Author Topic: The small things in life that really hannoy  (Read 2557398 times)

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
Re: The small things in life that really annoy you
« Reply #11080 on: May 11, 2017, 10:26:40 pm »
Senior management who now doubt still have their jobs, I'm guessing.

The unions get criticised for their part in poor labour relations in the 1970s but crap management, both in terms of union relations and general organisation, continue to get off lightly for their part in the decline of British industry.

Offline Kop307

• Bets against Liverpool. "I could be talking utter fucking shit".
  • Kopite
« Reply #11081 on: May 12, 2017, 12:24:34 am »
When you're driving, approaching a roundabout, and you can fucking see the road is clear from every way, and the car in front stops to look.

You should be legally allowed to fucking plow through the back of someone for it.
There are 2 types of posters on RAWK - Those who have an opinion and post - and those who just comment on those who post. Have an opinion - grow up.

Offline SP

• Thor ain't got shit on this dude! Alpheus. SPoogle. The Equusfluminis Of RAWK. Straight in at the deep end with a tube of Vagisil. Needs to get a half-life. Needs a damned good de-frag.
  • RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Southern Pansy
« Reply #11082 on: May 12, 2017, 07:36:12 am »
When you're driving, approaching a roundabout, and you can fucking see the road is clear from every way, and the car in front stops to look.

You should be legally allowed to fucking plow through the back of someone for it.

People temperamentally unsuitable to drive.

Offline Medellin

• Self-confessed daft meff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Sound
« Reply #11083 on: May 12, 2017, 07:52:02 am »
I got this virus/chill last weekend,chest is now fucked..hurts when i cough..
Thing is,i barely cough all day but as soon as i lay down to sleep at night..i get an uncontrollable cough which keeps me up all night.
Support the team,Trust & Believe.

Online paulrazor

• Dreams of a handjob from Timmy Mallett. Chronicler of seasons past. Cares more than Prelude Nr 5, or does he? No chance of getting a banana at his house.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Take me 2 the magic of the moment on a glory night
« Reply #11084 on: May 12, 2017, 08:27:52 am »
Yeah whenever I had chest infections it was always worse at night and first thing in the morning for some reason
yer ma should have called you Paolo Zico Gerry Socrates HELLRAZOR

Online Kenny's Jacket

• Kenny's Vegan Jacket Potato. Talks more sense than me.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #11085 on: May 12, 2017, 08:34:40 am »
People temperamentally unsuitable to drive.
:lmao
As I've said before, the Full English is just the base upon which the Scots/Welsh/NI have improved upon. Sorry but the Full English is the worst of the British breakfasts.

Online Kenny's Jacket

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11086 on: May 12, 2017, 08:37:03 am »
I got this virus/chill last weekend,chest is now fucked..hurts when i cough..
Thing is,i barely cough all day but as soon as i lay down to sleep at night..i get an uncontrollable cough which keeps me up all night.

Yeah whenever I had chest infections it was always worse at night and first thing in the morning for some reason

Im not a trained Dr, but isn't it to do with lying down and the mucus coming back up when you do so.
As I've said before, the Full English is just the base upon which the Scots/Welsh/NI have improved upon. Sorry but the Full English is the worst of the British breakfasts.

Offline Medellin

• Legacy Fan
  • Sound
« Reply #11087 on: May 12, 2017, 08:48:57 am »
Im not a trained Dr, but isn't it to do with lying down and the mucus coming back up when you do so.

Solution here..

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11088 on: May 12, 2017, 11:11:43 am »

M58 Junction in Skem where the little chef used to be, back in 2008, I'm on my bike following a Mondeo, massive roundabout, you can see as we pass the petrol station there is nothing coming on the roundabout. As we approach, speed is under 30, I can see he can go and he appears to be going,so I turn my head to the right to confirm nothing is coming. Because of the curve of the road on the approach to the roundabout, I lose sight of the car. Look forward, the fucker has gone and stopped and I'm about to hit him!!! Hits the brakes, massive stoppie (bike is on the front wheel with the back in the air) due to shell grip and super sticky tyres and weight pitching forwards. Trying my hardest to ease the pressure on the brakes but cant stop, so brakes harder, comes to a stop but gone past the point of no return so goes over the bars. Bike misses the car but I hit it and damaged the bumper. Bike landed on me and jammed my leg.  :no
Jurgen YNWA

Offline Kop307

• Bets against Liverpool. "I could be talking utter fucking shit".
  • Kopite
« Reply #11089 on: May 12, 2017, 01:29:02 pm »
M58 Junction in Skem where the little chef used to be, back in 2008, I'm on my bike following a Mondeo, massive roundabout, you can see as we pass the petrol station there is nothing coming on the roundabout. As we approach, speed is under 30, I can see he can go and he appears to be going,so I turn my head to the right to confirm nothing is coming. Because of the curve of the road on the approach to the roundabout, I lose sight of the car. Look forward, the fucker has gone and stopped and I'm about to hit him!!! Hits the brakes, massive stoppie (bike is on the front wheel with the back in the air) due to shell grip and super sticky tyres and weight pitching forwards. Trying my hardest to ease the pressure on the brakes but cant stop, so brakes harder, comes to a stop but gone past the point of no return so goes over the bars. Bike misses the car but I hit it and damaged the bumper. Bike landed on me and jammed my leg.  :no

Mate, the amount of times I've nearly gone in the back of people because of this. I did it not long ago.

Approaching a roundabout, I can see nothing is coming whatsoever from any direction, reach down to adjust the climate control taking my eyes off the road for a split second, look up, stopped car at an empty roundabout. Nearly smashed straight through them. It's so so so annoying.
There are 2 types of posters on RAWK - Those who have an opinion and post - and those who just comment on those who post. Have an opinion - grow up.

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11090 on: May 12, 2017, 01:45:03 pm »
You'd fail your test for stopping at an empty roundabout, I've no idea why people are not looking earlier.
Jurgen YNWA

Offline CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #11091 on: May 12, 2017, 07:09:36 pm »
When you drive the supermarket and the car park in empty, only to come out to find someone has parked so fucking close to your car (their drivers side next to my car) that unless they were skinnier than Peter Crouch or crawled out the sun roof that they almost certainly opened their door onto your car.

Just park in one of the many empty spaces you useless wanker.

Offline SP

• Thor ain't got shit on this dude! Alpheus. SPoogle. The Equusfluminis Of RAWK. Straight in at the deep end with a tube of Vagisil. Needs to get a half-life. Needs a damned good de-frag.
  • RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11092 on: May 12, 2017, 07:14:15 pm »
Mate, the amount of times I've nearly gone in the back of people because of this. I did it not long ago.

Approaching a roundabout, I can see nothing is coming whatsoever from any direction, reach down to adjust the climate control taking my eyes off the road for a split second, look up, stopped car at an empty roundabout. Nearly smashed straight through them. It's so so so annoying.

Then you are driving too close, too fast to both. If you do not leave enough gap to cope with erratic behaviour from the car in front, you are at fault. Basic defensive driving.

Offline SP

• RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11093 on: May 12, 2017, 07:15:48 pm »
You'd fail your test for stopping at an empty roundabout, I've no idea why people are not looking earlier.

If you are unsure, you stop and make sure. Better than just risking it every time.

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11094 on: May 12, 2017, 08:19:34 pm »
If you are unsure, you stop and make sure. Better than just risking it every time.

The whole point of roundabouts is to keep traffic flowing.At a roundabout you give way, you don't have to stop unless you will come into conflict with another road user.  As both me and Kop307 are saying, this is happening at roundabouts where you can see clearly there is no traffic and any good driver will know its safe to proceed. If you drive up to the give way line, stop, then look, that is very poor driving, its showing no forward planning, observational skills and you're not making progress. On the approach to a roundabout, you should be looking to see if it is clear and making the decision if you can safely go or if you need to stop well before you get to the give way line..

Jurgen YNWA

Offline SP

• RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11095 on: May 12, 2017, 08:27:53 pm »
The whole point of roundabouts is to keep traffic flowing.At a roundabout you give way, you don't have to stop unless you will come into conflict with another road user.  As both me and Kop307 are saying, this is happening at roundabouts where you can see clearly there is no traffic and any good driver will know its safe to proceed. If you drive up to the give way line, stop, then look, that is very poor driving, its showing no forward planning, observational skills and you're not making progress. On the approach to a roundabout, you should be looking to see if it is clear and making the decision if you can safely go or if you need to stop well before you get to the give way line..

Ideally yes. But anticipating that someone will go and not leaving yourself enough reaction time to stop if they don't is really poor driving. There are many legitimate reasons why the driver in front may pause. Failing to account for those is your failing.

Online Elmo!

• Spolier alret!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11096 on: May 12, 2017, 08:29:34 pm »
Ideally yes. But anticipating that someone will go and not leaving yourself enough reaction time to stop if they don't is really poor driving. There are many legitimate reasons why the driver in front may pause. Failing to account for those is your failing.

Rule #1 of driving - assume all other drivers are idiots and prepare for their idiocy.

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11097 on: May 12, 2017, 09:35:41 pm »

With my one, due to the way the road went I lost sight of the car as I turned my head, no peripheral vision in a full face helmet. I was bimbling along on the bike as my wife was pregnant so I was on my best behaviour and I'd left more than the 2 second gap, by the time I saw him again and realised he'd stopped, the gap had closed up too much.  There was absolutely no reason for him to stop, he could see around the roundabout for at least 100 yds before it.
Jurgen YNWA

Online Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11098 on: May 13, 2017, 09:37:45 am »
"If we can't beat xxxx then we don't deserve Champions League"

FUCK OFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Online paulrazor

• Dreams of a handjob from Timmy Mallett. Chronicler of seasons past. Cares more than Prelude Nr 5, or does he? No chance of getting a banana at his house.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11099 on: May 13, 2017, 09:59:21 am »
When you drive the supermarket and the car park in empty, only to come out to find someone has parked so fucking close to your car (their drivers side next to my car) that unless they were skinnier than Peter Crouch or crawled out the sun roof that they almost certainly opened their door onto your car.

yep. I hate that. I had an avensis for a few years and at least 10 times I came out into a car park to see marks on my doors and bumpers from wankers hitting my car and fucking off.

I'd have loved to have caught someone. Only revenge I got was in the gym one day. I parked. Then came out to find a big gold scratch on my car (silver) . it was very obviously the car next to me given it was there after me and they had marked their own bumper.

When the coast was clear I scratched my key down the side of his door.

Offline Billy The Kid

• Out of the closet with a whiet shirt on, but would pay a fiver not to be gay...Would prefer to give his manliness to someone rather than receive theirs especially Amir in another life.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I'm Your Huckleberry
« Reply #11100 on: May 13, 2017, 10:59:31 am »

Similar to going to the gym and sitting in an empty locker room until some weirdo walks in and starts getting undressed right next to you.

I'm not homophobic or anything, but I could do without the sight of another mans hairy ball sack dangling before my eyes first thing in the morning
When overtaken by defeat, as you may be many times, remember than mans faith in his own ability is tested many times before he is crowned with final victory. Defeats are nothing more than challenges to keep trying.” – Napoleon Hill.

Offline Billy The Kid

• Out of the closet with a whiet shirt on, but would pay a fiver not to be gay...Would prefer to give his manliness to someone rather than receive theirs especially Amir in another life.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I'm Your Huckleberry
« Reply #11101 on: May 13, 2017, 11:00:57 am »

FUCK OFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Who said that? Al555?
When overtaken by defeat, as you may be many times, remember than mans faith in his own ability is tested many times before he is crowned with final victory. Defeats are nothing more than challenges to keep trying.” – Napoleon Hill.

Online Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11102 on: May 13, 2017, 11:01:03 am »
People that call in and don't have their security details ready. You already fucking know you are going to be asked for them, yet you call and spend ages rummaging around in a drawer to find them. Fucking wankers.  :butt

Online Barneylfc∗

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11103 on: May 13, 2017, 11:01:43 am »
Who said that? Al555?

Loads of people mate. Bugs the fuck out of me

Offline SamAteTheRedAcid

• Currently facing issues around potty training. All help appreciated.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11104 on: May 13, 2017, 11:12:32 am »
People that call in and don't have their security details ready. You already fucking know you are going to be asked for them, yet you call and spend ages rummaging around in a drawer to find them. Fucking wankers.  :butt

But isn't that time they're rummaging in the drawers then basically free time for you to browse RAWK? ;D Yet you're still on the line so technically working...
get thee to the library before the c*nts close it down

we are a bunch of twats commenting on a website.

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11105 on: May 13, 2017, 11:16:35 am »

Oh I hate that too. I've got a really clean x type jag now, so I now park as far as I can from where the majority park, my step-dad had over £600 of damage done in car parks.

I once had to get in the passenger side release the handbrake and push the car forward to get in some c*nt was that close, they must have been skinny as anything to get out their car. Gobbed a massive greeny on their window.
Jurgen YNWA

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #11106 on: May 13, 2017, 11:19:28 am »
Similar to going to the gym and sitting in an empty locker room until some weirdo walks in and starts getting undressed right next to you.

I'm not homophobic or anything, but I could do without the sight of another mans hairy ball sack dangling before my eyes first thing in the morning

This reads just like an extract from Last Exit to Brooklyn.

Online Barneylfc∗

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11107 on: May 13, 2017, 11:43:03 am »
But isn't that time they're rummaging in the drawers then basically free time for you to browse RAWK? ;D Yet you're still on the line so technically working...

I did actually post this while they were looking  ;D

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11108 on: May 13, 2017, 11:44:45 am »
I did actually post this while they were looking  ;D

;D
Jurgen YNWA

Online paulrazor

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11109 on: May 13, 2017, 12:53:59 pm »
Oh I hate that too. I've got a really clean x type jag now, so I now park as far as I can from where the majority park, my step-dad had over £600 of damage done in car parks.

I once had to get in the passenger side release the handbrake and push the car forward to get in some c*nt was that close, they must have been skinny as anything to get out their car. Gobbed a massive greeny on their window.
did that to someone's window recently when they nicked a car park spot on me

Offline Medellin

• Legacy Fan
  • Sound
« Reply #11110 on: May 13, 2017, 01:22:45 pm »
Supermarket car parks.. ::)

It's crazy how we get worked up over the smallest things, i had a similar experience when my mrs went into the supermarket to pick up a few bits..i was completely whacked after a tough day at work & stayed in the car,seat back & was claiming some overdue zzz's when the car door next to me whacked my car that hard i near shit a brick.
Got out the car & there was an elderly lady stuffing groceries on the back seat coz the boot was chocker..
I said she'd just whacked my car & showed her the dent & even the colour of her car paint was visible..
Her reply?

"Prove it"!

Cue the red mist,i am one of the most tolerant & respectful  there is out there towards ladies & also the elderly but she got & deserved both barrells off me that day.
She drove off middle finger wagging..

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #11111 on: May 13, 2017, 02:14:02 pm »
Supermarket car parks.. ::)

It's crazy how we get worked up over the smallest things, i had a similar experience when my mrs went into the supermarket to pick up a few bits..i was completely whacked after a tough day at work & stayed in the car,seat back & was claiming some overdue zzz's when the car door next to me whacked my car that hard i near shit a brick.
Got out the car & there was an elderly lady stuffing groceries on the back seat coz the boot was chocker..
I said she'd just whacked my car & showed her the dent & even the colour of her car paint was visible..
Her reply?

"Prove it"!

Cue the red mist,i am one of the most tolerant & respectful  there is out there towards ladies & also the elderly but she got & deserved both barrells off me that day.
She drove off middle finger wagging..

She sounds like Catherine Tate's nan.

Online Kenny's Jacket

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11112 on: May 13, 2017, 02:23:56 pm »

FUCK OFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Exactly

If we get more points than 16 other teams we deserve it.

Offline Medellin

• Legacy Fan
  • Sound
« Reply #11113 on: May 13, 2017, 05:16:47 pm »
She sounds like Catherine Tate's nan.

Yep but not the accent you would expect,posh accent..southern posh..'be quiet,piss orf'..defo a mrs bucket.

Offline J_Kopite

• Is he or isn't she? Cougar toy.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11114 on: May 14, 2017, 12:23:16 pm »
This new internet trend of calling dogs "doggos"

Offline Sir Harvest Fields

• And it burns, burns, burns, the ring of fire. Generally an all-round decent fella but owes a great debt to felines globally. And to Jim. Shine On, You Crazy Diamond. "Winston? Winston! WINSTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
  • RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
  • Quicker Than Yngwie? Maybe!
« Reply #11115 on: May 14, 2017, 12:45:04 pm »
Birds
"Woe to you, Oh Earth and Sea, for the Devil sends the beast with wrath, because he knows the time is short...Let him who hath understanding reckon the number of the beast for it is a human number, its number is Six hundred and sixty six."

Offline CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA

Offline ToneLa

• you know the rules but I make the game.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • I AM FURIOUS, RED (STILL)
« Reply #11117 on: May 14, 2017, 12:53:05 pm »
Those wacky selfies with superimposed cheetah ears and nose.

I bet every person doing it thinks they are showing a wacky and zany individual sense of humour!

Offline Sir Harvest Fields

• And it burns, burns, burns, the ring of fire. Generally an all-round decent fella but owes a great debt to felines globally. And to Jim. Shine On, You Crazy Diamond. "Winston? Winston! WINSTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
  • RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
  • Quicker Than Yngwie? Maybe!
« Reply #11118 on: May 14, 2017, 12:56:33 pm »
Birddos?

Nah them fucking pigeons and shit. i have loads near my flat. I have the most annoying , attractive russian girl living above me and i woke up and thought she was enjoying herself so i thought id join along. It was the damn birds...
"Woe to you, Oh Earth and Sea, for the Devil sends the beast with wrath, because he knows the time is short...Let him who hath understanding reckon the number of the beast for it is a human number, its number is Six hundred and sixty six."

Offline Medellin

• Legacy Fan
  • Sound
« Reply #11119 on: May 14, 2017, 01:00:50 pm »
Standing on an upturned plug bare-footed.