final victory. Defeats are nothing more than challenges to keep trying.” – Napoleon Hill.

Offline paulrazor

• Dreams of a handjob from Timmy Mallett. Chronicler of seasons past. Cares more than Prelude Nr 5, or does he? No chance of getting a banana at his house.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Take me 2 the magic of the moment on a glory night
he did get 20 in all comps 4 seasons running in england and throwing in chelsea is a bit much. they hardly played him

Gary Neville's tweet was interesting though.

saying they want him gone as he is unproffessional and returned overweight to pre season
yer ma should have called you Paolo Zico Gerry Socrates HELLRAZOR

Online Red-Soldier

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
He's nearly finished his medical in Milan.

Audley Harrison has let himself go a bit.

Offline Nobby Reserve

• Legacy Fan
and returned overweight to pre season

He ended last season overweight, though.
A Tory, a worker and an immigrant are sat round a table. There's a plate of 10 biscuits in the middle. The Tory takes 9 then turns to the worker and says "that immigrant is trying to steal your biscuit"

Online Red-Soldier

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
He averaged 15 league goals a season at Anderlecht, zero league goals a season at Chelsea, 17 league goals at West Brom, 17 league goals a season at Everton and 14 league goals a season at United. Only once in his entire career has he ever managed to score more than 20 goals in a single season. That was at Everton 3 years ago. Outside of that, I honestly and genuinely cannot for the life of me figure out how Lukaku has managed to forge a reputation as being a good striker. Let's be honest, he has been absolutely terrible at United. I imagine most of them will be delighted that he has fucked off.

"Lukaku moved to United from Everton in 2017 and at the time was only the fourth player to score 80 goals in the Premier League before turning 24 - after Michael Owen, Robbie Fowler and Wayne Rooney.

In his debut season, Lukaku became one of only 11 United players to score 25 goals or more in a campaign since 1992-93. Cantona, Andy Cole and current manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer (25 each) are among the strikers who never matched Lukaku's 27-goal tally in a United campaign.

However, 26% of his United goals - 11 out of 42 - came in the first two months of his Old Trafford career.

He has scored 42 goals in 96 appearances for United but was often overlooked in the second half of last season in favour of England striker Marcus Rashford."

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/49263195

;D
« Last Edit: August 8, 2019, 03:18:58 pm by Red-Soldier »

Online TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
Not gone entirely well this window has it?

Better at the back?  Maybe yes.

Up front?  Not so good
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline JovaJova

• Advises you to avoid premature Jovaculation.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
United are really going into this season with Matic, McTommy, Pogba and Fred as their central midfield options ?

And Mata, Sanchez and Lingard as the creators ?

This has to be the worst squad they have had in the premier league era.

Woodward really is a hero
You said, I think I'm like Tennessee Williams, I wait for the click, I wait but it doesn't kick in

Offline paulrazor

• Dreams of a handjob from Timmy Mallett. Chronicler of seasons past. Cares more than Prelude Nr 5, or does he? No chance of getting a banana at his house.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
He ended last season overweight, though.

he looked tubby last year alright

but obviously hasnt bothered losing it

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
You can quibble with his record against the best sides but Lukaku pretty much guaranteed you 15+ league goals. If they think they can upgrade in that or get someone who better fits their style then fine. But to sell and then scrabble around for a Llorente type seems a bit mad.

He’s not a striker who can create and score out of nothing but he’s prolific for Belgium where he has some unbelievable creative talent supplying him. In thee right set up he’d score plenty.

Im not delighted he’s off because I think he’s amazing but I think he’s a more than decent Premier a league striker that they are getting rid of in the hope one of their youngsters (or not so young but still raw forwards) can deliver.

It might be better for them in the long run but still feels quite a gamble for them.

Online jepovic

• Only interested in the "prestigious" games, so won't be celebrating anything less.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Meh sd f
I don't know what you consider "good", but there were in total 15 PL players who scored more than him in his famously poor last season. Season before, there were only 5.

Over 20 is very good, that's where you find players like Salah and Aguero. Harry Kane got 17, just as an example. Obviously Lukaku is not at their level. Then again, what are the odds that ManU will find a player of that calibre?

I still think the odds of them getting Lukaku back in shape would have been way better.
« Last Edit: August 8, 2019, 03:42:27 pm by jepovic »

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
he did get 20 in all comps 4 seasons running in england and throwing in chelsea is a bit much. they hardly played him

Gary Neville's tweet was interesting though.

saying they want him gone as he is unproffessional and returned overweight to pre season

What's Luke Shaw got to do with it?
Jurgen YNWA

Offline paulrazor

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
What's Luke Shaw got to do with it?
forgotten about him

he goes to places on his own and gets a group discount

Online RyanBabel19

• Embarrassing.
  • Legacy Fan
How the fuck did this lot finish second in the league not so long ago

Online Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Michael Sheen is the actual Prince of 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
Lukaku is officially an Inter Milan player now.

https://twitter.com/Inter/status/1159475797939429378?s=20

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Jurgen YNWA

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
Wow

Not that he was particularly great but he was a good flat track bully. Their striking options now....
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Online RyanBabel19

• Embarrassing.
  • Legacy Fan
So the Martial being more of a striker line earlier in pre season was meant a lot more literally than I realised

Online Red-Soldier

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
They're selling a 15+ goal a season striker and replacing him with a 1/3 striker, who they have given a stonking new contract to  :o

Offline Nitramdorf

• No longer as forward as he used to be, so has dropped back into midfield. Didn't you hear?
  • Legacy Fan
What the hell does Lukaku mean by "Inter are not for everyone"?

Offline Kekule

• Not fussy.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
I would say there is a reasonable chance Pogba looks round the dressing room on Sunday and thinks “fuck it” to himself and starts to act (even more of) the twat to try and force a move before the Spanish window shuts.

Woodward will respond by giving him the club captaincy and Ł600k a week to keep him, temporarily, onside.

Online Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Michael Sheen is the actual Prince of 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
I would say there is a reasonable chance Pogba looks round the dressing room on Sunday and thinks “fuck it” to himself and starts to act (even more of) the twat to try and force a move before the Spanish window shuts.

Woodward will respond by giving him the club captaincy and Ł600k a week to keep him, temporarily, onside.

aren't Pogba and Lukaku bessie mates as well?

It's hardly going to cheer up an already moody and half arsed Pogba seeing him get his move away from them.

Online Riquende

• Taking one for the team by giving one to a lucky mascot? Pix or stfu!! (Although is PC is from the 90s so you'll have to wait a while...)
  • Legacy Fan
  • Μετρήστε με με μανία
Utd's new look front 3 managed 21 goals in the league last season, putting them only slightly behind the golden boot winners.
"The nicest thing about quotes is that they give us a nodding acquaintance with the originator which is often socially impressive."

~ Kenneth Williams, with whom I'm noddingly acquainted. Socially impressed?

Offline OneTouchFooty

• Legacy Fan
Its gone from looking like a potentially great window to a poor one for them. Midfield looks average with a not arsed Pogba still there. In attack.. Lukaku might have been a lumbering oaf but he always managed to get you goals. Martial for all his speed and skill is a hugely inconsistent player and Rashford blows hot and cold, with neither of them filling you with confidence of having the goalscoring instinct or getting you anywhere near 20 a season. I can see them struggling for goals throughout the season.
« Last Edit: August 8, 2019, 04:26:57 pm by OneTouchFooty »

Offline Flaccido Dongingo

• A Daily Mail plant. Don’t swing at the king!
  • Legacy Fan
Why are this lot pissing the bed on Twitter?, they've turned on Edwood Woodwood big time, did they pull out of a deal today or something?

Offline SerbianScouser

• Far from world class.
  • Legacy Fan
  • ...All the best
Smalling and Jones will finish their careers at Utd won't they?  :lmao :lmao

Their survival skills are truly admirable.

Offline Kekule

• Not fussy.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Smalling and Jones will finish their careers at Utd won't they?  :lmao :lmao

Their survival skills are truly admirable.

Give it 6 weeks and they'll be starting Champions League games together.

Offline Mozology

• Legacy Fan
  • FSG, spend some fucking money, miserable bastards
Forget Arsenal and Chelsea, they look worse than Everton at present  ;D

Whose their starting eleven if everyone's fit?

Offline tonysleft

• Legacy Fan
  • A manc

Whose their starting eleven if everyone's fit?
I guess

--------------DDG
AWB--Maguire--Lindelof--Shaw
------------Matic---------------
------Pogba------McTominay
-Lingard---Rashford---Martial

Pretty much the same as last season but new defenders. Matic is shit and will be exposed. We have no one at all to play on the right flank. It's not been a good window
Great chiefs and great loves in obliterated light

Online [new username under construction]

• Poster formerly know as shadowbane. Never lost his head whilst others panicked. Fucking kopite!
  • Legacy Fan
  • Insert something awesome here!
I guess

--------------DDG

Pretty much the same as last season but new defenders. Matic is shit and will be exposed. We have no one at all to play on the right flank. It's not been a good window

Doesn't Maguire play left side?

Offline Nobby Reserve

• Legacy Fan
I guess

--------------DDG

You were linked with more players than any other club this summer, real quality players, too. I know some will be clickbait shit, but no smoke and all that. Is Ed actually as crap as we all joke he is?

Offline Nobby Reserve

• Legacy Fan

When Everton talk about getting top-6, I'm not sure they were meaning 'by default'. But they really could do just that.

Offline tonysleft

• Legacy Fan
  • A manc

You were linked with more players than any other club this summer, real quality players, too. I know some will be clickbait shit, but no smoke and all that. Is Ed actually as crap as we all joke he is?
Considering he just flogged Herrera, Fellaini, Lukaku without any replacements and wants to force the line of "the yoof" in the press, yeah he's shit and a boardroom patsy. I think the Glazers want to sell up and don't fancy splashing out on transfers before they're gone

Offline Mozology

• Legacy Fan
I guess

--------------DDG

I really thought Fernandes was nailed on at some point.

Midfield is shockingly bad.

Offline Mozology

• Legacy Fan
Considering he just flogged Herrera, Fellaini, Lukaku without any replacements

Don't rate any of those three, but that's still around 25 goals out the door.

Offline tonysleft

• Legacy Fan
  • A manc
I really thought Fernandes was nailed on at some point.

Midfield is shockingly bad.
I don't even see where he'd fit. Pogba is such a hard player to find combos for because you know everything he is capable of and nothing of what he'll actually deliver. I think he was lined up to replace Pogba if he went. I don't know why we weren't in for Ndombele (no idea if he's even good) or even someone like Gueye just to have numbers, because Pereira and Fred are garbage and now they're going to be playing a lot.

Offline xbugawugax

• Legacy Fan
I guess

--------------DDG

replace matic with fred?

you have got to give fred some game time to be honest. matic have been stealing for a living a while now. and theres the afro guy chong who looks pretty good. and greenwood and gomes surely will fill up the squad.

Offline TALBERT

• Shite
  • Legacy Fan
Fucking hell they look shite

Arsenal have strengthened - Tierney, Luiz, Pepe

Man City - Have kept Sane (for now) and have bought some Fullbacks.

Spurs - Have strengthened

What shocks me is the forward players that Man Utd and Chelsea are starting the season with.

Man Utd - Rashford, Martial and Sanchez - They managed 21 goals last season

Chelsea - Abraham and Batshuayi

Salah-Firmino and Mane scored 57
« Last Edit: August 8, 2019, 05:25:58 pm by TALBERT »
Number 1 fan of Xabi Alonso Alberto Aquilani Raul Meireles. Barry is pure shite compared to Xabi Alberto Raul!!!!!
KIMI RAIKKONEN LEGEND WDC 2007
Gomes flapping at a ball looks like a sealion trying to have a wank!

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
Doesn't Maguire play left side?

He’s not allowed to play on the same side as Shaw for health and safety reasons.

Online TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
He’s not allowed to play on the same side as Shaw for health and safety reasons.
Good to see the sprinting stats that Lukaku leaked. 

Poor old moobs shaw at the bottom I see
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W