Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10
We cant do more than win our last 3.

Come on you spurs!
This title race is in the balance for me

City v Spurs  if city are like this is game on
Lol as if spurs can get anything from that game the spurs fans in the stadium will be supporting City.
spurs may have little chance of top 4 by the time they play city
no chance they get anything if so

Bournemouth at home for Arsenal tougher than people think as well
Spurs fans will burn the stadium down if they beat city. City will win their games, only fulham might give them a game but they look on the beach.
This title race is in the balance for me

City v Spurs  if city are like this is game on

There's a fair chance Spurs have nothing to play for there. They have Chelsea and us both away as their next two. If they get two points or less from those fixtures, there's almost no chance they're catching Villa.

And if they have nothing to play for, then there is no chance they're lifting a finger to help Arsenal.
We let one slip by not getting him in to replace Firmino. It would have been a seamless transition. Instead we have a forward who can't trap a ball, presses ineffectively and lacks a football brain.

His goal and assist numbers would have been similar to what Nunez is putting up but we would have an actual footballer along with the numbers.
He's incredible. We so need that.

Nunez would have been looking to aim for the keepers noggin in that situation.
These are from today. We are not playing today.

Why slag off our players in this thread?
Liverpool FC Forum / Re: Darwin Núñez (Darwin Gabriel Núñez Ribeiro)
« Last post by Eeyore on Today at 06:14:04 pm »
Honestly, I do love stats. Up until someone tries to use it to tell me Nunez is having comparable seasons to Mane/Firmino in effectiveness.

The issue is that I didn't I was replying to a poster who stated that Liverpool strikers have to be getting 20+ League goals per season.
Depends if they have a shot at 4th or not you'd imagine. They'll need to beat us at Anfield and Chelsea at Stamford Bridge before that.

Villa have to get the points as well and they've got two semi finals to play before their next two games.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10