Author Topic: Rattus norvegicus/Rats/Rowland/Vermin  (Read 12269 times)

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
Re: Rats - Rattus norvegicus
« Reply #80 on: August 10, 2021, 10:04:56 pm »
Bins and Bird tables are the biggest attractors for rats.

Don't let bins over flow and have a closeable  lid. Bird feeders - if you can't catch the throw away of birds on a floor tray and clean regularly, then you're going to run the  risk of enticing rats in.

Poisons are too prone to taking out potentially other animals, I prefer to shoot them, though we don't have many left now, a bit like magpies, who are sky rats.
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

Offline CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #81 on: August 10, 2021, 10:05:54 pm »
Probably bringing it back for his turtle mates.

That was the joke I made to my gf at the time. She didn’t get the reference  :(

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #82 on: August 10, 2021, 10:07:55 pm »
That was the joke I made to my gf at the time. She didn’t get the reference  :(

This country.

I saw the official Spurs Twitter announced Romero with a bad So Solid Crew reference and no fucker knew what they were going on about. I’ve never felt so old. :D

Offline princeoftherocks

• Legacy Fan
  • black sheep scouse
« Reply #83 on: August 10, 2021, 10:32:33 pm »
Mate, you should read 1984

Yeah,  by mate i mean fellow red and white kopite.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2021, 10:35:13 pm by princeoftherocks »
dios esta buena

Offline redbyrdz

• No to sub-optimal passing! Not content with one century, this girl does two together. Oh, and FUCK THE TORIES deh-deh-deh-deh!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #84 on: August 11, 2021, 08:37:01 am »
There's lots of rats here, and they're there all the time. I know because the cat brings them in quite often. Usually young ones, just out of baby age. The older ones are probably too careful, there's lots of cats here too! I'm pretty sure they are rats, I only got a mouse brought in once.

The only time I've seen a big adult rat during the day was when it had been poisened. Poor thing tried to drink all the water from a drain in my yard and ate the moss on the concrete, signs of poisoning.

I think they are quite cute to be honest. :-\
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us." - Bill Shankly

Offline Slippers

• atennerandwesaynomoreyeah?
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #85 on: August 11, 2021, 08:44:13 am »
There's lots of rats here, and they're there all the time. I know because the cat brings them in quite often. Usually young ones, just out of baby age. The older ones are probably too careful, there's lots of cats here too! I'm pretty sure they are rats, I only got a mouse brought in once.

The only time I've seen a big adult rat during the day was when it had been poisened. Poor thing tried to drink all the water from a drain in my yard and ate the moss on the concrete, signs of poisoning.

Most of the rats we see are hanging out of next door's cat's mouth,some of them are almost as big as her.

Offline TheMissionary

• PositionIsSoooooooOrdinary!
  • Legacy Fan
  • That's nice, that's McDermott, and that's a goal!!
« Reply #86 on: August 11, 2021, 10:42:01 am »
The thread title piqued my interest, "got to have a squint at that". 

Then it wasn't about the Stranglers first album, it was about people's encounters with big mice.  How disappointed was I?
TheMissionary
YNWA

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #87 on: August 11, 2021, 02:42:27 pm »

Mate of mine used to have pet rats and they were lovely things.

However, my mate used to work in an engineering firm in one of the old 3 storey warehouses on Sefton Street and he walked into the canteen one morning at 7am to be confronted by a wharf rat, he said it was fucking huge, as big as a cat and just sat looking at him. He lobbed a spanner at it and it just sneered before ambling away. It then climbed into the cooker and when he pulled the door open, the back was gone and there was a hole in the wall the fuckers had made.
Jurgen YNWA

Offline Alan_X

• WUM. 'twatito' - The Cat Herding Firm But Fair Voice Of Reason (Except when he's got a plank up his arse). Gimme some skin, priest! Has a general dislike for Elijah Wood. Clearly cannot fill even a thong! RAWK Resident Muppet. Has a crush o
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Come on you fucking red men!!!
  • Super Title: This is super!
« Reply #88 on: August 11, 2021, 03:11:45 pm »
Are they Hanging Around?

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/tw2apT8MWVQ" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/tw2apT8MWVQ</a>

Rattus Rattus is the other common species but whichever you get they are nasty fuckers if they get into your house. We had the telltale rat droppings last year and you need to be really carefull cleaning up. Their shit can contain some horrible diseases. Had pest control in who thought they probably got in through the drains and up through the toilet bowl. Had the waterboard check the interceptors and also closed up any holes.

Had a mouse pop up through a hole in a concrete floor so put traps down.

All been clear for a while now.

« Last Edit: August 11, 2021, 03:14:37 pm by Alan_X »
Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)
09/03/2011 08:04
Give a man a mask and he will tell the truth, Give a man a user name and he will act like a total twat.
Its all about winning shiny things.

Online Crosby Nick

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #89 on: August 11, 2021, 03:13:36 pm »
How can you tell the difference in species Alan? The ones I see by the river are brown and about the size of my foot (not counting the tail).

You see the odd dead one by the canal from time to time which is a bit grim.

Offline Nobby Reserve

• Onanistic Charades Champion Of Roundabouts. Euphemistic Gerbil Starver.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Do you wanna build a snowman?
« Reply #90 on: August 11, 2021, 03:35:47 pm »
Bins and Bird tables are the biggest attractors for rats.

Don't let bins over flow and have a closeable  lid. Bird feeders - if you can't catch the throw away of birds on a floor tray and clean regularly, then you're going to run the  risk of enticing rats in.

Poisons are too prone to taking out potentially other animals, I prefer to shoot them, though we don't have many left now, a bit like magpies, who are sky rats.

That really cold & snowy winter in 09/10 I put a bird feeder out hanging from a tree branch cos the snow was thick on the ground and everything was frozen. Wasn't a very good one, as the nuts and seeds used to just spill out onto the tray then onto the floor below.

A couple days later I saw squirrel tracks in the snow leading from the back of the garden to below the feeder then back again. There were more tracks the next day. Then I saw the squirrel making its scampering way across the snow and it wasn't a squirrel. The feeder went in the bin.
A Tory, a worker and an immigrant are sat round a table. There's a plate of 10 biscuits in the middle. The Tory takes 9 then turns to the worker and says "that immigrant is trying to steal your biscuit"

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #91 on: August 11, 2021, 03:57:12 pm »
My bosses office looks out on our car park and one day he just shouted 'little bastard', and he'd seen a rat outside just run up his car tyre. When he went home later he slammed the door first....and it shot out and off like a rocket! About a week later he was having issues with the electrics on his car, took it to a local garage who told him said rat had gnawed through a load of wires and it was gonna cost him £200 to fix. He started parking in another businesses car park purely to avoid this fucking rat feasting on his car..... few weeks later started having the same issues, took it garage again and the rats only followed him to the new car park and started chewing on his wires again!
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline L4Red

• Kopite
« Reply #92 on: August 11, 2021, 04:01:00 pm »
My bosses office looks out on our car park and one day he just shouted 'little bastard', and he'd seen a rat outside just run up his car tyre. When he went home later he slammed the door first....and it shot out and off like a rocket! About a week later he was having issues with the electrics on his car, took it to a local garage who told him said rat had gnawed through a load of wires and it was gonna cost him £200 to fix. He started parking in another businesses car park purely to avoid this fucking rat feasting on his car..... few weeks later started having the same issues, took it garage again and the rats only followed him to the new car park and started chewing on his wires again!

Plenty of cars on our road have had their wires chewed etc, when the rats get into the warm engine bay I guess.

Horrendous for them round here, walk around in broad daylight and the council do sweet FA

Offline Nobby Reserve

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #93 on: August 11, 2021, 04:05:03 pm »
Plenty of cars on our road have had their wires chewed etc, when the rats get into the warm engine bay I guess.

Horrendous for them round here, walk around in broad daylight and the council do sweet FA

I know there's the 'law of unintended consequences' but if I had a 'eradicate the entire species' button, it'd be close between these and mosquitos/midges
A Tory, a worker and an immigrant are sat round a table. There's a plate of 10 biscuits in the middle. The Tory takes 9 then turns to the worker and says "that immigrant is trying to steal your biscuit"

Offline Lee1-6Liv

• Daddy Discord
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #94 on: August 11, 2021, 05:10:35 pm »
How can you tell the difference in species Alan? The ones I see by the river are brown and about the size of my foot (not counting the tail).

You see the odd dead one by the canal from time to time which is a bit grim.

Your foot has a tail?  :o

Online Crosby Nick

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #95 on: August 11, 2021, 05:11:45 pm »
Your foot has a tail?  :o

Just can’t tie my laces.

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #96 on: August 11, 2021, 05:21:28 pm »
Mate of mine used to have pet rats and they were lovely things.

However, my mate used to work in an engineering firm in one of the old 3 storey warehouses on Sefton Street and he walked into the canteen one morning at 7am to be confronted by a wharf rat, he said it was fucking huge, as big as a cat and just sat looking at him. He lobbed a spanner at it and it just sneered before ambling away. It then climbed into the cooker and when he pulled the door open, the back was gone and there was a hole in the wall the fuckers had made.

Ha. My Uncle John was a storeman in Dysons in Grafton Street. In the late 70s their ratter gave birth to a litter and he gave my dad a little black kitten. Within weeks it was out and about killing everything in sight leading to him being belatedly christened Sid, after Sid Vicious. He'd often claw at the backdoor with some hald dead creature in his jaws leading to my mum chasing him away with the yard brush.

He was a right bastard of a cat.

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #97 on: August 11, 2021, 05:34:59 pm »
Ha. My Uncle John was a storeman in Dysons in Grafton Street. In the late 70s their ratter gave birth to a litter and he gave my dad a little black kitten. Within weeks it was out and about killing everything in sight leading to him being belatedly christened Sid, after Sid Vicious. He'd often claw at the backdoor with some hald dead creature in his jaws leading to my mum chasing him away with the yard brush.

He was a right bastard of a cat.

That's just remined me of a story my Ma told me about their cat they had when she lived in Everton. This cat killed everything in sight until one day this huge rat was on the cellar steps and the cat shit itself and legged it. Think one of my uncles managed to kill the rat.
Jurgen YNWA

Offline Sir Capon of Debaser

• #SAUSAGES Pheasant plucking, midget chucking, jazz sax blowing, wannabe mod who'd like to be Danny Dyer's Bitch but too scared to ask in public for a name change, the pussy.....would gladly do one for mouth. Adores cats! RAWK Factor Winner 1897.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Golly! An Alien Judge!
    • https://murderouskaburdacus.bandcamp.com/
« Reply #98 on: August 11, 2021, 05:57:47 pm »
Rob's Father : Well, aren't you crackers just cute as the dickens?

RAWK : You're Rob's parents?

Rob's Mother : Yes, all his life.

Rob's  Father : Say, would you crackers like to hear about the time we met Roland Rat?

RAWK : [impatiently]  No, that's okay.

Rob's  Father : Ooh, it must have been about seven, eight years ago. Me and the little lady was out on this boat, you see, all alone at night, when all of the sudden this huge creature, this giant Rat from the 1980s Kids Television Era, comes out of the water.

Rob's  Mother : We was so scared, Lord have mercy, I jumped up in the boat, and I said, "Thomas, Thomas, what on earth is that creature?"

Rob's Father : It stood above us looking down with these big red eyes...

Rob's  Mother : Oh, it was so scary!

Rob's Father : ...and I yelled, I said, "What do you want from us, Roland?" And the monster bent down, and said, "I need about tree-fiddy."

[long pause]

RAWK : What's tree-fiddy?

Rob's  Father : Three dollars, and fifty cents.

Rob's  Mother : Tree-fiddy.

RAWK : He wanted money?

Rob's  Father : That's right. I said, "I ain't givin' you no tree-fiddy, you goddamn Rat! Get your own goddamn money!"

Rob's Mother : I gave him a dollar.

Rob's Father : She gave him a dollar.

Rob's Mother : I thought he'd go away if I gave him a dollar.

Rob's Father : Well, of course he's not gonna go away, Mary! You give him a dollar, he's gonna assume you got more

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #99 on: August 11, 2021, 06:16:26 pm »
Capon, you're a fucking loon :lmao
Jurgen YNWA

Offline Sir Capon of Debaser

• #SAUSAGES Pheasant plucking, midget chucking, jazz sax blowing, wannabe mod who'd like to be Danny Dyer's Bitch but too scared to ask in public for a name change, the pussy.....would gladly do one for mouth. Adores cats! RAWK Factor Winner 1897.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Golly! An Alien Judge!
    • https://murderouskaburdacus.bandcamp.com/
« Reply #100 on: August 11, 2021, 06:22:47 pm »
Capon, you're a fucking loon :lmao
haha its from South Park ;D

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #101 on: August 11, 2021, 06:32:31 pm »
Rats are so cute :)

Quote from: tubby on Today at 12:45:53 pm

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Online Elmo!

• Spolier alret!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #102 on: August 11, 2021, 06:53:19 pm »
We had pet rats when I was a kid. They are great pets, infinitely better than hamsters or guinea pigs. I had a coupleof degus as an adult, and they are nice but you can't train them tricks and aren't as tame as rats.

Always think about getting some but have never got round to it.

Online wampa1

• Should probably leg it while he can......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #103 on: August 11, 2021, 06:57:13 pm »
Rats are the lowliest and most despised of all creatures. If they have a purpose, so do we.

Offline joe buck

• Kopite
  • La La La La La Goose Goose Goose Goose.
« Reply #104 on: August 11, 2021, 07:42:54 pm »
The thread title piqued my interest, "got to have a squint at that". 

Then it wasn't about the Stranglers first album, it was about people's encounters with big mice.  How disappointed was I?
me too brilliant album theres lots of rats down here you can see the whites of there
eyes they got sharp teeth deep breath and lots of diseasesssssssss

Offline Nobby Reserve

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #105 on: August 11, 2021, 07:50:31 pm »
Rats are the lowliest and most despised of all creatures. If they have a purpose, so do we.

Below even Mancs?

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #106 on: August 11, 2021, 08:30:13 pm »

Rats by Pearl Jam

They don't eat, don't sleep
They don't feed, they don't seethe
Bare their gums when they moan and squeak
Lick the dirt off a larger one's feet

They don't push, don't crowd
Congregate until they're much too loud
Fuck to procreate till they are dead
Drink the blood of their so-called best friend

They don't scurry when something bigger comes their way
Don't pack themselves together and run as one
Don't shit where they're not supposed to
Don't take what's not theirs, they don't compare

They don't scam, don't fight
Don't oppress an equal's given rights
Starve the poor so they can be well fed
Line their holes with the dead ones' bread, no no

Don't take what's not theirs, they don't compare

Don't take what's not theirs

They don't compare, rats
They don't compare, rats
They don't compare

Oh
Ben, the two of us need look no more
Jurgen YNWA

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #107 on: August 11, 2021, 11:12:21 pm »
Alpha and his new friend.

The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #108 on: August 11, 2021, 11:13:44 pm »
Gary Neville says hi.
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline Millie

• Athens Airport Queen. Dude, never mind my car, where's my hand sanitiser?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • IFWT
« Reply #109 on: August 12, 2021, 08:01:18 am »
That first post reminds me of a scene out of The Rats by James Herbert.
"If you can't say anything nice, don't say nothing at all"  Thumper (1942)

Justice for the 96

I'm a Believer

Offline Pistolero

• BELIEVE. My bad. This. Lol. Bless. Meh. Wow just wow. Hate on. The Ev. Phil.
  • Legacy Fan
  • A serpent's tooth...
« Reply #110 on: August 12, 2021, 08:53:58 am »
Get yourself a West Highland Terrier...beneath the cute exterior lies a ratter extraordinaire...
They have life in them, they have humour, they're arrogant, they're cocky and they're proud. And that's what I want my team to be.

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: RATS
« Reply #111 on: August 12, 2021, 09:09:59 am »
That first post reminds me of a scene out of The Rats by James Herbert.

Read that as a kid, I remember the part about the couple getting eaten on Shell Island, which I think most of us have likely visited at some point.
Jurgen YNWA

Offline Millie

• Athens Airport Queen. Dude, never mind my car, where's my hand sanitiser?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • IFWT
« Reply #112 on: August 12, 2021, 09:11:19 am »
Read that as a kid, I remember the part about the couple getting eaten on Shell Island, which I think most of us have likely visited at some point.

Yep - scared the life out of me that book.
"If you can't say anything nice, don't say nothing at all"  Thumper (1942)

Justice for the 96

I'm a Believer

Offline AlphaDelta

• Creepy, geeky, recidivist hose-spotter, checking out the size of your engine as we speak......
  • Legacy Fan
  • People's Republic of Liverpool
« Reply #113 on: August 12, 2021, 02:13:07 pm »
Some superb replies here, RAWK never lets you down.

Latest update, the pest control fella from the council turned up yesterday, but unlike the first guy who was dour, matter-of-fact and was gone within five minutes, this guy was literally Bez from The Happy Mondays on speed!
He gleefully had his head in bushes, down drains, sniffing the grass and basically behaving like a Manc Steve Irwin rat catcher! All was well and talk was turning to footy until he went into the entry (thats alleyway/ginnel/jigger for those unfamiliar) and came crashing back into my garden, hawking and barking going "uhhhh fookin hell, uhhhh Jesus!".

Turns out he'd found the nest which was underneath some paving flags in the entry and had found a dead rat, which the smell was rather distinctive.  :-\

He had the rats carcass by the tail and was swinging it about, much like the scene from Kes when 'aw Jud' is swinging the bird round in the house!

The fookers are literally all over the street, infact, all over Page Moss!  :butt
"I ask that you believe in this team and believe that together we can achieve great things."

Offline Nobby Reserve

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #114 on: August 12, 2021, 02:14:21 pm »
Yep - scared the life out of me that book.

Likewise.

So I read the sequel. And the one after. And several other JH books  :D

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #115 on: August 12, 2021, 02:16:49 pm »
Some superb replies here, RAWK never lets you down.

Latest update, the pest control fella from the council turned up yesterday, but unlike the first guy who was dour, matter-of-fact and was gone within five minutes, this guy was literally Bez from The Happy Mondays on speed!
He gleefully had his head in bushes, down drains, sniffing the grass and basically behaving like a Manc Steve Irwin rat catcher! All was well and talk was turning to footy until he went into the entry (thats alleyway/ginnel/jigger for those unfamiliar) and came crashing back into my garden, hawking and barking going "uhhhh fookin hell, uhhhh Jesus!".

Turns out he'd found the nest which was underneath some paving flags in the entry and had found a dead rat, which the smell was rather distinctive.  :-\

He had the rats carcass by the tail and was swinging it about, much like the scene from Kes when 'aw Jud' is swinging the bird round in the house!

The fookers are literally all over the street, infact, all over Page Moss!  :butt

When I worked in our branch in Picton Road, we found a dead rat in a partition wall, one of the lads picked it up on a spade and the thing split in half and all these maggots fell out and this smell hit us. I spent the next 5 minutes puking down the drain.
Jurgen YNWA

Offline AlphaDelta

• Creepy, geeky, recidivist hose-spotter, checking out the size of your engine as we speak......
  • Legacy Fan
  • People's Republic of Liverpool
« Reply #116 on: August 12, 2021, 03:28:05 pm »
When I worked in our branch in Picton Road, we found a dead rat in a partition wall, one of the lads picked it up on a spade and the thing split in half and all these maggots fell out and this smell hit us. I spent the next 5 minutes puking down the drain.

Not surprised, grim that!
"I ask that you believe in this team and believe that together we can achieve great things."

Offline Crimson_Tank

• Rhyming Slang. RAWK Virgil. Knows a proper spit-roast when he sees one.....something to do with the law of the bi.....Is truly a giant amongst the short staff.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Time is an illusion, Lunchtime, doubly so." F.P.
« Reply #117 on: August 12, 2021, 04:31:07 pm »
haha its from South Park ;D

I AINT GONNA GIVE HIM NO TREE-FIDDY WOMAN!
I watched a YouTube video and decided that Paul Konchesky looked like a player.
A dead animal is a dead animal. And a piece of meat is a piece of meat.

Online rawcusk8

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #118 on: August 12, 2021, 04:56:41 pm »
I AINT GONNA GIVE HIM NO TREE-FIDDY WOMAN!
:D Brilliant episode.
“If you even dream of beating me you'd better wake up and apologize.” - muhammad ali

Offline Ziltoid

• Grass. See you at next year's panto (oh no you won't!). Carrot-topped Phallic Snowman Extraordinaire.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Scrubbers
« Reply #119 on: August 12, 2021, 05:12:54 pm »

Bought the trilogy a while back for a fiver. With CGI they should revisit it and make a film or 3 season x 6 eps.