Author Topic: RIP Peter Sallis  (Read 778 times)

Offline SP

• Thor ain't got shit on this dude! Alpheus. SPoogle. The Equusfluminis Of RAWK. Straight in at the deep end with a tube of Vagisil. Needs to get a half-life. Needs a damned good de-frag.
  • RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Southern Pansy
RIP Peter Sallis
« on: June 5, 2017, 08:18:55 pm »

Offline sms1986

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: RIP Peter Sallis
« Reply #1 on: June 5, 2017, 08:20:39 pm »
Sad news, although at least he had a good, long life doing what he loved.

Offline hixxstar

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dont Worry I'm From The Internet
« Reply #2 on: June 6, 2017, 12:17:57 am »
As said... Lived a long life doing what he loved.. Deepest Respect Sir... RIP
Not only Wallace & Gromit, .. Last of the Summer Wine (from first episode 1973-2010 all 295 episodes)

He had a hell of a résumé...
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0758608/
Shanks on Leaving Liverpool FC

"It was the most difficult thing in the world, when I went to tell the chairman........ It was like walking to the electric chair.... That's the way it felt."

Offline JerseyKloppite

• HE'S THE DADDY!!! Staff Room Gimp. Very excited, but cheapened, mail order scam victim with bling headphones. Lovespuds. Jaqen H'ghar, the Mod without a Face.
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Exiled to Formby
« Reply #3 on: June 6, 2017, 12:24:58 am »
RIP

Seems to have been a lovely bloke and a great actor. Wallace will be timeless.

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4 on: June 6, 2017, 08:34:52 am »
RIP. What a legend.

Offline Ziltoid

• Grass. See you at next year's panto (oh no you won't!). Carrot-topped Phallic Snowman Extraordinaire.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Scrubbers
« Reply #5 on: June 6, 2017, 11:23:51 am »
Met him in the atrium in Trump Tower having a coffee and pastry when i worked there back in 91.  His wife was really nice, he seemed to have a bit of a grump on - probably because he thought he'd never be spotted in such a sprawling metropolis. I have his autograph somewhere.

Online kavah

• the Blacksmith. Definitely NOT from Blackpool!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #6 on: June 6, 2017, 11:52:51 am »
RIP

Met him in the atrium in Trump Tower having a coffee and pastry when i worked there back in 91.  His wife was really nice, he seemed to have a bit of a grump on - probably because he thought he'd never be spotted in such a sprawling metropolis. I have his autograph somewhere.

^ ha ha - nice one

As said... Lived a long life doing what he loved.. Deepest Respect Sir... RIP
Not only Wallace & Gromit, .. Last of the Summer Wine (from first episode 1973-2010 all 295 episodes)

He had a hell of a résumé...
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0758608/

Wow - what a career

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #7 on: June 6, 2017, 09:44:27 pm »
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W