Author Topic: Wildlife and Natural Places  (Read 45473 times)

Offline reddebs

• areddwarfis4lifenotjust4xmas
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
Re: Wildlife and Natural Places
« Reply #361 on: November 5, 2023, 10:30:43 pm »
Found some deer wandering around the Greenway

Offline afc tukrish

• How long for them sausages? Maggie May's Mythical Turkish Delight. RAWK's Expert Sausage Monster! Oakley Cannonier is fucking boss. Likes blowing his friends and undoing their nuts? Who nose?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • This looks like a nice spot...
    • Flat Back Four
« Reply #362 on: November 6, 2023, 12:11:11 am »

Chrissakes, be careful on the Greenway. People getting attacked, and not by deer... :D
Since haste quite Schorsch, but Liverpool are genuine fight pigs...

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #363 on: November 6, 2023, 12:20:10 am »
Chrissakes, be careful on the Greenway. People getting attacked, and not by deer... :D

People get attacked on the Greenway? By other people or something else?

Offline afc tukrish

• How long for them sausages? Maggie May's Mythical Turkish Delight. RAWK's Expert Sausage Monster! Oakley Cannonier is fucking boss. Likes blowing his friends and undoing their nuts? Who nose?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • This looks like a nice spot...
    • Flat Back Four
« Reply #364 on: November 6, 2023, 01:02:31 am »
People get attacked on the Greenway? By other people or something else?

By people, unfortunately...
Since haste quite Schorsch, but Liverpool are genuine fight pigs...

Offline Chakan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #365 on: November 6, 2023, 01:11:20 am »
By people, unfortunately...

That sucks! Although I’ve been walking there for over a year and nothing so far thank goodness.

Online zero zero

• Karma's a bitch. Innit.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #366 on: November 10, 2023, 11:20:49 am »
Those are really nice. What kind of deer are they, Chakan? White-tailed deer or mule deer? You're in one of the Carolina's, aren't you?

Offline Chakan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #367 on: November 10, 2023, 11:27:39 am »
Those are really nice. What kind of deer are they, Chakan? White-tailed deer or mule deer? You're in one of the Carolina's, aren't you?

I believe they were white tailed deer. Yeah I’m in the North Carolina.

We get deer in our backyard sometime although seeing deer on the greenway has been pretty rare, just because of the amount of people that frequent the place.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2023, 11:31:13 am by Chakan »

Online zero zero

• Karma's a bitch. Innit.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #368 on: November 10, 2023, 11:37:28 am »
I believe they were white tailed deer. Yeah I’m in the North Carolina.
Thought so from my extensive experience of hunting in RDR2 ;)

We get deer in our backyard sometime although seeing deer on the greenway has been pretty rare, just because of the amount of people that frequent the place.
My autistic son has had really tough year in 2023. I had to give up my job to become his transport assistant to get him to and from school. The big plus, apart from the fact he prefers going to school with me, is that his commute takes us through Richmond Park in SW London. 750 deer, both Red and Fallow.  I've seen stags jousting. The Red Deer especially can look magnificent at this time of year.

Offline Chakan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #369 on: November 10, 2023, 11:41:06 am »
Thought so from my extensive experience of hunting in RDR2 ;)

They're pretty common here, although we do get mule deer every now and again.

My autistic son has had really tough year in 2023. I had to give up my job to become his transport assistant to get him to and from school. The big plus, apart from the fact he prefers going to school with me, is that his commute takes us through Richmond Park in SW London. 750 deer, both Red and Fallow.  I've seen stags jousting. The Red Deer especially can look magnificent at this time of year.

Sorry to hear he's had a tough year! But at least he gets to see some cool deer with his dad! Hope 2024 is better.