Author Topic: The small things in life that really hannoy  (Read 2556019 times)

Offline slaphead

• Nothing up top.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: The small things in life that really annoy you
« Reply #1400 on: January 26, 2015, 03:18:32 pm »
Dirty, minging fucking fingernails. Get a wash ya scruffy bastard.

There's a fella who works in the shop round the corner from my house and I hate when you go in and hes there, his are minging, the hands are leaping and all .
He only works evenings like and there is a few of them there most of the time, I'll pretend to look for something else until one of the others are free instead of yer man

Offline Latenight Surfer

• Legacy Fan
  • Giggity
« Reply #1401 on: January 26, 2015, 03:29:32 pm »
When someone interrupts me while am talking about someth
"Genuine Struggle Leads To Genuine Success" - Yevado Annadle

Offline Mumm-Ra

• Dunking Heretic. Mexican drug runner. Can go whistle for a pair of decent trainees! Your own personal cheese. Yes.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1402 on: January 26, 2015, 06:25:53 pm »
People who call you on the phone...while they are eating. Just unthinkable.

Offline Sir Harvest Fields

• And it burns, burns, burns, the ring of fire. Generally an all-round decent fella but owes a great debt to felines globally. And to Jim. Shine On, You Crazy Diamond. "Winston? Winston! WINSTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
  • RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
  • Quicker Than Yngwie? Maybe!
« Reply #1403 on: January 27, 2015, 08:13:24 am »
Me getting the cold shoulder because i fell asleep after making her tea. Um, what would we have done? Sit in silence watching tv. Well, thats what happened, we sat in silence...
"Woe to you, Oh Earth and Sea, for the Devil sends the beast with wrath, because he knows the time is short...Let him who hath understanding reckon the number of the beast for it is a human number, its number is Six hundred and sixty six."

Offline gary75

• Despite all his care, he suffers from a sticky ring.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #1404 on: January 27, 2015, 10:02:45 am »
People who don't reverse into parking bays, then take ages when reversing out coz they can't see if any things coming.

When an interview is on the radio, and the host, after asking his question, repeatedly clicks his mouse or types stuff on the computer keyboard. It takes my attention from what the guest is saying.
Its more noticeable on 5live.
Get a rubber keyboard for heavens sake!
While I'm on about radio stuff, when you can hear the dj breathing into the mic, it's more audible on dab.

Offline Snail

• Disgusted by you. Snail murdering S h e e p. Ms Soppy Twat Potty Mouth. The Annabel Chong of RAWK's X-Factor. Likes giving Sir Cliff of Richard one.
  • Legacy Fan
  • How are we
« Reply #1405 on: January 27, 2015, 11:07:53 am »
Don't know if I've mentioned this before (I probably have, it really gets on my tits) - BBC newsreaders loudly smacking their lips at the start of every sentence. If you haven't noticed it before, you will now. No need to thank me :wave

Offline JLStretton

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1406 on: January 27, 2015, 02:44:27 pm »
Don't know if I've mentioned this before (I probably have, it really gets on my tits) - BBC newsreaders loudly smacking their lips at the start of every sentence. If you haven't noticed it before, you will now. No need to thank me :wave
I mentioned this about the people on ssn, it made me stopped watching the channel.
choose Life.

Offline AndyInVA

• Born in Liverpool, grew up in Yorkshire, live in the States
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Never Forget
« Reply #1407 on: January 27, 2015, 02:57:00 pm »
I mentioned this about the people on ssn, it made me stopped watching the channel.

how do you get through life when such a fairly insignificant and irrelevant little detail means you change your regular habits

freedom of choice and all that. if I made major choices every time I got pissed off I wouldnt leave the house anymore

Offline Latenight Surfer

• Legacy Fan
  • Giggity
« Reply #1408 on: January 27, 2015, 03:08:45 pm »

how do you get through life when such a fairly insignificant and irrelevant little detail means you change your regular habits

freedom of choice and all that. if I made major choices every time I got pissed off I wouldnt leave the house anymore

Well judging by the looks of it he clearly considers it to be a small thing that annoys him  ;)

Offline Nessy76

• Shits alone and doesn't condone public self-molestation. Literally Goldenballs' biggest fan
  • Legacy Fan
  • We All Live In A Red And White Klopp
    • Andrew Ness Photographer
« Reply #1409 on: January 27, 2015, 04:02:37 pm »

Deciding to stop watching SSN isn't really a major choice, though. It's just like noticing your fly is open and doing it up.
Fuck the Daily Mail.
Abolish FIFA

Offline JLStretton

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1410 on: January 27, 2015, 10:50:51 pm »
Well judging by the looks of it he clearly considers it to be a small thing that annoys him  ;)
This, SSN is a shit stain on "reporting" at the best of times anyway so this lip smacking was just the final straw.  Not like you cant find out sports news a thousand other ways.
choose Life.

Offline Thush

• Spawwow, Tit. Anal Chat is "Equidistant between chit-chat and analysis"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • It's pronounced "Toosh"
« Reply #1411 on: January 27, 2015, 10:53:46 pm »
People in supermarkets that can't manage to put their baskets into the pile of baskets on the floor. How bloody hard is it??

Offline Nessy76

• Shits alone and doesn't condone public self-molestation. Literally Goldenballs' biggest fan
  • Legacy Fan
  • We All Live In A Red And White Klopp
    • Andrew Ness Photographer
« Reply #1412 on: January 27, 2015, 11:43:08 pm »
People in supermarkets that can't manage to put their baskets into the pile of baskets on the floor. How bloody hard is it??

What if they put it in the pile, but leave the handles so the next person's basket wont fit, and then the next person just sort of rests it on top of the pile?
Fuck the Daily Mail.
Abolish FIFA

Offline Latenight Surfer

• Legacy Fan
  • Giggity
« Reply #1413 on: January 27, 2015, 11:44:10 pm »
Not being able to go to Wembley

Offline Fiasco

• Just add water to foam at the mouth. Can't spell San Francisco. Has promised to eat his own cock. Cannibal Self-Harm in that case.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96.
« Reply #1414 on: January 27, 2015, 11:53:35 pm »

Offline Big Red Richie

• Thread killer extraordinaire. For future reference the order is T, U, V, W, X, Y, Z
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1415 on: January 27, 2015, 11:56:31 pm »
The season is yet young, ya miserable tw*t.

;)
« Last Edit: January 27, 2015, 11:58:14 pm by Big Red Richie »

Offline sms1986

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1416 on: January 27, 2015, 11:57:09 pm »
Diego Costa's brain.

Offline Thush

• Spawwow, Tit. Anal Chat is "Equidistant between chit-chat and analysis"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • It's pronounced "Toosh"
« Reply #1417 on: January 28, 2015, 12:14:42 am »
What if they put it in the pile, but leave the handles so the next person's basket wont fit, and then the next person just sort of rests it on top of the pile?

I end up just putting them straight myself as I queue up.

Also, people who open cupboard doors and don't close them. I see that all the time where I work. Kitchen cupboards, coat closet doors, stationery drawers. Anything like that. Bang. Open. FFS.

• And it burns, burns, burns, the ring of fire. Generally an all-round decent fella but owes a great debt to felines globally. And to Jim. Shine On, You Crazy Diamond. "Winston? Winston! WINSTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
  • RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1418 on: January 28, 2015, 07:21:21 am »

Im going to Wembley :) AcDc are gonna be great ...
"Woe to you, Oh Earth and Sea, for the Devil sends the beast with wrath, because he knows the time is short...Let him who hath understanding reckon the number of the beast for it is a human number, its number is Six hundred and sixty six."

Offline Latenight Surfer

• Legacy Fan
  • Giggity
« Reply #1419 on: January 28, 2015, 07:50:06 am »
Im going to Wembley :) AcDc are gonna be great ...

Hope they win something there

Online J_Kopite

• Is he or isn't she? Cougar toy.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1420 on: January 28, 2015, 01:50:43 pm »
People calling "Twitter" -  "Twatter"

only ever seen it on here aswell.

Offline lauz

• Looking for a talented pastie smasher. Apply within.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1421 on: January 28, 2015, 08:40:15 pm »
I end up just putting them straight myself as I queue up.

Also, people who open cupboard doors and don't close them. I see that all the time where I work. Kitchen cupboards, coat closet doors, stationery drawers. Anything like that. Bang. Open. FFS.

I do that all the time, I leave them open then I bump into them.

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #1422 on: January 28, 2015, 09:15:38 pm »
I walk into the corner of my bed at least 2 or 3 times a week, despite having had the same bed for about 15 years and knowing full well where it is. Currently sporting an attractive bruise on my calf about three inches wide from my latest incident, and fucking hell it made me swear enough to make a sailor blush.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
« Reply #1423 on: January 28, 2015, 09:17:27 pm »
I walk into the corner of my bed at least 2 or 3 times a week, despite having had the same bed for about 15 years and knowing full well where it is. Currently sporting an attractive bruise on my calf about three inches wide from my latest incident, and fucking hell it made me swear enough to make a sailor blush.

I do that with door jams  :-[

Offline Latenight Surfer

• Legacy Fan
  • Giggity
« Reply #1424 on: January 28, 2015, 09:19:40 pm »
I do that with door jams  :-[

What a knob  :P

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
« Reply #1425 on: January 28, 2015, 09:20:36 pm »
What a knob  :P

I wish I could blame on the knob ;)

Offline only6times

• a night. Founder of the Breck Road Brasses mediation service. Owner of an out of control Fat Finger.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1426 on: January 28, 2015, 10:30:08 pm »
Winnets.
bitter,not me.a granddad,but I'm not even 40

Offline red_Mark1980

• Wool ginger runner
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • J.F.T.97
« Reply #1427 on: January 29, 2015, 07:06:31 am »

The local Tesco has begun an experiment with different sized baskets.

They've got the normal sized plastic ones, then added those slightly bigger ones that you can wheel about the gaff.

Try getting those bastards to fit together.

Offline SamAteTheRedAcid

• Currently facing issues around potty training. All help appreciated.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1428 on: January 29, 2015, 07:22:18 am »
Waking up at 5 am for no reason and not being able to get back to sleep.
get thee to the library before the c*nts close it down

we are a bunch of twats commenting on a website.

Offline AB LFC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1429 on: January 29, 2015, 09:08:38 am »
When the back on my iPhone 6 goes freezing cold due to the metal case. Annoying as shit

• RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1430 on: January 29, 2015, 02:40:08 pm »
Fuck off. Fuck off. Get to fucking fuckery you fucking fuck. Fuck the fuck off and when you get there fuck off some more you fucking fuck.

Offline Dr. Beaker

• Veo, to his mates. Shares 50% of his DNA with a banana. Would dearly love to strangle Frankengoose. Lo! Be he not ye Messiah, verily be he a child of questionable conduct in the eyes of Ye Holy Border Guards.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I... think I am, therefore...I....maybe.
« Reply #1431 on: January 29, 2015, 03:16:07 pm »
That tiresome twat on the Aviva adverts.
NAKED BOOBERY

Rile-Me costed L. Nee-Naw "The Child" Torrence the first jack the hat-trick since Eon Rush vs Accursed Toffos, many moons passed. Nee-Naw he could have done a concreted his palace in the pantyhose off the LibPole Gods...was not was for the invented intervention of Rile-Me whistler.

• RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1432 on: January 30, 2015, 07:33:47 am »
He does my nut in the twat.

Another for me ( im a grumpy twat i know ;)  ) is trying to get intimate with my Fiance and the bloody dog jumps on the bed whining. I want a jump on the bed you know. Im not hurting her, sadly.

Offline semit5

• obsessed with faeces
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1433 on: January 30, 2015, 02:03:14 pm »
People who call the premier league "the premiership". It's not just your average fan either, it's pundits/managers and players who should really know the name of the league they work in by now, it's been about 10 years since it was called the premiership. It gets used loads on here too.

Offline telekon

• Keep Calm And Carry On Coughing......Urgently needs to know the German word for "woosh", cos clearly "ironie" escapes him :)
  • Legacy Fan
  • I'm in love with here and I feel fine
« Reply #1434 on: January 30, 2015, 03:26:42 pm »
People who say or write "nom nom". It's been annoying me for years. Stop with that shit.
What has the universe got to do with it? You're here in Brooklyn! Brooklyn is not expanding!

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1435 on: January 30, 2015, 03:51:21 pm »
People who call the premier league "the premiership". It's not just your average fan either, it's pundits/managers and players who should really know the name of the league they work in by now, it's been about 10 years since it was called the premiership. It gets used loads on here too.

I also hate that twat on Final Score who over pronounces BarcLAYS every time he says the full name. Jason Mohammed is it?
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #1436 on: January 30, 2015, 04:05:23 pm »
I also hate that twat on Final Score who over pronounces BarcLAYS every time he says the full name. Jason Mohammed is it?

People at my work do that all the time too. It's pronounced BarcLEYS isn't it?Maybe we're the ones in the wrong all these years.

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1437 on: January 30, 2015, 04:12:02 pm »
People at my work do that all the time too. It's pronounced BarcLEYS isn't it?Maybe we're the ones in the wrong all these years.

If that's the case I'd rather be wrong than sound like a twat. ;D It's just said the same as Ross Barkley surely?

Offline Billy The Kid

• Out of the closet with a whiet shirt on, but would pay a fiver not to be gay...Would prefer to give his manliness to someone rather than receive theirs especially Amir in another life.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I'm Your Huckleberry
« Reply #1438 on: January 30, 2015, 04:39:14 pm »
When you're paying for something using coins, and your 5p short, but the tight c*nt behind the till wont let you off so you have to break a note

Gets right on my tits that
When overtaken by defeat, as you may be many times, remember than mans faith in his own ability is tested many times before he is crowned with final victory. Defeats are nothing more than challenges to keep trying.” – Napoleon Hill.

Offline Mumm-Ra

• Dunking Heretic. Mexican drug runner. Can go whistle for a pair of decent trainees! Your own personal cheese. Yes.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1439 on: January 30, 2015, 05:52:38 pm »
When scrotes expect a discount because they don't have the right change