Author Topic: Has Klopp ever won the Greek league? Hi Ho Silva Daddy Day Care Fighting  (Read 6756647 times)

Online Working Class Hen-Pecked Hero

• Is something to be...Lives at 999 Letsby Avenue.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: The Everton/FC Sexy - Daddy Day Care Fight Club
« Reply #40040 on: May 24, 2017, 07:40:30 am »
So what's happening with Barkley then? Haven't 2 contract deadlines elapsed now?

Usual caveats mate
I'm telling you, Bowie died and it's all gone to fuck.

Offline Syntexity

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #40041 on: May 24, 2017, 08:11:20 am »
This thread is just a good laugh for anyone. But its so important as it illustrates the importance of making good choices when you are young. Imagine how depressing your life could have been...

Offline payback

• is full of shit, shit and more shit, oh and chillies.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #40042 on: May 24, 2017, 08:15:55 am »
Joel 5
Funes Mori 15
McCarthy 20
Cleverly 8
Niasse 10
Gerry 15
Mcgeady 2

Butland 25
Martina Free
Dr Vrij 30
Keane 25
Dendonker 20
Ghezzel Free?
Sigurdsson 20
Rooney Nominal
Klassen 25
Sandro 5
Iheancho 20
A couple of Walsh gems 10 each.

75million in about 200 out.

If Barkley goes another 30 mil player in. If Rom goes 2 x 40/50m players, although it would be very hard to attract these types, maybe Dolberg and Mertens.

All realistic targets. A good mixture of youth and experience, leadership and some winners. We need about those numbers and our squad would be in much better shape for now and for the future.

It's going to be another great summer laughing at shite like this and all the 'statement of intent' posts on GOT   :scarf

Offline Lycan

• Loves egg. Quite partial to a nipple too. Once came into contact with Jeremy Beadle and his tiny right hand. I used to be a Werewolf, but I'm alright noooooooooowww!!!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #40043 on: May 24, 2017, 10:11:08 am »
Wait...That poster is hoping they're going to sign 12 players this summer, 13 or 14 if Barkley and Lukaku go. Costing around 200mill+...Haaaaaaaahahahaha!!!  :lmao
« Last Edit: May 24, 2017, 10:14:46 am by Lycan »
“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #40044 on: May 24, 2017, 11:25:55 am »
So what's happening with Barkley then? Haven't 2 contract deadlines elapsed now?

Usual caveats mate

We should know something by Friday.
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #40045 on: May 24, 2017, 11:29:31 am »
It's going to be another great summer laughing at shite like this and all the 'statement of intent' posts on GOT   :scarf

Rooney "Nominal"...?   :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Purple Red

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Red, Green and White Army
« Reply #40046 on: May 24, 2017, 11:38:38 am »
This thread is just a good laugh for anyone. But its so important as it illustrates the importance of making good choices when you are young. Imagine how depressing your life could have been...
What's depressing about having the best squad, the best fans and billions in the bank? It's us who should be depressed!

Offline Henry Kissinger

• Posterior sponsored by Wilkinson Sword. On the Llama Protection Register. Should wash his mouth out with soap and water.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Experience is the name we give our mistakes
« Reply #40047 on: May 24, 2017, 11:51:03 am »
For some on GOT, maths is a bit of a problem ...

Zatara

"not slating lukaku, merely highlighting that Sigurdsson's assist are mostly from set pieces onto llorente's head.

If He could slot 8 additional world class set piece deliveries into the box to enable us to score 10 additional goals as a team than this season then that would be a huge benefit".

Unless, of course, in this new Moshiri universe you can score three goals from one world class set piece...
"What's passive smoking? There's passive lots of things. Like passive listening to shitheads. I have to put up with that every day. Are you going to ban people from talking crap? They give me a headache. Believe me, they're killing me. One day people's conversations on the street will do me in." Terry Hall

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #40048 on: May 24, 2017, 12:29:37 pm »
Choices? Haven't you heard, they don't choose. The cult chooses them. They are literally born into it. They have no say in it at all. They are even issued with "chosen" car stickers as soon as they pop out of the womb to put on their EFC numberplated car later in life. If you shave a bitters' head you will also see an EFC birthmark on the scalp similar to the 666 birthmark they say we have on ours after we signed our pact with the devil back in 1964.

The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline Ken-Obi

• Hasn't got Wan, doesn't deserve Wan
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: isn't going to get one of these either
« Reply #40049 on: May 24, 2017, 12:46:29 pm »
£200 million... I suppose that's the amount they need to spend being one of the big boys now.
Someone should do the right thing - go back in time to 1992 and destroy the codes to Championship Manager before it is ever released

Offline cdav

• Is Melissa Reddy. Confirmed by himself. (Probably not though, he's a much better writer.)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #40050 on: May 24, 2017, 03:07:23 pm »
Am I reading that right, McCarthy going for the same amount as Sigurdsson and Iheancho? Wow :lmao

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #40051 on: May 24, 2017, 03:17:16 pm »
But their 'wooden ground' is the most unique original football stadium in the world.
Some sections have absorbed piss for over a century.
You’ve got to be proud of that, Shirley?

Surely the piss plays an important role as a fire retardant? Without it Woodison wouldn't get a safety certificate.

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #40052 on: May 24, 2017, 03:33:15 pm »
Surely the piss plays an important role as a fire retardant? Without it Woodison wouldn't get a safety certificate.

Now we know why they talk such utter bollocks. The piss-soaked wooden frame of the place is now giving off toxic fumes and addling their brains. At least it kills the woodworm, though.
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Online Peabee

• SKPB! Is goin' down der Asd.....der Waitrose.....anyone wannany hummus?
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #40053 on: May 24, 2017, 03:53:51 pm »
Wait...That poster is hoping they're going to sign 12 players this summer, 13 or 14 if Barkley and Lukaku go. Costing around 200mill+...Haaaaaaaahahahaha!!!  :lmao

That post is actually suggesting up to £330M if Barkley and Lukaku are sold... :lmao
We aren't walking through the storm now - we are the storm.

Online Peabee

• SKPB! Is goin' down der Asd.....der Waitrose.....anyone wannany hummus?
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #40054 on: May 24, 2017, 03:54:54 pm »
For some on GOT, maths is a bit of a problem ...

Zatara

"not slating lukaku, merely highlighting that Sigurdsson's assist are mostly from set pieces onto llorente's head.

If He could slot 8 additional world class set piece deliveries into the box to enable us to score 10 additional goals as a team than this season then that would be a huge benefit".

Unless, of course, in this new Moshiri universe you can score three goals from one world class set piece...

"If He".  They're hoping for divine intervention.
We aren't walking through the storm now - we are the storm.

Offline disgraced cake

• Legacy Fan
  • Seis Veces
« Reply #40055 on: May 24, 2017, 04:05:34 pm »
Joel 5
Funes Mori 15
McCarthy 20
Cleverly 8
Niasse 10
Gerry 15
Mcgeady 2

:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

Not sure what's the craziest there. Think it's the choice between Mori, McCarthy and Niasse.

Think I'll go with the highest, 20 million for McCarthy takes the prize, because he's absolutely fucking horseshit.
Proud follower of the city's junior, and far more successful footballing side

Rome 1977
London 1978
Paris 1981
Rome 1984
Istanbul 2005
Madrid 2019

19 League Titles, 6 European Cups, 3 UEFA Cups, 8 FA Cups, 10 League Cups, 4 European Super Cups, World Champions 2019. We live the dream.

Offline Lycan

• Loves egg. Quite partial to a nipple too. Once came into contact with Jeremy Beadle and his tiny right hand. I used to be a Werewolf, but I'm alright noooooooooowww!!!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #40056 on: May 24, 2017, 04:15:00 pm »
That post is actually suggesting up to £330M if Barkley and Lukaku are sold... :lmao

:lmao :lmao :lmao
“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Offline CornerFlag

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #40057 on: May 24, 2017, 04:19:11 pm »
Hey, added to the £1.3bn they have in Mosh-Assets, Real Madrid are looking over their shoulders.

Plus they forgot Deulofeu, there's about £20m just sat there!

Ker-fucking-ching lads! That's 20m DVDs!

My Twitter

Last time I went there I saw masturbating chimpanzees. Whether you think that's worthy of £22 is up to you. All I'll say is I now have an annual pass.

Offline Big Red Richie

• Thread killer extraordinaire. For future reference the order is T, U, V, W, X, Y, Z
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #40058 on: May 24, 2017, 04:35:57 pm »
You know, I'm gonna stick my neck out here, and say, this is how Everton's transfer policy is going to work this closed season.   ;)

They're just doing what they do every year.

They drip feed rumours to the press, about making enquiries for player A, B, and C.   All big names that the fans lap up.

Weeks go on, and they drip feed a few more big names, rinse and repeat.

Come the end of the transfer window, A,B, and C, are long forgotten about, as in desperation they announce the signing of X,Y, and Z.

Bill looks on all wistful in front of the cameras, and spouts the usual shite about, "well, we tried to sign A,B, and C, and that shows our ambition, blah, blah, blah".

How they haven't seen through this annual charade yet, baffles me.

Rinse and repeat.

Offline newterp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #40059 on: May 24, 2017, 04:56:19 pm »
You know, I'm gonna stick my neck out here, and say, this is how Everton's transfer policy is going to work this closed season.   ;)

Rinse and repeat.

Nothing is official until The Esk puts his stamp on it.

Offline afc tukrish

• How long for them sausages? Maggie May's Mythical Turkish Delight. RAWK's Expert Sausage Monster! Oakley Cannonier is fucking boss. Likes blowing his friends and undoing their nuts? Who nose?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • This looks like a nice spot...
    • Flat Back Four
« Reply #40060 on: May 24, 2017, 06:18:49 pm »
Nothing is official until The Esk puts his stamp on it.

At which point the usual caveats do apply...
Since haste quite Schorsch, but Liverpool are genuine fight pigs...

Offline exiledintheUSA

• Not to be confused with Darren from Thetford. Or Phil Dowd.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice HAS come. YNWA 97
« Reply #40061 on: May 24, 2017, 06:25:57 pm »
At which point the usual caveats do apply...

Aye:

- Net Worth of the club is all paper assets.
- No decent player would want to go there.
- Red Chrimbo tree's are banned.
Been all over the world but Anfield is still my home.

Offline Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #40062 on: May 24, 2017, 06:29:44 pm »
Guardian Podcast seem to believe they have £150m to spend this summer as well.

Interesting times, will they go for a washed up Wayne Rooney or a Denis Stracqualursi like goal machine to replace Lukaku with all that cash?
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

Offline beardsleyismessimk1

• Owner Of A Messy Room!
  • Legacy Fan
  • Life is for living, so live it
« Reply #40063 on: May 24, 2017, 06:41:09 pm »
At least they are in the market to buy
The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.

Offline newterp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #40064 on: May 24, 2017, 06:44:14 pm »
Guardian Podcast seem to believe they have £150m to spend this summer as well.

Interesting times, will they go for a washed up Wayne Rooney or a Denis Stracqualursi like goal machine to replace Lukaku with all that cash?

There's will be based on sales I bet.

Offline Black Bull Nova

• emo
  • Legacy Fan
  • The cheesy side of town
« Reply #40065 on: May 24, 2017, 08:01:04 pm »
Of course all their lists assume they are the only club that exists and no-one else wants these players.

We know the situation, if a bigger team than you wants them you better have a unique buying factor, if a bigger team than you does not want them then are they going to make you better than that team. The ultimate climbing up the ladder conundrum.

As they have been pissing about around the 11th to 7th step for some time now some fans not got used to that concept although to be fair the club, by going for Walsh, probably has.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2017, 08:03:08 pm by Black Bull Nova »
aarf, aarf, aarf.

Offline Son of Spion

• RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #40066 on: May 24, 2017, 09:54:32 pm »
Of course all their lists assume they are the only club that exists and no-one else wants these players...

This is it, isn't it. They are only an average sized fish in a very big pool already packed with bigger predators. There are a queue of clubs ahead of them when it comes to size, ambition, prestige etc. Anyone who is already very good is not really going to want to go there. Why on earth would they? They don't have anything special on offer maybe other than being a decent stepping stone and shop window for players who will be off as soon as a genuinely big club comes in for them. Even then they have competition from the likes of Southampton as a good stepping stone, shop window club. All football fans are biased, but bitters really do vastly overestimate their pull.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2017, 09:57:23 pm by Son of Spion »

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #40067 on: May 24, 2017, 10:49:55 pm »
Looking to pick up free transfers form Southampton

Rich I tell you, rich!
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
« Reply #40068 on: May 24, 2017, 10:59:07 pm »
Looking to pick up free transfers form Southampton

Rich I tell you, rich!

But that's what we do and they are so much richer than us.
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline slamjam

• Anny Roader

Offline Tesco tearaway

• Would just LUUUUUUURVE to 'swipe your clubcard', ooooooh matron!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • *NoVoid-19
« Reply #40070 on: May 25, 2017, 12:18:57 am »

Rinse and repeat.
Spot fkin on.
They fall for it time and time again  :lmao
If your moral compass is Piers Moron then I ask you to think whether someone who oversaw illegal phone hacking and published fake pictures depicting War Crimes is an appropriate person to look up to. In fact, I'd suggest you're a bit of a c*nt.

Offline Statto Red

• Hung like a sperm whale but only around the middle. Proud owner of a couple of spare arms, although is pits pong like the bins, not very appealing. Bambi on ice.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Kloppite
« Reply #40071 on: May 25, 2017, 03:46:53 am »

Rinse and repeat.

They also announce they've put a bid in for players A, B & C, which is a few million less than a bid that's already been put in by another club,   then end up buying players X, Y & Z which they probably wanted to by all along.

Rinse & repeat
#Sausages

Offline TheTeflonJohn

• The proud owner of a moist undercarriage. Full LFC bed time attire wanker. Self-confessed CUNT.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Atkinsons Long Leather - Atkinsons Hair Do
« Reply #40072 on: May 25, 2017, 07:23:18 am »
Congratulations on the cup success last night lads  :wave

Offline WillG.LFC

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #40073 on: May 25, 2017, 07:55:53 am »
So they have a better team and manager than us but want to sign 12 new players? Everton that

Offline Lycan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #40074 on: May 25, 2017, 08:08:19 am »
So they have a better team and manager than us but want to sign 12 new players? Everton that

Funny how they have changed their tune about their squad though isn't it. Before Koeman came in they claimed it was their best team in decades and the only thing holding them back from a top four finish was the Catalan clown, Bobby-Brown-Shoes. Now they want wholesale changes. What gives?

Offline Walk on, walk on

• Legacy Fan
  • You'll never walk alone.
« Reply #40075 on: May 25, 2017, 10:14:49 am »
Slow day, with 'em out celebrating their treble and all  ;)
Liverpool don't turn up against shit teams so Wenger picks the shittest line up possible.
The man is a genius!

Online DonkeyWan

• ker. Football Genius, Generously gives Young Jürgen pointers to help him improve.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I never met a man who wasn't...
« Reply #40076 on: May 25, 2017, 10:57:30 am »
Appears they are trying to sign Cuco Martina ona  free transfer from Saints. I have no idea how good or bad he is, but tis hardly the massive statement of intent they were talking about.
Beatings will continue until morale improves...

Offline zero zero

• Karma's a bitch. Innit.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #40077 on: May 25, 2017, 11:06:55 am »
The first couple of posts in the GOT Cuco Martina thread brilliantly shows how underwhelmed they are
Moomin Welcome to Everton.
brettangellnightporter New poster?
;D

Offline payback

• is full of shit, shit and more shit, oh and chillies.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #40078 on: May 25, 2017, 12:30:35 pm »
Well that's my head fallen off. From the Catalan Clown to Cuco the Clown.

Offline PeterTheRed ...

• Edgelord. Fabrizio Romanovic, Tancredi Palmerovic, Christian Falkovic, Duncan Castlovic, Jan Aage Fjortovic
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #40079 on: May 25, 2017, 10:19:09 pm »
Everton @Everton
The Blues will visit Tanzania and become the first @premierleague side to play in the East African country: http://bit.ly/2qTzf51