Author Topic: Álisson Ramsés Becker  (Read 962174 times)

Offline Raid

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Welcome to Liverpool Alisson Ramses Becker
« Reply #2360 on: December 16, 2018, 07:27:04 pm »
I think it was Keane or Neville on Sky that called it a 'half mistake'.

I'd agree with that - could see exactly what he was doing and it would have been routine 95 times out of a hundred but it's bounced off his knee and into Lingard's path. No sweat, he's put enough credit in the bank over the past few weeks and the team got him out of a hole just as he did for them on Tuesday.

Offline rowan_d

• boat. Señor Paolo de Souza-Farquharson :)
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #2361 on: December 16, 2018, 07:28:34 pm »
So confident (keepers need this sort of confidence) he tried to catch and grab the ball instead of parrying it or punching it away. Won't criticize him, shit happens to the best of keepers, but i'll leave a question to the ones who have coached or played in goals - in hindsight, what should Alisson ideally have done in that situation?
Presumably you want to have it safe and caught well before the ball gets near the ground. In the rain there's a chance the ball will squirm away from you even if you try sandwiching it between hand and floor. Looked like he had enough time to get his forearms around the ball, was a bad error technically, with a particularly unfortunate outcome due to the way it pinged off his knee.

Reacted well though, didn't start panicking on the ball.

Offline Snail

• Disgusted by you. Snail murdering S h e e p. Ms Soppy Twat Potty Mouth. The Annabel Chong of RAWK's X-Factor. Likes giving Sir Cliff of Richard one.
  • Legacy Fan
  • How are we
« Reply #2362 on: December 16, 2018, 07:29:55 pm »
Still the best keeper in the league.

Offline FlashGordon

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • RAWK Cheltenham 2021 Champion Tipster*
« Reply #2363 on: December 16, 2018, 07:32:44 pm »
Fucking stupid Sky c*nts were too busy showing a replay but apparently the build up to our second goal started with some unbelievable play from a short kick out that we missed. Commentators mentioned it and said they must show it to us but then we scored and they never went back to it. Would love to see if it anyone has a full clip.

Oh and I wouldn't swap him for the world.
So bloody what? If you watch football to be absolutely miserable then go watch cricket.

Offline BazC

• ...is as good as Van Basten
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2364 on: December 16, 2018, 07:35:05 pm »
Fucking stupid Sky c*nts were too busy showing a replay but apparently the build up to our second goal started with some unbelievable play from a short kick out that we missed. Commentators mentioned it and said they must show it to us but then we scored and they never went back to it. Would love to see if it anyone has a full clip.

This is my point on the previous page. He plays a big part in the reason why his mistake didn’t matter on the day - we have the quality to score the goals when we put our foot down. His intelligence and ability to put the ball into a midfielder from those situations is a central pillar in our system at the moment.
“This place will become a bastion of invincibility and you are very lucky young man to be here. They will all come here and be beaten son”

Offline na fir dearg

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2365 on: December 16, 2018, 07:35:36 pm »
unfortunate but he has shown he can put mistakes behind him

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
« Reply #2366 on: December 16, 2018, 07:36:18 pm »
Sell him. Karius V2

Offline 1892tillforever

• "Just call me................daddy.............!"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Either the curtains go or I do
« Reply #2367 on: December 16, 2018, 07:36:21 pm »
Big players don't allow mistakes to damage their confidence; Becker is such a player thankfully. No question he will play a major role if we win silverware.

Offline TomDcs

• Cross dressing, pant shitting, clothes thief
  • Legacy Fan
  • Six times...
« Reply #2368 on: December 16, 2018, 07:36:57 pm »
Still the best keeper in the league.

Yeah despite Neville using that mistake to claim De Ge is better. He doesn’t make many mistakes, when he does they get highlighted which I suppose is normal. Loved the way the Sky cameras went straight to mignolet after it, really reminded me how much of a step is our current keeper is :lmao

Offline FlashGordon

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2369 on: December 16, 2018, 07:40:46 pm »
Oh and where was De Gea for Mane's goal? Stuck to his line unlike our big beautiful Brazilian midweek. All those manc twats calling it an easy save  :lmao
So bloody what? If you watch football to be absolutely miserable then go watch cricket.

Offline DelTrotter

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #2370 on: December 16, 2018, 07:42:02 pm »
Oh and where was De Gea for Mane's goal? Stuck to his line unlike our big beautiful Brazilian midweek. All those manc twats calling it an easy save  :lmao

Yep, frightened to death of coming out of his goal. Not sure what his pass percentage was either but it must have been embarrassing as he just punted it back to us every time, how Spain pick that lad I'll never know.

Offline Snail

• Disgusted by you. Snail murdering S h e e p. Ms Soppy Twat Potty Mouth. The Annabel Chong of RAWK's X-Factor. Likes giving Sir Cliff of Richard one.
  • Legacy Fan
  • How are we
« Reply #2371 on: December 16, 2018, 07:42:12 pm »
Loved the way the Sky cameras went straight to mignolet after it, really reminded me how much of a step is our current keeper is :lmao

We were laughing our heads off over that, what were they trying to imply? :lmao

Offline jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
« Reply #2372 on: December 16, 2018, 07:42:20 pm »
I'm impressed by how quickly he brushes any mistakes aside, doesn't let it affect him. Goalie's will always be prone to mistakes and they can't hide from them, when they make them. But as Klopp says the only important thing is we won today.
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline Snail

• Legacy Fan
  • How are we
« Reply #2373 on: December 16, 2018, 07:43:54 pm »
I'm impressed by how quickly he brushes any mistakes aside, doesn't let it affect him. Goalie's will always be prone to mistakes and they can't hide from them, when they make them. But as Klopp says the only important thing is we won today.

Fantastic how he didn't let it rattle him, and neither did the team. Any other year and it'd probably have somehow ended up with United winning 2-1.

Offline farawayred

• Whizz For Atomms. Nucular boffin. A Mars A Day Helps Him Work, Rest And Play
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Oh yes, I'm a believer!
« Reply #2374 on: December 16, 2018, 07:44:59 pm »
Yeah despite Neville using that mistake to claim De Ge is better. He doesn’t make many mistakes, when he does they get highlighted which I suppose is normal. Loved the way the Sky cameras went straight to mignolet after it, really reminded me how much of a step is our current keeper is :lmao
The argument that De Gea is better hinges on how many points he won United with the saves he makes, and he is a key contributor to their points tally. I'd even argue that last year they finished second largely because of that. But that does not necessarily make him a better keeper, compared to one (Alisson) who doesn't face shots all the time because the team defends properly. IMHO, it's far more difficult to be catching cold for 90+ min but stay focused and make a save in extra time.
Cruyff: "Victory is not enough, there also needs to be beautiful football."

Offline Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2375 on: December 16, 2018, 07:47:10 pm »
De Gea's made mistakes this season - against Leicester and Arsenal off the top of my head, every keeper does, Alisson will again too but he's awesome regardless. Didn't cost us, so no issue.
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

Offline Rush 82

• Seth Iffricans don't take the dog out for a walk - they take the line out!
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • From Cape Town to Anfield
« Reply #2376 on: December 16, 2018, 07:57:11 pm »
Ha

All keepers will make a mistake at various points - the key is to make them when it doesn't matter.

That requires a bit of good old fashioned luck.

He has it.

This lad is fucking boss.

Offline deFacto please, you bastards

• Apologies if I haven't responded to every post in every thread yet, I'm trying hard. farKnow.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2377 on: December 16, 2018, 08:00:03 pm »
I am confident if it wasn't raining as it was that he would have dealt with that.

Offline Macphisto80

• The Picasso of RAWK. But wants to shag Charlie Brooker. Go figure! Wants to hear about bi-curious Shauno's fantasies.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2378 on: December 16, 2018, 08:01:08 pm »
Yeah, I did the same thing. Sat there laughing and just said "Like fuck is he ever getting back near it!"

Sky are just c*nts. Carragher and Neville fucking embarrassed themselves today with the amounts of shite they spewed.

I wouldn't even say Alisson made a mistake. He fumbled, sure, but he did it under control, and got really unlucky that his knew followed through and punted it to troll face.

Offline tornado

• ali
  • Kopite
« Reply #2379 on: December 16, 2018, 08:06:33 pm »
NBCSN had the same feed, and after the goal cut to Mignolet on the bench. Lee Dixon it was I think on the commentary, who said Alisson would have to make atleast 5 or 6 such mistakes before he gets anywhere near starting XI again...thought it was a very fair comment, Alisson has huge credit in the bank

Offline GucciMane

• Anny Roader
« Reply #2380 on: December 16, 2018, 08:08:37 pm »
Minor

Offline newterp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2381 on: December 16, 2018, 08:19:06 pm »
How about those half field passes on a rope?

Offline JC the Messiah

• Legacy Fan
  • ♪ ...and now Jürgen-a believe us... ♬
« Reply #2382 on: December 16, 2018, 08:19:44 pm »
Awful keeper.  Now conceded 7 in the league, and today managed to double the number he's conceded at home.  Too late to get Karius and Ward back?

"I said to the boys before the game it would be impossible. But because it’s you, I say we have a chance."
Jürgen Klopp, 7 May 2019

"I told them if we score it will be different. We scored. It was different."
Rafael Benitez, 25 May 2005

Offline norecat

• Kopite
« Reply #2383 on: December 16, 2018, 08:58:13 pm »
Wouldn't be too hard on Alisson. Didn't see the game but heard he made a howler. This seems unfair. To me he was simply unlucky.

Offline FlashGordon

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2384 on: December 16, 2018, 09:01:30 pm »
Just watching the difference between him and De Gea on the ball really shines a light on why he's perfect for us. Still looking for the buildup to our second goal. Somewhere surely has to have it. Is it asking too much of MOTD to have it later?

Offline Brian Blessed

• Gordon's ALIVE? Practically Bear Grylls. Backwards Bluesman Bastard.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Feedback Tourist #4
« Reply #2385 on: December 16, 2018, 09:56:25 pm »
I think after sixteen games he was equal to one of our new signings going the longest in the league without deafet. So the longest now? And the team must be close to the lower amount conceded after 17?
Anyone else being strangely drawn to Dion Dublin's nipples?

Offline deFacto please, you bastards

• Apologies if I haven't responded to every post in every thread yet, I'm trying hard. farKnow.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2386 on: December 16, 2018, 10:37:26 pm »
The mancs clinging on to the mistake he's made you should see their comical posts on redcafe haha you sad sad tossers

Offline woof

• Barking up the wrong tree.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2387 on: December 16, 2018, 10:41:15 pm »
Sell him. Reinstate Karius. The original is always best. No heir-apparent nonsense

Offline farawayred

• Whizz For Atomms. Nucular boffin. A Mars A Day Helps Him Work, Rest And Play
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Oh yes, I'm a believer!
« Reply #2388 on: December 16, 2018, 10:44:02 pm »
The mancs clinging on to the mistake he's made you should see their comical posts on redcafe haha you sad sad tossers
Let them have it. See how well that served Leicester...

;D
Cruyff: "Victory is not enough, there also needs to be beautiful football."

Offline iAnfieldRoad

• Legacy Fan
  • JUSTICE IS COMING
« Reply #2389 on: December 16, 2018, 11:46:04 pm »
I love big ali and all keepers unfortunately make mistakes and we know that to our cost.It wont get to him and he is top class  ;)
Justice for the 97
You`ll never walk alone

Offline Socratease

• RAWK Philosopher
  • No new LFC topics
  • Legacy Fan
  • We All Live In A Red & White Kop
« Reply #2390 on: December 17, 2018, 12:04:36 am »
A first for Klopp and many more for the Kop!

It wasn't, 'Alisson in Blunderland'! Today it was great stuff from the RedMen against Man Utd ~ 3-1!!!

:scarf

The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance.

Socrates

Offline Paul-LFC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2391 on: December 17, 2018, 12:53:43 pm »
Watching the replay I'm not even sure that's a mistake, it's just bad luck. He has the ball until it hits his knee and bounces out. It's crap luck rather than a goalkeeping error.

Offline Yiannis

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Reds fan from Greece
« Reply #2392 on: December 17, 2018, 01:00:52 pm »

Sky and the rest do it all the time when there is a keeper error. Especially in our case, it's the shittiest shit stirring attempt I have ever seen.
Messi in fact doesn't have a recognizable trait.

Offline JoeCole

• Spoiler!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2393 on: December 17, 2018, 01:04:27 pm »
The pan to Migs on the bench after the mistake was incredible

Offline planet-terror

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2394 on: December 17, 2018, 05:36:53 pm »
Snivelling sneville was beside himself. He was almost delirious. De gea this. De gea gea that.  Pressure getting to big Al. Sky panning to Mignolet. Haha. Fuck off snivelling sneville
bollocks

Offline Lone Star Red

• Tex
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2395 on: December 17, 2018, 05:52:00 pm »
It was a GK error, no doubt about it. The only reason his knee came into the equation is that he initially didn't catch the cross cleanly and it dropped onto his knee. 98 times out of 100 he makes that catch as it's a pretty routine one. Was at a good height, he didn't have to move much for it and while it was hit with a decent amount of pace, it wasn't hit incredibly hard.

Alisson is boss and I love him and we are lucky to have him, but trying to do mental gymnastics to try and absolve him of the error makes you look like a nutter. Call it what it is, move on.
You cannot call overseas Liverpool supporters glory hunters. We’ve won one trophy this decade. If they’re glory hunters, they’re really bad ones. They’re actually journey hunters. It’s the journey and the story. Something about Liverpool has grabbed them." - Neil Atkinson (May, 2019)

"So don’t think about it – just play football.” - Jurgen Klopp

Offline J-Mc-

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2396 on: December 17, 2018, 06:06:42 pm »
It was a GK error, no doubt about it. The only reason his knee came into the equation is that he initially didn't catch the cross cleanly and it dropped onto his knee. 98 times out of 100 he makes that catch as it's a pretty routine one. Was at a good height, he didn't have to move much for it and while it was hit with a decent amount of pace, it wasn't hit incredibly hard.

Alisson is boss and I love him and we are lucky to have him, but trying to do mental gymnastics to try and absolve him of the error makes you look like a nutter. Call it what it is, move on.

Hardly an error.

He’s gone to push it into the ground to smother as most keepers do and his momentum has turned him, causing the ball to hit his knee.

Offline Mr_Shane

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2397 on: December 17, 2018, 06:55:20 pm »
They can laugh him all they like. But deep inside they are jealous. They know perfectly well how many points he has saved us. Show them the saves against Everton and Napoli, and 7 goals conceded, 10 clean sheets in 17 games  speaks for itself  :)

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #2398 on: December 17, 2018, 07:03:52 pm »
Watching the replay I'm not even sure that's a mistake, it's just bad luck. He has the ball until it hits his knee and bounces out. It's crap luck rather than a goalkeeping error.
I'd agree. He was in the right place to make the save. He got to it, but it was sheer bad luck that saw it bounce away from him and into the path of their man. It's just one of those unfortunate things rather than a clanger.

He'll brush it off and carry on being brilliant.

We move on. He moves on...

Three points. Merry Christmas.
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline blert596

• or is it Simon Peg, Advert: Buy incontinence bed pads from www.incontinencechoice.co.uk Wash & disposable. Trade & Public.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2399 on: December 17, 2018, 07:07:41 pm »

https://streamable.com/jmbay

All the badge kissing in the world don't make up for the fact that they are, frankly, not Liverpool Football Club. It's not their fault. Its just how it is.