Author Topic: Fantasy Premier League  (Read 288771 times)

Online UntouchableLuis

• Legacy Fan
Re: Fantasy Premier League
« Reply #6400 on: March 17, 2024, 04:09:54 pm »
20 points from my free hit. Couldn't make up how bad my season is going.
"IT'S ENDED.....THE EUROPEAN CUP IS RETURNING TO ENGLAND AND TO ANFIELD."

Offline GreatEx

• pectations. might be a cunt but isn't a capitalist cunt. Blissfully ignorant.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6401 on: March 17, 2024, 05:33:57 pm »
19 for me, and comfortably my highest points on bench for the season. Don't think I've ever had my bench outscore my starters before. Still beat most of my mates league rivals, who also had a bunch of non performers but also chose Reguilon. One guy had Castagne in his starting lineup so he's king of the world.

Online Emerald Red

• Legacy Fan
  • since 1956
« Reply #6402 on: March 18, 2024, 06:26:42 am »
24 using the Free Hit
22 from just 4 players if I hadn't used it

Chips are a curse, never seem to get much from them
Triple Captain 5 points, Bench Boost 6, Free Hit 2.

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #6403 on: March 18, 2024, 09:20:39 am »
19 points and only then because I accidentally left Leno in goal when I thought I’d gone for Areola.

Managed to get 35 from my draft team that’s to Coufal, Ajer and Robinson from Fulham.

Offline LiamG

• He's loving angels instead. Cos through it all they offer him protection.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Y.N.W.A
« Reply #6404 on: March 18, 2024, 01:24:24 pm »
25 all out on FH, Muniz Saved my GW, i had Leno (7) & Castagne (10) points on my bench :(

Offline paulrazor

• Dreams of a handjob from Timmy Mallett. Chronicler of seasons past. Cares more than Prelude Nr 5, or does he? No chance of getting a banana at his house.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Take me 2 the magic of the moment on a glory night
« Reply #6405 on: March 19, 2024, 08:19:06 am »
19 points

a further 25 on the bench

shambles
yer ma should have called you Paolo Zico Gerry Socrates HELLRAZOR

Offline GreatEx

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #6406 on: March 19, 2024, 10:20:13 am »
19 points

a further 25 on the bench

shambles

Sounds like we chose identical squads :)

Offline paulrazor

• Dreams of a handjob from Timmy Mallett. Chronicler of seasons past. Cares more than Prelude Nr 5, or does he? No chance of getting a banana at his house.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6407 on: March 19, 2024, 11:02:11 am »
Sounds like we chose identical squads :)
Gibbs Wight, Robinson and Coufal on the bench

Offline GreatEx

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #6408 on: March 19, 2024, 09:37:50 pm »
Mine was Muniz 13, Robinson 11, some Brentford defender and the Burnley keeper who started every week until being dropped for this one

Offline rocco

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • ⭐️⭐️⭐️6 Times Baby ⭐️⭐️⭐️
« Reply #6409 on: March 26, 2024, 11:08:09 am »
The new FH every week looks interesting

This week unlimited budget , 5 players from one team allowed

Offline paulrazor

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6410 on: March 26, 2024, 11:09:39 am »
whats this

Offline amir87

• gay-billeygoat-no-mates with a fetish for water sports. interrogative fingering, and nutella on his plums. possibly with his left phalange.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6411 on: March 27, 2024, 08:51:13 am »
Is it time to bring Salah back? Need to take a -4 in the process if so.

Offline amir87

• gay-billeygoat-no-mates with a fetish for water sports. interrogative fingering, and nutella on his plums. possibly with his left phalange.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6412 on: March 28, 2024, 12:24:22 pm »
Is it time to bring Salah back? Need to take a -4 in the process if so.

Sounds like a good idea mate, go for it.

Offline amir87

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #6413 on: March 29, 2024, 02:21:33 pm »
Sounds like a good idea mate, go for it.

Nice one bro, appreciate it.

Online Crosby Nick

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #6414 on: March 29, 2024, 02:26:32 pm »

Offline GreatEx

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #6415 on: March 29, 2024, 08:28:49 pm »
I brought him back. I felt naked without him. Neto essentially done for the season and I had 9.4m in the bank which is almost all gone now

Online Crosby Nick

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #6416 on: April 1, 2024, 11:17:42 pm »
Anyone with a Triple Captain left using it on Mo tomorrow? Or are there going to be some double gameweeks left to use it on! Also the risk of him being subbed on about 60 if we are at least a couple ahead.

Offline GreatEx

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #6417 on: April 2, 2024, 03:45:29 am »
Very tempted, he wasn't as sharp as usual on Sunday but maybe Jurgen will give him all the minutes he needs to get back to his best. Havertz at home to Luton is a tempting alternative. I usually prefer one really tasty feature over a double gameweek. Our double is two aways including a derby, not ideal.

Offline GreatEx

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #6418 on: April 4, 2024, 11:05:09 pm »
Jurgen not a fantasy football fan I'm guessing :D

I went with Havertz in the end... and underwhelming 5=>15, but better than the Mo alternative! I didn't think of it before, but Ramadan combined with the heavy schedule and SheffU being the easiest fixture made our man a risky choice.

Online Crosby Nick

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #6419 on: April 4, 2024, 11:29:34 pm »
Anyone with a Triple Captain left using it on Mo tomorrow? Or are there going to be some double gameweeks left to use it on! Also the risk of him being subbed on about 60 if we are at least a couple ahead.

Forgot to triple him up thankfully!

My son has Palmer and Foden though the Manc scally loving bastard.

Online UntouchableLuis

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #6420 on: April 5, 2024, 09:18:08 am »
Really don't know when to use my triple captain chip. The only double left is gameweek 34 is that correct? We have 2 difficult fixtures. Probably better off going Palmer or Foden at the minute but I know if I do they'll get booked and come off at half time!

I'm well behind in my league but trying to finish top 3 and build for next season!

Offline GreatEx

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #6421 on: April 5, 2024, 09:33:43 am »
Probably better off going Palmer or Foden at the minute but I know if I do they'll get booked and come off at half time!

Then please select Foden! We all have to do our part... I selected Havertz, but it wasn't enough to get Luton over the line.

Offline GreatEx

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #6422 on: April 16, 2024, 12:19:14 am »
Been planning for a bench boost double gameweek bonanza next week, but my steadfast refusal to select Palmer when everyone else has him has already fucked me, just like my similar Haaland decision last year. Moral victories are shite.

Online Crosby Nick

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #6423 on: April 16, 2024, 06:43:13 am »
I’ve gone from first to third in my family leave in recent weeks through not having him. And just being a bit shit in general. Still got Toney in there, he’s not even being picked at the moment! Sleepwalking to the end of the season.

Online UntouchableLuis

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #6424 on: April 16, 2024, 07:58:39 am »
Someone in my league went Palmer captain last night and had Foden captain 2 weeks ago when he got 20 points, only through him coming in for the vice that didn't play.

He's made up about 90 odd points in 3 weeks!

I've had a shocker this year. I post average most weeks but just haven't got any luck or got any of the big differential decisions right.

I've got triple captain left so either going to play it at the weekend on Mo or Jota or save it for gameweek 37 where Palmer is the most likely candidate with 2 games.

Seems foolish to give it to Mo at the minute with 2 difficult away fixtures for us.

Offline GreatEx

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #6425 on: April 16, 2024, 09:25:38 am »
I’ve gone from first to third in my family leave in recent weeks through not having him. And just being a bit shit in general. Still got Toney in there, he’s not even being picked at the moment! Sleepwalking to the end of the season.

I've still got Toney, in fact I was dumb enough to make him captain. I also brought in an injured Ait Nouri this week. I was bailed out by circumstances - Watkins took over as vice captain (14 points) and then Mitchell came off the bottom of my bench with 12 points, which I was obviously thrilled about, just thrilled. Still ended up well below average thanks to bloody Palmer.

Online Crosby Nick

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #6426 on: April 16, 2024, 09:29:40 am »
I've still got Toney, in fact I was dumb enough to make him captain. I also brought in an injured Ait Nouri this week. I was bailed out by circumstances - Watkins took over as vice captain (14 points) and then Mitchell came off the bottom of my bench with 12 points, which I was obviously thrilled about, just thrilled. Still ended up well below average thanks to bloody Palmer.

I have a Draft team so obviously a bit weaker/lower scoring but before last night’s game it had more points on my bench than my select, against thanks to Mitchell, Edouard and a sub keeper!

Offline paulrazor

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6427 on: April 16, 2024, 04:04:39 pm »
Palmer, Gordon, Watkins, Haaland (c) and Solanke lashed in the points. 87 in total. One of my best this season

Offline GreatEx

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #6428 on: April 25, 2024, 12:25:28 am »
Showed depressing prescience by trading in Pickford this week, my first bitter of the season.

Also glad I didn't use bench boost... 110 points on the field, -2 on the bench!

Online UntouchableLuis

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #6429 on: Yesterday at 07:58:06 am »
Triple captaining Mo went well.

Possibly my worst ever season in 16 years of playing the game. I had Mateta for 4 gameweeks a few months ago and he did nothing. He's now scoring for fun.

Every defender I ever put in seems to get booked.

Every player I take out seems to score.

Ones I put in turn to shit.

Wasted all my chips.

Miserable season!

Online Crosby Nick

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #6430 on: Yesterday at 08:20:07 am »
An awful 63 points. Going big on Haaland, Salah and Nunez killing me at the moment. So much of this is luck though. My son has Mateta (fair play) but also forgot to change his captain to someone playing twice so was left with Palmer. He dint play, his vice captain who he didn’t select this week was Foden so he got a flurry of points last night. even my Dad is besting me FFS and he doesn't even know how to do this on his phone.

Offline GreatEx

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #6431 on: Yesterday at 08:49:34 am »
Speaking of luck, two of my nearest rivals had Branthwaite at the end of their bench but each of them had Palmer + Haaland + someone else not playing, so they picked up 20 on auto subs.

Anyway I got 126 which is probably a personal best when not using chips.

Online Crosby Nick

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #6432 on: Yesterday at 09:23:45 am »
Speaking of luck, two of my nearest rivals had Branthwaite at the end of their bench but each of them had Palmer + Haaland + someone else not playing, so they picked up 20 on auto subs.

Anyway I got 126 which is probably a personal best when not using chips.

I saw the highest scoring player had something like 217! Triple captained Mateta and had Pickford, Brnatheaite and another Everton defender.

I still have Bench Boost and Triple Captain chips left. Are there any more game weeks with additional fixtures left? Presumably the one that’ll cover the last midweek of the season?

Offline GreatEx

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #6433 on: Yesterday at 09:45:40 am »
Yes, this week has Spurs v Chelsea as a bonus fixture. Both teams also have a double in 37, along with ADFC, Brighton, MU & KSAFC.

Online Crosby Nick

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #6434 on: Yesterday at 10:17:24 am »
Yes, this week has Spurs v Chelsea as a bonus fixture. Both teams also have a double in 37, along with ADFC, Brighton, MU & KSAFC.

Ta. Going off that it might be good to use Triple Captain on. spurs or Chelsea player this week and then use bench boost when a lot of those teams are playing twice and build up to getting a few players into the team likely to be involved.

Offline GreatEx

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #6435 on: Yesterday at 10:23:25 am »
Yes, I'll probably save my bench boost for 37, although that's a risky game because you can't be sure which teams will be on the beach by then. You'd imagine Spurs and AD would have something to play for... KSA might be fighting for Europa, possibly MU too though they'll pretend it's beneath them. Who knows what Chelsea will be up to, but Palmer is after the golden boot so he should be an easy choice.

Offline Cruiser

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6436 on: Today at 08:29:58 am »
You all still holding on to Salah?
If he retires I'll eat my fucking cock.

Great anti climax for those expecting jizzihno....

Online Crosby Nick

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #6437 on: Today at 08:46:44 am »
You all still holding on to Salah?

I used two transfers getting in Son and Isaak. Actually sold Haaland. And with Jota out he’s more than likely going to feature again surely.